2 hours ago, elppa said:

Johnny is not only playing like 04 years old child. Here is his work at the playground.  *advice: hold on your chair, or desk, or stay firmly on any surface.* :grin:

Reveal hidden contents

I think his age is now at two-year-old. Don't worry, Johnny. As long as you're JingYu -handsome and having tiger teeth, you are still the only one could bend our Zhou's pipe :wub: and these work are all be masterpieces.

I want to say once again, Johnny and Jimmy are so puurfect to each other. They complete each other, and having the same and harmony  taste =)) 

You are still in doubt?

Guess who draws the cat? =))

Reveal hidden contents

It reminds me in an interview, In Johnny's eyes, Zhou likes a cute cat, and Jimmy said that Johnny likes Tom and he would be Jerry mouse.

Omg this is so cute! :D Thanks @elppa for put together the two drawings. :D 

Ahahah @xix19xix @alvinboi so funny XD

Edited by abbraccio91
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, elppa said:

Johnny is not only playing like 04 years old child. Here is his work at the playground.  *advice: hold on your chair, or desk, or stay firmly on any surface.* :grin:

Hide contents

1239692_603147113168328_1799135696015908

1012565_1563920857252801_332168261941992

1914607_1563919660586254_872196974959592

I think his age is now at two-year-old. Don't worry, Johnny. As long as you're JingYu -handsome and having tiger teeth, you are still the only one could bend our Zhou's pipe :wub: and these work are all be masterpieces.

I want to say once again, Johnny and Jimmy are so puurfect to each other. They complete each other, and having the same and harmony  taste =)) 

You are still in doubt?

I've heard that you can tell someone's personality from his drawing. Can you guys tell Jing Yu's personality from his drawing? From the way he drew the house, the clouds, etc

I don't understand what you talking about, but to be able looking at you so closely it's enough for me. It's like you and me having a video call at night talking about our day.*delulu*that-sweet-smile_98.gif

and when you said "bye bye " at the end........

tumblr_inline_n227bvkt6X1rv6lpa.gif

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Petrova said:

Jing Yu's quick Q&A with Sogou

Who's in your heart babe, please do tell. Don't make us wonder....

OOOOO are we having some cryptic messaging going on here :rolleyes:? Give it time give it time.... we shall see :phew:

#YuZhouYu Conspiracy 

On a side note: Are we still conspiring or has the ship left the dock. I still have not felt comfortable enough to bring out the confetti.

7 hours ago, alvinboi said:

AAAAWWWWW!!!! So much feels~

My two favorite gifs:

JY's intense look at the camera <3

5 hours ago, elppa said:So much adorable "TIGER TEETH" :wub: Huang JingYu feels the most comfortable with himself when being with his "baobei" :wub:, and his close people, or goes around alone the street without stalking and screaming fans and reporters. He truly reveals his cute and adorable sides while doing casual things and being treated like normal boy. 

To start my day with Johnny is a good day! :D He is just so cute in these gifs. I'm glad he looks more rested in these vids and pics! I hope he gets back to eating well and putting some more meat on those bones :heart:

4 hours ago, guhai said:

After 4 days of not updating, I bring you Dose #3 (and probably the last dose) of Prozac: He's My Anti-Anxiety ^_^

Link: Prozac: He's My Anti-Anxiety

Excerpt: (This chapter focuses on the MEN'S UNO photoshoot and ZZ's scandal.)

What to know before reading Dose #3: Zhouzhou once mentioned in an interview that he's recently into the Japanese band ONE OK ROCK. As a fan of ONE OK ROCK myself, I decided to use the lyrics from their amazing song "Wherever You Are" in the story. The song is rather fitting if you ship #YuZhou/#ZhouYu, so I would highly, highly recommend listening to the live and reading the English lyrics (subbed) before reading Dose #3. You can find the video here:

Edit: Also, thank you so much for the crazy amount of support from all my readers. There are hundreds (thousands?) of you. I even got approached with monetary offers to write BL...which is absolutely insane. I'm quite honored but for now, writing remains a hobby of mine and getting paid for it is a bit too much pressure for me to handle at the moment. Thank you so much to everyone, though! You can pay me via comments? ^_^ I love hearing from you all.

