4 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Yes yes yes!! I was talking about this just moments ago with my friend.. I told her this is beyond unfair. This is inhuman! To do this kind of things to our boys! My friend suspected that CCTV purposely invited him with the intention to cut him out so that no one else dares to invite him to their show. CCTV is a government broadcasting network or something right? So if even CCTV did this, others won't dare to invite him to their show anymore... When Zhouzhou was invited to this show, I even thought it was fishy but being an optimist, I thought that the ban is finally wearing off.. but then this happened... It's so freaking evil! I am so speechless... I cannot stand it anymore...

That's pure evil incarnate…grrr… How can they do it to still basically kids???!!! I really wish they could find a permanent outlet for their talents outside of that richard simmons country. Were they to move abroad, I know that the language barrier could be an issue beyond Taiwan (even Singapore is still extremely squeamish about same-sex content), but I am persuaded they have a pretty solid fan base in HK, Thailand, Korea just now. The time the proverbial straw will break the camel's back might be getting closer; JYZZ's patience must be wearing thin…

But then what else would you expect from a country whose Foreign Affairs minister had the temerity to berate the Canadian journalist over a question on human rights, and that during his official visit to the country… unbelievable …

• Like 15
  • Sad 1

@bearology

#与黄景瑜相约米兰# 那些天天抱怨官官君不曝独家的亲故们,官官君也是一言不合就曝皂![羞嗒嗒]有木有被昨晚的福利炸到?好吧!今天的第一波福利长这样!你们开森了伐![得意地笑]持续关注boss米兰之行,源源不断的新皂等着你们来赞喔![噢耶]

Can someone please translate what it says? Google translation is not really helping T-T..

@mrsaturn your post made me so sad. Like what everyone posted, today (for me) has been difficult. I wish things would get better. I really do... Im praying for the day that we will all smile at this experience looking back. @mrsaturn thank you so much!!!!

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, yjhx86 said:

@bearology

#与黄景瑜相约米兰# 那些天天抱怨官官君不曝独家的亲故们,官官君也是一言不合就曝皂![羞嗒嗒]有木有被昨晚的福利炸到?好吧!今天的第一波福利长这样!你们开森了伐![得意地笑]持续关注boss米兰之行,源源不断的新皂等着你们来赞喔![噢耶]

Can someone please translate what it says? Google translation is not really helping T-T..

@yjhx86it's saying that those fans who always complain that i (the jy studio weibo account) did not post anything off stage or exclusive content about jy. so now they are giving the first wave of exclusive... 

Tbh, at first i thought it's some bad news... lol

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, izziehudson said:

It's so unfair for ZZ. I have nothing nice to say anymore so I shall keep quiet.

I left some comments in my native language and English on the post -- seems like they deleted my English comments, but they didn't do the same for the ones I posted in Malay, probably not knowing I was cursing them because I put a lot of smileys :D 

p.s. the more you oppress ZZ, the more I will support him. 

is there any comment about the cancellation from ZZ agent? anybody who knows the offcial IG and weibo accounts of his agent?

• Like 4

Guest skeletonworks
5 minutes ago, izziehudson said:

It's so unfair for ZZ. I have nothing nice to say anymore so I shall keep quiet.

I left some comments in my native language and English on the post -- seems like they deleted my English comments, but they didn't do the same for the ones I posted in Malay, probably not knowing I was cursing them because I put a lot of smileys :D 

Nah if you scrolled down, your comment is still there ;) I am shocked seeing you so angry :phew: 

15 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Nah if you scrolled down, your comment is still there ;) I am shocked seeing you so angry :phew: 

omg really? this is so embarrassing lxhhaojiong_org.gif *scrolls all the way down to delete it*

sigh.... I still feel so upset about it though *back to work*

• Like 9

30 minutes ago, izziehudson said:

hahaha I saw your comments too. bravo bravo izzie!:lol: *back to cursing CCTV*

• Like 12

Dolce & Gabbana Official IG also mentions JY :D 

Spoiler

This is from HunanTV yesterday? What does it say? They mention ZZ?

Spoiler

ClMAgfDUsAIXS8d.jpg

ZZ, stay strong! You only need to smile and be happy, all the cursing and screaming and fighting just let JY and us take care of it :) At the end of the day, all of this bulls*** will just make everyone support you even more :wub: 

Spoiler

Cr on pic

ClNcpMTWQAEzquS.jpg

ClNa0RPWEAEQMGA.jpg

ClNZLjWWIAAwpka.jpg

ClMjMU0UgAAgiig.jpg

Another pic from photobook. Cr Tand_J. :wub: 

Spoiler

ClK12EmUgAAPaJf.jpg

@mrsaturn I don't have weibo myself. Just saw someone shared it on Twitter. Not sure if its still there...

