[Drama 2016] Cinderella and Four Knights 신데렐라와 네 명의 기사

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Cinderella And The Four Knights' Has Successful First Script Reading

jung-il-woo.jpg?w=600

The first script reading has taken place for the upcoming drama "Cinderella and the Four Knights"  and filming will soon begin. As is the case with an increasing number of dramas, this romantic comedy will be be  filmed completely before it airs.

Actors Jung Il Woo, Ahn Jae Hyun, Park So Dam, CNBLUE's Lee Jung Shin, Choi Min  and A Pink's Son Na In are among the actors that showed up for the first script reading. The actors worked well together and the drama production company considered the reading to be a success.  

HB Entertainment, which produced "Yong Pal" and "You Who Came From The Stars," is producing "Cinderella and the Four Knights."  An HB Entertainment representative spoke to the Korean media outlet XSports News and said that the first script reading went well.

"All the actors and staff greeted each other warmly and we successfully ended the script reading with much anticipation."

In the drama, Park So Dam plays Eun Ha Won, a hardworking student with a less-than-ideal home life. She lucks into a great living arrangement after being nice to an elderly man who turns out to be a corporate chairman.

Eun Ha Won not only gets to live in luxury but she lives there with four attractive young men, three of whom are cousins. They're the grandsons of the man she helped.

There's Ahn Jae Hyun, who played a vampire in "Blood." He's taken the role of Kang Hyun Min, the most spoiled of the cousins and a player.

Jung Il Woo, who recently appeared in the web drama "High End Crush," plays Kang Ji Woon, a sensitive rebel. He's an heir but he has not grown up accustomed to the finer things in life.

CNBLUE's Lee Jung Shin was last seen on the small screen in "Temptation," playing Park Ha Sun's kid brother. In this drama, he's Kang Seo Woo, the cousin a mom would prefer you date. He's talented, handsome and an all-around nice guy. He's neither spoiled nor rebellious.

One of  Park So Dam's knights is actually a bodyguard, assigned to protect the cousins and the house. Choi Min, who appeared in "Yong Pal" and "Riders: Catch Tomorrow," plays the Lee Yoon Sung, the very protective bodyguard.

A Pink's Son Na plays Park Hi Ji, a girl who likes Ahn Jae Hyun's character. Since Jung Il Woo's character likes her, she'll use him to get close to his cousin. Son Na Eun played Oh Hye Me in "Twenty Again." 

The 16-episode drama is based on a two-part web novel by Baek Myo. The drama does not yet have a set air date but is expected to air during the first half of 2016.

source: kdramastars

Jung Il Woo, Ahn Jae Hyun, Park So Dam, + more have first script reading for 'Cinderella and Four Knights'

park-so-dam_1455051325_cinderella.png

Get excited for a drama full of heartthrobs!  The cast of 'Cinderella and Four Knights,' composing of leading lady Park So Dam and her chivalrous men Jung Il Woo, Ahn Jae Hyun, Jungshin, and Choi Min, took place recently.

The fantasy romance of the five of them living under one roof will comprise of sixteen episodes and also star Na-Eun, Kim Yong Gun, Go Bo Kyul and more.  The first table reading was revealed to have happened the other day with the drama's side stating, "As actors and staff members who had worked together before took part, they were able to welcomingly greet one another, and the atmosphere on site was very full of freshness and excitement, which is how the table reading successfully wrapped up."

Meanwhile, the drama is in talks of airing not only in Korea but also in other parts of Asia and even in the Americas in the first half of this year.

source: allkpop

[*] I got info that they have made the characters 20 and up instead of keeping them in their teens.

So it means the characters are taken out of high school and placed in college.Yay! PD-nim and writer-nim have made a good decision B)

Our new F4: Kang Ji Woon, Kang Hyun Min, Kang Seo Woo - Lee Yoon Sung :wub:

gOFDlHT.png

On 2/11/2016 at 2:05 PM, trust71 said:

count me in later in this drama...NEW F4  AMAZING AND ALL ARE VERY HANDSOME...:blush:

Welcome to the thread! Enjoy your stay ^^ 

Jung Ilwoo updated his IG. It was taken while he's at 'Cinderella and Four Knights' filming location

Ca_jMJtUYAA8BAe.jpg

6 hours ago, jongski said:

@ilwoo_aein thanks. liking that script reading pics. checking this one out more for PSD (she's like female ver. of ji soo.. hehe) she's one of the rising stars of 2016. She's perfect for this role. So adorable and charming. You guys watch BITFT, you'll see what I mean :D

@jongski you're welcome. Nice to see you here. I'll look forward to see PSD's acting in this drama.

[Fan-cam update] Jung Ilwoo at 'Cinderella and Four Knights' filming location

[Fan-pic] Jung Ilwoo at 'Cinderella and Four Knights' filming location

CbdZBizUUAI0UIg.jpg

Hello everyone. Just found out about this drama. I'm a big fan of PSD. She such an amazing actress and I'm glad she is doing more small screen time. Also just became a fan of JLW after watching his HEC drama. Love both of their acting and can't wait to see how they will interact with each other in here. I'm sure it's going to be amazing!!

Archived