Sunghoon 성훈 - [Drama 2023] Perfect Marriage Revenge [Drama 2023] Death's Game

yoyo_icecube

This must have been taken backstage maybe - from his stylist’s IG which is private only to subscribers ( at haerrim_)

A crowdfund (which has reached already it’s intended goal) for an organization for disabled people. The link in the caption explains his participation :heart:

Edited by Sushimi
Mod edit: No IG Embedding allowed.

His update on IG account yesterday

Part 2 of the style makeover on his YouTube channel is up and already subbed. Love the pastel top and shorts the best but I wonder if he’d ever really wear the clothes she picked up. I have a feeling he’ll go back to his old wardrobe - which was fine - kind of like my style, all the same colors and pretty simple with hardly any patterns except for t shirts with a design or logo on it :wub::D

He looks great in pretty much anything but when he’s modeling this athletic wear - awesomeness 

Edited by Sushimi
Mod edit: No IG Embedding allowed.

16 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Hello,  a gentle reminder to you that you are not allowed to embed Instagram posts as this is a violation to the soompi rules. However you can put it in as a link but not embed. Failure to comply will result in warning points given to you. Please understand the rules. Thanks!

Oh wow - I’m sorry ! I’ve been embedding IG posts like forever- seems like the rules changed at some time and I never realized it till now. Thanks for the gentle warning - I’ll certainly post as links from now on.