[Maindland China Drama 2015-2016] 太子妃升職記 Go Princess Go!

ChloeR

@BaiZiHua   You must watch him in this reality show called 

非凡搭檔 Race the World

He is completely a charmer in this show..... He makes very good effort to try his best all the time....that makes him super charming.  I am not sure if there are subtitles for this programme but I don't think you need to know the language much...just watch him in sporty action.

One episode he was squeezing milk from the sheep....and he could master it very quickly compared to other celebrities....go watch it and have fun...total about 12 episodes and just ended.  I started in the middle....so I am going to start from the beginning again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks @BaiZiHua.   If you want to watch another interesting Chinese drama, try the "Decoded" one.  It is not much of a love story but a story about how a special ability guy overcome himself to contribute to the greater good of military intelligence in China.  In Chinese is 解密.   Will update you if I have more news of Sheng Yi Lun. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

OMG i just binged watched this drama and WTF! that ending...i meant, those THREE shitty endings! WHY!!!!! 

then I read that there would be a second season or a movie?? why have there been no news about it this far?

I adore the case. I LOVE LOVE LOVE QS (he so hot!!! but I am so old!!!). PP is so freaking funny! but the censorship was absolutely ridiculous! 

This is the same sad and empty feeling I had when I watched Prince Lang Ling and was also hitting my forehead to keyboard. 

They need to bring this back!!!! i can not accept the fate of these two! 

Archived