[Daily Drama 2016] Heaven's Promise/천상의 약속 KBS2 Mon-Fri 19:50 KST

debbiek153

Guest my2centsworth
49 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

I just saw 54 with subs. DH2 was really messing with TJ when she played him that music on the rooftop. Is that something NY did for him too? I think it was the piano piece TJ used to listen to, Heeheee!

It was the same song that TJ heard the young NY ( they were 12 years old then ) played on the piano in the church. It is also the same song that plays in the music snow globe the the real DH gave HK. That song is close to the heart of both NY and DH.

33 minutes ago, Tang Soon said:

Whose DNA? Pre-DH or DH2?

Yet to watch, feels like want to marathon several episodes in a go.

Twins have matching DNA so it doesn't matter which one. My guess it's the real DH. Hope to get a close up look at those papers to see if there is a date on them.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest my2centsworth
29 minutes ago, sherrrr said:

Did TJ stick up for his mom at this episode ? I wondered what he said

It looks that way. I sure hope so. SJ got upset with him to after MJ left.  Think she got mad at him. She left the bedroom with him sitting on the edge of the bed,

25 minutes ago, mona_12345 said:

i never like any woman seducing any married man just to  get at that man..dh should not kiss or seduced a married man just to fulfill her ambition. you can seduce any man that you like but not married man/married woman. i am not supporting any adultery. marriage is a very sacred.how i wish dh's put her boundary.destroying another married woman's family is a big no-no. i never support any woman doing this to another woman. 

Hey I agree with you but it's a show and morals should not be put into play when it's a story. I know what you mean but it's eye for eye .... NY was mother and Sj not only took the father but she was reason why her daughter died. Plus she didn't kiss he kissed plus maybe she was trying to haunt him with the memories of the past? 

-----------

just as some of us predicted the chicken partnership seems to be leading towards Ny family one and the hangs we freaking out! Lol that was funny.

Guest my2centsworth
28 minutes ago, mona_12345 said:

the chairman knew hk's is bdh's son?his young wife was pregnant when she married to him? if he knew hk's is bdh's son he cannot marry do hee to his son because same father .i don't think hk's is bdh's son.he is the chairman son.do hee's father cherish hk's mom because she was his first love.have you encounter after 20-30 years you still think about your first love.dh's father and the chairman share special relationship because of hk's mom or business deal or something happened that he is thankful to him .we just speculate but i still think because of the student movement he sent to prison and the chairman bailed him up.i also think the chairman gave him financial support when he was in his early business.he came from poor background but the chairman invested in his business and made him rich. 

i still think the chairman invested in many of his ventures during his early days and he respect the chairman so much that willing to give his daughter to hk.not so much of first love but more of his gratitude towards the chairman..

When you say BDH do you really mean the father to DH2, BDJ?  HK is not his son.  Where did you see that he was. HK is the Chairman's son. Even if HK was BDJ's son there is no blood relationship between BDJ and DH2, so there is no blood relationship between HK and DH2.  You have me confused. Where did you see that the Chairman's young wife was pregnant when they married. YS said she had been with the Chairman for 40 years and HK is not that old. HK should be around 35 or 36 years old. The past between the Chairman and BDJ is still unknown. What you say about that could very well have happened. Guess we have to hope the writer tells us more about them. The Chairman did build Baekdo from the ground up , so it is possible that BDJ did invest. Always wonder why the Chairman named his company Baekdo?  The Chairman's last name was Park. If I am wrong on anything, let me know. Possible I could have missed something while watching. 

32 minutes ago, mona_12345 said:

i never like any woman seducing any married man just to  get at that man..dh should not kiss or seduced a married man just to fulfill her ambition. you can seduce any man that you like but not married man/married woman. i am not supporting any adultery. marriage is a very sacred.how i wish dh's put her boundary.destroying another married woman's family is a big no-no. i never support any woman doing this to another woman. 

Hey I agree with you but it's a show and morals should not be put into play when it's a story. I know what you mean but it's eye for eye .... NY was mother and Sj not only took the father but she was reason why her daughter died. Plus she didn't kiss he kissed plus maybe she was trying to haunt him with the memories of the past?

looking forward to the subs!

watch raw below everyone if you want!  Check after few hours and subs should be up...

http://veuue.se/watch-online/heavens-promise/episode-55

-----------

just as some of us predicted the chicken partnership seems to be leading towards Ny family one and the Jang were freaking out! Lol that was funny.

Guest my2centsworth
1 minute ago, Tang Soon said:

@my2centsworth - it makes a difference, if pre-DH it is ok but if DH2... urmmmm that means Papa Baek knows DH2 not his daughter.

Very curious about why you think it makes a difference?   Not disagreeing with you but DH or DH2 are the same to him.     He loved the real DH and he loves DH2 but he doesn't know the DH2 is really NY.  It's the mom ASJ who is wondering if her daughter the real DH died and NY took her place and why.  Now I really curious as to why he thought about having a DNA test in the first place?

12 minutes ago, my2centsworth said:

Very curious about why you think it makes a difference?   Not disagreeing with you but DH or DH2 are the same to him.     He loved the real DH and he loves DH2 but he doesn't know the DH2 is really NY.  It's the mom ASJ who is wondering if her daughter the real DH died and NY took her place and why.  Now I really curious as to why he thought about having a DNA test in the first place?

