6 minutes ago, hailouyin17 said:

Oh my God! My heart is bleeding right now. Thank you @ximichem 

I think his voice is not in a good condition today. Hope he won't kill his throat. *expecting JY will help him from backstage*

Edit:

There're gossips and rumours and negativities coming up. Don't spread on this thread. If y'all wanna discuss, put in spoiler. For my heart's sake *^*

• Like 11

19 minutes ago, ximichem said:

FMLLLLL I SAW ZZ REHEARSALLLLLL

Edit:

Reuploaded

I'm scared guys *^* I'll be dead for real

you know this would actually be such a good opportunity play some addicted/bly scenes on that screen behind him for this song but i'd probably cry for real seeing that

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Emmanuel Joseph Catalan said:

Question you guys, have JY and ZZ met ever since they've arrived in Thailand? I've been constantly checking twitter for any phtos of them together..

Nope they haven't. We are all waiting for their stares and physical contact on stage and off stage at the fanmeet hall later~

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, ximichem said:

I think his voice is not in a good condition today. Hope he won't kill his throat. *expecting JY will help him from backstage*

Edit:

There're gossips and rumours and negativities coming up. Don't spread on this thread. If y'all wanna discuss, put in spoiler. For my heart's sake *^*

Sure thing! I am already tired of the negativities. I'm preparing to let go already but these rumors especially the bad ones are killing me. :( 

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, ximichem said:

--

远山云出 is losing her mind now lol

Hide contents

006c8SNpjw1f2zsc653tmj30g10ibmzo.jpg006c8SNpjw1f2zscej1r3j30fy0jhadc.jpg

Edit: Let me accompany you there, it's Sunday and am staring my computer, and you gave pic. No. 5 I meant 5!! Not 4!!! what am I staring there, enlighten me please :P

And yess, to free negativity aura for the day, the FM is just an hour away, right? right?

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, hailouyin17 said:

Sure thing! I am already tired of the negativities. I'm preparing to let go already but these rumors especially the bad ones are killing me. :( 

I'm a massochist, curious about d bad news but will be sad after know about it :(

Btw, will we achieve page 680 for this FM? :D

• Like 9

I think the brain behind JY n ZZ are building the hype by not allowing them to meet and when the FM happens..... BOOOOOMMMM all ppl die happily with smiles on their faces again and again.

I have faith in their (b)romance. What about you?

• Like 16

22 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Again?

I will never understand how people can live with such negative thoughts everyday. How could they stand it? :expressionless:

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, liesl said:

Again?

I will never understand how people can live with such negative thoughts everyday. How could they stand it?

Haters gonna hate :expressionless: One of the reasons I don't attempt to understand Chinese recently

Edit:

sheeeeeettttttttttttttttttt I saw another leak HC fancam of ZZ SHAKING HIS BUNNY TAIL FML FML FML

• Like 11

I know. That's what I am avoiding also. But hey! Let's be positive! 680 and more!!!

9 minutes ago, Oline Oline said:

I'm a massochist, curious about d bad news but will be sad after know about it :(

Btw, will we achieve page 680 for this FM? :D

• Like 5