Guest skeletonworks
15 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

5miles sent flower in a shape of whale (damn adorable!) to JY 

LOOK AT THIS WHALE POSING WITH IT!!!! HE READS IT!!! HE READS IT!!!!

Caption: #HuangJingyuYayaPlanet# My babies

@bearology You're fast as always!! I'll put mine in the spoilers

Anyone know any live streaming link for tonight concert?

Spoiler

7695a96djw1f642vvhto1j22c0340u0y.jpg7695a96djw1f642vr1o52j22c0340qv6.jpg

7695a96djw1f642vzm2ekj22c03401kz.jpg

1 hour ago, mrsaturn said:

This. ZZ, when you reply with this answer. It better be you and JY are real and not because you want to troll us cpf! My heart cannot take it. Please dont flame me but there are times i wondered if they did these hints because they dont want to disappoint the cpf. And because doing so might mean losing cpf. 

Oh dear!   I (We) feel you ^^  <3 
We dont know the truth behind everything. 

Personally, I guess the BTS of YuZhou was scripted (I might be wrong)  but 

the real feelings were there too. (it is like you were told to have your sweet eyes towards a guy that you just met, and you can do that...   but there are the parts that you cannot control too... you know.. ,for examples,  you cannot fake your "red ears" and "your glowing face" (as if you really in love) if you dont really feel that way.   The script (or the fate?) just  lead to their closeness and the bond is really going underneath.  

I am a new shipper and just do a bit of investigation about their interactions with other ppl around them. I found that  YuZhou are nice to ppl around them (almost) just like Yu and Zhou behaves to each other  (just my opinion tho).  but  Yuzhou just have more chemistry with each other  (what should I say...  it is like  you are you around every one... but  you just have some close friends that click with you). 

I dont really know if YuZhou still contact with each other or not...  but  their friendship is realer than real, not fake at all.  (For me, s.th. like "H&M shirt", I think they just  want to support each other...  Not do this bcuz of YuZhou fans)  I have no doubt about their friendship, it is sure there! (but dont really know if it is romance or bromance) but it is s.th. really good one!

Cheer up! When love is real, you can feel it... Love cannot be hidden!
Where there is love, there is life!
(If you are fooled, all of us are fooled...    but I dont think we re fooled   :p)

Cn_Ia-IUIAAOHhm.jpg

• Like 13

42 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

Johnny's Weibo update

Reveal hidden contents

7695a96djw1f642vvhto1j22c0340u0y.jpg

7695a96djw1f642vr1o52j22c0340qv6.jpg

7695a96djw1f642vzm2ekj22c03401kz.jpg

Huang Jingyu Studio 2016 update

Reveal hidden contents

006u6uFmjw1f641xwnzf7j30j60dltax.jpg

006u6uFmjw1f641xxbc1ej30qo0hsn04.jpg

006u6uFmjw1f641xxxd5jj30k00dcmz8.jpg

006u6uFmjw1f641xw7bb8j30k00f0gow.jpg

0067a6lLgw1f6426z27orj30qo0zknas.jpg

006u6uFmjw1f641yd2t0nj32io1w0kjr.jpg

Wow. JY posing with the 5mileslove display... What is he doing!? He's giving a lot of attention to the most super romantic CP blogger there is.

That's really something. :blink::wub:

I was wondering why the studio account blurred the background - and chose that particular display to showcase. And then comes JY to play with it! Ha! So brilliant. 

Also, I absolutely adore him in this hairstyle. So beautiful. Our CP-supporting whale.

(It's possible he just thought it was the prettiest display and has no idea about the blog. But regardless, the 'coincidence' is once again just too much. They obviously took the display backstage and ZZ supposedly took his display with him so... Nah, this ain't no coincidence! )

• Like 22

Guest skeletonworks
28 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Long live

Long live YuZhou ship.

Both of them are the captain of this ship. 

Both of them endorsing themselves and we fans are just their crews in this ship:

LONG LIVE KING YU AND EMPEROR ZHOU!!!!

IKR!!!! Like how he wore that blue flannel jacket over white shirt from Shanghai to Beijing when Zhouzhou wore blue jacket or something when he went to Shanghai.. ugh I just can't with these two!!!

27 minutes ago, ximichem said:

@skeletonworks I heard of this http://www.iqiyi.com/yule/yulezhibo.html 

About JY's wb post

Hide contents

Hmm, seems like

Hide contents

publicly support CP fan(s)

ahaha haha haha haha #amfine

Thanks Ximi for the link!!!!! It already started *____* I hope I didn't miss him -_- 

I agree with you!!!! There are probably many other support banners/flowers sent to him but he just had to pick 5mileslove :phew: and wrote caption "my CPF babies".... I'm 100% sure he read whatever was posted by that WB account. He dared to post this I feel so much loved, like he acknowledged us and loved us (unlike other fans who're trying to make us non-existent) because we acknowledge and support his relationship with Zhouzhou.

