[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

sugarplum892

3 hours ago, faythe said:

I love the friendship between FJ & SM. They are like gossipers whenever they are together. I also especially like how he always tossed DH name around to help FJ.

Seriously, he so shamelessly uses DH name for any occasion that DH is not there.  

3 hours ago, meifang89 said:

What should we watch after this? :(

Haha glad you're like it :)

I found more :D

I love how the audience (or surrounding people) are calling out Ye Hua !! Ye Hua!!

• Like 9

So basically YH going to "died" tomorrow :bawling: 
But I have the ACT tomorrow :( why my life is so complicated 
After I'm done with the ACT around 12:30pm, I'll be ready to be sad or heart broken after watching tomorrow episode but at the same time, its going to be a happy ending.

I really hope it not "BQ come here" or end at the kissing scene -- I need more of it 

I kind of lose hope of my 2nd otp ship FJ/DH already, since I seen the preview for tomorrow 

• Like 3

Regarding Mo Yuan: it's a bit ambiguous in the drama, I can see why people interpret it as hinting at "love at first sight" but I don't think that matches MY's personality either so I prefer not to think of it that way. I still think the main reason MY accepted SY as his disciple is because the fan chose her. In regards to the interpretation of that scene, I think it's more that MY is trying to "test out" what her feelings are now that he has developed feelings for her. i.e. BQ asks, "Why did you accept me as your disciple and allow me to stay even though you knew I was a girl?" And MY flips the question to her saying "Why do you think so?"

I don't necessarily think he was hinting that he let her stay due to love at first sight. I think it's more that he was hoping she will answer that way...even though he knows she loves YH, maybe a part of him wishes she will answer "is it because you liked me" and then MY can take that opportunity to confess his feelings. His personality is very reserved and subdued, such that he will probably never take the initiative to confess his feelings without the other person creating an "opening".

Not sure if that makes sense but I prefer to think of it that way instead of the "love at first sight" interpretation.

• Like 8

53 minutes ago, linhthao said:

@faythe: yeah if he's in the deep sleep so it makes sense why he cannot come to the ceremony right? Otherwise he will make it for sure. 

Yep, DH never miss any big events that has to do with FJ. Even if he doesn't appear in front of her, he would probably be hiding somewhere. 

I like FJ's straightforwardness. Like she told BQ, if she is not sure about how YH feels, she should ask him directly.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, kfan1883 . said:

Regarding Mo Yuan: it's a bit ambiguous in the drama, I can see why people interpret it as hinting at "love at first sight" but I don't think that matches MY's personality either so I prefer not to think of it that way. I still think the main reason MY accepted SY as his disciple is because the fan chose her. In regards to the interpretation of that scene, I think it's more that MY is trying to "test out" what her feelings are now that he has developed feelings for her. i.e. BQ asks, "Why did you accept me as your disciple and allow me to stay even though you knew I was a girl?" And MY flips the question to her saying "Why do you think so?"

I don't necessarily think he was hinting that he let her stay due to love at first sight. I think it's more that he was hoping she will answer that way...even though he knows she loves YH, maybe a part of him wishes she will answer "is it because you liked me" and then MY can take that opportunity to confess his feelings. His personality is very reserved and subdued, such that he will probably never take the initiative to confess his feelings without the other person creating an "opening".

Not sure if that makes sense but I prefer to think of it that way instead of the "love at first sight" interpretation.

Yeah i totally agree

• Like 4

Updated spoilers for those who are interested 

Spoiler

Based on the preview, FJ will ask DH whether he would like her if his name was on the stone, but he doesn't answer.

After the battle with the demon lord, he gets emotional because FJ takes a hit for him and answers that question. Yes, he would like her :bawling:

Next scene after that is the coronation and that will be final scene. They still don't end up together  :confounded:

@Purestupidity happy bday! Wish you all the best!

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, kimlary1234 said:

Updated spoilers for those who are interested 

Hide contents

Based on the preview, FJ will ask DH whether he would like her if his name was on the stone, but he doesn't answer.

After the battle with the demon lord, he gets emotional because FJ takes a hit for him and answers that question. Yes, he would like her :bawling:

Next scene after that is the coronation and that will be final scene. They still don't end up together  :confounded:

@Purestupidity happy bday! Wish you all the best!

Thanks for the spoiler. I think we all knew that it would not happen with them. Their fate is doomed from the beginning in this version.

• Like 2

I really love Dong Hua & Feng Jiu's acting in ep 53. I really wished they used the version where he cried. I think I re watched that scene at least 5 times and cried so much when she brought up the part about her tail. I cant even begin to tell you how happy I was that Bai Qian got her eyes back. I'm happy she is finally sticking up for her Su Su character (herself). If you think about it Su Su was a kind person that was innocent and ppl just trampled on her ..... it was so unfair she didn't deserve that kind of treatment. And to think these evil things happened in heaven. If that's heaven can you just imagine how bad hell is?! Watching Bai Qian taking revenge was amazing and Yang Mi is really owning that character. I feel really sad for Mo Yuan he was my first ship w/Yang Mi. Just seeing him on screen breaks my heart he doesn't even need to speak a word and I can see my heart shattering in pieces. Im gonna miss this drama once it is completed. There were so many fun/cute character like Ye Hua (snake/dragon character), A Li, Mi Gu, Feng Jiu, Lian Song, Si Ming and Cheng Yu that helped with comic relief in this otherwise very tragic story. I'm glad I watched this drama because beside 2-3 ppl from casting I didnt know all the other actors. So I'm glad I meet a slew of new ppl and will watch out for them in the future. This production team did a great job in casting. I enjoyed almost everything from the scenery to the beautiful clothing. And I loved loved loved the Ost. I hope they will give us fans a great ending. And please for the love of God give us a non torture ending for Dong Hua & Feng Jiu. Even high Immortals should have happy love too. :wub:

