[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

SJK's interview was translated, this is the one bit where mentions Song Hye Kyo by name. This made me giggle :wub:

Song Joong Ki’s trademark-like clear skin and good looks, as well as a muscular body, completes the character.

Song Joong Ki mentions, “I usually don’t care about keeping in shape, but I thought it was necessary for the role. I wanted to become a Yoo Si Jin that people would remember when Song Hye Kyo or melodrama were brought up. Because it’s a melodrama!” Similar to other actors, he also says that he would do anything that is necessary for a role or production.

@melissala yeah, they way she says "Chuum!" . Adorable!

@SarahLovesGh Just saw those comments, kekeke. Any idea how C-netizens reacted to the kiss and what they're saying about SJK/SHK potential relationship?

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, suellen88 said:

I also feel the same with you all chingu ... Hooray for the kiss scenes.  Finally I can see SHK show her kissing ability. Like all the rest of SHK fans, I've had watch most of her Drama & Movie, except the first Drama she had before AIMH, and I haven't watch the "The crossing & The queen" which I intend to watch next month. She looks this relax while kissing is just with LBH & HB. And I also agree, this time her kissing look like she had experience, already a mature woman who know how to handle her man, had confidence, not just only a naive girl / woman who madly in love with the man.

But I'm sorry I don't know about SJK, the only drama I watch of him just Sungkyunkwan Scandal (which I watch it because of Yoochun).

This thought just come across my mind, could it be the reason why their management or even the production teams try to cover up their relationship is to make the audience focus on the love story of the character in this Drama. Can you all imagine, if all the audience already know that they are in the relationship, Are we also feel the same ecstatic feeling like we felt last night? Are we also still have the same curiousity about the romantic scenes of the main OTP? So what they do now is to keep us all, having this curiosity & get excited everytime the OTP show romantic scenes, which will give impact to the ratings.

And for the rating .... Bravo to all the production teams especially writernim for get rating more that 30%. It will get higher and higher on the next episode. :blush:

Absolutely agree with you about SHK.

And you reached SJK is also the same with me, I just watch him via SKKS because of Yoo Chun at that time, hahha.

But now, I watched SKKS again and just concentrate him, oh, he acted so good ...real playboy .... I think flirting is his talent :))

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

You know what made the truck kiss so perfect for me?

The fact that it WASN'T PERFECT, it didn't look like two actors just doing some sexy kissing because the script demanded it. First we have the build-up to the kiss, the conversation between SJK and SJK - this time it's SHK teasing SJK about whether she ought to apologise for confessing her feelings and as viewers we can FEEL the air around them get heavy. SJK's expression before he pulls her in for the first kiss, that look itself could impregnate a woman!. After all SJ is a man, so his first instinct is to kiss like one - it's on the rougher side but this time MY is "ready" to receive the kiss and we see an active "cooperation" from her side. Then there is the lip biting before he releases her from the kiss...but hey MY is not done with the kiss but since it's her initiating the kiss this time - it's a pure feminine attack. The way SHK used her eyes, her dreamy gaze filled with passion where she gazes upon his lips before lacing her arms around his neck and gently pulling him in and we see SJ trying to match MY's slow yet passionate pace. The slight hesitation of the arms was BEAUTIFUL, it was as if MY's kiss had taken SJ so off-guard that for a second even the Alpha-male in him (who thinks he's the best at everything) succumbs and he lets her lead him into deepening the kiss.

This comment is gold! Same observations.. the comments here are just hilarious! Can't stop LOLing. And what's even funnier is that we all share the same thoughts. I've lost count on how many times I watched the kiss scenes with my mouth open. Man, I think I could get pregnant watching them. Oops sorry for my naughty thoughts b they're so friggin sexy! Even better than bedscene. If they can give us a 50 shades of gray kind of feeling with just that, what more if its a bedscene? Or a floor scene? since they dont have any problems rolling around on the truck floor. 

So much to backread on DoTs main thread because I've been camping a lot here lately

So now that YSJ and KMY are officially a couple, can we expect kisses in every episode? I mean that is the thing couples do right? It's not like we're asking for them to do it 3 times a day, just a couple times an episode. :P 

I mentioned I was waiting for the kiss scene to judge how true these dating rumors are and I'm shamelessly saying they're true! C'mon just look at the two! They're not fooling anyone, especially SHK as she's usually standoffish in her kiss scenes even if the direction calls for intimacy, except of course with her former boyfriend Hyun Bin. Here, SongSong broke the scale of intimacy and have entered the Parental Advisory zone. Perhaps the angle was switched because it was too hot for the general audience. What a bummer. I hope we get BTS! 

