[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

sugarplum892

1 minute ago, carmolita said:

Susu and Bai Qian are the same person, Bai Qian doesn't remember her mortal life as SuSu because after she regained her immortality and escaped that pit she jumped into.. She took "the forget me drink" to forget her memories of her mortal past because it was too painful.  

Thank you. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Purestupidity said:

Ep 41 summary

Reveal hidden contents

Nai nai came running to Bai Qian, Ah Li has not awaken due to the fruit wine he drank. Bai Qian is chilled about it and said he will sleep it off. (She does care for him) She went out to the bath, there are a couple of Su Jin's maids gossiping about how good Su Jin is and that Bai Qian is an old granny who has bewitched Yehua. She wasn't happy to hear this.

Yehua carried Ah Li out from Bai Qian's room, he is angry that she did not inform him or bring Ah Li to the doctor. Bai Qian said Ah Li is a boy, you shouldn't fuss over him or else he will grow up to be a sissy. Yehua said if you have given birth to him you wouldn't say this as you only treat him as your step son. Bai Qian got even angrier, saying yes she isn't able to give birth to such a lively little boy and she was brought up carefree, so he can go get Su Jin to look after his son since she herself isn't capable to look after Ah Li. Yehua said he doesn't mean it that way and walked off with the boy.

Donghua(emperor) and Fengjiu are on the run they have been attacked, she has been shot by an arrow. They were brought to Yan Zhi who saved Fengjiu. When she woke up at palace, the first thing she was looking for was her bell given by Donghua(immortal), he kept it on a box and added the arrowhead which struck Fengjiu. He said he wants to keep it for his whole life.

Ah Li is with Yehua, his mum and SuJin. Yehua's mum was criticising that Bai Qian is incapable to look after a child, Ah Li explained that Bai Qian gave him more to drink cos he liked the wine, he also said she looks the same as the portrait. Yehua's mum said she doesn't like the sound of it, after waiting for Yehua to forget about SuSu for the last 300 years. (I'm not liking his mum, maybe cos she is a SuJin supporter....)

thank you :)

will you be doing the ep 42-44 from bilu tv too? or just the ones from croton youtube? 

• Like 4

Ep 42 summary

Spoiler

Yehua's mum told SuJin that she has to go pay her respects to Baiqian, she said she did but she wasn't there (boot licker!), she will go again tomorrow. Bai Qian went to visit Yehua but once she knows his mum was in there, she said she will come back later (she was at the side when Yehua's mum and SuJin came out), she overheard Yehua's mum asking when SuJin will have a baby(ekkkkk!)

ZheYan and BaiZhen are at West Sea palace, DieFeng's older bro (DieYong) has been unwell. ZhenYan had a look, yep Mo Yuan's soul is residing within DieYong, it isn't complete, still in pieces, but it is him!!!! ZheYan is going off to tell Bai Qian but Bai Zhen thinks it isn't a good idea as she now has Yehua, so ZheYan decided to go speak to Yehua first.

In heaven, Yehua suddenly felt a sharp pain and also, Bai Qian dreamt of her teacher (must be cos Mo Yuan is coming back?)

ZheYan informs Yehua that Mo Yuan's soul is in DieYong and it may take another 7-8,000 years for it to recover completely, Yehua doesn't say much.

ZheYan recalls the first time Bai Qian went to Kulunxun, Bai Qian idolised Mo Yuan, but when she met him, she thought he doesn't look like a War God.

She said to Mo Yuan: 'Teacher, you look like a pretty boy who secretly dates a mortal (like in Chinese opera), how can you carry your sword (to fight)?

Mo Yuan: 'Me a pretty boy???' ZheYan: 'Looks like you will have your hands full with this disciple'

(I enjoyed this part, you can see Mo Yuan with a slight smile, I have a crush on Mo Yuan so I'm hyperventilating!! Kya!!!! Mark Chao I love you!)

ZheYan asked Yehua has he ever suspect that he is actually Mo Yuan? Yehua said no, he asked is there any way for Mo Yuan's soul to return quicker? The early he returns, the less Qian Qian has to wait (cos she has been waiting for 70,000 years) 

My heart is crying here, the way Yehua said this was so......noble(love is giving).

