[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

50 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@missandrea If there is to be a photoshoot then they will have to do it in April because the drama will finish broadcasting by then, then SJK starts his movie shooting in May and SHK probably has some projects in the mainland lined up.

Yoo Ah In made more comments about SongSong, there's a new article

Link - http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=14587219201092046002

유아인 "'태양의 후예' 송중기·송혜교, 잘 돼서 좋고 부럽다"

1458721920_1092046.jpg

티브이데일리 연휘선 기자] 배우 유아인이 절친 송중기와 송혜교가 출연하는 '태양의 후예' 성공에 대한 축하와 부러움을 내비쳤다. 

유아인은 23일 오후 서울시 용산구 한남동에 위치한 디뮤지엄에서 SBS 월화드라마 '육룡이 나르샤'(극본 김영현·연출 신경수) 종영 기념 기자간담회를 진행했다.  

이날 유아인은 지난해 하반기부터 상반기까지 이어온 대중의 관심을 최근 인기를 끌고 있는 KBS2 수목드라마 '태양의 후예'로 송중기에게 넘겨준 것에 대해 "얼마 전에 아시아 필름 어워드에 갔는데 질문 8~9할이 '태양의 후예'에 관한 것이라 서운했다"고 너스레를 떨었다. 송중기, 송혜교와의 친분으로 '태양의 후예'에 카메오로 출연하고 방송을 앞두고 있는 일을 거론한 것이다.

이어 유아인은 "'태양의 후예'에 출연하는 송중기와 송혜교 모두 개인적으로 정말 좋아하는 사람들"이라며 두 사람의 성공에 축하를 보냈다. 

그러면서도 "'육룡이 나르샤'는 시청률 17% 만들기도 이렇게 힘들었는데 저 드라마는 벌써 시청률 30%를 바라보고 있다고 생각하니 부럽기도 했다"며 "교과서적인 대답 같지만 정말 (송중기와 송혜교가) 잘 돼서 기분이 좋고 그만큼 부럽다"고 말했다.  

Can someone translate this? I'm curious 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know the idea of posting and deleting pics by those of the entertainments world. Yet, for me, they post and delete them for some purposes. Shk often did the same way many times. In some cases, fans are more clever, they found the pics, kept them and show them when needed. And the pics deleted are those which show some hints such as a shadow of someone else targeted, the wardrobe, and so on.

On #songsong couple, why they change it into the character's names, instead of reducing the rumor spread, it fuels curiosity of those who believe in the rumors - I'm sure not only shippers believe it, non shippers do the same. So, guys, why don't we follow them? Change #song song couple into #kikyo couple ("KI" from song joong KI and "kyo" from song hey KYO). While #song song reminds me to "sjk and song ji hyo on RM). #I read somewhere in this thread, one also proposes the same name for our OTP. Ottoke @twtwb?

I am now still thinking why oh why SJK met SHK in NY, I smell something unclear. If SHK is with someone (another A list actor), how can SJK even with staffs dare to meet her? If SHK is single, so why not. She can meet anyone she wants to, including someone approaching her (make the move). 

Spoiler
Oh come on, media, this is not SJK who denies the rumor
Song Joong-ki denies romance with Song Hye-kyo
음성듣기

Song Joong-ki, Song Hye-kyo / Yonhap

By Bahk Eun-ji

Actor Song Joong-ki, a male lead in the popular drama “Descendants of the Sun,” was not romantically involved with actress Song Hye-kyo, his agency said Monday.

x

Blossom Entertainment said the two were merely close colleagues starring in the same drama.

Earlier this month, rumors about their dating in New York surfaced online. Some netizens claimed they saw the two holding hands and shopping there.

Blossom Entertainment said the two went New York for a vacation and were just having a meal together.

Recently another romance rumor about Song Joong-ki and Taiwanese actress Lin Xin Ru also surfaced, but was also denied.

Lin said on her Weibo page, “I really love you’re with me. Let’s meet next week.”

Shortly after the message was posted, some netizens suggested they might be dating because Song also wrote the same message on his Weibo page.

But Lin explained she was not personally acquainted with the actor.

ejb@kti

3 hours ago, melissala said:
8 minutes ago, mizuki85 said:

If you mean this one, I don't think so.

The hair one is probably too soon to post.  MIght not happen this week.  

Isn't that the sweater she gets kidnapped in too

no, i mean similar with this one

ed97c81bjw1f26tw8vkzjj20zk0fwjx1.jpg

15 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

that SJK and Ruby Lin rumors is a total BS. SJK doesn't have any SNS and they never even met.. and Ruby and I are the same age aka 40 years old.

It is very suspicious. Do you think this is to cover up the dating of shk-sjk? A distraction? 

21 minutes ago, mizuki85 said:

It is very suspicious. Do you think this is to cover up the dating of shk-sjk? A distraction? 

no.. that rumors is like 3 years ago... not making sense and so trashy I feel sorry for both. I adore Ruby Lin and she is attached with someone special already for a decade.

10 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

no.. that rumors is like 3 years ago... not making sense and so trashy I feel sorry for both. I adore Ruby Lin and she is attached with someone special already for a decade.

I am wondering why SHK agency also state another rumor of the sponsorship - a case shk faced around 2012 - and the agency allude it together with the rumor of shk-sjk while for me, this digging up sponsorship case which is totally wrong is probably to bury the NY 'happy together moment for shk-sjk? This ship sounds more real to me now. 

1 hour ago, songya said:

Can someone translate this? I'm curious 

Just a half from those article...

Yoo Ah In is jealous of Song Joong Ki?....  

Spoiler

song-joong-ki--yoo-ah-in_1458723383_af_o

Yoo Ah In shared that he's a bit jealous of fellow actor and friend Song Joong Ki.

At the March 23rd press conference for the SBS drama 'Six Flying Dragons', Yoo Ah In laughed as he said, "At a recent press conference I went to, 8 out of 10 questions were about 'Descendants of the Sun'. I'm both jealous and happy about Song Joong Ki hyung's success."

Yoo Ah In added, "Our drama only got 20% viewer ratings, but I saw that 'Descendants of the Sun' recently got 30%. Of course, I was jealous. It's a textbook answer, but I'm being sincere."

source

Hes a close friends to our couple, so theres no doubt that he will support them 'TILL THE END' :blush:

WHERE ARE ALL MY SHIPPERS!. REMEMBER WHEN WE SAID THAT WHEN SHK KISSES HER COSTAR BACK SOMETHING IS FISHY!!!!!!!??????? WELL THAT WAS KISSING BACK FO SHO................AND WE GOT THREE KISSES!!! I WANT TO HUG YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!

Tonight's ep is daebak! OTP kissing passionately!

Humour, fun, excitement, thrilling....all the ingredients of a top best drama for 2016!

OMG. It's been a long time since I see SHK kissing back her co-star! This calls for celebration! I love all the moments in this ep. The initial part where KMY tried to run away was funny.....and for all his fitness, captain YSJ was surprised at her quick getaway that he simply stood rooted to the spot...Lol....Loving it.

Song-Song couple fighting! :)

9 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

WHERE ARE ALL MY SHIPPERS!. REMEMBER WHEN WE SAID THAT WHEN SHK KISSES HER COSTAR BACK SOMETHING IS FISHY!!!!!!!??????? WELL THAT WAS KISSING BACK FO SHO................AND WE GOT THREE KISSES!!! I WANT TO HUG YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Group hugs please! Lol. Those that says she can't kiss..in your face YO!!!

I'm dead! I'm soooooo dead! Dead, back to live and dead again!!

Archived