Guest skeletonworks

@bearology @Scandani My eyes are still good then hahahahaha I must go and back read this thread. So many goodies I've missed *___*\

Thanks to everyone for sharing the HD photos of Johnny <3<3<3<3

And OMG same brand.......... I can't....  Ahhhh..... I really hope someone can translate his talk in between the two songs.. So that we know whether he took it off on his own or the MC asked him to take it off...

18 minutes ago, bearology said:

Oh dear CP's fans :lol:

Spoiler

CoDg_UXUsAAlFqD.jpg

LOL what?! Is that supposed to be Zhouzhou in the reflection???? Hahahaha.. It's probably Zheng ge? Since this was taken in a good straight angle. Hehehe..

15 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

Oh dear. I read that when the wind blow, the flowers are still ok. Definitely not destroyed so now there's sort of like a war between cpf and jy only fans. :(

No CPF would destroy this flower because it's for Johnny and CPF loves both boys. Was the message got anything to do with Yuzhou? Or was the flower given by CPF? Why would there be war between them? Really don't get this sometimes...

5 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

From the looks of it, it can be the result of repeated falling. Let's not get worried now.

Hide contents

I believe some only fans will stop supporting him though...

@xix19xix How did you come to that conclusion?

ZZ from yesterday

Spoiler

Cr [帝都表情帝]

CoDi4HMVYAEtLRq.jpg

ZZ ah, were you really at the backstage? or were you live streaming while waiting for JY in the car? Just tell him this is his first stage and he will get a hang of it for his second stage. JY did a better job in his second song, he was probably nervous like hell. I remember you had to calm him down before you two sang I only care about you at ShangYin press conference. You two give us too much sugars today. Thank you :wub:

• Like 21

36 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

Oh dear. I read that when the wind blow, the flowers are still ok. Definitely not destroyed so now there's sort of like a war between cpf and jy only fans. :(

From the looks of it, it can be the result of repeated falling. Let's not get worried now.

@skeletonworks Well, there are two possiblities. One is that someone threw it on to the wall thus breaking it into that state. Another is after repeatedly falling and being picked up, it got caught by a final strong gust and hit the wall. I think both are equally possible and veer on the side of caution. The flowers are from fans of the addicted series. It has all four actors' names on it.

In either case,

Spoiler

@Scandani, @jlt4ever promises to share her experience tomorrow. :P

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Hide contents

Hahaha i was wondering how the jy only fan will felt after johnny only posing with 5miles flower but then again thats the only flower jy get to pose with if the post about 5miles flower is at the area where normal fans flower cannot be placed.

@skeletonworks the flower are from cpf fansite. The admin said the flowers were blown by wind but are still ok/intact. So now they are asking who destroyed it

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

Hahaha i was wondering how the jy only fan will felt after johnny only posing with 5miles flower but then again thats the only flower jy get to pose with if the post about 5miles flower is at the area where normal fans flower cannot be placed.

@skeletonworks the flower are from cpf fansite. The admin said the flowers were blown by wind but are still ok/intact. So now they are asking who destroyed it

If someone actually did purposefully destroy the display... What a way to be at a CHARITY EVENT!! 

(And if someone did actually purposefully destroy it (super personal opinion here) JY really doesn't need fans like that :vicx:)

• Like 17

Guest skeletonworks
7 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

I just realised sth... YaYa Planet weibo bluffed. What happened to the dance? And arent jy supposed to wear according the poll result (which is shirt)

Yea.... I was waiting for Johnny to dance and see whether he's improved or not. LOL. I waited until the end of the concert and no dancing Johnny. I R SAD!!!! *____*

@xix19xix So the only-fans will stop supporting him just because he posed with 5mileslove flower? What a joke these fans... It seems like the flower was put outside in the open, so could it be done by someone anti-JY or some naughty kids or something?

Aiya... Can't we all just live in this fandom in peace and harmony????

42 minutes ago, pygmalion30 said:

What is the difference between yuzhou and zhouyu... I still don't get it. Thanks for explaining! 

Erm it something who is in the dominant role in this relationship. Yu is jy while zhou is zz. 

• Like 10

@skeletonworks what Startrek? Hahahaha I did not know what's going on with that movie. I did not even know how it ends!!! I might have to waste my money again to re-watch it. JY ruined me!!!! That biceps, smile, all the hints, all the candies, ruined me!!!! I am going to watch it nowwwwww. Thank you for everyone that have been spamming, I love you guys!!!

I love Jingyu more, and I love Jingyu's lover, and then I love you guys. LMAO!!! But for starting this thread, I will always have special place for loving you skeletonworks. Thank you very much!!!!

Dani is off watching, preparing tissues incase there's excessive drooling.

@xix19xix I thought Vivie was an assistant. JY has no manager if I am not mistaken, only assistant that helps him with his schedule, also XL. But perhaps some more enlightened ones can give more explanation about this.

• Like 19

2 hours ago, pygmalion30 said:

Who is she?

She is JY's ex-manager. By the way, in the span of 6 months, he has changed his manager trice.

The first one Xiao Long is now a BL writer. @gashupingo translated his work from time to time. By the way, he is also the lyricist of Walk Slowly.

Update: I believe it should be @SueLyinn who helped with the translation as pointed out by @abbraccio91.

The second is Vivi.

The current one is Zheng Ge? (Please correct me if I am wrong)

@Scandani, I just checked Vivi's profile. Her job title is agent 经纪人。

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

Erm it something who is in the dominant role in this relationship. Yu is jy while zhou is zz. 

Do you mean "dominant" sexually or "dominant" in the daily life? I would say that in the ZZ/JY relationship, ZZ is the dominant one in the daily life because of his leader personality. He looks like the one leading the duo each time they are together. If so, then it should be Zhouyu. If you mean dominant sexually, then I can't say for sure, but I would say it's yuzhou... :)

Read on weibo. The blue flower is actually called Blue Demon Orchids (direct translate from chinese). And it is often used to send as a love message so it means "secretly admire you, but i cant tell you. Everyday thinking about you, do you be any chance also think of me?

蓝色妖姬的传情花语:暗恋你,却又开不了口,每天想的都是你,你是否也会想起我。

• Like 22