On 4/17/2016 at 10:11 PM, savekaya said:

Sorry to be sharing so much personal feels. Somehow it just feels very comfortable to voice out in this group.

I have been quite skeptical about this fanmeet, because past events has shown that couple luck is not on our side. And life is not a drama. We cannot expect JY and ZZ to do something against the odds to satisfy our imagination especially with the crap restriction that is given. But the subtle hints about the strong r/s they have dropped and how appreciative they are is what makes me love them more and more. Regardless of what relationship they are in, the fact that they have come this far is because of each others presence. Not just the two, but everyone who worked hard for Addicted. 

I have a love-hate relationship for Addicted. Because its what makes and breaks JY and ZZ. I am not their family nor friend. Just a random human who admires same-sex relationship more than others. And its that one fateful day where I just watched the uncut scene of ep 11 that caught my attention. I love the drama and novel absolutely, because it did not make any guys in the story look like they are on the losing end. I had no interest in the actors, only the storyline. Until random backstabbing news of them started surfacing, thats when I fell in love with them. And my internal ship started sailing with them being who they are. Honestly at this point, their talents are still not that strong to make them look capable for the great fame they’re getting. But I know that they have the capability. All they need is time, opportunities and training.

Now that the last fanmeet is over, we know that the chances for Addicted 2 is slim af. This probably marks the end of the journey of addicted(original cast). But this will be a new start. I know that we may never see them together for quite some time. But its okay, because they will have their own stage and they can only get better. Only then, they are capable of protecting their own friendship/relationship. Because people can no longer attack them on how its because of a taboo drama that got them to fame, but because of their own work that what deems to be acceptable to the public, and no controversies can be caused. 

I have been a fangirl since 11, and for being a fangirl for a good 9 years, exploring the different cultures from Taiwan, Kor, Jap to China. This is one of the most tiring, heart breaking, but also the most fulfilling fandom to be in. I hope that I had provided useful news although few. And I hope the fandom grows stronger and stronger each day. Really appreciate the people here although I interact very little with everyone. This is probably the one fan group I will hold closely to my heart.

Edit: And I would like to say something here. JY and ZZ have been very very hard working and sincere kids. Anything that did not went in our way should not be blamed on them. They have tried their best to give the best to their fans. However, they just ain't strong enough yet. Give them time, they still have a very long way to go.

-The important thing in my life is freedom.

I’m sure you two will get it soon. JiaYou.

Did you read the whole novel already ? Where can I read them in English that has already finish translating ?

1 hour ago, nouveaux said:

1) As someone mentioned, the two boys sudden rise in popularity has been nothing short of alarming. Usually rising stars are commonplace, but to have stars rising out from a controversial theme such as BL is not what the government would encourage.... which is actually quite weird since homosexuality is actually quite commonplace in ancient China. There was the famous story of the gay emperor who cut off his sleeves so that he won't wake his sleeping lover... there's even famous classics featuring lesbianism... so frankly, homosexuality is not foreign to Chinese culture... so I don't understand why they view this as a Western liberal kind of thing. In any case, homosexuality remains taboo nonetheless.

so I don't understand why they view this as a Western liberal kind of thing. In any case, homosexuality remains taboo nonetheless.

I know it is difficult for us non-Chinese***, but try to consider that homosex is a different issue as "gay attitude". Gay attitude is perceived as a social behaviour imported from the imperialist West. I already developped this in previous posts.

*** Still, I know many homo here who are not "gay". Not a question of in- or outing, it is a whole conception of life in societies, wether we accept the "multiculturalism" or not. And plus, there is the most important international political issue.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, izziehudson said:

Hide contents
3 minutes ago, sixte said:

so I don't understand why they view this as a Western liberal kind of thing. In any case, homosexuality remains taboo nonetheless.

I know it is difficult for us non-Chinese***, but try to consider that homosex is a different issue as "gay attitude". Gay attitude is perceived as a social behaviour imported from the imperialist West. I already developped this in previous posts.

*** Still, I know many homo he

Spoiler

re who are not "gay". Not a question of in- or outing, it is a whole conception of life in societies, wether we accept the "multiculturalism" or not. And plus, there is the most important international political issue.

just kidding I'm already sobbing like a twat omg I'm such a mess right now (genuinely

I'm curious, are yoi

14 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Before this, is there any other job for JY?

That's quite a long time in Japan. Any info on what he is going to do there?

For JY, he'll continue to do modelling and interview with fashion magazines I guess?! Not that I know of another confirmed variety. There was an old rumor saying he rejected being 2nd lead in a drama to be in a movies. Not sure if that info still holds now. But JY can just pop up and be the guest of honour in someone's concert/ fashion show/ event I guess :D

ZZ will take part in a comestic ad campaign where he'll spend time in Japan dating a lucky girl who wins in the draw when purchasing their product if I'm not wrong. 

• Like 19

I'm actually a little envious that these two can still maintain their CP image. But these two were pretty funny in this interview...

