[Daily Drama 2016] Heaven's Promise/천상의 약속 KBS2 Mon-Fri 19:50 KST

debbiek153

Greetings, Chingu,

Well, does EB's former photographer have a thing for her mother... well, good for her...:thumbsup::thumbsup:  Also thinking that MS might end up with AP Foods if HK and DH take over Baekdo and give it to her.  That will serve YK right...  That rooftop scene...  looks like TJ can't help himself, he's "drawn" to DH...  Ahhh... now I get it... Ave Maria is the song NY used to play on the piano at church and he used to sit in the pews and listen...  I'm not sure what the significance is for HK that it would be his favorite as well... have to go back and watch to see if he too heard NY playing piano in the church.  So she's going to torture him using his memories of NY, making him wonder if she is DH or if she's really DH and perhaps causing him to fall in love with her again...  and a little green-eyed monster called jealousy is just the incentive HK might need to shift himself--and his relationship with DH--into a higher gear and nothing is better for ramping up a romance than obstacles like family opposition, the interest of a two-timing philanderer named TJ, and a hell-cat named YK....

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, my2centsworth said:

Just finished watching tonight's esp. All talk and no do.....lol. So if i wanted to spoil thing and tell you what happened, I couldn't because I didn't understand they said. In the preview esp 53 for this esp, we saw YK and TJ talking where he ask what he could do to get her to like him. She replied to divorce SJ. With that and what i saw tonight I have come to the conclusion that YK and HD2 are going to work for the same goal.   Of course they won't work together and they will do it in different ways. YK wants TJ gone. How? Get him involved with the woman he loved before SJ. And that would be HD2. She is going to try and use DH2 to split SJ and TJ up. That way she will kill two birds with one stone. One....TJ will be gone and Two....If HD2 and TJ are involved, then no marriage with HK.  All the while, DH2 is going to tease TJ unmercifully.  She going to dangle the carrot out in front and him and lead him right down the avenue of payback.  This is going to be the most thrilling ride anyone can experience. A roller coaster ride that will not end until DH2 is ready to stop.  And there are seats waiting for YK, KW, SJ and MJ.   

Regarding the marriage with HK and DH2.  This could delay it. Besides, DH2 has tow things on her agenda..  1. To help save AP Foods for HK and his mother.  2. Her revenge on the Jangs and TJ. They are her two top priorities. If and when she falls in love with HK, it will be much later. But I do think that HK and DH2 will end up together. But that is because I want them too. However I have been disappointed in Kdramas before.

@my2centsworth  Well said.. I thought that YK was asking TJ then to seduce NY/DH2 to play spy he already knows his job is to be a loyal dog and don't dream of being anything else.. I do see him and SJ divorcing later in the drama and that might be when he finds out about his daughter and what role they all played in her death and why because TJ mom will spill the beans not that it would look good for her but she will blackmail to..

@yamiyugi  Her real indentity will be revealed but at the price of finding out who her real father is she will put two and two together because the DNA test will becoming into play in this drama.. I see a big scandal being revealed blaming father daughter and mother for the misfortune of his kids and G/child as well as they mom.. I don't see how they should be able to show they face in the country before it's over. I can see the headlines reading scandal among one of the top wealthest family guess who and little by little is link out to know it's them.. Who knows NY may write a book about it..

1. DH2 is so smart. The breakfast scene: DH2 mentioned about BDJ's motto in life, "All i have are these empty hands and all i have to do is work hard to fill this empty hands". waaahaaha! DH2 must have read this somewhere in DH diary. Then ASJ said ' do you remember that'....she makes her 'dad' happy and calms her mother's nerve.

2.Hate that greedy monster KW, he went to see BDJ to ask him to leave AP Food. but BDJ gave him one blow, when BDJ said to KW that he is investing in HK not APF its okay if he lose. waahaaha! I'm enjoying  that anxious look on KW's face.

