[Daily Drama 2016] Heaven's Promise/천상의 약속 KBS2 Mon-Fri 19:50 KST

debbiek153

best part in today episode is the look the witch YK have when she meet the new DH for the first time. i think this is the first time she show fear.
it good to see HK standing up for himsel agaist WK. seem like in the next episode that rat TJ will meet the new DH.
i wonder i he going to have fear like that witch YK have?

that rat TJ really have no pride even after what he hear the witch call him. he still blindy trying to get on the witch side.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest my2centsworth

Just saw the preview for tonight's esp again.  Didn't see this before.  So MJ see DH2?  Appears she is in DH2's house........why......because of SK.   Didn't know she knew he worked for the Baeks? Anyway........shocker !   She'll go running to YK and cause a big scene....you go girl ! ! !     lol

Want to say a special thank you to @Misstwilightfan1416. Really appreciate all you posts, especially  the previews.

Strange tht HK once being cheated, threatened by.his ex wife still goes around.looking all too raw and innocent, too slow to keep up with the evil intentions of his family members.

Fortunately DH2 knew the true colors of these wicked people around HK  and is around to check on them while waiting for HK to snap into reality.

The next few eps I am sure DH2 will play dumb where NY is concerned as she will need full concentration to save and build AP Food to secure her position as well as stabilise HK. Her papa with the hand of gold will make this happen. It is not going to be easy with all the sabotaging going on. However businesswise both DH2 and HK will make the Jangs squirm with jealousy..

Probably only in the last quarter of this drama will we see REVENGE and all hidden skeletons in the closet revealed. 

8 hours ago, NewKDramaAddict said:

First the business partnership and then the marriage partnership. Yes, I had issues at first about DH2/HK but I also like to think that DH would want her to take care of her parents as well as HK. But as I said, marrying HK is a ways to a means. It is necessary and it will happen!!

DH2 must feel bad about taking her sisters bf, if its for revenge. But one must know that HK met NY first, remember when HK gave NY a ride on his motorcycle. Waahaha! HK is a romantic after all, he also kept the watch till now. If DH2 have second thoughts about marrying HK, i hope she will change her mind when she finds the watch. I really hope it will be soon!!

I dont know, it is just a motorcycle ride and all... If he is as memorable to NY, she would had pinning for him and dump TJ but NY ended up with TJ.  

For that department, HK need to touch her heart and make her his... HK might smitten DH, but DH2 would be differs with her life indebted to DH and all, a wee bit hard to melts.

15 minutes ago, Katrina Abdul Talib said:

Strange tht HK once being cheated, threatened by.his ex wife still goes around.looking all too raw and innocent, too slow to keep up with the evil intentions of his family members.

As i said, HK is a romantic. Remember the scene HK came home to his wife with flowers to celebrate their anniv i think but found his wife with another man. Wow! that must be a shock to him. He took the fall from the divorce also to protect his mum. And when DH gave him the option to print the story or breakoff their relationship, he chose to protect his niece SJ. He is the type of man who protect their women. But HK hasn't suffered as much as NY has, like losing her mum, her child and sister to want revenge. 

26168046480:(The Men of HP

TJ -- picture a big rat next to an overflowing garbage can

KW -- picture a snake in the grass

HK-- a little bunny rabbit under attack by both the rat and snake

Note -- tried to have this post with actual pictures - but it didn't work 

26168046480_259ff94221_b.jpg

Guest my2centsworth

Anyone out there that got to watch tonight's esp would you please send me all the info on what happen.....use hidden content so as to not spoil it for anyone else. My live stream is not working and tried to find another sites but could not watch. Please send tall me all about what you saw if you can. Thanks.

47 minutes ago, my2centsworth said:

Anyone out there that got to watch tonight's esp would you please send me all the info on what happen.....use hidden content so as to not spoil it for anyone else. My live stream is not working and tried to find another sites but could not watch. Please send tall me all about what you saw if you can. Thanks.

Spoiler

ASJ makes it so obvious that she knows about NY. What YK gains from that is nothing other than knowing there is two. She might try to use that to blackmail ASJ to stop the marriage but good luck with that! There is conversation that I'm not sure of but one thing for sure, the Jangs are afraid of BDJ's involvement in AP foods. The man must really have great success with business. As far as the conversations between the plant workers and DH2/HK, not sure about that either; however, TJ sees DH2 full on and chases after her. He actually gets in front of her car and sees her. The shock look on his face was priceless but what was better was the smirk that DH2 put on her face as she drove around him! Then he goes back into the office still stunned and snaps SJ's hand away when she tries to check whether he is sick. Loved it!

SK knows where the GB and the family's chicken restaurant is. More wasted time with the family. EB goes to the charnel house and notices that the pencil case is missing. SK also got  WWTMHASW to go to ASJ home to sell a bedcover and she freaks out when she sees the picture of DH on the wall.

Lastly, DH2 goes back to house with cake in hand. The final scene is where she is in TJ/SJ's bedroom. Looks like we will have an uncomfortable dinner! With HK all smiles and DH2 smirking! Cannot wait!

Archived