19 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Both pictures are taken from this Weibo account.

In these two pics, the interviewer & Chai JiDan  talked about the bed scenes and the actors' performance.

Interviewer = BB, Chai JiDan = CJD, WeiZhou = XWZ, Johnny = HJY or JY

86632d42jw1f19mhw8u28j20ie1yj4ax.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

How's their performance for bed scenes?
XWZ is more shy.
HJY is quite happy, in contrast.

BB: Who's more shy when both leads act out intimate scenes?
CJD: Definitely, XWZ is more shy.

BB: How's his shy expression like?
CJY: His face turns red. He scolds others unnaturally. He's not delicately shy. He will usually scold others, HJY, himself, everything... It's not a debate kind of scolding but a subconscious kind. He will scold non-stop at on side, and keep muttering.

BB: What's the content of his scolding?
CJY: You XXXXX. Just scold anyhow, and mutter. Actually, he's joke, sorry.

BB: How's HJY's expression like after bed scenes?
CJY: I feel HJY is quite happy in contrast, after shooting bed scenes.

BB: Is he enjoying it very much?
CJD: I have no idea about that. I didn't ask him.

What happens if they are shy?
Continue shooting.
They got used to it after many kisses over time.

BB: How to resolve situations where they get very shy or embarrassed?
CJD: No interventions needed. Just keep shooting, saying "There's not enough time. Let's not delay. Get into working zone. At the start, it was tougher. Later on, they got used to it after many kisses over time.

BB: Real kisses?
CJD: Yes, real kisses. They kiss for real.

BB: How's NG for bed scenes?
CJD: One bed scene took at least 5 or 6 shots.

86632d42jw1f19mhx0h54j20jh20zws1.jpg

Hide contents

BB: Which is the most memorable?
CJD: The one where Bai LuoYin is dominant (Gu Hai is below...). At that scene, both of them were very high and very focused. The atmosphere was excellent. They didn't recover even after a long time when the shoot was done. They were lost in their emotions, and needed to calm down.

Okay, they needed to calm down... Am I the only one having dirty thoughts here? hehe :D 

• Like 6

59 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

I have some news for today, I translated from my country's fanpage for anyone hasn't known hehe:

1> The negotion to DVD sales is on going and still find no positivity between the investor and the ummm. The investor is trying to convince about the "soft core *I'm not sure if it translate it right, about the money, the budget* to make it possible to release official DVD and will give them to their fans asap. The DVD for the dramas is already finished and ready to be out.

2> The number of Foreign registration to weibo has been keeping flying up like  a rocket since the ban. Trying to get news from the investor, the clips of dramas affects the internet connection of main weibo page and investor's page. Videos about Addicted are still being deleted, while fans keep reup and share them .

3>Because of the growth of number of fans, social media now has an eye on that. Many meetings are made, and Taiwan meeting will be on March 31th. And social media from Taipei now take part in this topic, and so Chinese fans hope Addicted will be saved.

4> Actors from the dramas have to join the meetings, the shows, the interviews and even the fashion brands  :V especially Fans are trying to search and buy clothes and accessories that Johnny has worn in the dramas.

5> Season 2, as planned, will start recording on May 2016 with scripts and locations. Airtime schedule will be showed on next year :v, and the dramas will be on youtube *yayme*. During that time, they will update news and photos for fans.

Fun fact:

6> Johnny and Weizhou still keep their relationships :v Rumors or not, fangirls tried to search their old school time and they know that Johnny and Wizhou still don't have any girl friends, and this fact is confirmed by their friends. In spite of their good acting, Johnny still wants to stay in room with Weizhou to practice more, especially hard acts, and Weizhou spends time for training Johnny's speech voice.  And... they still sleep in one bed * errrgh huhmm*

That's all what I got.

p/s: Weizhou's nickname is Timmy or something?

12741969_479639948874938_824369281345344

Do you mind sharing the link to the fanpage? Thanks! :)

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Dear Heroin addicts!