SuJin went to visit Bai Qian, started ranting on about heaven rules, how It is fate that Bai Qian looks like SuSu, thanks her for looking after Ah Li...(basically rubbing in that the person Yehua loves is Susu and Bai Qian is a sub). Bai Qian knows what SuJin is up to, tells her not to be a smartarse and if she sincerely wants to pay her respects, she should follow Qingqiu's traditions- fast and bath for 3 days before coming to bow and kneel, don't rant to her about heaven rules. 'Also, my mum has never given birth to a sister, so stop addressing me as sister, just call me high goddess'. (Oooooooo you go girl! Give that SuJin hell!)

NaiNai tells Bai Qian the whole thing regarding Yehua stabbing SuJin, the eyes that SuJin took from SuSu,etc.

ZheYan tells Bai Qian about Mo Yuan's soul residing in DieYong, she breaks down in tears, Yehua sees this outside...

Bai Qian wrote a letter/scroll to thank Yehua for her stay, he thinks she will be leaving him (for good).

Fengjiu and Yuan Sheng were chatting about the fan in the garden, they fell over, the other concubines saw them hugging and went to the Emperor (Donghua) to say she is having an affair with his son and lock them in prison.

Siming insists Fengjiu to say the affair is true to break Donghua's heart.

Will write up Ep 43-44 tomorrow, it's late here already :) 

• Like 20

WOW!!! 5 episodes... I want to start shipping Bai Qian and Mo Yuan .. but we all know that's a sinking ship alrdy... can we like have another Bai Qian so Mo Yuan wouldnt be left alone when he wake up.. poor guy woke up to loosing the girl... on the other hand OMG!!!! Feng Jiu and Dong Hua T_T .. I really do hope they get a happy ending in this drama.. you can totally feel Feng Jiu heart breaking.. me to girl me to  i feel you T_T... Yehua did a awesome job of expressing that sad lovesick puppy eyes .. I totally love Bai Qian and Ye Hua kissing scene *cover face* teehee

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, Purestupidity said:

Ep 42 summary

Reveal hidden contents

Yehua's mum told SuJin that she has to go pay her respects to Baiqian, she said she did but she wasn't there (boot licker!), she will go again tomorrow. Bai Qian went to visit Yehua but once she knows his mum was in there, she said she will come back later (she was at the side when Yehua's mum and SuJin came out), she overheard Yehua's mum asking when SuJin will have a baby(ekkkkk!)

ZheYan and BaiZhen are at West Sea palace, DieFeng's older bro (DieYong) has been unwell. ZhenYan had a look, yep Mo Yuan's soul is residing within DieYong, it isn't complete, still in pieces, but it is him!!!! ZheYan is going off to tell Bai Qian but Bai Zhen thinks it isn't a good idea as she now has Yehua, so ZheYan decided to go speak to Yehua first.

In heaven, Yehua suddenly felt a sharp pain and also, Bai Qian dreamt of her teacher (must be cos Mo Yuan is coming back?)

ZheYan informs Yehua that Mo Yuan's soul is in DieYong and it may take another 7-8,000 years for it to recover completely, Yehua doesn't say much.

ZheYan recalls the first time Bai Qian went to Kulunxun, Bai Qian idolised Mo Yuan, but when she met him, she thought he doesn't look like a War God.

She said to Mo Yuan: 'Teacher, you look like a pretty boy who secretly dates a mortal (like in Chinese opera), how can you carry your sword?'

Mo Yuan: 'Me a pretty boy???' ZheYan: 'Looks like you will have your hands full with this disciple'

(I enjoyed this part, you can see Mo Yuan with a slight smile, I have a crush on Mo Yuan so I'm hyperventilating!! Kya!!!! Mark Chao I love you!)

ZheYan asked Yehua has he ever suspect that he is actually Mo Yuan? Yehua said no, he asked is there any way for Mo Yuan's soul to return quicker? The early he returns, the less Qian Qian has to wait (cos she has been waiting for 70,000 years) 

My heart is crying here, the way Yehua said this was so......noble(love is giving).

SuJin went to visit Bai Qian, started ranting on about heaven rules, how It is fate that Bai Qian looks like SuSu, thanks her for looking after Ah Li...(basically rubbing in that the person Yehua loves is Susu and Bai Qian is a sub). Bai Qian knows what SuJin is up to, tells her not to be a smartarse and if she sincerely wants to pay her respects, she should follow Qingqiu's traditions- fast and bath for 3 days before coming to bow and kneel, don't rant to her about heaven rules. 'Also, my mum has never given birth to a sister, so stopping addressing me as sister, just call me high goddess'. (Oooooooo you go girl! Give that SuJin hell!)

