[Maindland China Drama 2015-2016] 太子妃升職記 Go Princess Go!

ChloeR

15 hours ago, polaress said:

I'm going through withdrawal as well. T_T Feels like I'm on cold turkey. Tho the funny thing is, I watched this while I was going through my stomach bug - haha. I'm pretty sure Viki will pick it up. A fan channel was created on viki so probably will have subs soon. This drama has made headlines and even had better viewer clicks than Legend of Miyue. 

my bad, i was thinking of another show, if ppl want to make a request for viki.com to pick this up, here's the link:

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

i typed in: go princess go (for the title name)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

If a person goes into a coma and can experience such a wonderful true-love story with such a prince charming during the sleep.....no wonder the person does not want to wake up to reality where it hardly happens though not never exists. :w00t:

Right?! And you get a good looking crown prince in the dream. I sure wouldn't want to wake up. HAHAHA. 

i'm looking forward to the movie. hopefully we get the same cast - that would be awesome! 

9 hours ago, polaress said:

Right?! And you get a good looking crown prince in the dream. I sure wouldn't want to wake up. HAHAHA. 

i'm looking forward to the movie. hopefully we get the same cast - that would be awesome! 

Exactly....I would probably be drooling in the coma too....  :P:D:w00t:

Yes I hope it is the same cast who is able to bring out the comical effect but with a better ending though....hopefully a beautiful perfect true-love ending. :blush::heart:

I have been slowing watching this drama. Up to ep 23. There are so many parts that are just ridiculous, but at the same time the drama is strangely addicting. The main actress is doing a great job, and I do love her outfits. Maybe because they are so non traditional. 

I heard about the ending and am sad they didn't follow the book ending. That would have been ideal. 

11 hours ago, Seoshi.love. said:

Apparently GPG is taken offline in China since today. Some jerk probably reported the drama to the broadcast authority for the references to (homo)sexuality that apppeared in the drama. Wtf right?!

Ugh. seriously? Oh come on, China! It's 2016! 

Does anyone find it weird that Qi Sheng and Peng Peng sorta left their son while they escape to the mountains? That doesn't seem to sit well with me. 

The news is found translated here:

http://learning.sohu.com/20160121/n435381808.shtml

Yes polaress, it is assumed that the lovebirds have the son taken care of before going for this "heavenly trip" together..  the drama just did not dwell into such details but focus on their love story.   I still find the original penmanship paints the perfect true-love story better....  The amended one now gets itself into trouble with the authority.....what a pity...:expressionless:

there's a third ending to be released on 2/14. i'm getting old - my heart cannot take all this excitement.

11 hours ago, Seoshi.love. said:

Yeah, I'm also wondering what the producer was on when he decided on these endings. He could have at least made one that was similar to the original novel. Now we have two endings that both are far from satisfying. What were they trying to do really...

On 1/22/2016 at 10:08 AM, polaress said:

there's a third ending to be released on 2/14. i'm getting old - my heart cannot take all this excitement.

I read about it as well...but OMG....aren't we giving this director too many times to change his "exam answers"?  :blink::phew:    If he gets the formula right this time...I am prepared to forgive and forget the first two endings.....  If he does not make the mark.......sorry gotta kiss goodbye...:P:vicx:

On 1/25/2016 at 5:01 PM, polaress said:

ohhhhhh...maybe someone is kind enough to translate the vietsubs into english...lol

Hahaha I don't think I can translate the whole drama, but I'm more than happy to translate specific scenes, though I have to say translating it from Vietnamese to English rather than Chinese to English, I'm bound to mistranslate the words/connotations :D

12 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

I can help to translate from Chinese to English if there are any scenes interested.

Can you help me understand the conversation between Peng Peng and Qisheng the day after Qisheng charged into her palace and threaten to kill her?

1 hour ago, polaress said:

Can you help me understand the conversation between Peng Peng and Qisheng the day after Qisheng charged into her palace and threaten to kill her?

You mean in Ep 25, Peng Peng woke up thinking of the sexy night they had spent together with a smile on her face and the dialogue after that with Qisheng?

I made an assumption first and translate as much as I can given some time I have now.

PP dressed in black opened the door after announcement of QS' arrival and QS stood outside.  They were both a bit awkward and coy about what happened the night before.  QS felt that he had forced himself on PP the night before and apprehensive on how she felt this morning and he felt bad about what happened. PP, on the other hand, she was wondering coyly if QS had done such a thing, would he still visit her in the morning.