I got a message from LT. She hopes everyone will cheer up upon hearing this good news :-)

1. CJD will be releasing the DVD in Taiwan because it's impossible to release in China.
  2. The production has approached the Taiwanese fanclub themselves!!!!!
  3. SEASON 2 IS DEFINITE!!!!!!! YESSSSS I GET TO SEE MY HUSBANDS!!!!!!

Everyone. REJOICE!!!!!!

I really am happy when knowing DVD will be released. Does anyone know how to order? Could it be shipped to US? Thanks

• Like 4

Guest skeletonworks
1 hour ago, bluestrudels said:

Folks, I managed to sub 25% of Ep 15 in Viki.. Will sub completely but work is real.. will try again tonight if I have time..

https://www.viki.com/videos/1097592v-addicted-aka-heroin-episode-15?

Thank you!!! Actually before Heroin was aired someone created a channel for Heroin on Viki but I thought this channel didn't materialise because it was so quiet after that. The original poster didn't come back here to promote the channel. I didn't know they're actually quite active. Actually I prefer Viki because if everyone helps out on Viki (focus on one channel only like Kdrama), subs will get out faster because more people are contributing and others can proofread, improve grammatical errors, make the sentence more fluid. It's just an amazing piece of app. I'm hoping to make something similar with the novel so that those who can understand Chinese can help out translating the novel when they're free...

10 minutes ago, lalatelev said:

Do you mind sharing the link to the fanpage? Thanks! :)

you mean the fanpage i got? Here. Actually this page just combine news from sites to sites, but now skeletonworks also give some news to us

Now everynight I will open the novel, with translated version, on the phone, and read 2 pages or 3-4 pages before sleep haha

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Baron-B said:

After 8 years time skip

12769411_811857122252663_642614783_n_jpg

Ok, At first I thought he has a flower in his month. With a second look, now I realize it is a condom......That pic is so cute xD

This is what I imagine they are thinking:

Gu Hai: I wanna eat him.

Lou Yin *staring at the object in Gu Hai's mouth: He wanna eat me up, doesn't he?

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Dear Heroin addicts!

I got a message from LT. She hopes everyone will cheer up upon hearing this good news :-)

1. CJD will be releasing the DVD in Taiwan because it's impossible to release in China.
  3. SEASON 2 IS DEFINITE!!!!!!! YESSSSS I GET TO SEE MY HUSBANDS!!!!!!

Everyone. REJOICE!!!!!!

Thank you for this news! Taiwan is definitely not as restricting as China in terms of content! I'm just happy to wake up to good news :D

• Like 5

3 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

@Leo456 If you are writing the next summary, can you put links to the previous parts, kind of what alvinboi does with the episodic comparison? That would make it easier for us to find and read your summary. ^_^ 

Ummm it is quite difficult for me because I do the translation on my mobile. I cannot find my previous posts easily when I type via Soompi application (not web brownser).

• Like 1

Both pictures are taken from this Weibo account. (Here are 2 other pics. 4 in total.)

In these two pics, the interviewer & Chai JiDan  talked about DVD, Season 2, and the actors' personality.

Interviewer = BB, Chai JiDan = CJD, WeiZhou = XWZ, Johnny = HJY or JY

86632d42jw1f19mi15bibj20j627lk7d.jpg

Spoiler

In first half of the picture, CDJ talked about their income:
1. They didn't make cut version so that they can release DVD for sales.
2. She's not worried about losing money because she is leaving it to the Heavens for the complete broadcast of this series. DVD, full version, will be released afterwards. (Note: I don't know when this screenshot was made.)
3. The profit-making mechanism is through periphals for Season 1, and, perhaps, copyrights, sponsored advertisements etc. for Season 2.
4. The advertisements in Season 1 are a form of exchange for the promotion of our series on their platform.

In second half of the picture, CJD talked about Season 2:

BB: When will the planning for Season 2 start?
CJD: planning will start in March, and filming will officially begin in May. There surely will be more than 15 episodes in total.

BB: How will the heavy load of sexual content in the second half of the novel be treated?
CJD: Not all of them will be acted out. Those that can be acted out will be acted out. Those that can be shot will be shot.