41 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

SJK's interview was translated, this is the one bit where mentions Song Hye Kyo by name. This made me giggle :wub:

@melissala yeah, they way she says "Chuum!" . Adorable!

@SarahLovesGh Just saw those comments, kekeke. Any idea how C-netizens reacted to the kiss and what they're saying about SJK/SHK potential relationship?

Hmm I'm not that familiar going to the Baidu website though... but after looking at the posts regarding Hye-kyo's and Joong-ki's potential relationship on Weibo, I'm happy that most if not all of them are very supportive towards the pair. One of the netizens commented: "They can meet even in New York? In reality, while filming for such a long duration, there may not necessarily be a relationship but there must be friendship. Even if they specially meet in New York, what meaning does it have? I just hope that they would get along well, and there are many opportunities for them to work together again and show more excellent works for their fans. For the others, let's leave it to fate/destiny!"

As for the kiss, some C-netizens were really funny lol I can't stop laughing. I should point out some funny comments (at least for me lol :P):

1. [+1530] (They had hay on their hair) because they were in the middle of kissing and they carelessly fell down.

2. [+767] It must have been hard for the driver. The driver must have been unable to take it anymore, suddenly braked, and both of them rolled down the vehicle.

3. [+396] Song Joong-ki's internal feeling os: If I'm kissing (someone) seriously, even I'm afraid myself.

Translations may or may not be that accurate, but hope you'll get the basic idea :lol: and idk the meaning of os though :blink:

The hay thing I'm surprised at the amount of people who were confused.  Seriously.  Roll in the hay?  They were making out last you saw them, and people are like why do they have hay in their hair.  Such innocent minds.  :sweatingbullets:

Or the driver suddenly breaking could have been the reason. :P  Bet he kicked them outta the truck. 

Am sorry in advance for my wild imagination....after witnessing the epic intense kissed from our Capt and Dr. Why i have these feeling the day Junsu song is out we gonna get very intimate scene....coz the song really...everytime i hear it..i only can think about bedscene...ottokkee...:wub:

Junsu song even make everyone in Medic Cube feel sensual...:blush:

@shirunsaadon I had the same exact thought! The scene our captain spied on KMY and junsu's song was playing in the background, I was envisioning all kinds of sexy times between SongSong. Hope our wish comes true! 

Just a thought, do you guys think we will be fortunate to get a flashback scene of their makeout session while they roll in hay or something to explain the hay? Obviously the mystery of the hay is a first world problem for all DOTS viewers right now. LOL. I noticed we've gotten quite a bit of flashbacks that were not initially shown during the actual scene. I really hope so!

@ilovesjk if they don't show more kisses then that would be a serious flaw in the script, not because I'm a shipper and want many kiss scenes but because Shi Jin has been portrayed to be pretty pro-active when it comes to showing affection to Mo Yeon. Now that they're officially a couple, I should think lots of kisses and pecks should be normal especially for a new couple. Remember how he tells DY to make a baby and how he berates DY when MJ said he denied her request for hugs and holding hands. With Shi Jin, I would like to think we can be pretty sure there will be loads of kisses in the upcoming episodes.

Did anyone think about this, obviously they kissed several times and shots were taken from various angles - most probably a cameraman was in the truck moving with them or following in a car behind them BUT  when they took the aerial shot of the truck kiss...they pan out and there is no camera crew behind them. I wonder how that kiss was?. That was a pretty long shot, the truck was shown travelling across the road until they took that bend and OTP were still kissing and embracing. I'm really curious about THAT kiss since nobody was with them, it's just them on that truck. 

I saw this on the main DOTS thread

"I've been getting a phone call every three minutes asking for business deals with Song Joong-ki," Kim Jung-yong said, adding he will exercise discretion in choosing which deals to pursue and which not to. "I think we're going to have a lot of work to do in China."

Which got me wondering, would any Chinese filmmaker want to bank on the immense popularity of our leading pair and cast them in a movie together. The idea that SJK might be promoting and doing more activities in China gives me serious hope in case our OTP is in a relationship or on their way into entering a relationship. With Hye Kyo constantly jet setting to have a boyfriend who is also in that same part of the world would keep them closer and they'd also have so much to talk about!.

@SarahLovesGh, the comments at Baidu are hilarious. Between reading the comments here at Soompi, weibo and baidu, I'm dying of laughter :lol:.  Everywhere I go, I see gifs and pics of their kisses, but hey, I'm certainly not complaining, lol.  It seems like those hot kisses are bringing out the perviness in all of us. 

