Just woke up in my peaceful morning 

tumblr_moen6qMEML1rfd7lko1_500.gif

until I see this post.......

8 hours ago, ayasdai said:

OH MY GOD. THIS!!!! THIS!!!! THIS!!!

JOHNNY'S HAND ON ZHOU ZHOU'S ASSS!!!!! 

I tried to keep calm...

.tumblr_mmsyrrmhUk1sp9hx1o1_500.gif

Then I strolling around try to find any update....

and I found this.....

Spoiler

GveTutm.jpg

so Johnny even googled the bent metal pole picture until page 8, just to give clear picture without watermark and from what we saw is perfectly described him and ZhouZhou.....:wub:

and this

Spoiler

UMYAoJ8.jpg

6unXjyh.jpg

NOW I CAN'T CALM MY richard simmons!!!!!

hmgifdump75%20(2).gif

OUR JOHNNY TODAY AT THE AIRPORT...

Spoiler

TTxpKr5.jpg

WcNQ0rv.jpg

PRAt2E2.jpg

qfiOQYo.jpg

Bonus for you guysss!!! THE MAJESTIC CREATURE!!!

Spoiler

UoaKrwb.jpg

I think this is result of the voting...

29FTsq3.jpg

• Like 18

9 minutes ago, mctmy8 said:

Guys can you please send me the GIF where Zhou pretended to be a Pole and Johnny to be a Pole dancer? Thank you! Hahahaha!

I don't have any GIF, but I have watched that part many times in here lol

• Like 9

Guest skeletonworks

On 3/16/2016 at 1:51 AM, hellolive said:

REMEMBER! Today, March 16th (2016), is officially becoming the day when "Whale Weibo Conspiracy" happened.
Reason: Because JY gave lot of materials into his own Weibo to add up to #YuZhouConspiracy in the whole 24 hours.

FIRST...

Hide contents

12422291_546178138884134_463694100_o.jpg

SECOND...

Hide contents

THIRD...

Hide contents

KEEP WATCHING ON THEM! :glasses::heart:

I will definitely put this on the front page. It's a moment of history in #YuZhou ship!!! Thanks for the compilation!!!

someone needs to photoshop their heads on that bent metal pairs!!! And make sure Johnny is at the back!! :w00t:

On 3/16/2016 at 4:05 AM, ayasdai said:

OH MY GOD. THIS!!!! THIS!!!! THIS!!!

Sorry on mobile rite now. Cannot delete the pic. But it's worth quoting I reckon. :phew:

Zhouzhou's butt so plump :w00t: every time I saw intimate scene of Guhai & Luoyin, it gives me this warm fuzzy feeling and my tummy gets ticklish... Don't you guys feel the same? It's like I'm so overwhelmed by them!!

7 minutes ago, Petrova said:

Hide contents

GveTutm.jpg

so Johnny even googled the bent metal pole picture until page 8, just to give clear picture without watermark and from what we saw is perfectly described him and ZhouZhou.....:wub:

Sorry MOD, I have to quote the above picture to make a point......ZZ was touching his ear when he's answering the question about his sexuality.  Touching your ear is one of the common body language that indicates someone is lying or withholding something.  He's not telling the whole truth, ZZ's a naughty boy!

• Like 19

12 minutes ago, tea4two said:

Sorry MOD, I have to quote the above picture to make a point......ZZ was touching his ear when he's answering the question about his sexuality.  Touching your ear is one of the common body language that indicates someone is lying or withholding something.  He's not telling the whole truth, ZZ's a naughty boy!

Ooh, ooh, ooh...you made me think of Yamashita Tomahisa (one moment while I feel 'wicked' towards another too young for me male. :sweatingbullets::vicx:)

Anyway, in the movie adaptation of "Close Range Love", he plays the teacher, who, when Kururugi grabs her ear after he teases her, tells her that "when you're embarrassed you feel warmer, making you want to touch something cool" (like an earlobe). Going with what you said above, embarrassment can also be seen as one's wish to lie to themselves about their feelings, but not being able to. Sensei is right, a person's subconscious actions cannot lie.

• Like 5

On 3/17/2016 at 0:15 PM, skeletonworks said:
On 3/16/2016 at 4:13 AM, ayasdai said:

Hide contents

On 3/17/2016 at 0:15 PM, skeletonworks said:

someone needs to photoshop their heads on that bent metal pairs!!! And make sure Johnny is at the back!! :w00t:r

It's been done (mod, pic has to stay for "research" purposes, do not remove). Johnny, alas, is in the front

• Like 3

1 hour ago, nouveaux said:

You guys should know. JY just cannot resist touching our ZZ (I mean, who can resist?) It has already been said that JY is exactly like GH. GH is JY. JY is GH. ZZ is shy but it takes a stubborn JY to melt and bend ZZ.

Doesn't it seem that it's ZZ's hand that moved to JY's? The angle between arm and body doesn't seem different between pics for JY, but it does for ZZ. 