NaiNai tells Bai Qian the whole thing regarding Yehua stabbing SuJin, the eyes that SuJin took from SuSu,etc.

ZheYan tells Bai Qian about Mo Yuan's soul residing in DieYong, she breaks down in tears, Yehua sees this outside...

Bai Qian wrote a letter/scroll to thank Yehua for her stay, he thinks she will be leaving him (for good).

Fengjiu and Yuan Sheng were chatting about the fan in the garden, they fell over, the other concubines saw them hugging and went to the Emperor (Donghua) to say she is having an affair with his son and lock them in prison.

Siming insists Fengjiu to say the affair is true to break Donghua's heart.

Will write up Ep 43-44 tomorrow, it's late here already :) 

bless you dear.... :wub:

• Like 4

0.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkVDrEosPygXPdNxw0Nebtumblr_oldszoVJpO1r0fcvzo1_1280.png

At first without subs I couldn't understand BQ in dealing with her Sons condition and without thinking she seemed uncaring but then it dawned on me that surly it was something else.  Thanks to @Purestupidity and her talent that sure makes life a whole lot easier I better understood and was thankful. 

I also thought about BQ and the difference in her as a mortal and as an immortal that as a immortal she was raised among brothers and was so strong not only in mind but body and strength as well.  When you think about how she was able to pull off an act as a man.  Living among them and fighting along side of them without them knowing.  I should have known she wasn't weak minded and treats her unknown son knowing he just needs time to get better.  Which brought on YH's attitude in taking their son feeling as if BQ wasn't being Motherly and a few other comments that if I had been BQ would have hurt but she defends herself and her thinking and is stronger than SuSu who would have been crushed...  Even though they are the same person still I see so many differences too.  I think SuSu wasn't afraid to need someone and I think BQ hides what she feels inside and maybe that too is a part of pretending she was man. For you sure can't act girly when your among men everyday and no where to be yourself...

I also wanted to say I can't stand YH's Mom she is wearing me out and has from the beginning and it wasn't enough that she made SuSu's life miserable and treated her like she was nothing.  Now she is trying her best to stick it to BQ as well unbelievable....:angry:

@tintin92  I so agree with you isn't Su Jin dead yet?  Oh how I WISH!!!!!  Hopeful  thinking if you start a Hate Su Jin club please allow me to join because I can't stand even watching her anymore and to be honest it just about kills me that she is YH's second so called wife when we know what she has done and continues to do every stinking chance she gets.  I don't just want her eyes taken out I want lighting to strike her body for at least a million years or lets put her in a bottle and sink it in the deepest ocean never to be found...:)

th?id=OIP.TME24vrAmIM7SBKhDApLYAEsDH&pid  Please allow me to join tintin92:tears:

3 hours ago, faythe said:

I have never liked his mother, even in the story. She served no purpose as a mother & she couldn't do anthing for him. I actually dislike her more than the grandfather. At least he served a purpose in YH life. Your would think that after all her wailing about her she can't help him & what not, the one thing she can do as his mother is to support him emotionally & she can't even do that.

I think I dislike everyone in Heaven except Yehua and Liansong (his third uncle) and Nainai, they were all horrible to SuSu and biased that she was a mortal. Isn't immortals supposed to be all godly and have a heart like a Buddha? Well not in this drama they are not....

• Like 7

For those who are interested in DH/FJ story:

Spoiler

SiMing wanted FJ to create a tragic love story for DH, because that is his fate.  He has to experience love torn as part of the 6 feelings of life.  But FJ couldn't do it.  She asked ShiMing to give her 2 more years to spend with DH and create happy memories with him.  ShiMing hesitated but granted her wish.  During their two years together, DH/FJ lived very well..lots of happy time.  FJ asked DH to promised that he won't forget this next 2 years together with her. And he promised he won't.  