17 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Anyway, I can't livestream JY, the HP(not mine) I always use to livestream is outstation right now, heard he's 2nd last to sing.

>> Waaaaahhh I have to wait for him for so long T^T

------------------------------

JY's wb with 5miles photos:
"Wait for me Baobao men(all Baobao)"

>> Oh google you failed me. This is much better. I will wait for you definitely my whale!!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmm, at ZZ's sign meet, he corrected LiChuan of mentioning "BaiZhou" to "all Baobao". Now JY use Baobao too instead of Whale Protection Group because he knows 5miles is CP oriented.  

Dang, ima explode to the heavens!

>> I only speculated but reading your post, then he really must have read the 5mileslove post and knew about it and is okay about it... Ahhhhh the captain of my ship... Do you know why I can't stop from sailing together with you two??!

-----------------------

I also heard that the flowers by 5Miles is situated somewhere that normal fansite can't put.
http://www.weibo.com/5253428949/E0cIdl8FD?from=page_1005055253428949_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime
Trans:
"5Miles---- An insider fansite. Just now a staff said: The place that 5miles put(the flowers) is a place that ordinary fansites are not able to put."

>> So mysterious... It must be someone close to them or maybe knows about their relationship...

Hide contents

Fu7rU6X.jpg

--------------------

Also, someone pm-ed Yaya Planet asking if JY choose the songs or Yaya Planet choose it. They replied JY choose it himself. 

>> BrCTfSI.gifBrCTfSI.gif BrCTfSI.gif BrCTfSI.gif BrCTfSI.gif 

35 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Trans:
Another year of filming, Dream Team is very awesome, ZZ XWZ with high popularity, pretty with sweet voice @凯如Demi are the most polite and super hard working actors that I've worked with before, had a wonderful time filming, do you look forward to the end product?

--------------------------

Anyway, I can't livestream JY, the HP(not mine) I always use to livestream is outstation right now, heard he's 2nd last to sing.

------------------------------

JY's wb with 5miles photos:
"Wait for me Baobao men(all Baobao)"

Hmmmmmmmmmm, at ZZ's sign meet, he corrected LiChuan of mentioning "BaiZhou" to "all Baobao". Now JY use Baobao too instead of Whale Protection Group because he knows 5miles is CP oriented.  

Dang, ima explode to the heavens!

-----------------------

I also heard that the flowers by 5Miles is situated somewhere that normal fansite can't put.
http://www.weibo.com/5253428949/E0cIdl8FD?from=page_1005055253428949_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime
Trans:
"5Miles---- An insider fansite. Just now a staff said: The place that 5miles put(the flowers) is a place that ordinary fansites are not able to put."

Hide contents

Fu7rU6X.jpg

--------------------

Also, someone pm-ed Yaya Planet asking if JY choose the songs or Yaya Planet choose it. They replied JY choose it himself. 

Omg! :tears: He knows! It is a conscious choice! He is still the Yu of YuZhou! @Franz Grant! It is not only ZZ. JY is showing that he cares about CP fans too!

@Scandani! Yes, he waited for this for his 50th post! It is a declaration of love for all his CP fans! He is sending a message to thank us for believing in YuZhou!

Wow... He managed to make me so emotional even before he sings!

• Like 23

ViVi jie reposted JY's post as well. Awww, I miss her. Its like if you want to be their managers, first requirement is that you have to be a CP's fan hahaha

Spoiler

CoDKbAjVYAANpei.jpg

@Scandani YES YES YES! He never reaches the number 50 right??? JY ALWAYS DO EVERYTHING ON PURPOSE!!! :wub: Oh my CP's fan heart :tears:

• Like 24

29 minutes ago, bearology said:

WE NEED THIS!!!! Oh dear JY! Its definitely YuZhou tonight! The captain of our ship!!!! Good luck JY!!!!!

giphy.gif

And JY studio reposted this! In the face of fan-only and fanatics and SPARFT* :lol: Long live YuZhou!!!!

Hide contents

CoDEU3tUIAEds5E.jpg

I just love your enthusiasm! But yeah I am cheering out loud when I first saw the pictures :)

By the way, can someone explain to me what is the significance of "5mileslove" as a phrase? Is that the distance of something? 

• Like 14