Away for 2 days -----> extra 50+pages ------> hit the 570 page mark.....30 MORE to 600!!!!

On 4/8/2016 at 6:56 AM, ryokise said:

In a recent radio interview, Andy Lau mentioned that he is watching Addicted

Link to the video

Trans from Cantonese > Chinese > English
Translated from Chinese Trans by: 凱怡愛豬鬼

Host: Do you have a habit of watching dramas?Or are there any dramas that you are watching now?
Andy: Yes. I do watch dramas like Descendants of the sun..or Shangyin.Are you watching it?
Host: Huh?
Andy: Shangyin
Host: Shangyin?
Andy:*laugh* nvm, you don't get it.It's a web series, but it got banned.
Host: ohh...
Host 2: What's the name?
Andy: Shangyin, Shangyin, Shangyin
Host2: Ohh..Shangyin

(omg even Andy Lau is watching XD)

EDIT: Saw fans asking on weibo "will he buy the unedited DVD?" hahahahaha

Its amazing how even Andy Lau watches this webseries :glasses:

On 4/9/2016 at 0:02 PM, ximichem said:

LMFAO MANIP!

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS

Cr: 瑜洲制霸

I LOVE THIS MANIP :heart: good job 瑜洲制霸

On 4/10/2016 at 8:26 AM, purpleedamame said:

I'm not sure if the song has been posted before but here's the latest FMV of the fan-written song dedicated to HJY. The song is really good and very touching!

Link:
http://www.weibo.com/p/23044425ed257cb67a315bd41cbb4e29fa8c9c

THANKS @purpleedamame i was looking for this song.....one of the fan mentioned this to johnny during his interview, but i cant write chinese =(

On 4/10/2016 at 11:27 AM, skeletonworks said:

I CANNOT WITH THIS FANDOM.

:blush::grimace::heart:

• Like 12

3 hours ago, ximichem said:

Read on Weibo that CJD told there's no confirmation of DVD release and fansites have been sharing pics of fake DVDs to raise alert to other fans.

There're also no news/announcement from VNFC here too, IF there's pre-order, we (Vietnamese) would get fanatic already. Keep calm tho

I'm so confused about this facebook page, is it official or not? Because they're saying the DVD will be available for preorder soon. Like @kmmyzz said. I want to believe it's the truth!

Thanks as always @ryokise for translating! ZZ is such a sweetheart. He always looks a little nervous doing interviews, but he's also so darling so it just seems even more adorable that he's not super cool. I love that he's so dorky. 

@ayasdai - I'm thinking the same! The DVD must be a goldmine for those involved. Even without access to the Chinese market directly (but won't it get there anyway? Unofficially?). Particularly if they do it right and make it accessible to the whole world. I hope they're working on official subtitles, because surely, they must have realised by now how many fans the series have outside China. Well, obviously, since the fanmeet is in Bangkok and all... :) 

• Like 9

if the boys won't be able to work together in the future their friendship will never end. one thing that makes this certain is JY himself. we all know how he cares for people, from family to friends to fans. and I think he would never trade his relationship with people for anything. and ZZ is really special. soooo :heart:

and lol ZZ should slow down with chocolates. it's not good for his voice. haha well, if he drinks enough water after eating chocolates then I think it's fine.

okay, just dropping by.

• Like 7

Hello!

I didn't have time to post something with my last post and seems like nobody ask anything about the pic I posted :)

I feel like I was the only one feeling the way I feel when I watch the chinese music festival, so here i come:

I was enjoying the live show and then i saw ZZ and the cameraman moved slowly at him and zoom in. I was smiling and then the camera move again and I didn't even have to time to register the next guests when here it was, JY! 

I was taken aback... It was like a wink to the addicted's fans... Almost like a subliminal pic. Didn't need the fancam to see them interact together, they are "officially" next each other this way.

Why was i thinking that? That was because after a while, i catch up with one of the guest on the right side of JY and I do know him (and I like him), but like i said, I didn't have the time to recognize him, because for a few second, just right when (not before) he appear, i was already unconsciously following JY, with the focus of ZZ's face still fresh in my mind.

Later i did watch the show again since it was lag after lag... urgh, couldn't watch ZZ's singing properly. And yes, they were a few second apart. Of course, it was not the same anymore, since i did know what i was looking for, but it was funny to post the pic of them as they appear almost at the same time.

And with this long post, thanks to the one who read and good night, good day to all of you.

• Like 7

@charlie10 Well, there are quite bad rumours about that FB page. I don't know what to think and where does he get the infos from. I remember there was a post about the crew is auditioning for new actors about a month ago (presumably for S2) but he took it down after few days. 

I am hoping too that they will release the DVD with multiply subs. However I am not quite sure why they are trying to win time and sometimes I am even doubting it will ever come out. Either they are still negotiation with Taiwan suppliers or they want to extend the hysteria around Addicted (what's still good for the guys' career) and keep up the fans interest in the show. Once the DVD is out (and there is no news on S2), there is nothing else to look forward to. Seeing the leaks, that I believe actually are not leaks, but happens with the approval of CJD, means that the episodes are edited and ready for release. There must quite a few speculations about this, probably much more is going in the background that we know of. 

