25 minutes ago, bearology said:

JY and ZZ usually never say they will be catching this that flight or flying here and there on this date so no, we didn't know when would JY fly to Morocco or fly back to China from Morocco. We only knew Jy was coming back when Xiao Han - his manager posted a photo with caption on the bus going home.

Thank You, @bearology 

To everyone, Do these dates have any significance to them, like if they were in the same city/events etc. 

March 25th

May 1st

June 5th- I believe is when JY returned/left from Morocco 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bearology said:

@HaiYin 瑜洲精神Tiger posted that photo saying her colleague sent it to her. The lady works in the industry If I'm not wrong, my friend told me that the used to be Yang Shuo actor's manager.

Reveal hidden contents

006ASzsVly1fgzhdnhiopj30qo0zk43c.jpg

@vtroo JY and ZZ usually never say they will be catching this that flight or flying here and there on this date so no, we didn't know when would JY fly to Morocco or fly back to China from Morocco. We only knew JY was coming back when Xiao Han - his assistant posted a photo with caption on the bus going home.

------------

YZ old photo

Cr 许魏洲PROME

Reveal hidden contents

a4058186gy1fgzkt9qahsj20go0goabo.jpg

By Huhu

Aww, poor Huang Whale! He cant even sleep in peace :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

a966fe84gy1fgz1ef5eykj20er0jxq66.jpg

From ZZ's weibo story yesterday :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

Cr ADDIKTED

006rtLWpgy1fgyxljkjiej315w0w2dqw.jpg

006rtLWpgy1fgyxlkzfdsj30ta1b449x.jpg

006rtLWpgy1fgyxlmc1y8j30w8143gvk.jpg

006rtLWpgy1fgyxlnhltxj30sk0ojn2n.jpg

FMV

http://www.miaopai.com/show/eHUEGL0SqfP3WQd5o1~N6qHmKMN~rkeO.htm

thanks for your enlightenment

• Like 2

22 hours ago, bearology said:

ZZ's and JY's fanbase are named BaiZhou (white porridge) and HJT (Whale protection group). At the beginning, we were living in harmony. Since the YZ ban, we were trying not to mention JY and ZZ together for their sake. Now, some of these poison BZ and HJT are still using this excuse, acting all mighty and claiming that they are doing it for JY and ZZ. They think that if we love both JY and ZZ then we are not pure enough, not a true fan blah blah. In fact, they are just crazy and poison JY's and ZZ's only fans, who don't like JY and ZZ to be linked or have any connections together. I don't mean all only fans are bad, I say poison fans here. Everytime when some accounts posted JY and ZZ together like the post above, they would come and leave hateful/bashing comments til the point they had to delete their post.  

For example like today, ZZ's poison fans who manage ZZ's supertopic (hashtag they use in weibo to collect data, JY and ZZ both have their own supertopic. CPF created one supertopic called HuangWhaleandZhouMeow to post fanarts, etc). These poison fans updated their weibo saying that they will ban all CPF to post in ZZ's supertopic. If they see you post and you are CPF then they will ban you forever. As a result, CPF who would like to post ZZ's photos from events/airport/etc, won't be able to post in ZZ's supertopic from now on. That is how crazy they are.

Bitter truth on how powerful these poisonous 'fans'.. I love JY, I love ZZ. Even as individual, they're stand out and awesome as it is.. But together, they're perfect T___T

• Like 4

5MilesLove weibo update

一颗尘埃 在渺小的角落
漫长的时光让颜色变暖
可不可以毫无保留去拥抱
这样或那样  爱着
@Johnny黄景瑜 

Google translate 

A dust in a small corner
Long time to make the color warmer
Is it possible to hold without hugging
So that or so love

006vBjclly1fh05kq8usnj315120yqv5.jpg

From 与黄boss的日常

昨晚boss突然高烧,小后勤陪同在医院输液。看到隔壁病人液快输完的时候,已经迷糊的boss还不忘提醒说:“阿姨,要输完了。”

配图为今天拍摄品牌微电影的新鲜瑜哟~
[月亮] 

Gets well soon JY ah! This whale always gets sick :(

Spoiler

006QGey7ly1fh06co3hwrj32c02x0qv5.jpg

Edit: The shop JY went to eat in Shanghai

Translated by 北辰星拱008:The snack shop locates at No.76 ChangShou Road of Shanghai, the hostess said: "since the handsome boy had meal here, everyday there would be some people came here to order same as him". 

Cr 2myblacksmile敏后会有期

Spoiler

This is what he ordered

69f8c79egy1fgzny23hfnj22io1w0u0x.jpg

Translated by 北辰星拱008: 2017.Jul.14~Oct.13, manmanzou video will be broadcasted one time every 5minuts, total 17 hours per day,will last 3 months, at Zhongxi District, Tainan of Taiwan. 

Spoiler

006CRbqDgy1fgrvkj13nzj30ytabi4qw.jpg

Fanart by J9294T

Spoiler

DDUruzJVYAAiMvb.jpg

• Like 9

Just dropped in to say that I discovered Addicted and Zhouyu a month back and continue to be fervently addicted to them. This forum/thread keeps their beauty alive- discovered and joined Soompi just to track them on this thread! Also thanks for keeping the chit chat mostly in English. Don't know Mandarin unfortunately (am from India), but have got to learn it now! Love this pair to bits as a couple and individually as well.. 