**somehow things went back to heaven..blah blah blah**

Randomly, DH/FJ were on the run. It appeared that there was chaos in the palace and somebody wanted to kill the King.  I guess the King took his most beloved concubine (FJ) and ran.  While he was fighting the assassins, one dude decided to poorly shoot an arrow and him and FJ blocked it with her body from the back.  The arrow pierced through near her heart. DH bravely fought them all off and picked her up and ran into an abandoned house.  Here, she called him DiJun and DH didn't know who she was calling.  But she was injured so he didn't ask her.  He is suspicious that she's in love with some one else name DiJun.  More bad guys came and DH fought them off, picked up FJ and ran into the market looking for a doctor.  

Luckily, coincidentally, he ran into the demon princess.  He brought FJ back to her place..He held FJ closed and again FJ called him DiJun.  This time (FJ still in pain), DH asked her who is DiJun and FJ said it is him.  So he thought thats what she calls King back in her hometown. 

Demon princess came back, DH left the room, XN came..recognized FJ..wanted to kill her for her dead son..blah blah.

DH's people found him and brought him back to the palace.  FJ recovered. FJ asked for bell she had at her ankle.  DH gave it to her, but added an arrowhead to the chain. The arrowhead was the one that pierced through her. He told her that he had seen these bells every since she entered the palace where did she get it?  FJ told him, somebody very important to her gave it to her.

Again, ShiMing told FJ her two years are up. She needs to tear DH heart apart and stomp on it.  FJ still couldn't do it.

Somehow, FJ and DH's son were under a gazebo and they fell on top of each other. The queen saw it and claimed they are having an affair. He told the King (DH) this and he put them in jail.  ShiMing told FJ this is a great opportunity to betray the DH, if she just admit the affair.  Well, FJ refused to.  DH visited her in jail and said he doesn't want to hear what she said and he believes her. 

ShiMing has to keep DH fate by the book. So he finally convinced FJ to betray DH.  While the prince went to take a bath in his giant bathtub, FJ appeared there and surprised him.  Right at the moment, DH came and caught both of them in the giant bathtub.  He was so heartbroken, he spit up blood.  

He threw FJ in jail, where she cried a lot.  ShiMing told her it was for the best...

DH got lovesick and couldn't get out of bed.  And he died because of a broken heart. 

ShiMing said he died 18 years earlier than expected..he must have really been heart broken

***Sorry for the $shitty summary. I really skimmed through all their parts**

But that was all there is on their love story in 5 episodes!! When DH came back to heaven, he kept having flashbacks and he held onto the bell chain for a long time. But that's it...nothing more.  FJ cried some more back in her cave and went to look for BQ to mourn some more.

@joyblack4 she is little dough's mother. She did forget her time as SuSu.

• Like 9

How i wish susu was able to continue and gradually become stronger not give up so soon,  I like that softness side of her, able to tell a man what she needs from him,not pretending, I guess when she couldn't  handle YH crown prince demands not able to     tell YH how she is feeling miserable, living among so call immortals,which I find it hard to believe they are heavenly beings,mean and wicked, she decide to end it all, also  I wanted them to realize she is the Bian Qian,the one YH agree to marry, deal with them all especially YH aunt,that could have been so sweet ,hope she will remember  sooner she is susu so that she can put that so call wicked aunt in her place. 

• Like 4

@linh5000 Thank you!!!! You are my savior. It's unfortunate that their story ended up the way it was. It was a bit random that they were on the run. Lol. I guess the writer wanted to finish off Fengjiu's debts. Also, I still cannot understand why DH is so persistent on rejecting Fengjiu because of their fate. It's a total deviation from the original books :cold_sweat:

Btw, did Donghua remember all his mortal life? I wonder why Dinghua didn't question Siming about Fengjiu's involvement in his mortal life. 

• Like 2

Oh well, I was repeating the episodes anyway, so might as well lol:

Ep 43 summary

Spoiler

Fengjiu couldn't lie to Donghua that she and Yuan Sheng are having an affair, instead Donghua(emperor) said prior to her, he has so many concubines and a son, now he only wants to be with her.... 

Fengjiu said she can't bear to hurt Donghua, SiMing said this is his fate (as a mortal). Donghua went to the bath/pool (SiMing' doing) and witness Yuan Sheng and Fengjiu together, he collapsed from the shock. SiMing tells Fengjiu: 'this is a life/love trial, the love you had, will finish here' (meaning it will not carry on). Donghua unexpectedly died 18 years earlier than predicted.

