Just now, Ariodante said:

What would be the agreed way for us to act if we ever encounter another trolling here, as soon as we get the drift? Polite cold shoulder? Any thoughts, please? 

I think polite cold shoulder would be the best?

Unless it has become very disturbing, maybe we make a group chat with the mods for that case?

• Like 12

Just now, Ariodante said:

What would be the agreed way for us to act if we ever encounter another trolling here, as soon as we get the drift? Polite cold shoulder? Any thoughts, please? 

Do all the ranting, venting, shouting, and punching over in jail then come back smiling like this: :blush:

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, Ariodante said:

Completely ignore the said troll would be my choice. Just don't reply, quote or bothered. Invisible existence.

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, haiyin02 said:

While I was driving back home, I can't help over-analyzing ZZ body language when the 4 of them were on the stage. He was not the usual playful and cheeful ZZ during interviews or BTS. When they were standing beside each other, he didn't even look at JY.

What is going on??

He was trying to control his emotions and/or tears? Given the pretty charged atmosphere then, it is likely all 4 were feeling teary and emotional.

• Like 11

9 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

Credit:  鲸城护卫队

Hide contents

tumblr_o5twv2EnwQ1uhi3w2o1_540.jpg

He looked sad since the beginning, wasn't he? When he came to the stage, he wasn't his usual cheery, brashy self. Most of the time he always wears his heart on his sleeve. His sad eyes, an unenthusiastic body. 

We weep with you. Big hugs, pat pat. There. there.

• Like 20

I watched some videos when they watched the Thai Support video and JY shouted like a fan boy. I saw ZZ laughing at him. 

So, I take my delusions back. Hahaha

I again curse the ban and the bad luck that came upon us all.

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, Ariodante said:

Err... close your eyes, humming "Yī pái chēlún yàguò de rénxíngdào" and hope to God that kind mods would appear to delete those troll posts? I would say click on the report button in the past but I'm not too sure right now.

Can we not use the report button? So that troll posts can be hidden or deleted? It's not easy sometimes to ignore them especially if they're written in very very big and colorful font. Even a glimpse of it would make the atmosphere of the thread bad instantly. :(

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, liesl said:

Err... close your eyes, humming "Yī pái chēlún yàguò de rénxíngdào"...

that's it, that's my new relaxing, stress-busting mantra :P keep calm and stay addicted hehe

(edit : sorry for lame jokes y'all I am just so overjoyed that we finally get our thread/support group back)

• Like 11

21 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

There is a yaoi manga titled Kuroneko Kareshi, the uke is a cat shifter and the seme is a model (and jaguar shifter?). Quite interesting and maybe can further fuel your imagination while waiting for the proper fanfic? :P 

OH YES YES THIS YAOI, the seme-uke dynamic is pretty similar with bly-gh too, i guess?

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

I'm still very curious about what changed between the ban and two weeks ago. The original ban was very bad news for Addicted, but it didn't seem to affect the immense popularity of the boys. They were everywhere! And gaining fans at lightning speed. @purpleedamame, you mentioned the rumours about the entertainment business being scared and not wanting to be the first to break the ban. That makes sense to me. And it makes sense why they then are afraid of hiring the boys to appear on their show (like now with The Amazing Race not happening). But they DID hire JY & ZZ for HC and RFT2! The ban was there then too, the issue already at hand. So when they were hired, that wasn't an issue. But then it all of a sudden was. I feel something new must have happened there at the end of March and beginning of April that made them go scared for real. 

I'm not clear re timeline anymore as my brain is kinda numb (not sleeping enough). But I think we're talking about 2 bans here: 1) the DRAMA ban which was in place way back then. That one was official. Show was pulled. And 2) the unofficial word-of-mouth ban/restriction of the actors themselves, which no one could prove (to this date, JY has said he never received notice of his restriction) but everyone feared to cross the line. 

Spoiler

Edit to add on: 2nd ban came waaaay after the 1st ban, and likely came about because of/perhaps due to/maybe as a result of: over hyping. There were also rumors that a rival broadcaster errr "reported" (sounds like us heh) Hunan TV for hiring and hyping the boys for HC and RTF2 so that's when the ball started rolling downhill...

So HC and RTF2 and TAR and whatnot -- all those were jobs that occurred after 1) which made the boys supremely popular. 2) came unexpectedly and in a much much scarier way (my opinion) because it was not explicit and full of fear-mongering.

Just my 2 cents today. 

• Like 19