[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@gapiplus  Thanks for the subs on your tumblr!  I finally know what he said, and unlike WGM, those bubble texts actually say something different from what the people said.  Thanks again!  

Watching it again made me realize how JiHyo is being true to herself, and not putting on any "airs" or "character."  I love her!  At the end, when she grabbed his hand, I thought she acted like a big sister taking care of her little bro.  It is funny how Bolin himself said he felt she watched out and protected him.  I do think they have sizzling chemistry when they are looking at each other, and not talking.  Once they talk, I feel more of a bro-sis dynamic.  Maybe it is just me?

I now feel like I should watch him in some other show/drama/movie.  Any recommendations?

It's amazing how IG knows what I am doing because all of a sudden @gapiplus IG photo appeared followed by this cute video of our OJ couple.  Why are they oJ? Anyways, look how happy they seem. I know it is for a shoot but still. So cute! 

5 hours ago, miri13 said:

@gapiplus

I now feel like I should watch him in some other show/drama/movie.  Any recommendations?

Have you seen his 2011 Taiwanese drama In Time With You ? He made his character Li Da Ren as the new standard for a boyfriend at that time. And you will see how natural his acting is. That makes it so scary it is to watch him in WIL2, because he's very very very natural in his acting

1 hour ago, jusrub said:

Have you seen his 2011 Taiwanese drama In Time With You ? He made his character Li Da Ren as the new standard for a boyfriend at that time. And you will see how natural his acting is. That makes it so scary it is to watch him in WIL2, because he's very very very natural in his acting

Thanks. I will try it... Again.  When I tried a few years back, I found it too disjointed and slow so I gave up after two episodes. Maybe it is one of those you have to bear through for five or six.

Song Ji Hyo's partner on the Chinese 'We Got Married' is jealous of her and Gary's relationship. On March 29, ET Today reported, "Chen Bolin did not know anything about the 'Monday Couple'. He just found out about it recently."

Song Ji Hyo and Gary have long been known as the 'Monday Couple', and their romance is ongoing on 'Running Man' despite her love line with Chen Bolin in 'We Got Married'.

Chen Bolin commented, "Honestly, I just recently found out about the presence of the 'Monday Couple'. It's the past, and was started before she met me so I'm not too concerned, but I am a bit jealous." But then he quickly changed his mind as he added, "Actually I say I'm okay but it's still on my mind like this so yeah, I think it does bother me."

Uh-oh, is this a sign of a love triangle? Someone's very jealous!

cr: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/chen-bolin-finds-out-about-song-ji-hyo-and-garys-relationship-and-he-is-not-happy

6 hours ago, SureworxM said:

Song Ji Hyo's partner on the Chinese 'We Got Married' is jealous of her and Gary's relationship. On March 29, ET Today reported, "Chen Bolin did not know anything about the 'Monday Couple'. He just found out about it recently."

Song Ji Hyo and Gary have long been known as the 'Monday Couple', and their romance is ongoing on 'Running Man' despite her love line with Chen Bolin in 'We Got Married'.

Chen Bolin commented, "Honestly, I just recently found out about the presence of the 'Monday Couple'. It's the past, and was started before she met me so I'm not too concerned, but I am a bit jealous." But then he quickly changed his mind as he added, "Actually I say I'm okay but it's still on my mind like this so yeah, I think it does bother me."

Uh-oh, is this a sign of a love triangle? Someone's very jealous!

cr: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/chen-bolin-finds-out-about-song-ji-hyo-and-garys-relationship-and-he-is-not-happy

Aww he doesn't have to feel jalous, but i kinda like it :phew:, it shows that he already has some affection for her. you know what i noticed with this couple, it's that all their comment and complements to eachother seem genuine, like they really mean it, and i looove it

Hi! just finished watching the latest episodes and I must say I am so inlove with this two so I decide to join myself in their shipper world. kekekeke~

Orange Juice Couple jang! When I first heard about Jihyo joining virtual dating/marriage in China my first thought is...was it possible? due to language and culture barrier but watching them together made me realize there is really no such thing as barrier when it comes to good chemistry, some says they still not see the chemistry between this two others feel a noona-dongsaeng chemistry but for me they are oozing with chemistry. Let me try to pin point it out. I don't know about BoBo (Chen Bolin) but with MoMo (Jihyo) I know a lot (since she's my girl crush of all time ^.^) Jihyo being the eldest and the sole female member in RM she tend to have that traits, being good and gentle to others. If your an RM fan you know what I'm talking about..although Ji hyo is known to be an ace on RM due to her tough and witty image  we sometimes see her gentle side, she took good care of her oppa's and kwang soo more than we see the boys taking care of her ie on Jae Suk, Gary and Kwang Soo and I bet she took good care of her siblings too the way she took good care of her RM siblings, Jihyo is good on taking care of others rather than being the one taking good care of so I think that's why she's like that on Bolin, it's not because of their age gap but that just how Jihyo is to others.