Donghua is back in Jiuchongtian, he remembers everything. He questioned SiMing why his trial finished so early, he said humans' fate is predictable, but maybe immortals' are a bit more difficult or maybe the love trial he had was too much to bear.

Yehua asked Donghua if deity transferring life force to other needs Sheng Zhi grass, he said yes, also if he has fought with the four beasts that guards this grass, he said no, but the fox tribe leader (Bai Qian's father) had fought before, even with his ability, he suffered serious injuries. Donghua said he knows the grass is for Mo Yuan and that Si Yin is Bai Qian. He continued to say what he remembered clearly of the battle 70,000 years ago was Si Yin hugging his teacher's body and his heartfelt crying. He couldn't understand then, but now after going through his trial, he understands. Mo Yuan was dead, but he/his body is with his favourite disciple everyday, this is better than being buried at Wuwang Sea.(meaning Mo Yuan should be happy to be with Si Yin). Yehua replied that he is not Mo Yuan, so he wouldn't know.

Yehua told Ah Li that someone else needs to use the soul lamp, Ah Li replied him to go quickly. He misses his mum Bai Qian, Yehua said she is very busy with matters. (bless... what a cutie pie)

Zheyan and Bai Qian went to West Sea to see DieYong. She used the soul searching magic and saw her teacher's soul. She asked to see the West Sea lord and when she went to the main hall, there was Yehua!!! 

Ok the exciting part where we have been waiting for- KISS!!! Wohooo!!!

She is still angry with him about the Ah Li incident and was going to walk away, but zooom... Yehua grabbed and kissed her, till he saw the scar on her chest where she stabbed herself to get her 'heart' blood to feed her teacher to keep his immortal body from rotting.

i'm translating the below properly as I feel the need to justify the love that Yehua has for her and what he will doing very soon which is important to the story:

Yehua- Do you even have half a place in your heart for me? You have waited for 70,000 years for him, now that he is back, you wouldn't have a place (in your heart) for anyone else.

Bai Qian- The person you are talking about is my teacher? It doesn't matter to you. This is known only to ZheYan, my fourth bro and I. How do you know?

Yehua- ZheYan told me and I know you need the soul lamp. Tell me what are you going do after you get the lamp?

Bai Qian- I will go to get the Shengzhi grass and use my life energy to make a pill for DieYong to swallow, in 3 months, my teacher will wake up.

Yehua (tears in his eyes)- you are mad. Do you think that you can get the grass yourself?

Bai Qian- I must get the grass no matter what. I know the beasts guarding the grass are dangerous, even my father got injured.

yehua- even so, you still wish to go?

ba Qian- I must go!

yehua- for him, you are going to throw your life away? (Yehua is so sad, you can feel he doesn't want to see her lose her life)

She wants to break off their engagement. He asked her to come to his room tonight to get the lamp.

Yehua- it was my wishful thinking.... (meaning his hope that she would love him back). What I owe you and what you owe me, it is now all muddled up and difficult to separate.

• Like 21

How is that possible 5 episodes in one day is still not enough to satisfy my cravings?!  This is getting so ridiculously good, and even though I haven't read Pillow Book therefore have no expectations how the story should go, I am LOVING the chemistry between Dong Hua and Feng Jiu and this drama's version of it. 

• Like 7

Did I mentioned how much I love the mortal scenes of DH & FJ durine their escape? It was so well done of both actors. Vengo did an extremely good job with those scenes. Maybe because he's tall, but he makes an awesome king. He was majestic, cruel & gentle all at once. They are not giving Vengo enough chance to be the lead. I love him. 

I can feel how much the emperor loved FJ. That makes me feel even more sad for FJ since she is not going to receive the same kind of affection from DH. But atleast she's the only girl who moves DH.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, joyblack4 said:

How i wish susu was able to continue and gradually become stronger not give up so soon,  I like that softness side of her, able to tell a man what she needs from him,not pretending, I guess when she couldn't  handle YH crown prince demands not able to     tell YH how she is feeling miserable, living among so call immortals,which I find it hard to believe they are heavenly beings,mean and wicked, she decide to end it all, also  I wanted them to realize she is the Bian Qian,the one YH agree to marry, deal with them all especially YH aunt,that could have been so sweet ,hope she will remember  sooner she is susu so that she can put that so call wicked aunt in her place. 

