[Maindland China Drama 2015-2016] 太子妃升職記 Go Princess Go!

ChloeR

Guest dominjoonssi

okie LETV has announced that Season 2 and a film version is in the works. there will be a 3rd ending scheduled to be released around Valentine's Day, Chinese fans need to own the new LETV GPG 1s cellphone and also subscribe to LETV streaming in order to view the 3rd exclusive ending. not likey how they LETV is trying to milk the series for all its worth especially now that they are only allowed to show the butchered version on its streaming platform. 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just for fun to share the real name of QiSheng.   His real name is Sheng Yi Lun and it sounds like the meaning of "Win One Round" .  So the interviewers like to joke that his name is auspicious so this round the GPG won so many hearts of the audience, this being his VERY FIRST drama....a new actor in the block.

12 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Just for fun to share the real name of QiSheng.   His real name is Sheng Yi Lun and it sounds like the meaning of "Win One Round" .  So the interviewers like to joke that his name is auspicious so this round the GPG won so many hearts of the audience, this being his VERY FIRST drama....a new actor in the block.

awwww that's cute. I'm looking forward to his next drama. Hopefully he films something soon. I can't believe he's 23! Makes me feel so old. sigh. 

1 hour ago, polaress said:

awwww that's cute. I'm looking forward to his next drama. Hopefully he films something soon. I can't believe he's 23! Makes me feel so old. sigh. 

Yes..the only way to keep us going is to watch the young people keep coming out with good projects...we can feel young with them.. hey hey...

I too look forward to his next drama.  PP has already gone on to film her next drama and she put on her weibo that on the second day of her filming she was already missing QiSheng and hashtag ShengYiLun and this post got her 160k likes...wow...20k replies and 10k shared and Qisheng replied...."Go and see you" and he got 60k likes.  :wub:

20160111114143582.jpg

On 1/31/2016 at 10:46 AM, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Another fun interview with Qisheng, I will do the translation when I have time later, meanwhile just enjoy his lovely face.

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, gifs, and videos

Oh Yilun, what am I going to do with myself. lol. 

On a side note. 9wang is in another drama with Yang Mi! 

I just finished this drama so far its the funniest drama I have seen in the last few years. I accidentally found it while I was on Viki watching One More Happy Ending. I marathoned it cause I fell in love with the OTP (so much hotness with these 2). The main lead actress is so beautiful,  adorable and funny. The main is so hot it's ridiculous. Their chemistry is off the walls ( :wub:faints :wub:). Mad props to the writer for having such a funny sense of humor :P and for writing in all those sexy scenes as well. I really love the scenery in this drama it's so beautiful just breathtaking. Well I hope more ppl will discover this drama cause it's just so awesome. I would rate this drama 8/10 (Love it).

On 1/29/2016 at 7:32 PM, dominjoonssi said:

okie LETV has announced that Season 2 and a film version is in the works. there will be a 3rd ending scheduled to be released around Valentine's Day, Chinese fans need to own the new LETV GPG 1s cellphone and also subscribe to LETV streaming in order to view the 3rd exclusive ending. not likey how they LETV is trying to milk the series for all its worth especially now that they are only allowed to show the butchered version on its streaming platform. 

Makes me wonder if the 3rd ending will be any good since it will follow all the new laws right?  Not 100% how creative they can get under the new regulations.  Maybe it won't be bad since it is only a small ending and not a whole drama.

So which ending is everyone's favorite?  Have to admit mine (after some thought) is the 2nd.  The first one just made me sad even though it totally works naratively.

*sigh*  This so-promising director just messed himself up with a 3rd version of the ending... What else can I say?  I sympathise with the cast who has been trying hard in acting,,,,,  The comments in the you tube are all negative.

To be absolutely fair to them, on a scale of 10, I give them 8.5/10 for humourous entertainment value.  I truly enjoyed the funny fusion of everything....if only...if only....the director has adopted the original true love ending of the novel..it was so beautiful ending..........just only an inch away from that ending.....the director would have become super famous and not have his drama being so badly censored in China.

• 1 month later...

@BaiZiHua  is that u??? Still remember me? Ha6.

This series was awesome. I laughing hard in each episode. Just finish all episodes in 2 days. Eventhough they make a low budget series, the sexy costume and bright colour prop cheer up my eyes ♡♡ and after all it was not a serious series. So it was acceptable. I prefer this series more than others that had high budget. Hahaha. Just the ending was so frustrated. If they can change it a little bit. It will be perfect♡♡

Hope to see the hero and heroine in another series ♡♡

@Bella-Chimura

Hello my sisterwife (Bai Zi Hua's Concubine Club) LOL :D. How have you been? I miss talking to you. I'm so happy you liked this drama I loved it too. Except for the kinda weird endings (there was 3). Anyways it was better than 70% of the crappy high budgets dramas I watched recently. And yes, you can see the main leads together soon. They are doing a modern version season 2 for this drama. Here's a short film of them two with eng subs. Hope to see you around hugs n kisses. I added some vids of the main lead singing just in case you wanted to see it too. The male lead is so hot I have a crush on him (I'm using his pix as my avatar haha).

If anyone is interest here's Peter Sheng MV  for Xuan Wo (漩涡) GPG Os

& Yi Qian De Yi Hou (以前的以后) from the GPG Ost Live

• 1 month later...

I recently watch this. And I must say that it was quite entertaining. Sometimes it's good to watch funny amnd easy going drama. without too much attachments lol. I'm fine with any of the 3 ending coz I imagine that it's kinda hard to wrap it up in a sensical way. Anyway the book ending would also be much better.:wub:

• 1 month later...

Archived