YUZHOU!!!! WHERE'S MY YUZHOU!!! I CAN NEVER GET OVER YOU BOTH!!!! *Bawls again*

• Like 13

Omg, i'm like a total newbie :tears:

Couldn't even delete the wrong post i made earlier. Can someone tell me how to delete it?

And i'm glad the thread is back, thought that it would be closed forever :bawling:

Don't know how to thank you guys, for keep updating info about the boys.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

I've been awake for almost 40 hours. My thoughts have become more than delulu, I think I'm delusional.

Scenario 1) I think I might already have a volunteer for this one.

I go to Shanghai and kidnap JY. The other goes to Beijing and kidnaps ZZ. We meet up somewhere secluded in between with a weeks supply of alcohol (because truth serum is too expensive) and throw them in a room previously bugged. See what truths we can get out of them. 

Scenario 2) I think I might have some volunteers for this one as well.

Go kidnap both of them out of China and bring them back to Missouri. Let them stay in the basement apartment in my house for a week. (Will have to send my son to my sisters', but he'll like that) I live in a very small, rural town. No one will know them here. They can walk around without having to worry about fans, or media, or government. Give them a week just to be themselves without worry. (If you don't mind sleeping on the floor I can fit a few dozen bodies upstairs during this time.)

Scenario 3) I need everybody to volunteer for this one.

Let's take a family vacation to China!!!! All of us! Of course, this isn't to go sightseeing. Most of the time will be split between sit ins at SARFT headquarters and the NPC. Bring all of your friends along! The more the merrier! 

Yeah, 40 hours is my limit. 

:wub::wub::wub:

i find myself agreeing to every single idea of this. also pls get some rest after this? your health is important too ; ;

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, akira1221oor said:

HJY doesn't participate in TAR, let's  delulu that because his partner for this was supposed to be XWZ

Not a very cheerful post, so I put it in hidden content.

Questions in the spoiler:

Spoiler

1/ I get it if they need to dispel the CP image but how do they reduce their popularity? Or is it the CP popularity?

2/ Other than their role as homosexuals, what other factors are causing them to be banned?

6 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

For JY, he'll continue to do modelling and interview with fashion magazines I guess?! Not that I know of another confirmed variety. There was an old rumor saying he rejected being 2nd lead in a drama to be in a movies. Not sure if that info still holds now. But JY can just pop up and be the guest of honour in someone's concert/ fashion show/ event I guess :D

Question: does being a guest of honour get paid?

6 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

ZZ will take part in a comestic ad campaign where he'll spend time in Japan dating a lucky girl who wins in the draw when purchasing their product if I'm not wrong. 

Delulu: nooooooooooo!!!! ZZ!!! NOOOOOOO!!!

• Like 17

47 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Sina news reported that Amazing Race China has confirmed its guest for its last episode. JingYu has been replaced.

This is really very very shocking. It actually sucks.

Curses on SARFT for ruining it all for my boys... 

11 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

What what what???? OMG ZZ dating a girl and going shopping with her... 

I am going nuts... either I don't wanna see any girl beside him (very jealous) or I really can't watch anyone beside JY next to him.

I guess I am way too talkative today but all this talking sure is easing my pain.. of losing Addicted and my best CP ever..

• Like 18

1 hour ago, purpleedamame said:

My logical mind wishes to leave. I've been neglecting a lot of my real life -- can't remember the last time I watched television or read a book. But obviously I'm still here. I just think I have to ease off bit by bit... not sure how as yet... 

I am quite like you. Except for the "logical" (I hope, beeing a fervent Cartesian).

Dis-addiction would begin when we do not feel warm anymore thinking of THE TWOS. Or just to one of them, our choice. Never.

• Like 6

@ximichem Hi did you have the 3 vids of JY flipping ZZ and 2 other people in their entirety? I just want to marvel at JY's prowess as a martial artist; his movements were so swift. I never knew one can totally lock someone with one's knees, the technique he employs a lot. I could only find the edited videos from Team Nao Tan. Thanks much.

Edit: The vid where he wrestled with Fang Bor too, to see for myself how different the treatment was.

• Like 15

@gayyoxx: events: most likely yes and it can be a big sum.

Fashion show/ concert: negotiable whether he runs the catwalk or performs on stage or not. Also depends on the scale of the event. 

Bye everyone and g9. Please take care of yourself. Be a responsible and rational fan haha :D. Hugs :D

• Like 12

18 minutes ago, chanyeolable said:

Sorry, i didn't meant to post it, but i don't know how to delete it :bawling:

@izziehudson But earlier today, i wanted to ask if you're talking about arsenal? Your fav football team?

Spoiler

YES INDEED I AM A GOONER. I AM SO FRUSTRATED WITH THEIR PERFORMANCEEE =_=

(I put this in spoiler because it's off topic )

Cr: On pic

006pWAzdgw1f319h2uq8wj30sg17gwnt.jpg

real question : who actually prefers ZhouZhou with glasses on? 

me me me me me me 

• Like 20