@kimlary1234 Thank you for posting those bts with Dong Hua & Feng Jiu  they are one of my fav couples in this drama.:)

• Like 7

I don't think DH ends up in a coma or sleep. From what I can tell of the battle previews DH is the first one there to take care of business but then once FJ gets hit, he pretty much checks out and is busy cuddling her while everyone else is still fighting. MY looks hurt and YH is the one to make the ultimate sacrifice to finish off the fight after stopping BQ.

I think he just accepts fate and that's the end of them for this drama.  The weird thing about the name carved next to FJ is in PB, that is technically DH's job no? He retired but he still chose to do that one part of the job so that he won't get bored. You know the part where FJ comes to collect her hairpin, bracelet etc. He was presiding over some ceremony to bestow titles for the immortals no? I swear, the script writer hates Pillow Book or something.

The Sujin trial is like the only part where drama DH pulls a book DH shameless move and is in character. He tells the TJ people they're biased so he's going to take over and dares anyone to say differently, knowing full well everyone knows about his relationship with FJ already! :lol:

Yeah I love Siming/FJ too but Siming in general. I wished we got more of Siming/Cheng Yu/Liansong. They're hilarious together.

• Like 8

As sad as the ending comes true, I am glad to see the shameless DH back (though not too much) to protect his woman. He even delayed his important trip to the Bell to interfere with the trial so that FJ won't be mistreated LOL. In fact he's not a kind of person who cares much. And again Vengo facial expression and dialogue in this part is so COOL. It's also funny that FJ takes advantage of her title and relationship with other goddess to get her through. She's a cute spoiled child born with a silver spoon and loved by a badass almighty respected God :tongue::tongue:

@kimlary1234 

I thought there should be one more scene, which is DH gifts her the map (actually Siming brings it to her since he doesn't show up at the ceremony).
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, lizax1 said:

I don't think DH ends up in a coma or sleep. From what I can tell of the battle previews DH is the first one there to take care of business but then once FJ gets hit, he pretty much checks out and is busy cuddling her while everyone else is still fighting. MY looks hurt and YH is the one to make the ultimate sacrifice to finish off the fight after stopping BQ.

I think he just accepts fate and that's the end of them for this drama.  The weird thing about the name carved next to FJ is in PB, that is technically DH's job no? He retired but he still chose to do that one part of the job so that he won't get bored. You know the part where FJ comes to collect her hairpin, bracelet etc. He was presiding over some ceremony to bestow titles for the immortals no? I swear, the script writer hates Pillow Book or something.

The Sujin trial is like the only part where drama DH pulls a book DH shameless move and is in character. He tells the TJ people they're biased so he's going to take over and dares anyone to say differently, knowing full well everyone knows about his relationship with FJ already! :lol:

Yeah I love Siming/FJ too but Siming in general. I wished we got more of Siming/Cheng Yu/Liansong. They're hilarious together.

I know the writer hates PB. They never even gave DH & FJ a chance. But I also think that the production probably never thought that the DH & FJ pairing would really hit if off. If it wasn't for Dilabra and Vengo pairing, many people would be extremely pissed that they ruined the DH & FJ storyline.

That trial was extremely satisfying. He said it in a roundabout way that the YH's father is not fit to judge. I hate them all. They are all hypocrite and snobby fairies. If it wasn't for DJ there, they couldn't less about fairness. Made the decision to be the judge and jury and dared anyone to say otherwise. He said it with a straight face that he's the only unbiased one with a straight face when everyone in the room knows otherwise. Seriously, if it wasn't related to FJ, he wouldn't bothered. He would just let them solve it amongst themselves.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, kimlary1234 said:

@linhthao yes, it would be through Siming, but there won't be any more scene of them together in one frame after the battle.

:bawling::persevere: Why they gotta treat Vengo like that?  He was never given a chance!! Ugh...I hate to say good bye to FJ/DH tomorrow...... :( Gonna savor his trial scene.  

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, faythe said:

I know the writer hates PB. They never even gave DH & FJ a chance. But I also think that the production probably never thought that the DH & FJ pairing would really hit if off. If it wasn't for Dilabra and Vengo pairing, many people would be extremely pissed that they ruined the DH & FJ storyline.

IKR. It's such huge miss for them not buying PB. Goodluck to PB producers finding another OTP with such amazing chemistry as Dilraba & Vengo. Whenever they are synced on screen, they steal the spotlight. 

29 minutes ago, kimlary1234 said:

@linhthao yes, it would be through Siming, but there won't be any more scene of them together in one frame after the battle.

Too bad. It's the last thing I want to see. *go back to watch the trial scene*

Anyone knows where I can order an English edition of PB? 

• Like 3