• Like 14

sigh.... i wanted to spent my saturday reading the past posts on this thread... but after what happened to ZZ, I don't have any mood... i just want to stay on my bed and feel sad... (still angry about this unjust treatment!). Hopefully, jy and zz live stream can make me happy later.... even better if we find some hint about YZ in ZZ's live stream.. and please no more bad news! When I read about their interaction in Run for time, I am like why this episode cant be aired?!?! It will be sweetness overload and fun to see them on that show! Eh you guys, when you all pray to your respective god/religion, please also pray for good things for the two of them ok!

@bearology is that post still there? That post is using the hashtag that ZZ's fans used after the CCTC cut incident yesterday.... it mean Meeting a better Xu WeiZhou. so hunan is also wishing good luck for ZZ? 

• Like 13
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, izziehudson said:

omg really? this is so embarrassing lxhhaojiong_org.gif *scrolls all the way down to delete it*

sigh.... I still feel so upset about it though *back to work*

Everyone here is, I believe. Why did you delete it? :P 

Let's stock take some "positive" from this situation. ZZ's fans will be even more devoted now. I mean I am, even if I think his singing can still improve. His number of fans on weibo increased. More people are talking about him. I am sure his album will sell very well now.

There are people in the industry who spoke out for him too.

Spoiler

I think at some point, they need to decide how to fight back or if they need to retreat. They need someone influential to advise them... It is quite obvious that someone powerful is out to get him and JY, wanna make them disappear...

• Like 18

12 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

^ any screencap of people in the industry who spoke out for him? Besides the Shi xiaopeng..

I don't know anyone else but Hunan TV themselves are quite supportive of the boys.

• Like 15

Guest skeletonworks
18 minutes ago, bearology said:

ZZ, stay strong! You only need to smile and be happy, all the cursing and screaming and fighting just let JY and us take care of it :) At the end of the day, all of this bulls*** will just make everyone support you even more :wub: 

I like what you wrote there mate. You're absolutely right! We will fight for you! You no need to shed tears but keep on smiling! And Hunan has always been a loyal supporter of Yuzhou :heart:

19 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

When I read about their interaction in Run for time, I am like why this episode cant be aired?!?!

They aired the episode but CUT Johnny & Zhouzhou completely... Well not completely.. You can still see their hands, Johnny's butt, elbow....

24 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

^ any screencap of people in the industry who spoke out for him? Besides the Shi xiaopeng..

Hunan spoke a lot about them. Enlight president/vice prez (can't remember) talked about Zhouzhou. The actor who played Bai Luoyin's dad. That's just on top of my mind. 

Oh, that is sooo cruel, CCTV! To everyone responsible for this vileness, I hope the worst karma/hellfire (I don't mind both) to fall upon your shoulders! *fuming*

Is ZZ going to have a livestream today? I thought it was cancelled and the fans who have paid are being reimbursed?

Edit: Ah, thank you @mrsaturn. I hope this livestream is still happening but I can totally understand if he decides to cancel it off.

I was wondering if there is anything that we can do to show our support toward ZZ? Do we have weibo account or something? Maybe international fans showing appreciation and support to ZZ will cheer him up?

• Like 18

1 minute ago, gayyoxx said:

Is ZZ going to have a livestream today? I thought it was cancelled and the fans who have paid are being reimbursed?

I

There is a different live stream. IIRC its for taobao where he will be a shopkeeper and they said there will be a mystery guest

• Like 11

Well since the videos and pictures of ZZ on the show were uploaded by many last night, I'd want to share a video of ZZ singing. It was actually good for me. Better than what I expected. And IIRC, this is actually what would be aired on broadcast but... yea... At least I'm happy. He improved, which is a great thing. I believe this will be his stepping stone to get more love calls in the future. July will be a good month for him anyway, so let's wait and see :)

He sang 闷 (Bored) which was originally sang by Faye Wong. 

cr. 许魏洲的nipple (reuploaded on YT for easier viewing)

Spoiler

@gayyoxx yeah sure, spread the love gayyoxx!

• Like 21

A good news from @artemis1130:

CPFans gave rabbit and fox plushies to JY and ZZ, reminiscing Happy Camp. Guess what? JY brought his plushie to Milan! :wub:

(no spoiler for this good news!)

fcc4974fea4f7aad5263b74636186cb7.jpg

The plushies in spoiler~

Spoiler

6722adb221e6303dacf6d621b299c11f.jpg

@kmmyzz Ooh thank you, thank you!!! I agree, he sings very well in this video! Can I reupload this on my IG?

• Like 24