If pre-DH, it means he had accepted DH being his daughter and all is well.. If DH2, now that would be different since he did not know his DH has died and all but still helping DH2 though he knows she is not his daughter.

6 minutes ago, sherrrr said:

Maybe because he cant have children ?

That would be awesome! And my opinion of BDJ would triple!

1 minute ago, Tang Soon said:

If pre-DH, it means he had accepted DH being his daughter and all is well.. If DH2, now that would be different being not knowing DH died and all but still helping DH2 since he knows she is not his daughter.

I see where you are going with this. If he has known all along, that is major; if he just figured it out, it is a matter of timing. I think he's known all along! DNA test comparison between DH and DH2 would be identical. This drama is seriously a mash-up. I'm liking it!

Guest my2centsworth

The miracles of Kdramaland. SJ can pour all that coffee down the drain and never get a single drop on her white coat....lol  :phew:

37 minutes ago, NewKDramaAddict said:

That would be awesome! And my opinion of BDJ would triple!

I see where you are going with this. If he has known all along, that is major; if he just figured it out, it is a matter of timing. I think he's known all along! DNA test comparison between DH and DH2 would be identical. This drama is seriously a mash-up. I'm liking it!

I agree I think he may have known all along she was not his daughter but he still loved her like his own. Perhaps he was a bit distant in the past since she did not share some of his interest. But with this new version who is embracing business and golf and he gets to have a relationship with her he is able to connect with DH. 

Of course he could have just found out as well with DH2 being in the hospital after the accident. But even though he knows he seems to still love her like his own. ( I really like his character in this drama.) 

I don't know if he thought his wife tried to pass another man's baby off on him to marry him or he knows she had a miscarriage and brought in a child. But I can see him not being happy when the fact that there where two children and she kept one from trying to know her sister comes out and that she may have known NY was not DH.

One thing for sure he prolly suspects she did it to keep him tied to her I bet. He is a businessman and not stupid.

I just do not want DH2 to loose that father and daughter relationship in the end. BDJ has become the best dad in the world to me and I want NY to have that after all is cleared up. 

2 hours ago, Cinderello Martinez said:

hahahahhaha and SJ saw them kiss kiss ooo.. hahhaa

I thought as much! Tht DH2 will seduce and make TJ fall madly in love with her! Then again must be careful here.

It could be TJ's ploy to try and sabotage AP Food success? Remember he asked YK in return to name him as heir?

5 minutes ago, Katrina Abdul Talib said:

I thought as much! Tht DH2 will seduce and make TJ fall madly in love with her! Then again must be careful here.

It could be TJ's ploy to try and sabotage AP Food success? Remember he asked YK in return to name him as heir?

And she said H-E-L-L no! I can see DH2 telling TJ how if they let HK have the company, she can easily take it with her father's help and they can have it together! Now, that would be a great ploy!!

My thought is DH2 is leading TJ to become obsessed with her like she devoted her life to him in the past only he dumped her for SJ after all NY did for him. It will cause issues in his marriage with SJ (which they both deserve) only for DH2 to marry HK and live a loving relationship with her hubby in TJ's face driving him nuts.

I am sure DH2 knows they prolly sent him over to AP foods to spy and try to harm the company and HK. She has learned well the business lessons and she knows those people as well. DH2 will play TJ well.. 

Her ploy is to have TJ so twisted up that he can't do what YK , SJ or KW wants him too. He will be divided. 

4 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

My thought is DH2 is leading TJ to become obsessed with her like she devoted her life to him in the past only he dumped her for SJ after all NY did for him. It will cause issues in his marriage with SJ (which they both deserve) only for DH2 to marry HK and live a loving relationship with her hubby in TJ's face driving him nuts.

I am sure DH2 knows they prolly sent him over to AP foods to spy and try to harm the company and HK. She has learned well the business lessons and she knows those people as well. DH2 will play TJ well.. 

Her ploy is to have TJ so twisted up that he can't do what YK , SJ or KW wants him too. He will be divided. 

:heart::heart: EXACTLY!! You truly reap what you sow!

2 hours ago, Misstwilightfan1416 said:

thank you!

49 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I agree I think he may have known all along she was not his daughter but he still loved her like his own. Perhaps he was a bit distant in the past since she did not share some of his interest. But with this new version who is embracing business and golf and he gets to have a relationship with her he is able to connect with DH. 

Of course he could have just found out as well with DH2 being in the hospital after the accident. But even though he knows he seems to still love her like his own. ( I really like his character in this drama.) 

I don't know if he thought his wife tried to pass another man's baby off on him to marry him or he knows she had a miscarriage and brought in a child. But I can see him not being happy when the fact that there where two children and she kept one from trying to know her sister comes out and that she may have known NY was not DH.

One thing for sure he prolly suspects she did it to keep him tied to her I bet. He is a businessman and not stupid.

I just do not want DH2 to loose that father and daughter relationship in the end. BDJ has become the best dad in the world to me and I want NY to have that after all is cleared up. 

Agreed, especially after KW proved himself the worst ever, by helping his "child" SJ ruin another person's life.  Bad parenting, indeed.

Archived