• Like 8

7 hours ago, Cynnamin said:

Wouldn't be surprise if that was part of the plan but I doubt JY will sign with any company any time soon. Besides,  I think it would be hard to get JY  at this stage now. He is popular and an upcoming artist, there will be numerous companies offering to take him. Not to forget, if they want to keep news of YuZhou down, that could be why JY didn’t sign up.

If anyone does offer him a contract then i hope he takes his time in signing, thinks about it carefully and gets it checked out word for word by a lawyer. But i'm sure he will as JY seems to be on the ball when it comes to his career. 

• Like 4

Reading ZZ's past in the interview just makes him more adorable. To be honest, I find it beautiful how he related his experiences during his rebellious stage. It just depicts him as a normal person beside us compared to his status at the current stage. It is interesting to hear how he like most normal person hates school and if possible would find a way out of it. 

• Like 10

7 hours ago, looperstar said:

Will the power of deep bromance (or love?) be enough to entice a shrew business-oriented artist? We shall find out in the next episode of the YuZhou reality show!

Seriously. This sounds like soap opera.

It can be. 

• Like 3

Sina news reported that the Happy Camp show did not give a trailer to its next episode (i.e. JY & ZZ's episode) last week. According to the article, HC usually shows a trailer at the end of the episode. I'm not saying this so as to scare everyone here. Please keep calm. We just have to keep a close eye on Happy Camp weibo this week before Saturday comes.

Edit: In another Sina news article that came out today, the eternal idol Andy Lau is reported to have watched Addicted. He said that in response to the radio host's question on his recently watched drama series. He was totally proud of it when he heard that the radio host didn't know about Addicted. (Has that radio host been living in a cave in China or something? xD)

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

News: JingYu will join Go Fridge ss2, Chinese version of Korean variety show "Take care of my fridge". He'll be the guest with another Chinese celebrity in 2 episodes. ZZ is not in the guest list for this ss.

Imagining his fridge is full of beer and frozen meat, since he said he usually eats meat for lunch (grilled, Japanese style). 

• Like 10

7 hours ago, htuvecila said:

Actually this is the confusing part. Dashu (Youqi) and Chen Wen (Yang Meng) signed under CJD's company but I guess Enlight haven't really paid attention to them yet. Meanwhile ZZ was liked by Enlight's vice president (from Alex Su's interview).

Enlight takes CJD's conpany under its wing a very short time after ZZ signed his contract with CJD. Colaboration between companies normally would take long time for negotiation, I somehow have the feeling ZZ already knew this news when signing with CJD. Another thought, CJD may use this piece of information as an advantage point to persuade ZZ. There could even be the 3-side contract.

Enlight has started posting about ZZ in their weibo account. That account don't have much followers though, but everybody knows ZZ has back up from Enlight, His attendant for the billboard music event was confirmed earlier that most of the artists. 

All in all, Enlight better makes this album right. They can polish ZZ and make him turn into one of those gooses that lay golden eggs, assuming they know how to promote him properly and ride on the trend. But still CJD's company is ZZ's direct management. 

Edit: btw it seems like ZZ is recording something with iqiyi today.

I don't the time line but it "could" be the reason that he signed with CJD so quickly. Only ZZ can say if that's the case. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ayasdai said:

It's maybe a delulu thought, but do you think that if the DVD sales will skyrocket in a very short period of time (eg like FM tickets or concert tickets sometimes are sold out in mere minutes) could it be an event-turner(especially in a positive way for the guys?) After all money is money and that's what all companies want. I know the picture is getting more and more complicated and this is not just about the ban anymore (thanks for some stupid antis, bad rumours, anti-CP movement), but why would anyone let such an opportunity slide? Basically Addicted, especially with JY and ZZ, is a gold mine. I am guessing that many company, who would have loved to sponsor them, now cursing the ban. Am I too delulu here? Maybe I am. (I think my last piece of hope for S2 is talking instead of me :lol:)

I may be entering "delulu land" with you, but i'm still pretty confident that there will be a S2. As for the DVD, i think demand is going to outstrip supply. If the momentum for "Addicted" is allowed to slide into obscurity then it's madness. It wouldn't make sense to me. 

• Like 9

44 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Sina news reported that the Happy Camp show did not give a trailer to its next episode (i.e. JY & ZZ's episode) last week. According to the article, HC usually shows a trailer at the end of the episode. I'm not saying this so as to scare everyone here. Please keep calm. We just have to keep a close eye on Happy Camp weibo this week before Saturday comes.

Edit: In another Sina news article that came out today, the eternal idol Andy Lau is reported to have watched Addicted. He said that in response to the radio host's question on his recently watched drama series. He was totally proud of it when he heard that the radio host didn't know about Addicted. (Has that radio host been living in a cave in China or something? xD)

it was cute how andy was answering the questions in canto but he said SHANGYIN in mandarin hoping the host would know, and then repeated it again canto. if they dont wanna release the dvd for us then at least do it for andy lol

also i'm loving this dots/addicted mania popularity parallel, except i know song joongki's ep wont be treated like this once he comes on happy camp in may sigh .___.

• Like 12