PP:  Emperor, since you are here, who not step in?

QS: I find that it is inconvenient to speak inside.  I will speak here.

They walked outside towards the pond area.

PP: You come as you wish, you go as you wish, you can go whereever you want to, isn't this what you told me before?

QS: I came by today exactly to tell you that even though you are my Empress and whatever I do to you is acceptable, however, I like you to know that I do not like to force anyone into something they do not like to do.

PP:  Well, you have already done it.  What is the point of raising the issue now?  Isn't it kinda hypocritical? (looked frustrated)

QS: (turned towards her) I know you are thinking this way, but I would like to make it clear that I am assuring you that in future I would respect your wishes and would not force anything on you against your will.

PP: (turned to face him) Emperor, how do you know what are my wishes?

QS:  If I want to know, I will naturally know.  I want to let you know that whatever I have done, it is only because I do it in exchange for your true heart.  From today onwards, I would use all means to eliminate all your suspicions and guesses, to let you understand that I am your most stoic protector that you could rely on.

PP: Then...Then...how do you plan to do it?

QS: From now onwards, If I cannot obtain your true love for me, I would not even touch your finger and would keep a distance from you.....

PP: Keep a distance from me????  You better be able to do what you say (getting edgy with QS...dumb dumb)

QS sighs and walks off....

(My own sentiments:   OMG....their love is making each other feel the pain.....geezz...)

PP: (ranting)  He just walks off like that?....    Keep a distance????  (looking disgruntled)

12 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

You mean in Ep 25, Peng Peng woke up thinking of the sexy night they had spent together with a smile on her face and the dialogue after that with Qisheng?

yeah i couldn't really understand what he was saying to her. 

On 1/27/2016 at 1:43 PM, polaress said:

yeah i couldn't really understand what he was saying to her. 

I have translated in my previous post.  They were just giving each other a hard time...both unwilling to admit how much they had enjoyed the previous night together.  Both are too proud... :blush:

I felt the part he answered "If I want to know, I will naturally know"...he should turn into a question for her like.."you tell me?"  instead of holding his emperor's air of being Mr know-all about heart matters...   argghhh ...

But I guess love is only love if they can feel the pain and heartache first..... :w00t:

On 1/27/2016 at 9:06 PM, lovehbhjw2013 said:

I made an assumption first and translate as much as I can given some time I have now.

PP dressed in black opened the door after announcement of QS' arrival and QS stood outside.  They were both a bit awkward and coy about what happened the night before.  QS felt that he had forced himself on PP the night before and apprehensive on how she felt this morning and he felt bad about what happened. PP, on the other hand, she was wondering coyly if QS had done such a thing, would he still visit her in the morning.

PP:  Emperor, since you are here, who not step in?

QS: I find that it is inconvenient to speak inside.  I will speak here.

They walked outside towards the pond area.

PP: You come as you wish, you go as you wish, you can go whereever you want to, isn't this what you told me before?

QS: I came by today exactly to tell you that even though you are my Empress and whatever I do to you is acceptable, however, I like you to know that I do not like to force anyone into something they do not like to do.

PP:  Well, you have already done it.  What is the point of raising the issue now?  Isn't it kinda hypocritical? (looked frustrated)

QS: (turned towards her) I know you are thinking this way, but I would like to make it clear that I am assuring you that in future I would respect your wishes and would not force anything on you against your will.

PP: (turned to face him) Emperor, how do you know what are my wishes?

QS:  If I want to know, I will naturally know.  I want to let you know that whatever I have done, it is only because I do it in exchange for your true heart.  From today onwards, I would use all means to eliminate all your suspicions and guesses, to let you understand that I am your most stoic protector that you could rely on.

PP: Then...Then...how do you plan to do it?

QS: From now onwards, If I cannot obtain your true love for me, I would not even touch your finger and would keep a distance from you.....

PP: Keep a distance from me????  You better be able to do what you say (getting edgy with QS...dumb dumb)

QS sighs and walks off....

(My own sentiments:   OMG....their love is making each other feel the pain.....geezz...)

PP: (ranting)  He just walks off like that?....    Keep a distance????  (looking disgruntled)

WAHHHH! Thank you! Thank you! This makes much more sense now. 

Archived