1 hour ago, lucassohappy said:

Thanks! May I also ask if they're straight or gay? Or is there still no definite answer? 

two straight guys attracted to each other, finish the serie go to youtube search for yuzhou eng sub /bts addicted

and they are now concentrating in their career so we will support them if they are together or not

• Like 4

Looks a JY is going to attend this 20th anniversary event for CABBEEN. ZZ had photoshoot with them last year but this year they invited JY. Maybe cause ZZ won't be able to make it so JY will be attending on behalf of his Kitten hahaha. Did I mention about sharing resources? LOL

On the 21st September in Beijing!

Spoiler

694680f6ly1fjnwi5q3ljj20qh16zqv5.jpg 

Fanart by Sally

Spoiler

be0e81dbgy1fjnz4d9p21j20rs13b1kx.jpg 

Team bestfriends!

Cr 鱼姐不再粉CP 

Spoiler

006J8jx6gy1fjnx6flcuoj31jk1jk7gf.jpg 

• Like 9

Hello fellow addicts! After days of lurking in this thread, I finally made an account! I'll try to post here more often! Hehe love this thread and the people here~ :D

Although SY already ended a year ago (?) and knowing this web series months ago, I came to a conclusion that this is my favorite BL Series even though there's a lot of BL series before SY and after SY. I watched A LOT of it but it can never be as beautiful as this series.

HaiLuoYin will always be in my heart as YuZhou is. :wub:

When I first watched this series, I was immediately attracted to ZZ because he looks very handsome despite he was sick during the filming. But later episodes, I was also then attracted to JY because the way he smiles with that tiger teeth of his tugs my heart strings hehe. When I finished watching it, I immediately watched their BTS videos and was suprised the fact that this two were very close. Compared to FS and CW, these two were so touchy with each other to the point  I felt that there must be something between the two of them. At first I shrugged it off because assuming too much can lead to disappointment but when I watched their interviews and by reading this thread (I'm still at page 1277 heh), I was sold that these two are indeed in fact, lovers. :wub::wub:

I love how fate and the universe is trying to tell us that YuZhou belongs to each other. The ban made it even more stronger.

This is getting long hehe, I will end it with a quote that really fits YuZhou.

Together Forever,

Never Apart

Maybe in distance,

But never in heart.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1