All I can say is Yay!!! I'll start from the beginning on lunch break. If this is last chapter let me just say really enjoyed this fanfic the atmosphere you brought to it was so warm. As always love your writing style :)!

3 hours ago, hellolive said:

HELLO AGAIN~

I left this thread almost in 2 days. And now what the hell is happening here??!!!
Seems like everyone going crazy about lot of things.
:huh:

So, this noon (in my place) I just saw on instagram that JY liked the fanmade video about him and ZZ (and some GH-BLY) on his weibo I had watched 2 weeks ago. DAYMN! (And I have been continue watching it in my videos collection if I have time). I also posted that video in page 168 or page 169 (I forget) on this thread. I did almost scream when I was knowing that. He DID like it!!! And as a "less talk, act more"-person, he just did that, means he sincerely like that video. Also means that my ship never a single moment, for even one second, never sank. THANK GOD!:wub:

He said he's being a metal that "can't be bend"? and I was like "Are you sure ZZ?". There were lot of metal being bent, even be melted. And about ZZ, or both him and JY keep saying they're 'straight'... It's not in my concern at all. It's just a word though. Even their body languages speak otherwise sometimes, so it's kinda proven that what they say probably not the truth. If they're happy being that normal, and they will keep being just friends, keep in touch and communicating comfortably, not starting awkward because "gay rumors" spreading, so it's really fine. If that image put them in danger (that surely put them in danger if they're being gay in entertainment industry, even though LGBT supporters are a bunch in the world), then I prefer them to be on that normal state.

And I don't have a problem if one day they date some girl, it's their right, and none of my business though I love them. Since they're happy it's okay. And I think it's not impossible for being attracted to men (just one man maybe), even if you're still into girls. Doesn't mean I'm forcing the belief if they might be gay or bi, but that just happened lot times... you can see LGBT became stronger than ever lately? A lot of popular people sharing coming out videos? It's their choice, to keep it private, or sharing it. I'm just choosing their comfortable way.

And I got this MV, which is I find as prove that some vid shared here before about the lost scene of GH and BLY having accident, and that was FAKE. I'm glad I'm not even 50% convinced it was true, since there was no prove, and I'm still prefer waiting all "the smutty CUTS on DVD" far more than "the rumored episode 16-18 to be aired". Hahahaha :lol:

Here's the video...

I think it was pretty emotional though, (Look at the title "do not cry" LOL)
Maybe it could struck your feeling a little bit. Enjoy!
:blush:

Edit: WTF guys, only 2 days off, and I should read 20 pages backward? Y'all so fast, babes.. this freaking show was ended a month ago, yet the thread going faster. These people, really... :crazy::sweatingbullets:

We are kindred spirits ^_^! There is too much info to think otherwise. Its all science, in communication 93% is non-verbal. To go off purely what someone says isn't much to go off on. Tone of voice, eye contact, body and feet positioning, sphere of personal space when interacting with different people  are the main communicators. Oh and I forgot to quote @gayyoxx that yes saying that they are straight is probably the politically correct answer that they can give in China right now :) but we all know something's a cooking in the kitchen;)!

Wishing them both joy and well needed rest!

:heart:

• Like 10

Nice reminder

It's from Volume 2: Chapter 105, full translation: wait for @kakelet, who currently translating chapter 96 to 106.

BTW, posted the questions, see if anyone can provide the answer.

Spoiler
7 hours ago, hitokiri genki said:

Another spoiler post:

This happens at the Receiving Ceremony of Gu Hai. Back story short, Luo Yin needs approval of Gu Hai's friends in his Hai Yin Arms Manufacturing Company (which is all female, with Yang Yan Jing and TongZhe the only male in the company). Him and his 100 battallion of soldiers asks the group to "give up" Gu Hai for the marriage ceremony to start.

