22 minutes ago, Angrybird62 said:

Walk Slowly

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

Other part

Guysssssssss.... I'm stuck in my sofa and just crying and watching along with you guyss.... I'm soo sad, so happy, so emotional all through.....it's all you guys fault lol....... oh shoooottt... I've not been this emotional and tearing buckets for so long.... ! .......ZZhou..... if he could sing all these songs, meaning they are 'free' now??... oh shoooooottt.... why are they playing with our hearts so much!!! WHO has gone through such 'an ordeal' as our two boys huh???...!!! oh...heck.. I've to stop now...! too much too much too much....! .... Thankyou all for all the videos... big hugs and love to you...!

• Like 4

Let me finish spamming before I drop dead. ZZ ah, I love you so much. Such a brave boy! He will do what he wants, he couldn't do it last year so he will do it when he can, just because he can. He could have ignored these 2 songs and we wouldn't question him at all but he didn't. It's important to us but its important to him too!!!!

--------------

Cr ForFans追星App

DQm3rTIVQAEvgzp.jpg

DQm3rTPU8AEhMzK.jpg

DQm3rTOUIAcB-bE.jpg 

DQm3w4kUQAAqS_I.jpg

DQm3w4gUMAYvyRB.jpg

DQm3w4eVQAMULut.jpg 

DQm30VdVwAEkZSF.jpg

DQm30VZUQAAU-Af.jpg

DQm30VeVAAEhSZL.jpg 

• Like 7

I was liie crying a river when ZZ sing Because of the sea..  My tears won't stop falling..  I was watching the entire live stream..  Slightly worried by my data plan to run but then he sang it..  I don't know what to do that time.. The only clear thing thay i did is I was weeping like very hard... I am with you guys..  I cried...

• Like 7

This is what ZZ said after singing When Hai has Yin

Translated by 相愛的魚和貓

"This 海若有因 is the first song wrote by me after I started to be celebrity.
It's actually hundred of feelings that I felt to be able to sing this song on this stage. 
Because..because this two years there are so many ppl there together with me.

To be together until white hair turns . x2

Really appreciate all of you that can stay with me by my side. So I have always wanted to give  you guys the best of me. 
So here is the next song <Say goodbye>
Just a song, not goodbye. "

[鲜花]Our boy said.. 
"You guys might have alot of idols, but I only have you guys."
"Please give me some time more, be with me a little more longer."

• Like 7
  • Sad 3

Felt like I've been on a 'roller coaster' ride for the last few hours...! And I 'hate' any sort of these rides, but THIS ONE! OUR YUZHOU 'emotional ride' was SOOOOO worth it and excited! Two years... finally, my boy could sing his 'heartful' songs on stage...!! Meaning, it's 'another' LEVEL they're advancing onward! I'm happy and glad for them...! The whole UNIVERSE of fans are GLAD & EXCITED for them I know!... What a few hours...! It's been SO GOOD like 'fireworks' of emotions all through...lol... Thankyou so much for uploading all the videos Bearo.. and others... Love you guys for being such hardcore, dedicated loyal fans of YuZhou...! Love all CPfans around the globe! Big hugs to you all and kissess...lol... awwghh...!.. It was ONE HAPPY 9th December 2017 Saturday moments for me! May the rest of the month and the beginning of 2018 onward be a SMASHING, EVEN MORE BRIGHTER AND BETTER year and years to come for our two dearest boys and us all YuZhou fans... Let's CONTINUE and FORSAKE NOT and 'WALK SLOWLY' with our babies YUZHOU! God bless ALL! ~*** (stars are my tears still lol...)..

• Like 6

I really have no words to describe my feeling today ZZ ah! I'm so so so proud of you! Your singing skill has improved so much! You were so confident!!! You English singing skill has also gotten better!!! Not to mention your precious heart, I hope you will never have to change it. You just do what you want to do and we will always be here to support you guys! Thank you ZhouZhou 

:heart::heart::heart:

OMG Full Live Stream

Cr 庞天甜

DQnVVWNVoAAzxJW.jpg

Spoiler

DQnVVWMUEAMwGIh.jpg

DQnVVWPUQAAjA6I.jpg 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, bearology said:

Translated by 相愛的魚和貓

It's actually hundred of feelings that I felt to be able to sing this song on this stage. 