• Like 6

Hi guys, lurker here for quite some times. I was reading neverending posts like crazy. So many. Ironically, I get to know this series because of the ban and the news appeared in my local tabloid newspaper. The headline in Chinese went like "Addicted was banned in China because the main chara's name sound like drug" XD It reads funny. I was so lucky as I rarely read newspaper and just happen to pick it up that day. But I only watch the series when news about
them appeared in my local newspaper the 2nd time where Johnny become 1st place in weibo.

=RUMORS AHEAD THAT NEED TO BE PROVED=
Anyone know the origins of how the actors are cast? Cause I read somewhere that ZZ was supposed to be GH and there was a BLY No.1 which for some reason didn't get to be casted. After that, CJD sensei gave ZZ photo of Johnny and let ZZ decide to let him stay or trash him... which yeah, looking back from now, ZZ must definitely be very satisfied with him(with how he look?). And they only fix who is GH & BLY after they met in person and has rehearsed. Then ZZ become BLY No.2...
Somehow it feels like some kind of omiai eh? Hahaha. Anyone know anything or has proof about this? I read snippets here and there, to be honest I don't know where I read it already as I was clicking so many pages so many times, probably from the Addicted Baidu bar(forum)

• Like 10

53 minutes ago, Ariodante said:

Edit: thinking aloud...why would JY suddenly upload this particular fanart to his account (even if a short while back), when it's just himself usually...my mind goes in overdrive...

That's a fan account. His real account only has one "7" at the end ^_^

Edit: @gashupingo @leemicho I actually don't ever remember hearing about a BLY 1. I feel like we've only ever heard the story behind GH's casting - not BLY's - so I had assumed that when they casted JY as GH to replace ZZ (because JY fit the role better), they simply moved ZZ over to BLY (an empty role at the time) because ZZ agreed to having JY as his GH?

• Like 9

48 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Ooh, ooh, ooh...you made me think of Yamashita Tomahisa (one moment while I feel 'wicked' towards another too young for me male. :sweatingbullets::vicx:)

Anyway, in the movie adaptation of "Close Range Love", he plays the teacher, who, when Kururugi grabs her ear after he teases her, tells her that "when you're embarrassed you feel warmer, making you want to touch something cool" (like an earlobe). Going with what you said above, embarrassment can also be seen as one's wish to lie to themselves about their feelings, but not being able to. Sensei is right, a person's subconscious actions cannot lie.

Ohhhhh I remember that one scene with Pi-chan!

Yep, we usually tend to fidget more when we are talking about things we are not sure of or if we are telling outright lies.

23 minutes ago, mctmy8 said:

Omg thank you so much! Johnny proved that he can bend Zhou. #YuZhou #ZhouYu For real! I'm feeling giddy. Hihi :heart:

Yeppppp, bend him like Beckham!!!

Zhou2 should be careful of his analogies next time hahahhahaa coz fangurls (and Jingyu) are scarily quick in the uptake :):):) 

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Hi guys, lurker here for quite some times. I was reading neverending posts like crazy. So many. Ironically, I get to know this series because of the ban and the news appeared in my local tabloid newspaper. The headline in Chinese went like "Addicted was banned in China because the main chara's name sound like drug" XD It reads funny. I was so lucky as I rarely read newspaper and just happen to pick it up that day. But I only watch the series when news about
them appeared in my local newspaper the 2nd time where Johnny become 1st place in weibo.

Anyone know the origins of how the actors are cast? Cause I read somewhere that ZZ was supposed to be GH and there was a BLY No.1 which for some reason didn't get to be casted. After that, CJD sensei gave ZZ photo of Johnny and let ZZ decide to let him stay or trash him... which yeah, looking back from now, ZZ must definitely be very satisfied with him(with how he look?). And they only fix who is GH & BLY after they met in person and has rehearsed. Then ZZ become BLY No.2...
Somehow it feels like some kind of omiai eh? Hahaha. Anyone know anything or has proof about this? I read snippets here and there, to be honest I don't know where I read it already as I was clicking so many pages so many times, probably from the Addicted Baidu bar(forum)

Glad you finally decided to un-lurk and join us :)

I don't know about CJD showing pictures to Zhouzhou for approval but I know that Zhou2 was originally intended for GH's part.

But wouldn't it be awesome if they did something like the omiai route in pre-qualifying actors???hahaahahaa fanfic material desu!

• Like 4

Seriously guys, thanks for all the HaiYin / YuZhou content and insights. I really can't imagine myself right now not having a daily dose of Addicted and all the affiliated characters. Heck, just almost 1 day of not having YuZhou updates (thanks adult responsibilities) is giving me withdrawal symptoms (I need help but I don't plan on getting cured LOL ).  Getting up-to-date with my OTP is a great way to end my day :wub:. Spam liking your posts has never been so much fun.  :glasses::heart:

On a side note, is there an official OST of Addicted and if the answer is yes, may I know where to order it ? I saw a post with a DL link of lots of songs a few days back and I was just wondering if those are official content :grin:

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Yello! 