Chinese fans actually found a name for the kiss where SJK bit SHK's lip at the end :lol:

Spoiler

25900286632_ffefd846b9_o.jpg

Black and white version.  These 2 are absolutely gorgeous together :wub:

25926216151_ac0cc76518_b.jpg

Why is he always so happy in the bts stills?  ;):D

25900286582_990c13bd45_b.jpg

By the way, SJK's company has announced the dates and locations for his fan meetings.  He will be very busy in May and June having fan meetings in 8 different cities in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.  There are also rumors that he'll guest on Happy Camp, a very popular Chinese variety show.

I'm very sure the laser heart on MY face was an adlib by SJK. Lol!

A nice touch and our SJ is so giddy in love like a fool. So is MY. Can we have SHK act more of such character.  She's super adorable.

Hope to see this pairing again some day.

Gosh! I'm just imaginin a super heart breakin love drama that SJK wanted to do and do it with SHK ...oh my goodness... they will break all kdrama rating records. When they are this good in this drama ... imagine how good they can be in a heart breaking one. Both of them are very good in heart wrenching scenes. 

I think no viewers will be able to sleep then.

How can two people who are not in love create such a sizzling chemistry? I'm just really amazed by these two. But then again, this level of chemistry can only created by attraction towards each other, so they're not together (although i highly doubt it), at least the truck kiss scene proofs that they attracted to each other, very very attracted. I mean, that kiss scene is really out of this world amazing, I really can't believe they're just a colleague. No, just impossible.

First time posting here :)

And I finally succumbed! Yes! I want them to be together in real life. Period. ;)

Who knows? This couple might just turn up like how our famous celebrity couple here in our country turned up for real. They can deny all they want (it's understandable). But when the right time comes, I want them to be honest about it.

Really, really hoping that things will work out well between them. :heart:

24 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Which got me wondering, would any Chinese filmmaker want to bank on the immense popularity of our leading pair and cast them in a movie together. The idea that SJK might be promoting and doing more activities in China gives me serious hope in case our OTP is in a relationship or on their way into entering a relationship. With Hye Kyo constantly jet setting to have a boyfriend who is also in that same part of the world would keep them closer and they'd also have so much to talk about!.

That's a great point.  He'll be busy in China, and she spends a lot of her time doing projects there and other places.  Her agency isn't talking either, but I'm sure she'll have a lot of offers as well.   Let's see if the just happen to meet for dinner again. :P 

53 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

@shirunsaadon I had the same exact thought! The scene our captain spied on KMY and junsu's song was playing in the background, I was envisioning all kinds of sexy times between SongSong. Hope our wish comes true! 

Just a thought, do you guys think we will be fortunate to get a flashback scene of their makeout session while they roll in hay or something to explain the hay? Obviously the mystery of the hay is a first world problem for all DOTS viewers right now. LOL. I noticed we've gotten quite a bit of flashbacks that were not initially shown during the actual scene. I really hope so!

Yes yes!!  that Junsu song is so sexy I had all 50 shades thoughts abot our OTP while listening to it. That would be a perfect "ramen and chill" moment. :phew::wub:

I was hoping for a flashback too, please! Give us an idea how they made use of the truck floor haha

What intrigues me about the sweltering chemistry between Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo is the fact that Descendants of the Sun was completely pre-produced. Which means all scenes were filmed out of order for the sake of convenience. As we've already noticed early on, there were many scenes that were evidently filmed toward the end after SJK's injury because a cast can be seen on his hand.

Due to convenient filming, Song Hye Kyo expressed her struggles getting into character and completely embodying Kang Mo Yeon. While in comparison to filming in real time, actors and actresses literally live the plot as their characters, enabling them to project appropriate emotions and ultimately this being the recipe to having great onscreen chemistry. 

But for Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo, despite having very slight idea of where each scene belong and how they all will eventually connect, were still able to deliver such oozing chemistry! It's clear the two have a great relationship offscreen or harbor some kind of feelings toward one another to be able to act this convincingly, given that the scenes were randomly picked and filmed.

Their natural gestures, their skinship, their effortless grins, are all too real! And here I'm not even to the kissing scenes yet! That's a-whole-nother level of comfort there. One that indicates they've done this before or at least they've been dying to do it. ;)  (Sorry I try to be 99% rational but that 1% is needed to be delusional)

I think episode 9 is my favorite episode so far cause she kissed him back and she confessed her feelings for him and it was all so cute :heart:and really and i really hope that later on they come out and say they are dating it would be so cute cant wait for tomorrows episode! 

Archived