Sunghoon 성훈 - [Drama 2023] Perfect Marriage Revenge [Drama 2023] Death's Game

yoyo_icecube

Pics shared by the bride of the CEO

He posted these skydiving pics on his IG today / caption says on his way to achieving one of his bucket list goals - skydiving by himself one day.Really curious what else is on that list.

Edited by Sushimi
Mod edit: No IG Embedding allowed

So it seems like he fell asleep with his IG left live for more than an hour earlier. It was, I think 4:30 am in Korea when he went live and I heard him say, in English, that he was drunk? He fell asleep shortly after. His dog kept barking that at some point, people were worried for him. His phone kept ringing at 5 am-ish and his message notifications reached over 10. People were thinking who on earth could be calling/messaging him non-stop around that time. I think he eventually switched off his Live at 5:30 am because his phone moved. I hope he was okay.

Wow, you stayed on his Live all that time (or you’re just repeating what you heard other people said?). I’m sure he’s fine; he’s got great people in his agency who look after his interests and take care of him if there’s anything to be concerned about :). He’s said  he is working out every day, even twice in a day, currently so I think he’s pretty disciplined about his health.

He uploaded the newest Vlog on his YouTube channel today with English subs. Love the interactions between these two. Personally, I like his personal clothing style    IRL - kind of like myself, athletic wear with mostly neutral colors

5 hours ago, fashiondream said:

Wow, you stayed on his Live all that time (or you’re just repeating what you heard other people said?). I’m sure he’s fine; he’s got great people in his agency who look after his interests and take care of him if there’s anything to be concerned about :).

Hahaha. I knew I sounded awkward, there. I actually did stay nearly the entire time with intermittent stopping every 5-10 minutes to work on other things :ph34r: It was 12:30 pm where I was in the US when his IG Live started happening. I was cooking lunch and then transitioned to monitoring my son's behavioral therapy sessions so I had nothing better to do. I was curious re the outcome of his IG Live, and partially concerned, too, that his dog barked nearly non-stop.