Thankyou for the welcome, @psychology92. Really glad to have the links to the vid with Eng subs for the interviews. Happy that ZZ seems engaged enough in his work. 

I have to agree with @bearology. It's terrible seeing JY in some of those pics- he has a very deserted energy around him. His eyes and sullen expressions- jeez. This guy sure needs some jujutsu alright. Nothing like seeing him with his guarded smiles. Anyway, if his movies have international releases, I'll be queuing up. He's impressed me a lot with some of his scenes in the series- there's a considered pause in his acting style.

Edited by umajeevan
  • Like 3

ZZ  weibo update

我只是给前台说我想加热一下我的鸡腿ee8487.pngee8487.pngee8487.png 

Google translate: I just told the front desk that I wanted to heat my chicken ee8487.pngee8487.pngee8487.png 

I cant with ZZ moren_yunbei_org.png moren_yunbei_org.png 

6b202cedgy1fh27d8gae0j21sg2dsx6r.jpg

Spoiler

6b202cedgy1fh27dmaq8qj21sg2ds1l0.jpg

6b202cedgy1fh27dtdlj8j22c0340e81.jpg

6b202cedgy1fh27e109v7j22c0340kjl.jpg

MTV revealed another 3 guests who will be attending the award night on 27th July in ShenZhen

#2017MTV全球华语音乐盛典# 时间到!继续公布出席艺人名单咯~@许魏洲ZZ @周汤豪NICK  @霍尊 将于7月20日晚空降深圳湾体育场![太开心] 要去的看三位大帅哥的小伙伴们来举起你们的双手![酷]最后出席的三位艺人还会有谁呢?今晚6点,我们拭目以待![憧憬] 

This is the award ZZ won Best New Comer and Walk Slowly Top 10 Best Melody. I am really happy that ZZ will attend this. ZZ's profile in spoiler, they also mentioned Shangyin T.T

Spoiler

69cf9f7dly1fh209006xqj20im0gojue.jpg

• Like 9

From 少年企画NEWS

Spoiler

006pouDkly1fh1x8dypq9j30wab4nhdz.jpg

Looks like ZZ will have av event tonight in London for Superdry

Spoiler

DDeXvmtUQAA29v-.jpg

DDeXvmuV0AA5cWT.jpg

This is ZZ and Li Hao met with Meteor Shower producer. OP cays something like its today but ZZ is still in London so I'm not sure

Spoiler

Cr nikoaaarashi

DDdJGJAU0AEW-EM.jpg

DDdJGJPVYAEqwZc.jpg

DDdJGJWVoAIQm7U.jpg

• Like 7

9 hours ago, Kwcty6888 said:

Hi all, this must've been asked a million times, but is there anywhere I could watch or download the uncut version of the series? i know it aired in Taiwan a few months ago, and there were uncut episode floating around Youtube, but they've since been blocked... 

Looking around, I guess only episode 15 seems to be wiped from Youtube??

Edit: nevermind! the one on viki is uncut hah, it's been a while since I've watched, didn't realize it was so legit now :D

or you can get worth raw hd and uncut here from 1-15 :) 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, bearology said:

This is ZZ and Li Hao met with Meteor Shower producer. OP cays something like its today but ZZ is still in London so I'm not sure

you can check whether it's today or previous days from his bruise (maybe) :tongue: 

• Like 2

Cr 动感101 

Spoiler

DDe4npfUQAASLhu.jpg

DDe4npjUQAExpEO.jpg

DDe4nphUQAAWV_c.jpg

DDe4rLUVwAAABhr.jpg

DDe4rLVV0AAkq7r.jpg

DDe3nckVoAAweUV.jpg

DDe4rLUUAAEN7Kq.jpg

Cr 首都一橘

Spoiler

DDe3nc4VwAAhGGT.jpg

DDe3ncjUMAAs584.jpg

DDe3kYrU0AAWRlL.jpg

DDe3nckUQAEAgOQ.jpg

DDe3kYrU0AIbsxH.jpg

DDe3kYpUQAAGZTz.jpg

DDe3kYpVYAAQQbb.jpg

Cr YZJW

Spoiler

DDexlW_UAAExmbO.jpg

DDexlW9U0AAcIyG.jpg

DDexlXAUAAE3cOM.jpg

Cr winni致美丽的你

Spoiler

DDeuZA6VwAAvhMh.jpg

DDeuZA8UQAE9P_Y.jpg

DDeuZA7UwAA5xw7.jpg

DDeuZA_UMAAVczS.jpg

------------------

I heard that today ZZ's classmates had their graduation. Aw poor ZZ, is he going to have his own graduation when he gets back?

