@crystalclear18 i understand your post. I do believe on what you have said. As I have posted last last day I have read until 117 of this forum.. but right now I am on 179.. and I do feel the love between them... those moments around November I really enjoyed the delulu theory.. about the Goro necklace..it is a solid evidence for me so Jia you for YuZhou!

But we people do have our own opinion so this is also my opinion... 

And I am happy on deriving on this conclusion..

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, jajachin said:

@crystalclear18 i understand your post. I do believe on what you have said. As I have posted last last day I have read until 117 of this forum.. but right now I am on 179.. and I do feel the love between them... those moments around November I really enjoyed the delulu theory.. about the Goro necklace..it is a solid evidence for me so Jia you for YuZhou!

Er i'm happy that you feel the YZ lol. I didn't know you and @urichingu were of the same opinion? I'm just reading backwards from the newest page right now lol.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jajachin said:

i miss the earlier pages of the forum mostly from last year where there are literally so many hints that they were still secretly in touch/love after the ban from their wardrobe of love to little things like jy always choosing to take gifts from cp fans and lookin out for stuff related to zz but nowadays there seems to be barely anythin fanning this ship and i feel like this ship is currently just stagnant at sea :unsure:

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

@urichingu it's understandable with society we live in which describes straight relationships as the norm but the more you will follow youzhou the more you will love them. 

You need to watch this interview of zz and another one of jy around the same date to see how they love each other. I've never been into shipping & I've never watched any bts before shangyin.

3 hours ago, urichingu said:

but please don't say that you'll die alone, being alone is the worst thing in the world, fighting

There are people who have no interest in being in a relationship (whether aromantic/asexual or not so this may be hurtful to them). It's not because you are in one that you're happy.

• Like 7

On 30/09/2017 at 12:27 AM, ghettomilkshake said:

i miss the earlier pages of the forum mostly from last year where there are literally so many hints that they were still secretly in touch/love after the ban from their wardrobe of love to little things like jy always choosing to take gifts from cp fans and lookin out for stuff related to zz but nowadays there seems to be barely anythin fanning this ship and i feel like this ship is currently just stagnant at sea :unsure:

Its kind of expected at the moment.. I actually thought they probably would be more low key, starting i think from around the spring of this year. JY was and is still involved with red sea operation, a big movie for a lot of reasons. Usually if its a big deal like this, you would kind of expect them not to want any issues with actors etc. I thought it would take them a year to produce the movie and have it out in theatres, they are already getting it out really fast for the end of this year. So that's already a lot better. 

We already know what is going on with them, so can't really expect much fan service really. Plus its just what they can show publically which is limited. Doesn't mean the YZ isn't there. There's actually been a lot of YZ candy.. JY did seem to go crazy with clothes from ZZ's wardrobe a couple of times during photoshoots.. Like wearing practically all his clothes lol. Plus their accounts and stuff, there's definitely been quite a few.

I kind of want to see ZZ wearing the silver ring again though..

Also, there's some candies that are probably less verified on weibo.

Spoiler

As in there was another post from the questionable account i mentioned recently, but this time its a short post from ZZ's perspective. It basically says he should hate JY for various reasons, but that he only hates himself cause he is scared he will make JY leave and what does one have to do to make him stay for a life time. It's pretty sweet, at the end it also says he wishes that JY could be with him in budapest, he isn't going to hope for too much, but only that they will be together for a time. And that's when we all kind of had our fantasies of JY going to budapest, because he did disappear for around 3 days after dandong. He didn't get on the flight to thailand......... Anyway, that's less substantiated candy, so its up to you to believe it or not, but a lot of CPF are happy to go with it.. lol

• Like 7

45 minutes ago, ghettomilkshake said:

seeing zz post on JY official fbk account isnt enough???? 

red bean??? homesick zz??? Da Ge??? dot tell any one that i slept with ryan on same bed(who care???? ah only if you had a boyfriend)????? zz all heartbroken in chineese valentine day when JY left??? the same exact style of clothes in OSM event and timmy pres conference???? 5mileslove???? ......;;