BB: Second half of the novel involves many military personnel and army units, which will risk regulatory inspection. How will that be treated?
CJD: We might not be able to shoot till that part. If we do, we might change the identity designation.

BB: Will the wedding between both of them be shot? Isn't that very unrealistic in China?
CJD: Their wedding is not one that involves getting a certificate. They held a ceremony, which signifies, in their hearts, that they are married. There's no need for them to have a certificate. It's not a marriage in legality. The beautiful scenes will be acted out as much as possible, but we will try to be less upfront with regards to their status.

86632d42jw1f19mhzrs79j20jm1cntj0.jpg

Spoiler

BB: What do the actors do when they are not filming a shot?
CJD: They sleep as it is really tiring. Everyday they work from 6 o'clock in the morning to 9, 10 o'clock at night. Sometimes, they have to work through the night. This process goes on non-stop. As long as there's a break, they will sleep and catch some rest.

BB: XWZ not only knows how to make a scarf, he also wrote the opening and ending theme.
CJD: He accepted it immediately when we wanted him to take part. He writes songs very quickly. On the day after giving our request, he gave us the song. And after a basic run-through, I like the song he wrote very much.

BB: Are HJY & XWZ very different from their roles in the series?
CJD: HJY and Gu Hai are about the same. They are quite alike. XWZ is a complete opposite. His real personality is very funny, very adorable, very energetic while Bai LuoYin is very cold towards people. Both of them are totally different.

BB: In BTS, HJY likes to prank XWZ a lot. Is that how they behave normally?
CJD: Yes, he loves to prank ZhouZhou. That's their normal interactions.

BB: After filming ended, are there any changes in the relationship betweeen the two main leads? Are they still straight?
CJD: Their relationship are much better than that before filming started. They fool around whenever they meet. It's quite good. Straight or not, I really don't know. I don't know how to ask this.

BB: How are actors of You Qi & Yang Meng like in private?
CJD: They are very comfortable with each other because their relationship is good to begin with. Lin Feng Song is very quiet. Chen Wen will cause a scene occassionally, but he still belongs to the quieter type.

Reminder: Please delete images, videos, gifs from quotes.

• Like 20

1 hour ago, samscheetah said:

I have some news for today, I translated from my country's fanpage for anyone hasn't known hehe:

Thank you for sharing the news!

5> Season 2, as planned, will start recording on May 2016 with scripts and locations. Airtime schedule will be showed on next year :v, and the dramas will be on youtube *yayme*. During that time, they will update news and photos for fans.

Awww... I thought if they start on May, the second season will air on August/Sept. Oh well. I hope they plan something to keep us excited!

Fun fact:

6> Johnny and Weizhou still keep their relationships :v Rumors or not, fangirls tried to search their old school time and they know that Johnny and Wizhou still don't have any girl friends, and this fact is confirmed by their friends. In spite of their good acting, Johnny still wants to stay in room with Weizhou to practice more, especially hard acts, and Weizhou spends time for training Johnny's speech voice.  And... they still sleep in one bed * errrgh huhmm*

*squeeeee!!!!*
rumor or not, this news is as exciting as the news on DVD and season 2! XD

That's all what I got.

p/s: Weizhou's nickname is Timmy or something?

AFAIK, Yes, Zhouzhou's nickname is Timmy.

55 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Dear Heroin addicts!

Yessss!!! Thank you for sharing the news!

1. SEASON 2 IS DEFINITE!!!!!!! YESSSSS I GET TO SEE MY HUSBANDS!!!!!!

Hurrah!!! But wait, who are your husbands? Because, you see, GH and BLY are my loves!

*starts a fan-war LOL*

Everyone. REJOICE!!!!!!

Hip, hip, hurray!!!!

Wow, so many happy news! I am glad!

Now, if only CJD is willing to translate the novel to English... This will be a great start for her international career, don't you think? And if her other novels are as good as Addicted, then she's going to be a star!

• Like 7

4 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

@alvinboi

Thank you for the comparison!