I really love seeing Jihyo in her girl side it's so refreshing. In episode 1 my favorite scene was the fist time they met each other face to face, I so love Jihyo's reaction ie when she tried to hide due to her shyness she's just too adorably cute gawd! It was my first time seeing her in that gesture.As for Bolin he's dammed handsome and I love his every gesture towards Jihyo, I can see that both of them are genuinely enjoying each others company. In episode 2 I love Bolin's reactions while his trying to draw Jihyo, saying he was somewhat mesmerize with her smile I really felt his sincerity in that statement. I just wish this two would continue their chemistry in real life *crossing fingers*

Anyway thanks for the info and goodies that everyone is providing in here. Hope to see more

Ow...KShowonline added We Are In Love on their page, you can't watch it there for those who can't view the Vids on Official site like me.;):)

2 hours ago, joyan08 said:

Hi! just finished watching the latest episodes and I must say I am so inlove with this two so I decide to join myself in their shipper world. kekekeke~

Orange Juice Couple jang! When I first heard about Jihyo joining virtual dating/marriage in China my first thought is...was it possible? due to language and culture barrier but watching them together made me realize there is really no such thing as barrier when it comes to good chemistry, some says they still not see the chemistry between this two others feel a noona-dongsaeng chemistry but for me they are oozing with chemistry. Let me try to pin point it out. I don't know about BoBo (Chen Bolin) but with MoMo (Jihyo) I know a lot (since she's my girl crush of all time ^.^) Jihyo being the eldest and the sole female member in RM she tend to have that traits, being good and gentle to others. If your an RM fan you know what I'm talking about..although Ji hyo is known to be an ace on RM due to her tough and witty image  we sometimes see her gentle side, she took good care of her oppa's and kwang soo more than we see the boys taking care of her ie on Jae Suk, Gary and Kwang Soo and I bet she took good care of her siblings too the way she took good care of her RM siblings, Jihyo is good on taking care of others rather than being the one taking good care of so I think that's why she's like that on Bolin, it's not because of their age gap but that just how Jihyo is to others.

I really love seeing Jihyo in her girl side it's so refreshing. In episode 1 my favorite scene was the fist time they met each other face to face, I so love Jihyo's reaction ie when she tried to hide due to her shyness she's just too adorably cute gawd! It was my first time seeing her in that gesture.As for Bolin he's dammed handsome and I love his every gesture towards Jihyo, I can see that both of them are genuinely enjoying each others company. In episode 2 I love Bolin's reactions while his trying to draw Jihyo, saying he was somewhat mesmerize with her smile I really felt his sincerity in that statement. I just wish this two would continue their chemistry in real life *crossing fingers*

Anyway thanks for the info and goodies that everyone is providing in here. Hope to see more

Ow...KShowonline added We Are In Love on their page, you can't watch it there for those who can't view the Vids on Official site like me.;):)

I soo agree with you, you know my favourite moment was when she introduced him as her boyfriend, and he just totally looved it he had this big smile on his face, and in the interview he really expressed how that that made him love her. I also loooved his reaction when she said we are going somewhere warm after the coffee, and he had a biig naughty smile on his face while staring at her, his imagination went a bit too wild haha, so when he found out they are going for the sauna he was surprised hahahahhaa

by they way: Jihyo is the second youngest in RM

I also think that because they are in the place where JH is more familiar with, she is taking extra care of him. I am excited to see their interactions when they are both in an unfamiliar place or in a place where Bolin is more familiar with. I think one scene that I like was in episode 1, at the latter part of the episode when they were talking outside and the wind blew the door and Bolin stopped the door from closing and JH's face was all shy and cute. I think JH loves guys who takes care of her so I am excited for the season to progress.  

My favorite part in ep 2 is when they left the stamp vendor, and he offered to carry that tiny bag. That one little gesture really won my heart. I can imagine them go shopping and she's walking freely and he's holidng all of her shopping bags :D

3 hours ago, jusrub said:

My favorite part in ep 2 is when they left the stamp vendor, and he offered to carry that tiny bag. That one little gesture really won my heart. I can imagine them go shopping and she's walking freely and he's holidng all of her shopping bags :D

Me too. It was so tiny yet he still insisted and her look was like, this little thing too:P

I saw this on IG. 

Credit. Owner

I love the song from DotS but I am getting bored of hearing it on every variety show. Plus, it keeps reminding me of that couple so I wish that we are in love folks would stop using it. Still loved the preview and pics.

I am not sure what happened in IG but I hope you are ok too @gapiplus.  

Archived