Edited by umajeevan
  • Like 7

Hey guys! I've heard rumors from another forum that Zhouzhou will be in a Meteor Garden Remake! Omg! If the cast is real this is gonna be huge! But then again there will be a big huge they will need to fill up because Taiwanese F4 was a HUGE success for every actors and actresses in that drama. 

Edit: aw JY is sick. hope you get well soon.

Apparently somebody posted a rundown board  in Weibo about the F4 cast and ZhouZhou is in it  hoping he gets the second male lead role at least or the playful playboy role  I can see him play that role. Cr: where it's due, not mine  

edit2: he's up for the main lead role based on the board, but I want him to play Rui/huazhilei, the guy who can play violin (switch it to piano or guitar) 

yOn8nv3.jpg

welcome umajeevan and new comers!

• Like 4

@1blankstare Have you noticed the very last picture on the board (bottom right corner)? It's JY!!! The probability of him getting that role is close to zero though. 
List of candidates (cr. 网红扒皮)

Dao Ming Si: Xu Weizhou Song Weilong Wang Junkai; 
Hanazawa: Bai Jingting Zhang Yixing Dong Li; 
Simon: Wu Lei Wang Jiaer CHANG; 
Mimasaka: Liu Hao Ran Dong Sicheng Huang Jingyu

网网红扒皮扒皮

• Like 3

1 hour ago, afineline said:

@1blankstare Have you noticed the very last picture on the board (bottom right corner)? It's JY!!! The probability of him getting that role is close to zero though. 

@1blankstare I highly doubted this rumour. Inviting JY and ZZ to act in the same drama when they don't even attend the same event. Also, did they accidentally place JY's photo on ZZ's role if this rumour is true :lol: ZZ for Doumyouji and JY for Mimasaka? :lol: And I don't know how I feel about Chinese remake dramas...:wacko: Might be better if ZZ acts a new role, less comparison and criticism, especially for a newbie like ZZ

• Like 6

1 hour ago, afineline said:

网网红扒皮扒皮

I tottally didn't see that. The picture was a little bit blurry. And I thought only ZZ was on this. I'm hoping either one of them gets to be on this remake. 

Junkai or Weilong has a better chance of getting the role than Zhouzhou. But I'd like to see ZZ get this role as a way for him to show that Addicted is not his only hit drama. I was told the director/producer has a track of getting dramas popular/mainstream hits. And ZZ is better fitted for Rui's role, imo. But I wanna see him portray the tsundere character again. Jun Matsumoto will always be the best for me, tho, next is Jerry Yan. 

31 minutes ago, bearology said:

@1blankstare I highly doubted this rumour. Inviting JY and ZZ to act in the same drama when they don't even attend the same event. Also, did they accidentally place JY's photo on ZZ's role if this rumour is true :lol: ZZ for Doumyouji and JY for Mimasaka? :lol: And I don't know how I feel about Chinese remake dramas...:wacko: Might be better if ZZ acts a new role, less comparison and criticism, especially for a newbie like ZZ

I feel like the director knows this and they just put them there to create buzz. I think the director/producer wanted them since they both get a lot of buzz too. But maybe she could only get one of them. 

I can see ZZ and JY playing the roles they're given. JY more because he's been getting scandals about older women. hmm what if the scandals were all a ploy for the boys to get these roles? But if ever, I hope one of them at least get to be picked. Or even better (wishful thinking) both! 

About ZZ getting new material, I can see where your going from. If ZZ does get picked to be lead in this role, more comparison will come out, the Japanese version, Taiwanese version, Korean Version and the other Mainland version. And more people commenting on him means some of them will bash him and will not like the way he acted this and that. I totally get what u mean. 

If he gets picked, it's up to him if he takes it or not. This could also propel him further. And breaks into mainstream. I've got mixed feeling about him getting the role so, it's 50/50. 

Sorry for the long post. 

Oh btw, ZZ's riding a bike in his Weibo = JY riding the bike = Shangyin baby!

• Like 8

56 minutes ago, 1blankstare said:

I feel like the director knows this and they just put them there to create buzz. I think the director/producer wanted them since they both get a lot of buzz too.

I agree. Looks really fishy :confused:

• Like 2

@psychology92 Welcome backkkkkK!!!! I hope you had a good trip!!!!!