The girls, being lust worthy about their boss for a long time, asks very very lewd questions in order for Luo Yin to pass. Any wrong mistake means the whole battallion shedding off pieces of clothing.

I think there's only 17 people stripping.

Some questions / assignments that was actually recorded in the novel (in the order it was asked):

1) 你们初次接吻的日期? When is the date of your first kiss?
2) 你们一晚的最高记录是多少次? In a night, what's the highest record?
3) 顾海身上最吸引你的优点是? Which part of GH is most attractive to you?
4) 黄瓜有多长,菊花有多深? (actually asked by TZ, the only male in the company) How long is the cucumber, how deep is the chrysanthemum?
5) 顾海有多少身家财产在你手上?How much of GH's property is/given to BLY's?
6) 您和顾总一共录过多少段少不宜*的视频?拍过多少张同类型的照片?How many 'adult video' have been made? How many 'adult pictures' have been taken?
7) 请问可以提供给我们一段录像或几张相片欣赏么? Could you provide some of these video or picture for us to enjoy?
8) 请为我们解释白小媳妇儿和顾老村长的由来。 Please explain to us the origin of  'Little wifey Bai and Village chief Gu'.
9) 请在一分钟之内,说出你喜欢的顾海做过的所有美味。Within a minute, list all delicious food that GH had made, that you love.

*Had problem translating 段少不宜. Transliterally: not suitable for youth

• Like 14

Johnny liking a video of BLY and GH is more of an appreciation of the storyline or the story's character, rather a confirmation of YuZhou relationship, if indeed.... I hope Johnny is prepared just in case Timmy does not reciprocate it the way Johnny wants it to be that is me trying to control my delulu who am I kidding? YuZhou all the way!!! ...... Just a sign from Timmy would make the YuZhou ship into a spaceship 

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

OMG this is so funnyyyy... YM tried to do what in a cup and pour it out of the window???!! Lol. Also, YM heard everything that BLY & GH were doing in the room?!! If only I was YM... >_<

The chapter is actually funny, but i cant translate it properly... YM started listening from when they started in the bathroom all the way to on top of him:sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, pureblade said:

OOOOO are we having some cryptic messaging going on here :rolleyes:? Give it time give it time.... we shall see :phew:

#YuZhouYu Conspiracy 

On a side note: Are we still conspiring or has the ship left the dock. I still have not felt comfortable enough to bring out the confetti.

Oh honey....the ship has sailed, don't you see..

flying_ship.gif

And COME ONNNN!! THROW YOUR CONFETTI!!

tumblr_inline_n7diipyvmu1s2pncg.gif

• Like 12

27 minutes ago, MStar84 said:

Nice reminder

It's from Volume 2: Chapter 105, full translation: wait for @kakelet, who currently translating chapter 96 to 106.

Reveal hidden contents

您和顾总一共录过多少段少不宜*的视频?

You are right with the meaning. 少不宜 literally means "not suitable for the young". 段是个量词,如“个”。Hope this clears your doubt. :)

Anyway, oh gosh. The questions they ask... How did they even know about their roleplay names and bed videos?!!! (Wait they made bed videos?!! Which chapter is that?)

27 minutes ago, MStar84 said:

The chapter is actually funny, but i cant translate it properly... YM started listening from when they started in the bathroom all the way to on top of him:sweatingbullets:

You are doing great. I can totally understand your translation. And they are accurate. Keep it up! The more you translate, the better it gets. Jiayou! 再接再厉! ^^

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, MStar84 said:

Is this real?

IS THAT A DECLARATION FROM JOHNNY?!!?!??!?!