JY songs so romantic and slow.. nice going to sleep while listenning to him,, JY is moon
ZZ songs ROCK,, nice waking up on hard rock ZZ,,, ZZ is a sun

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, crystalclear18 said:

Hide contents

As in there was another post from the questionable account i mentioned recently, but this time its a short post from ZZ's perspective. It basically says he should hate JY for various reasons, but that he only hates himself cause he is scared he will make JY leave and what does one have to do to make him stay for a life time. It's pretty sweet, at the end it also says he wishes that JY could be with him in budapest, he isn't going to hope for too much, but only that they will be together for a time. And that's when we all kind of had our fantasies of JY going to budapest, because he did disappear for at least 3 days after dandong. He didn't get on the flight to thailand......... Anyway, that's less substantiated candy, so its up to you to believe it or not, but a lot of CPF are happy to go with it.. lol

20170926 Translation of the post by our mysterious one (MUST READ, and don't ask me who he is kekeke)

I should hate you.

Mom says, what kind of sensible kid always wander outside, wants me to show more concern for you, wants me not to throw tantrums at you.

I should hate you.

My friends ask, why didn't they get to see you recently, was it because I'm too clueless that I made you angry, they say they have to find me solutions.

I should hate you.

Girls, no matter how old they are, only have 2 questions when they meet me, why didn't I bring you along? Are you really together?

I should hate you.

They say you are more affectionate (feels deeply) than me, sings better than me, not as wilful as me, and tell me I had better listen to whatever you suggest to me.

I should hate you.

No matter how I train, I can't have your arms and chest muscles, and my waist is small as can be, that even if I'm the one "attacking" (on top) I won't be good at it. (can't last long lol)

But I only hate myself.

My stubborn-ness will only scare you away, I don't have a female's charm and gentleness, and I don't know how to be delicate, all I know is when I hear them screaming for you I get so jealous that I go crazy.

I'm scared that my stomach muscles can't compete with those warm and soft flesh, scared that you show your gentleness unknowingly to others, scared that you will fall in love with freedom again.

Mom says, we can't live when we use up 9000 but earned only 10000, better that you give your bank (deposit) book to me.

My friends say, go eat drink and have fun with them more often, to prove that at least I'm not the most clueless.

My sister says, there are not many good man around so better to stick (monitor) with you 24 hours, especially when we are out for work we shouldn't be hungry, video clips and pictures are able to quench our thirst at least.

Baobaos say, a guy who looks (dress) like a married man is least likely to attrack "pink" interest (from opposite sex), better to hide chest muscles and arms whenever you can, private fashion cannot be too sexy cannot have more than 3 colors. (Baby's comment: lol lol lol)

Really want to sing my songs in your ears, really want to be a tourist with you in Budapest together. The church starts chimming, I don't wish for much, just pray that I can be with you for just a moment.

From weibo 帝都十三太饱
Translated by Baby

Spoiler

rumored they had a lover querell,,, maybe because of zz new tattous or JY selfi with 2girls??? but after that selfi zz become so sad in every picture annnd jy become distante ,,, than sang red beans .. zz didnt pick up wechat we alll saw jy near dying in train station going to DDG that night he post" I miss you deep in my heart" zz still ignoring him

angry JY going back to beijin dint let any fan girl near him, obvious his assistant will not let anyone near him ,,, focus in videos he had clear instructions (jalous zz)

rumored that they really met, 

yesterday JY in car wearing short sleeve white tshirt ,, going out he wore oversized shirt

well,, long distance relationship is hard specially if your lover is so hot shot you will feel insecure and jealous like hell

you will fight in every little detail

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, clediver said:

seeing zz post on JY official fbk account isnt enough???? 

red bean??? homesick zz??? Da Ge??? dot tell any one that i slept with ryan on same bed(who care???? ah only if you had a boyfriend)????? zz all heartbroken in chineese valentine day when JY left??? the same exact style of clothes in OSM event and timmy pres conference???? 5mileslove???? ......;;