Guest my2centsworth
3 hours ago, ObsessiveCompulsive said:

@my2centsworth It was quiet an eventful episode, but yes we must unfortunately wait for subs to understand the conversations. It's funny that in this episode 53 YK asks TJ to divorce SJ, but in episode 54 preview YK is telling SJ to have a child as soon as possible. TJ/DH2 have such insane chemistry that if he wasn't a total richard simmons I would be shipping them. TJ is already breaking and it was his first day at work hahahahaha, this boy is not going to make out alive whenever DH2 is done with him. I loved how effortlessly DH2 gave him the headphones and how she would take turns looking at his eyes then his lips then his eyes, this girl has skills.  Clam down HK, I can't believe his already playing the jealous guy and their not even together yet. Can you guys imagine the sexual tension between TJ/DH2 if they end up living in the same house. Come on writer I'm ready for is!!!IEyQSv7.gif

You mentioned that YK was not pressuring SJ to have a child. I don't think so. I think a child would tie her to TJ for life and would also bring MJ more in. Right now MJ is quiet on the side of the Jangs. Too worried about seeing NY's ghost. But she has been giving SJ tonic so she would get pregnant. SJ told her that she and TJ decided to wait. I think in the previews, MJ finds out that SJ has not been taking all those tonics. TJ was there too and if indeed SJ and TJ decided together not to have a child, he will confirm it. If not we will see it on his face. He is so easy to read.

You are so right about the sexual tension if DH2 marries HK and moves in. So much tension, not just sexual that the Jangs and TJ will be serving it up for desserts every night....lol

3 hours ago, ObsessiveCompulsive said:

@my2centsworth It was quiet an eventful episode, but yes we must unfortunately wait for subs to understand the conversations. It's funny that in this episode 53 YK asks TJ to divorce SJ, but in episode 54 preview YK is telling SJ to have a child as soon as possible. TJ/DH2 have such insane chemistry that if he wasn't a total richard simmons I would be shipping them. TJ is already breaking and it was his first day at work hahahahaha, this boy is not going to make out alive whenever DH2 is done with him. I loved how effortlessly DH2 gave him the headphones and how she would take turns looking at his eyes then his lips then his eyes, this girl has skills.  Clam down HK, I can't believe his already playing the jealous guy and their not even together yet. Can you guys imagine the sexual tension between TJ/DH2 if they end up living in the same house. Come on writer I'm ready for is!!!

Yet to watch since not subbed, going to watch 2 ep in a go.

DH2 giving TJ headphone or share it? If share, I think I seen the part in "I Have A Lover".  :wub::wub:

Anyway, this will force sensed HK into action... Nothing but being in corner will forced HK hands, in AP Food and now DH.

Guest my2centsworth
2 hours ago, chickpea said:

Greetings, Chingu,

Well, does EB's former photographer have a thing for her mother... well, good for her...:thumbsup::thumbsup:  Also thinking that MS might end up with AP Foods if HK and DH take over Baekdo and give it to her.  That will serve YK right...  That rooftop scene...  looks like TJ can't help himself, he's "drawn" to DH...  Ahhh... now I get it... Ave Maria is the song NY used to play on the piano at church and he used to sit in the pews and listen...  I'm not sure what the significance is for HK that it would be his favorite as well... have to go back and watch to see if he too heard NY playing piano in the church.  So she's going to torture him using his memories of NY, making him wonder if she is DH or if she's really DH and perhaps causing him to fall in love with her again...  and a little green-eyed monster called jealousy is just the incentive HK might need to shift himself--and his relationship with DH--into a higher gear and nothing is better for ramping up a romance than obstacles like family opposition, the interest of a two-timing philanderer named TJ, and a hell-cat named YK....

Not sure but I think the only connection HK has with the song is the music snow globe that plays it.    It was a gift from DH right after she found out about her heart tumor and that she could never be with him.    That song has great significance to TJ as when NY played it, she gave a copy of it on tape to the minister and he gave it to TJ. Wonder if he still has it?

MS and LDJ......quite a pair....lol  This isn't a May-December romance because that is when an older man likes a much younger woman. So could we call this a June-January romance.......lol  ?   Those two are good together. And EB has no romantic feeling for him, so there is no problem there. The problem EB and GB will see is their mom involved with a younger man. I love it !  They already signed the new lease of the restaurant together. And DH2 mentioned she already had a chicken place in mind for their new product for AP Foods. So those two may become business partners and who know what else.....lol

Guest my2centsworth
36 minutes ago, imgreatgal said:

1. DH2 is so smart. The breakfast scene: DH2 mentioned about BDJ's motto in life, "All i have are these empty hands and all i have to do is work hard to fill this empty hands". waaahaaha! DH2 must have read this somewhere in DH diary. Then ASJ said ' do you remember that'....she makes her 'dad' happy and calms her mother's nerve.

2.Hate that greedy monster KW, he went to see BDJ to ask him to leave AP Food. but BDJ gave him one blow, when BDJ said to KW that he is investing in HK not APF its okay if he lose. waahaaha! I'm enjoying  that anxious look on KW's face.