"I'm pretty sure I could bend you like this" Or in other words, "I'm pretty sure I could make you fall for me" KYAAAAAAA. So very Gu Hai like. xD

#YuZhouConspiracyTheory #BENDHIM!! :w00t:

IT'S BENT!!!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 20

OMG!!!! I can't stop laughing!! Johnny has such a wicked humour. He posted a picture of a bent metal on ZZ''s weibo:w00t::w00t::w00t:. (Again, I found it on a Chinese Addicted forum. Can someone translate what he wrote?)

52ac875d10385343d887236a9413b07ecb8088bc

@MStar84 Haha. I've just notice you posted this right before me too :D 

• Like 17

42 minutes ago, pureblade said:

Its all science, in communication 93% is non-verbal. To go off purely what someone says isn't much to go off on. Tone of voice, eye contact, body and feet positioning, sphere of personal space when interacting with different people  are the main communicators. Oh and I forgot to quote @gayyoxx that yes saying that they are straight is probably the politically correct answer that they can give in China right now :) but we all know something's a cooking in the kitchen;)!

Wishing them both joy and well needed rest!:heart:

Believe what you can see with your real eyes, better than believing of what you've heard or what is written.
Eyes can differentiate real lie, real truth, what is sincerely done, what is just being fake shown.

Right now, just believe that they're okay with everything.
Just wishing them the best
:wub:

BTW, I got this looooooong fanart with story. Credit to my fave fan-artist 顧海的小奶音
Here it is... (put it in spoiler, because too big) >>>

Spoiler

006h9I6Cjw1f1xvu1nxzvj30rsmbznpl.jpg

Could someone who mastering chinese kindly translate it? Maybe just a little bit part of it?
If you don't mind, hehehe :D Thanks a big lot.

• Like 15

16 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

您和顾总一共录过多少段少不宜*的视频?

You are right with the meaning. 少不宜 literally means "not suitable for the young". 段是个量词,如“个”。Hope this clears your doubt. :)

Anyway, oh gosh. The questions they ask... How did they even know about their roleplay names and bed videos?!!! (Wait they made bed videos?!! Which chapter is that?)

I demand to see this video!!! Release it in HD, please!!! [highly delusional here].

The questions are sooo pervy. I just... Is that kind of activity even possible in real life!? XD.

@hellolive I don't know any Chinese but my guess is:

Spoiler

- they were filming the last scene of novel 1. Zhouzhou needed to play Luoyin screaming at the bridge, remembering how Gu Hai had been wounded because of him.
- Zhouzhou internalised the scene deeply.
- when he acted though, he called Johnny's name, instead of Gu Hai.
- Johnny reacted, declaring his love for Zhouzhou.

- the crew was ... stunned to say the least LOLOLOL.

• Like 15

18 minutes ago, MStar84 said:

Is this real? I dont have weibo. So a link from IG

HJY replied to XWZ's post: Today saw your interview and later saw a picture

The attached by HJY picture is bended metals

IT'S REAL!!!!

hwVxeWm.png

I'VE CHECKED IT MYSELF!!

EVEN OUR JOHNNY BELIEVE THAT "IRON METAL" CAN BE BENT!!

OUR THEORY IS JOHNNY'S APPROVED!!

fangirling.gif

• Like 23

Hahaha, Johnny is very playful today! I just hope that we won't have a statement from Xiao long that "Johnny's weibo account has been hacked" or something like that LOL.

Meanwhile: #YuZhou ship is...

tumblr_inline_mz1zc3B7LZ1rs4nv6.gif

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, liesl said:

MAKE THIS DAY A NATIONAL HOLIDAY FOR YUZHOU SHIPPER!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S BENT, PEOPLE!!! IT'S BENT!!! THE SO CALLED UNBEND-ABLE METAL POLE IS BENT!!!

YASSS GURL!!! YAAAASSSSS!!!

crazy-dance.gif

• Like 10

''Today I saw your interview and after I also saw this picture.''

Johnny what happened to you today I've no idea but my shipper heart is so HAPPY! sdmglkdfglkfmdgklfmhgmfh Have you found again your freedom? :D 

omg people it seems like Johnny is reading this thread!!! XD HELP

• Like 14