-----------

ZZ - When he was visiting Foundation Louis Vuitton

From here

DDVRaVCUQAEsrKu.jpg

Spoiler

DDVRaVDUwAABCCd.jpg

DDVRaVDVoAA3myz.jpg

DDVRfV6VwAEKkiS.jpg

DDVRfWBUIAEVOP9.jpg

DDVRfV9VYAEzd1F.jpg

JY - WooHooGo event 250617

I feel like the entire fanbases were there with JY that day. So many photos :lol:

This is always my fav account. Best account name ever :lol:

Cr f(6x2)=YuZhou

DDQcT-mVwAE9Cyb.jpg

Spoiler

DDQbP1QVwAABWXv.jpg

DDQbQa5V0AAn4ZZ.jpg

DDQbRItUMAA35qb.jpg

DDQavndU0AEN4Cw.jpg

DDQaxA3UAAErALw.jpg

DDQayn0VYAMrgu0.jpg

Cr duckkduck

Spoiler

DDXxGQHVwAA7yY8.jpg

DDX-gBdUMAAOkhc.jpg

DDX_ETiVwAA8385.jpg

Cr babyboo_yz

Spoiler

DDXy-qnUIAA8Hua.jpg

DDXy-qoV0AAYa51.jpg

DDXy-qrVoAAjUis.jpg

DDXy-qnU0AE0bT7.jpg

Cr ALMOSTFAMOUS_UV

Spoiler

DDVgSYyVYAAwXYR.jpg

DDVgSY1VYAA_HCA.jpg

DDVgSYzUMAAISSb.jpg

DDVgSY2VYAEJNzq.jpg

ZZ - in Paris. By fan Cr Margarita-Zan

Spoiler

DDY2bBnUwAEvSIK.jpg

DDY2bBnUMAIjQY2.jpg

DDY2bBnVwAAbDWM.jpg

DDY2bBmUwAA7DUT.jpg

ZZ - Music Radio Show 210617

Cr on pic

Spoiler

DDY33oSVwAE8W8S.jpg

DDY33oTVYAIwjfk.jpg

DDY33oUUQAASY9j.jpg

DDY37lnVoAECQez.jpg

DDY37lmUIAQ8fjl.jpg

DDY3-sEVYAAg1Yo.jpg

DDY3-sFUMAAGZHe.jpg

DDY37llUAAMEd2D.jpg

DDY3-sDVYAE4Bdd.jpg

YZ Daily News 240617

Cr 真爱瑜洲

Spoiler

69a5c08cly1fh0poknt6ij20jg1z9kbn.jpg

Bai papa visited Gu papa at his film set. Awww, these two are too sweet. Should we stop shipping YZ and start shipping their "dads" :lol:

Spoiler

686ec058gy1fh0pd0qi31j20qo0zin3q.jpg

686ec058gy1fh0pd2bdfbj20zk0qowmy.jpg

686ec058gy1fh0pczfxd9j20zk0qoaio.jpg

686ec058gy1fh0pd3uo0rj20zk0qotho.jpg

• Like 9

1 hour ago, bearology said:

Bai papa visited Gu papa at his film set. Awww, these two are too sweet. Should we stop shipping YZ and start shipping their "dads" :lol:

Or you can send Papa Bai to me....to...cure my writer's block...yeah, that's it...inspiration :wink:

• Like 8

16 hours ago, bearology said:

Translated by 北辰星拱008: 2017.Jul.14~Oct.13, manmanzou video will be broadcasted one time every 5minuts, total 17 hours per day,will last 3 months, at Zhongxi District, Tainan of Taiwan.

Nice Taiwan got daily dose of Yuzhou until Oct :blush:

• Like 3

Agree with @1blankstare, I can see ZZ as hua ze lei. On one particular photoshot for ELLEMEN issue no 38 Oct 2016, ZZ resemblance vic chou (hua ze lei) a lot..

And as being said, JY and ZZ work together in the same frame? I do hope so! But it's highly doubtable

• Like 3

6 hours ago, bearology said:

ZZ - Be With You Day 2

Awwww!! ZZ and his beloved cat :lol:

http://www.miaopai.com/show/2lA2~Zg3zpWBFuT~LaLD~YcgG-bqq5Fz.htm  

Edit: Clip

Reveal hidden contents

This clip engsub (Disclaimer: My chinese is very limited so please correct me if I'm wrong)

"I'm back already. Come here. Come here. You know why I'm not happy. Cause working the whole day I couldn't see you. Now that I can see you, I'm happy already. Go to sleep, don't care you. Come and sleep with me. You can not sleep? (start singing)

2 hours ago, psychology92 said:

I think he is filming another OSM add?I could be wrong though because i don't know correctly about it.

Yup, thats JY filming for OSM on the 27th June and he was sick :( Omo, these photos, JY looks like Gu Hai after 8 year seperation :( Business man and looking unhappy cause hes missing BLY :(

Edit: The cat in ZZ's video looks like this cat in Shangyin BTS where ZZ showed it and said its me :lol: Then he showed another photo of the muscular Kangaroo from AUS and said its our Da Hai

YZ Manip

Cr YuZhouStudio19520

Spoiler

006qo2bbgy1fh19djbkxdj30qo0hs0tk.jpg 

Edited by bearology
Add
  • Like 8

Hi all, this must've been asked a million times, but is there anywhere I could watch or download the uncut version of the series? i know it aired in Taiwan a few months ago, and there were uncut episode floating around Youtube, but they've since been blocked... 

Looking around, I guess only episode 15 seems to be wiped from Youtube??

Edit: nevermind! the one on viki is uncut hah, it's been a while since I've watched, didn't realize it was so legit now :D

• Like 1