JY songs so romantic and slow.. nice going to sleep while listenning to him,, JY is moon
ZZ songs ROCK,, nice waking up on hard rock ZZ,,, ZZ is a sun

omg all these u mentioned r ringing some bells but i cant fully recall all of them and i must've missed some of them besides red bean and OSM do u mind elaborating (they r all quite recent right??) and satisfy my candy cravings plz i will thank u for life :bawling:

and what's that mysterious post about where issit from? hard to imagine zz being so jealous bc i always thot jy is the more possessive one 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Since JY's photoshoot for EasyIdol is out, lets throwback some precious YZ moments when they did photoshoot for EaseIdol last year

Spoiler

005Iut0qgy1fk1kvkedfoj30k00lrtau.jpg

005Iut0qgy1fk1kvkud6lj30fv0m8ta0.jpg

005Iut0qgy1fk1kvlf6tlj30f20m8q49.jpg

005Iut0qgy1fk1kvmi6bsj30k00db759.jpg

005Iut0qgy1fk1kvn2gx3j30k00f0myh.jpg 

This was my Soompi avatar for so so longgggg

Spoiler

005Iut0qgy1fk1kvlxsk9j30es0m8wfy.jpg

Gifs. I'm too lazy to reupload these XD

ZZ's leg hair!!!!

Spoiler

Q: Is the other person gentle?

ZZ: YES with a smile 

JY: NOOOOO hahahahah

Spoiler

They sang parts of When Hai has Yin here

Spoiler

Awwww!!!

Spoiler

This is my all time fav!!!! JY opened can drink for ZZ!!!! ZZ's paws and claws are too precious for this hahah

Spoiler

• Like 10

I've never seen this footage of zz  shy and covering jy :D

3 hours ago, clediver said:

rumored they had a lover querell,,, maybe because of zz new tattous or JY selfi with 2girls??? but after that selfi zz become so sad in every picture annnd jy become distante ,,, than sang red beans .. zz didnt pick up wechat we alll saw jy near dying in train station going to DDG that night he post" I miss you deep in my heart" zz still ignoring him

angry JY going back to beijin dint let any fan girl near him, obvious his assistant will not let anyone near him ,,, focus in videos he had clear instructions (jalous zz)

sad what is happening between them they can get past this. Jiayo jiayo "fighting fighting"

Edit: @ghettomilkshake for me too jy was the possessive one

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, ghettomilkshake said:

omg all these u mentioned r ringing some bells but i cant fully recall all of them and i must've missed some of them besides red bean and OSM do u mind elaborating (they r all quite recent right??) and satisfy my candy cravings plz i will thank u for life :bawling:

and what's that mysterious post about where issit from? hard to imagine zz being so jealous bc i always thot jy is the more possessive one 

yeah recent this month

there are more candies ,so just be happy

• Like 5

1 hour ago, urslae97 said:

Edit: @ghettomilkshake for me too jy was the possessive one

jy said many times he is not overbearing like guhai, he one said he is sweet boyfriend... also in someshow he said if my girfleind have a strong personality I will just love her dumply i wont be overbearing and fight

zz said manytime he had to controle his relationchip also he said his power as poyfriend is 10/10.. he said also he wont change his mind no matter what

• Like 6

7 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Just take your time to read through the pages of the forum and you might get a better idea.

4 hours ago, urslae97 said:

the more you will follow youzhou the more you will love them. 

guys, you all are so kind, love this thread...

yes maybe i need more time to understand all about yuzhou thing as what you said, i respect that, maybe it's because i don't know them well enough, but honestly what i can say NOW is it's still so hard for me to believe or understand that haha, please respect

now i will focus to finish the novel first, and who knows if by any chance i will get interested in them, time will tell

btw, is the ban for two of them seeing each other in public will last long forever? you know how strict the chinese gov. is, right?

• Like 8