Really appreciate all of you that can stay with me by my side. So I have always wanted to give  you guys the best of me. 

[鲜花]Our boy said.. 

''You guys have a lot of idols but I only have you guys'', what a statement ZZhou..!  And I ONLY have YOU GUYS since I met you and Whale! Never been a celeb/people follower until you guys... You have my heart YUZHOU, ONLY YOU! (besides family loved ones of course!lol..YuZhou is my 'loved one'!)

• Like 5

Despite not being able to watch the whole thing because I’m stuck at work, I felt ZZ had grown a lot In this two years. His stage last year was amateurish with his background dancers have their own clothes (probably but not as stylish as this year) theyve gotten better. Even his performance. I’m so happy for ZZ to be able to push his way of singing two ost from Shangyin. You guys I might not have been here from the start, but I’ll forever support these two boys. 

I hope JY and ZZ grows even more. I’ve never stanned someone like this. In the future, I’d love to see you two on stage together without worries and animosity. We CPFs need to keep hanging on and support them. Thank you ZZ for today/last night. Good luck two you too. 

(After note: JY looks handsome! Same with ZZ!)

• Like 6

Spoiler

13 hours ago, bearology said:

Translated by 相愛的魚和貓

[鲜花]Our boy said.. 

10 hours ago, 1blankstare said:

Full songnof Man Man Zhou

9 hours ago, Angrybird62 said:

hey bbs sorry I am late to the party I just crawled back from the depths of hell after dying when watching zz's concert just now. At first I (along with many others) was disappointed that zz didn't change 'ai' to 'hai' when singing Dust but then all that didn't matter bc BAM IF HAI HAS YIN CAME ON AND SHOOK US ALL & OMG MY HEART I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EARS I NEVER THOUGHT I'D BE ABLE TO HEAR HIM SING THIS SONG IN CHINA EVER AGAIN AND I CRIED LIKE A BABY I THOUGHT IF HE SINGS WALK SLOWLY THAT'S MORE THAN ENOUGH BUT NOPE HE SANG BOTH YZ ANTHEMS :bawling::bawling::bawling: & the speech after was clearly dedicated to cpfs bc he said 'since he debuted' and only cpfs were right with him from the start so this is like a slap to all the poison bz IN YOUR FACE zz has & will never forget Addicted & JY !

I am so proud of all the cpf bbs at the concert bc you can literally hear all the screams when he sang those 2 songs! this is such a huge milestone for all of us and i appreciate everyone for stanning our boys for so long YALL ARE THE BEST :heart: 

We've had such a difficult journey (especially the pioneer fans) but after tonight, I am sure it's all been worth it. ZZ ah, I am very proud of you & you've really sailed the ship tonight and I've seen many comments saying that they will be switching to team zhouyu from now on and sorry team yz i am jumping ships too unless jy surprises us with something on his upcoming fanmeet :ph34r:

Hopefully this is proof that their reunion is imminent and we'll be able to hear them sing the song as a duet soon :wub:

Like zz said, 一起白头到老 ^_^ ! (be together blissfully till we are old) 

Spoiler

006y4pI5ly1fmb28rnttoj30rs15o43h.jpg

006y4pI5ly1fmb28s4d19j30rs0ij41h.jpg

006y4pI5ly1fmb28sdi1uj30rs0ij43v.jpg

e72856b9ly1fmasrdg8yjj20ku0km773.jpge72856b9ly1fmasrdx23hj20fw0fwac4.jpg

(cr: 宇宙的小猫咪)

meanwhile.. jy's reaction when he sees videos of zz singing if hai has yin & walk slowly :rolleyes:

005Iut0qgy1fmbha45mgyg308w0fikjq.gif

(cr: 枕了八年的校服依旧清香)

• Like 7