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, jingyuzhou said:

you can check whether it's today or previous days from his bruise (maybe) :tongue: 

Looking at the bruises, I think its after he got back from the US so before he went to Paris. I really don't like ZZ taking this role :( This drama has been done to death, 6 remakes in 5 different countries.....Some more they included JY's photo, if its for PR then its really...like ZZ doesn't have enough antis and crazy fans already. Its better to take even small role in a high quality drama/movie than this cheesy idol drama type. I'm still hoping this is just another rumour but if its his choice, I can only support him :(

----------

JY - VogueME weibo update

Spoiler

006oGXVply1fh1zffdf8eg30hs0a0e82.gif

006oGXVply1fh1za0vbb1g30hs0a04qw.gif

006oGXVply1fh1za0fzzzg30hs0a0e86.gif

006oGXVply1fh1z9uluqfg30hs0a0x6q.gif

006oGXVply1fh1z9ugs3mg30hs0a0b2b.gif

006oGXVply1fh1z9y1u2ig30hs0a0e86.gif

• Like 8

By god, is JY being mobbed at every breath?! :blink: :tongue: How do fans manage to click so many pics?! This is something I haven't come across in any other country- I suppose not having a too elaborate PR mechanism helps fans. I am amazed at his patience as well. Anyway, am glad for the pics and thanks for posting them- he looks in a better frame of mind in them. The JY when in a new space is so vastly different from when he's with his buddy which is a treat to watch. That he is a private person otherwise is the USP of his personality as well.

What show are we talking about in terms of being too cheesy for ZZ? 

Edited by umajeevan
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, bearology said:

Looking at the bruises, I think its after he got back from the US so before he went to Paris. I really don't like ZZ taking this role :( This drama has been done to death, 6 remakes in 5 different countries.....Some more they included JY's photo, if its for PR then its really...like ZZ doesn't have enough antis and crazy fans already. Its better to take even small role in a high quality drama/movie than this cheesy idol drama type. I'm still hoping this is just another rumour but if its his choice, I can only support him :(

Guess so too, it's not recent as candidates were already on the board. So it was discussed with them the actors personally? but I might be wrong cos I'm not tracking the timeline, tbfrh i'm not really updated with detail stuffs lately heh. Agreed though, I never have thing(s) for remake etc. Anyway, which ever decision ZZ make, jiayou. If ZZ say yes, (if it's not rumor) then JY surely will retreat, he'll do anything for his wife and won't cause trouble anyways. but it'll be good if the producer get PASSED and approved the two lol /let me be selfish for once. we're sure aware of poisons outthere buurghh, shhhh~

• Like 4

3 hours ago, bearology said:

ZZ  weibo update

我只是给前台说我想加热一下我的鸡腿ee8487.pngee8487.pngee8487.png 

Google translate: I just told the front desk that I wanted to heat my chicken ee8487.pngee8487.pngee8487.png 

I cant with ZZ moren_yunbei_org.png moren_yunbei_org.png 

I tried to understand what kind of sarcasm or joke is this he put thumbs up lol so ZZ actually asked front desk to heat his chicken or what or to bring the oven into his room (wow, london hotel(?) allowed that) oh well, it has that service apparently but judging from zz's shock emoji, he did not expect too. It's like, he asks for a cap but they gave him crown instead? XD queen ZZ!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, jingyuzhou said:

I tried to understand what kind of sarcasm or joke is this he put thumbs up lol so ZZ actually asked front desk to heat his chicken or what or to bring the oven into his room (wow, london hotel(?) allowed that) oh well, it has that service apparently but judging from zz's shock emoji, he did not expect too. It's like, he asks for a cap but they gave him crown instead? XD queen ZZ!

I was wondering if ZZ said he needs to freeze his chicken...will they give him a freezer? :lol:

And sorry to repost but WHALE AND MINION SAME FRAME!!!! :lol:

Cr FireBallon

Spoiler

DDfcxHSU0AEWZY8.jpg

Edit: Fanart by J9294T

Spoiler

DDfZ0nuVwAAZ5rP.jpg

Edit 2: Another fanart by J9294T

Spoiler

DDe6nxMVwAACNFQ.jpg

Edited by bearology
Add
  • Like 9

The chicken situation is not much of a riddle. I suppose ZZ called up the front desk from his room and asked to have somebody sent over to reheat the chicken that he'd bought from outside. He's actually very innocent to request so- I haven't seen too many international chains entertain requests like that (don't know whether such requests are taken up in hotels within China). Anyway, the front office response would have been that re-heating was not an option, but what could be done was to send over a microwave. And voila! Happens. Not many hotels would take ownership for food unprepared by them, even if it was just for heating. 

What I am enjoying though is that ZZ is quite unapologetically innocent and is enjoying these new experiences, is keeping connected with his fans and can only hope and pray that he enjoys much success in his professional life. The same goes for JY and their personal lives too however they wish to steer it. 

• Like 3

@bearology maybe the producer met up with him in the lobby of his hotel? It's not farfetch. Considering that his picture is first in the lineup. I agree with you on ZZ passing this but if it helps him propel to stardom faster, he might take it. Or his managing company will. ZZ's a great actor. I think he will do well. As for the critics/watchers, some will be won over by him some won't.

• Like 4

ZZ's studio weibo update

#mysuperdry全橙燥动# 英国时间6月29日下午,@许魏洲ZZ 现身伦敦,在Superdry中国区品牌总监的陪同下,一起前往朋克文化发源地游览,随后前往@Superdry官微 摄政街旗舰店,与品牌设计师Jonathan Shipley、Beth Tallon对谈。洲洲会跟Superdry碰撞出怎样的新火花呢?一起期待吧!

**eat more ZZ ah!! Eat like 3 chickens at once!!! You are too skinny!!!!**

• Like 9