Please, please, please translate ch. 97! Pleaseeee *put my best kitten face*

I'll try to translate a part and see if it is read-able. It will take so many drafts and editing to write it properly..... Also, it's smuts.... I can't just read and write as if I'm translating a news report... lolll

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, alvinboi said:
  Hide contents

BB: After filming ended, are there any changes in the relationship betweeen the two main leads? Are they still straight?
CJD: Their relationship are much better than that before filming started. They fool around whenever they meet. It's quite good. Straight or not, I really don't know. I don't know how to ask this.

Yo, the interviewer is merciless. She is going straight for the win ..LOL

CJD didn't avoid the questions either. It seems like she really wants to find out too xD

• Like 7

@alvinboi Thank youuuu!!!! You are a live saver!

Your news is also exciting, especially on the relations of the actors.

Going back to my speculation, well, I am even more convinced that during the fan meeting, Johnny and Zhouzhou were trying hard NOT to get too close to each other. They were standing so far a part!

Compare them with Feng Song and Chen Wen, who were standing close to each other, put arms on the other's shoulder etc; considering how close they should be, Johnny and Zhouzhou should be like Feng Song and Chen Wen. 

*start squee-ing and try to look something that might be not existed at all LOL*

• Like 3

@gayyoxx Thanks for the in depth pyschology of Gu Hai and Bai LuoYin. It was a very nice read. :)

Let me put my two cents on one interesting character. Gu Hai's father.

Others may overlook him and just label him as a rough and annoying father. But to be honest, his character is quite interesting for me (The most interesting character for me is actually Gu Hai's cousin but I still don't know much about him).  Gu Hai's father is indeed hard and commanding. That can't be denied. But for me, he has another intriguing characteristic.

He's just a step father to Bai LuoYin. A stepfather that doesn't even meet his stepson very often. Living in a different house and having their own lives so Bai LuoYin is pretty much a stranger to him. Bai LuoYin also rejects him many times, but he still wants the best for Bai LuoYin. Even Bai LuoYin's mum gave up talking to Bai LuoYin because of Bai LuoYin's stubborness but what did Gu Hai's father say? "I'll talk to him (Bai LuoYin)". He still didn't give up persuading him. He then invited Bai LuoYin to come over to his house and persuaded him to take the best route for his life. Of course what's considered best is different to lots of people but you can't deny that his suggestion is pretty much reasonable.

Now doesn't that say a lot about his character? Either he loves his actual wife very much to accept everything that is hers completely (including Bai LuoYin) or he has a strong sense of responsibility. For me, it's a mix of both but pretty much the latter. Everyone that's under his wings should be well taken care of. That is for me his best trait. His not so amazing trait is however commanding people. Being the Commander, he used to people obeying his orders all the time and he doesn't like his orders not to be obeyed. Another of his not so great trait is of course cheating on his late wife. That's why Gu Hai detests him so much.

That's my take on Gu Hai's father based on the series. I wonder if the novel describes his character differently or the same to the series. I'm interested however on what you guys think about him and whether Gu Hai's suspicion is correct about him killing his late wife to get his actual wife.

It's still a mystery, I suppose. Sometimes I think Gu Hai is just unable to accept the fact that his mother died. It's difficult to accept someone's death and it's even more difficult if the cause of death is unclear. Another times however I think that his father could really kill his late wife to get his actual wife. Does it ever get explained in the novel?

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks

thanks @alvinboi for the full translation!

BB: Will HJY blush during bed scenes?
CJD: Occassionally, he will, but it's not so obvious and not as obvious as XWZ's.

YESSSS. I noticed this too. Johnny always have light pinkish tint on his cheeks especially during intimate scenes (not necessarily kissing scene). But Zhouzhou is waaaay more obvious. His ears would be SO RED LIKE BURNING ON FIRE!!!!

BB: How many real bed scenes are there?
CJD: 3.

Let's see...

1. Jerking off scene during the Hepatitis B dilemma...
  2. Luoyin violating drunk Guhai...
  3. Car kissing scene???? But that's in the car right? Unless if bed scenes = intimate racy scene?