I'm actually glad that BQ is no longer SuSu because YH selfishly put her in an impossible position.  But it's best to view SuSu as being only BQ and not 2 different people ... because susu is just BQ with lost memories and immortality

To me BQ in her earlier life with moyan was so naive but strong and straight forward, but she too was selfish. She got 9th in all that trouble and didn't think about all the consequences of her actions.  I think they may of been able to prepare for that war better if it wasn't for her actions which led to her getting caught by the ghost tribe giving them a reason to fight. I think a part of her felt guilty for 70,000 years, but she did learn what it meant to protect someone/ something at the cost of her life. After she resealed the bell the ghost king told her that she will lose her immortality and her memories and be cast into the mortal world.  

BQ as Susu in the mortal world was like a child surviving on instinct. She was so vulnerable physically and emotionally it was easy to see a part of her was missing she was incomplete as a person and I think that YH liked those vulnerabilities about her because in many ways he never had anyone love him the way she does, afterall, he was torn from his mother after he was born and never saw her again for 20,000 years.)  

After BQ broke her seal and regained her immorality and memories it didn't surprise me that she would want to forget what happened when she was mortal, afterall, she couldn't go back to the way things were knowing who she is and having regained her immortality.  I'm sure she didn't want to regret loosing her son but had to know he was ok since she  killed her susu persona.

The BQ we see now is who she truly is as a complete person with all her memories and experience excluding her mortal memories.  She's a lot more stronger and wiser and thinks things through afterall she's been ruling as queen for over 70,000 thousand years.  I think that YH needs to not look for susu in BQ but see BQ as herself.  He needs to also have some common sense, after all his research on BQ he should of realized by now that if she was in love with moyan she would not of had a fling or tried to have a relationship with the second ghost prince while moyan was still alive.  It's clear she only sees him as her teacher some one endear to her but not a lover.  He is so insecure, but from the previews BQ will eventually get her mortal memories back and confess her true feelings to YH and have him in tears not in that order. :rolleyes:

I must say that I LOVE 3rd prince!! He reminds me so much of the 3rd supreme leader from journey of flower.. always trying to bridge the gap and make everyone happy

• Like 13

@kimlary1234  YW.  I don't think we will ever fully understand why DH rejects FJ so much.  Or maybe it will come later in the story. yeah, don't expect this story to be like PB.  I don't think it will ever happen.  

Spoiler

DH did remember everything from his from his mortal life.  

scene between DH and SM.

SM came running to DH.

SM greeted DH.

DH: "You came here pretty fast."

SM: "DiJun came back to heaven before expectation. It is my fault. That's why I came running to ask for punishment."

DH: Why is it, we set for 60 years, but it is 18 years less?

SM: ......

DH: Something could go wrong with this?

SM: mortals fate usually doesn't have any big mistake. Maybe DiJun, your status is divine, even your fate book can't be control.  Or....

DH: Speak

SM: The suffering from the mortal is too painful...

DH: Are you saying my love fate with FJ is too wretched?

SM: I don't dare...

And then it got interrupted by YH entrance.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Purestupidity said:

Oh well, I was repeating the episodes anyway, so might as well lol:

Ep 43 summary

Reveal hidden contents

Fengjiu couldn't lie to Donghua that she and Yuan Sheng are having an affair, instead Donghua(emperor) said prior to her, he has so many concubines and a son, now he only wants to be with her.... 

Fengjiu said she can't bear to hurt Donghua, SiMing said this is his fate (as a mortal). Donghua went to the bath/pool (SiMing' doing) and witness Yuan Sheng and Fengjiu together, he collapsed from the shock. SiMing tells Fengjiu: 'this is a life/love trial, the love you had, will finish here' (meaning it will not carry on). Donghua unexpectedly died 18 years earlier than predicted.

Donghua is back in Jiuchongtian, he remembers everything. He questioned SiMing why his trial finished so early, he said humans' fate is predictable, but maybe immortals' are a bit more difficult or maybe the love trial he had was too much to bear.