Enjoyed that scene so much. BDJ knows his stuff !  KW didn't know what to say next, so he just left. KW knows he has a battle on his hands. What he doesn't know, that his wife is working behind the scenes too. But every time she plans something to get back at the NY, it backfires in her face. This time DH2 is ready for her. YK is going to bring KW down. I love it !  He even told her at the breakfast table to stay out of the business affairs. The more I see BDJ the more I like him. He really likes HK and wants to see his daughter married to him. And I don't think he will let ASJ stop it.

27 minutes ago, my2centsworth said:

The more I see BDJ the more I like him. He really likes HK and wants to see his daughter married to him. And I don't think he will let ASJ stop it.

Yes! I hope BDJ won't be hurt too much when he finds out DH2 is not DH and they are not his flesh and blood. May be BDJ is investing in HK partly for YS and also his promise to the late chairman.

This was simply a HAWT as H-E-L-L scene! DH2 was working that attraction! TJ is lost!! He's a boat in the middle of a lake without a paddle!! He's standing on the shore while a tsunami wave hit! LOVE IT!!

61198020b286d97a2b697308a133f188.jpg

And then here comes HK! If looks could kill, TJ would have been sailing off that roof top!!

4571c885fe02bc34fc2724f86d73fb6b.jpg

Oh yeah, JELLY for DAYS!!

And the previews where HK says I want to know where you are and where you are going?!! Possessive much?!! 

oh well HK needs to be pushed or shoved to react... you can see that even the Chairman had to push him to go out on blind date with pre-DH before they actually hit it off.. But then again it is pre-DH determination that brought them together.  This shows that HK don't really go out to grab what he wants.  if he is still aloof and nonchalant attitude, going to take years for him to entice DH2.

oh that headphone scene, reminiscing Kim Hyun Joo scene in I Have A Lover.. ironically that is the part where her husband thought Yong Gi is Hae Gang.. oh yes, at that time Hae Gang is amnesiac and thought she is Yong Gi, and also Yong Gi and Hae Gang is twin.  :wub:

Kim Hyun Joo also acted before with Lee Yoo Ri in Twinkle Twinkle.

1 hour ago, imgreatgal said:

Yes! I hope BDJ won't be hurt too much when he finds out DH2 is not DH and they are not his flesh and blood. May be BDJ is investing in HK partly for YS and also his promise to the late chairman.

They have such a great relationship! I think his anger will be directed solely against ASJ but I wonder if he will divorce her. He is such a nice man. I wonder. But, I'm convinced that DH2 will consider him the father she never had. KW will be the sperm donor only.

the scene were NY push her a-mother aways/crying after was sad. i sure she want more then anything to hug her it just she cant at the moment.

i new that rat TJ has greed for success. that why he wiling to dump his long time gf. i hope the writer dont make NY
forgive this rat ever. also i hope they build HK/NY loveline before they get married.

Watch yesterday episode subbed here : http://veuue.se/watch-online/heavens-promise/episode-54

-----------

i watched the episode and I thought it was very interesting despite not a lot happening - it's a melodrama afteall ..I have feeling that GB going undercover is going to lead to her discovering the truth? But what can she do NY is still dead in the eyes of the world...dead end maybe?

When DH2 father finds out she is not his daughter , probably sometime later in the show, he will divorce probably since he still had feeling for the young widow. If DH2 is married to HK that will not stop him maybe going after his first love. Some food for thought. 

TJ is rat and the fact he accepted he is dog/servant to YK is so sad, the guy has no self respect and I hope DH2 teaches him a lesson! :naughty:

let hope NY sis doesn't get the rough treatment from his half brother when he finds out she is pregnant-- he seems to like her a lot but his pride is stoping him from admitting it and let's not forget about the conning lol.

the chicken franchise lol do we see foreshadowing here that bong will be daughter of succeful business, if the chicken place goes and forms partnership with AP then everything goes full circle and I don't know how they will play this out? 

HK is jelly lol this is what we need to see and maybe he this will spur him on to get DH2 ^_^  looking forward to seeing s more and I hope DH2 falls in love with him!  

4 hours ago, Tang Soon said:

oh well HK needs to be pushed or shoved to react... you can see that even the Chairman had to push him to go out on blind date with pre-DH before they actually hit it off.. But then again it is pre-DH determination that brought them together.  This shows that HK don't really go out to grab what he wants.  if he is still aloof and nonchalant attitude, going to take years for him to entice DH2.

We have to keep in mind that HK was married before. Maybe the divorce made him afraid to be in a relationship again.

Archived