Bombing million fangirls hearts into pieces. :heart::heart: :blush:

LONG LIVE THE SEME! LONG LIVE #ZHOUYUZHOU 

12871459_1564028240575396_49231841889612

Hey, everybody! Open your eyes. THERE ARE TWO BENT METAL PIECES. A Couple! 

even in SPOONING position!!! *nosebleed*

tumblr_inline_nabhbg4IDQ1sj4s0v.gif

• Like 24

10 minutes ago, bromeliad said:

Someone remarked that the picture Johny posted has two metal bars. Besides teasing Zhou zhou, what other message was he trying to convey? :D

tumblr_lmh2dz5Owr1qj7pdmo1_500.gif

1 minute ago, elppa said:

Bombing million fangirls hearts into pieces. :heart::heart: :blush:

LONG LIVE THE SEME! LONG LIVE #ZHOUYUZHOU 

Hey, everybody! Open your eyes. THERE ARE TWO BENT METAL. A Couple! 

Wait, I'm trying to open my eyes 

3216981871_1_5_H3CwJkYg.gif

after seeing what happened 

IT'S HAPPENING GUYS!!! IT'S HAPPENING!!!

tumblr_inline_n1tnhrb2Qq1rzn312.gif

• Like 14

52 minutes ago, MStar84 said:

Is this real? I dont have weibo. So a link from IG

HJY replied to XWZ's post: Today saw your interview and later saw a picture

The attached by HJY picture is bended metals

Yes. It is real.

Now the fans on Teiba and Weibo forums are under control now....

Many fans are waiting how ZhouZhou feedbacks this message.....

• Like 10

24 minutes ago, elppa said:

25 minutes ago, elppa said:

Hey, everybody! Open your eyes. THERE ARE TWO BENT METAL PIECES. A Couple! 

Hey, Johnny, if you ever read us, this is how you do it:

Spoiler

5 minutes ago, yaoi101 said:

oh my.. guys you're all thinking too much..  it's just a picture of SPOONING metals..:phew:

It is just it...AND MORE...

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, yaoi101 said:

oh my.. guys you're all thinking too much..  it's just a picture of SPOONING metals..:phew:

Well, we (I) are conspiracy theorists. We can spin any kind of theory even from a blade of grass LOL.

Wait, all of this ruckus was only talking about the bending metal part, not the SPOONING part! OMG! Spoon! A symbol of intimate relation between you and food! 

:D:D:D 

Just now, Nada Helmy said:

:wub: so aside from the two bent metal rods picture and it's possible  meaning,  johnny watches zhouzhoun's  interviews??  Hmmmmm interesting much :rolleyes:

Yes, that is also a subtle message that we need to pay attention. He always stalks Zhouzhou LOL.

• Like 13

I woke up to a riot.  I hope that what it means by Johnny's latest actions (and him looking better than he has in weeks on his latest interview) is that he made a breakthrough of some kind.  Honestly, the last few weeks, we can tell that he was losing weight a rapid rate due to stress and his inability to sleep.  When fate deal you a hand, you either going to have to sink or swim.  Hope this mean that he has engaged his survival instincts, cause the entertainment world is a tuff one to navigate, especially when you're (a newbie) being dropped into the middle of one.

I'm not too worry about ZZ, as I know he can handle these kind of pressure well.  The only advice I have for him is boundaries, he needs to set them.  

It is quite funny to see how the metal pole from ZZ's answer got referenced back to the dance pole in one of the interview.  It almost seems like a setup if I didn't take into account all the randomness of it.

Well, lets wish Johnny for a safe trip back to Shanghai tomorrow and good luck filming in Hengdian (18th-19th).  Haven't seen any confirmation if he's going back to Beijing for Happy Camp on the 28th, so I'm crossing my figure.  

Hoping the best for our boys' future.  

• Like 23

1 hour ago, liesl said:

MAKE THIS DAY A NATIONAL HOLIDAY FOR YUZHOU SHIPPER!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S BENT, PEOPLE!!! IT'S BENT!!! THE SO CALLED UNBEND-ABLE METAL POLE IS BENT!!!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!:wub::wub::wub:

This made my day!!!:D

Who knew Johnny was such a playful tease~:P:wub:

If ZhouZhou replies to him, I think I may just faint. I don't know if my shipper heart would be able to handle it. Hahahaha:lol:

#YuZhouIsReal

• Like 9

Its take me to think a lot looking at everybody so excited on bend metal.. After a while them I get it.. What can we expect.. JY is GH.. GH is JY.. wicked person with flirty hidden words as always.. He surely laughing due to our excitement on bend metal picture n indirect unclearly caption.. Jingyu Win Big Time.. :wub:

• Like 10

7 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Wait, all of this ruckus was only talking about the bending metal part, not the SPOONING part! OMG! Spoon! A symbol of intimate relation between you and food! 

Yes, that is also a subtle message that we need to pay attention. He always stalks Zhouzhou LOL.

7 hours ago, yaoi101 said:

So, can't you tell me what is the diffrence between these?
This metals picture...

is referred from THIS....

Spoiler

24b54eedf096b002b8c60d30d2b3623c.jpg

Not enough same?
HOW ABOUT THIS?

Spoiler

20160228123017_Avasn.thumb.700_0.jpeg

Nearly similar?
And THIS?

Spoiler

CcJ-0gXUAAA_qQw.jpg

tumblr_o3zoonxhFJ1v12ip6o1_1280.png

Okay?
Conclude it yourselves.

I think that JY just posted to remind ZZ that they have those memories of "spooning bended metals"
BYE! :vicx:

• Like 23

27 minutes ago, tea4two said:

Well, lets wish Johnny for a safe trip back to Shanghai tomorrow and good luck filming in Hengdian (18th-19th).  Haven't seen any confirmation if he's going back to Beijing for Happy Camp on the 28th, so I'm crossing my figure.  

Hoping the best for our boys' future.  

So, he is going to be separated to Zhouzhoun again? Oh my heart...

When will they meet again?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

Well, we (I) are conspiracy theorists. We can spin any kind of theory even from a blade of grass LOL.

:D:D:D 

apparently he is the addicted one :wub::phew:

1 hour ago, Fizzy Dizzy said:

Its take me to think a lot looking at everybody so excited on bend metal.. After a while them I get it.. What can we expect.. JY is GH.. GH is JY.. wicked person with flirty hidden words as always.. He surely laughing due to our excitement on bend metal picture n indirect unclearly caption.. Jingyu Win Big Time.. :wub:

WE.CANNOT.STAY.AWAY.FROM.THIS.FORUM.EVER.OR.WE.WILL.MISS.MAJOR.SCOOP.THAT.MAY.HAPPEN.ANY.MINUTE.OF.THE.DAY

200w.gif

• Like 14