Yehua asked Donghua if deity transferring life force to other needs Sheng Zhi grass, he said yes, also if he has fought with the four beasts that guards this grass, he said no, but the fox tribe leader (Bai Qian's father) had fought before, even with his ability, he suffered serious injuries. Donghua said he knows the grass is for Mo Yuan and that Si Yin is Bai Qian. He continued to say what he remembered clearly of the battle 70,000 years ago was Si Yin hugging his teacher's body and his heartfelt crying. He couldn't understand then, but now after going through his trial, he understands. Mo Yuan was dead, but he/his body is with his favourite disciple everyday, this is better than being buried at Wuwang Sea.(meaning Mo Yuan should be happy to be with Si Yin). Yehua replied that he is not Mo Yuan, so he wouldn't know.

Yehua told Ah Li that someone else needs to use the soul lamp, Ah Li replied him to go quickly. He misses his mum Bai Qian, Yehua said she is very busy with matters. (bless... what a cutie pie)

Zheyan and Bai Qian went to West Sea to see DieYong. She used the soul searching magic and saw her teacher's soul. She asked to see the West Sea lord and when she went to the main hall, there was Yehua!!! 

Ok the exciting part where we have been waiting for- KISS!!! Wohooo!!!

She is still angry with him about the Ah Li incident and was going to walk away, but zooom... Yehua grabbed and kissed her, till he saw the scar on her chest where she stabbed herself to get her 'heart' blood to feed her teacher to keep his immortal body from rotting.

i'm translating the below properly as I feel the need to justify the love that Yehua has for her and what he will doing very soon which is important to the story:

Yehua- Do you even have half a place in your heart for me? You have waited for 70,000 years for him, now that he is back, you wouldn't have a place (in your heart) for anyone else.

Bai Qian- The person you are talking about is my teacher? It doesn't matter to you. This is known only to ZheYan, my fourth bro and I. How do you know?

Yehua- ZheYan told me and I know you need the soul lamp. Tell me what are you going do after you get the lamp?

Bai Qian- I will go to get the Shengzhi grass and use my life energy to make a pill for DieYong to swallow, in 3 months, my teacher will wake up.

Yehua (tears in his eyes)- you are mad. Do you think that you can get the grass yourself?

Bai Qian- I must get the grass no matter what. I know the beasts guarding the grass are dangerous, even my father got injured.

yehua- even so, you still wish to go?

ba Qian- I must go!

yehua- for him, you are going to throw your life away? (Yehua is so sad, you can feel he doesn't want to see her lose her life)

She wants to break off their engagement. He asked her to come to his room tonight to get the lamp.

Yehua- it was my wishful thinking.... (meaning his hope that she would love him back). What I owe you and what you owe me, it is now all muddled up and difficult to separate.

I love reading your summaries especially when I can't watch it right away because of work.   I wish YH would try to find out what happened in that war 70,300 years ago then he would realize why she is acting the way she is. Just because she wants to save her teacher doesn't mean she doesn't love YH.  Sometimes I think he only has tunnel vision and can only see her, so many people died ....and it was all connected to BQ she has to still feel guilt.  Why hasn't she killed her cousin since the ghost king abandoned her? She was the one who stole the plans of the 49 formations and got so many clans and people killed.  I love the protective side of BQ and want to see more of her battle scenes, and want to see her in protective mode when it comes to YH.  I waited so long for this drama to start and can't get enough of it :rolleyes:

• Like 10

49 minutes ago, peanutbutterjellytime said:

How is that possible 5 episodes in one day is still not enough to satisfy my cravings?!  This is getting so ridiculously good, and even though I haven't read Pillow Book therefore have no expectations how the story should go, I am LOVING the chemistry between Dong Hua and Feng Jiu and this drama's version of it. 

2 eps per week was torture already and now these bonus eps is causing me to be a bad drama addict, It's like I need more more more but then it ends!!! Then what?  LOL. I will be marathoning then hehehe from eps 1 again until I get it out of my system.  Or they do another drama of the same calibre.  YM and MC really does have great on screen chemistry!!

• Like 5

I think BQ is still kind of confused about her feelings for YH, it's like there but it hasn't grown the part of "death till we part" kind of feeling.

Just to add to the recap of 43

Spoiler

When BQ said to cancel the engagement was because she knows after saving her Shifu (Mo Yuan), she won't have enough life force left to handle the ceremony or crowning of YH as king of the heaven tribe. So it shows that she did value their engagement to a degree (and she kind of likes him) bc she originally wanted to go through it with him.

Can someone tell me what YH told Nai Nai to do for little dough at the end 44? She has to wash him with something during this part of the year? My Chinese is limited >.<

• Like 6