In an interview somewhere they discussed how they all got casted, I believe it was in the NetEase one, but I'm not sure. But anyways it all started with Chen Wen, before Addicted CW had a photoshoot with Feng Song and after CJD saw it, she decided to bring in CW & FS as YM & YQ. As for WZ, yes, he was intentionally supposed to be GH, but at the last casting call or very last ones Johnny appeared and CJD immediately chose him as GH because she said he reminded him so much of GH. I also believe CW somehow got WZ involved with Addicted as well, basically it was all CW's miraculous networking skill that got us this cast. I think the actress who plays JLL is Johnny's friend so that's how she got her role... 

I think the casting choice was all done by CJD, I'm pretty sure CJD sacked the original BLY because WZ is under CJD's company meaning she would obviously choose someone within the company rather than some stranger, whereas maybe she saw WZ being a better fit for BLY than the first one, who knows? 

• Like 8

@gashupingo

6 hours ago, gashupingo said:

It's must be Sai Jidan's interview.  

Casting for the series was done by SJD, mostly via photos. The camera man of the team had introduced Chen Wen and Lin Feng Song to SJD  by a photo (this mentioned in the Launching ceremony of the film by Wen) At the beginning of the cast and making the film, LFS and CW, XW Zhou weren't artists of SJD's company. They signed the contract after closing the film

Thanks to this one: we had You Qi and cute Yang Meng

Spoiler

lam-phong-tung-tran-on13-1024x683.jpg

the same, through photos of Zhouzhou, SJD thought that he would be suitable for GH.

maybe these one :phew:

Spoiler

tumblr_o2iwvyNz5U1s41ijjo1_500.jpg

*nosebleed*

and E1VOjQEL_d34199_c.jpg

But when she met Xu Weizhou in person for the first time, She absolutely determined he would be perfect for BLY roles. "looking at Xu Weizhou, in my head, there is only three words Bai. Lou. Yin. It must be him" ^^ So Weizhou is SJD's first choice for BLY

Of course our cunning addictive Zhouzhou has aura of I'm sexy and I know it - arrogant - stundere at the same time.

For GH, she consider an actor named Zhang Yi San, who has experienced for many years, had many roles in movie and television films and quite well-known to make it easy to PR for the film and less risky than the all two lead roles given to new actors (in comparision with two fresh boys)

However, Zhang Yi San is not interested in (for Boy love theme, and *not high enough payment, - not stated clearly)

I am feeling thankful for God's golden hands and sake. ZhangYi san has nothing like GH: no sassy, no warmth, no handsome face or hot body :confounded:.

Spoiler

cohai4-1.jpg

37497.jpg

truongnhatson10.jpg

truongnhatson14.jpg

Thank GOD we had Huang JingYu - perfect Gu Hai of Bai LouYin :wub: with powerful Seme aura. SJD knows her characters the best so she made wise choices, brought us this gorgeous couple:

hqdefault.jpg

you might use google trans for reading this news: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4387390334

and this news http://news.twoeggz.com/yule/2016-03-03/1574041.html

GH - Huang JingYu is selected in the last minutes, SJD saw his pics, and read about his profolio as modelling and practising martial art- Jinjustu, then called him for the cast.

She said that she was very appreciated the value of first impresion, so SJD let Weizhou and JingYu meet each others and ask how they feel and if they're satisfied about each others . Both satisfied and got good first impressions ^^ Then JY got his very first role - lead role with strong personality and attitude, he did gym, and learnt script for the film. Weizhou read the original novel and watch some boy love movies (Brokeback Mountains..), even knitted a scarf by himself for JY, They shared the same room and bed to *practising* and *growing feeling* for each others. Such devoted actors ^^

JLL is introduced to SJD by HJY, SJD liked her right away and let her join the cast after watching her casting via video.She evaluated that LT is 90% copied of JLL of the novel.

I did research and found all these articles to support

From chinese media

http://www.taici.org/youxi/danji/1448632905373767580.html

http://ent.ltn.com.tw/news/breakingnews/1613325

http://www.setn.com/News.aspx?NewsID=126312

http://ent.ifeng.com/a/20160224/42580053_0.shtml

From Vietnam:

http://saostar.vn/saostar/nu-tac-gia-thuong-an-khong-muon-hoi-gioi-tinh-that-cua-canh-du-nguy-chau-298675.html

you might watch the very first time of JingYu and Weizhou met each others and kissed each others :blush: here:

• Like 17

2 hours ago, mctmy8 said:

Guys can you please send me the GIF where Zhou pretended to be a Pole and Johnny to be a Pole dancer? Thank you! Hahahaha!

I made one for you from estreline's video ...it show that Johnny always want to undress Zhouzhou :wub:

10z2vx.gif

1 hour ago, tea4two said:

tumblr_inline_ml6acrQUwC1qas9c0.gif

• Like 11