hello everyone, maybe this is kinda late but i'm just finished watching this series, and believe or not i watched this series because this thread lol

when i'm surfing in this forum, suddenly i see this thread, i'm swear this is the thread with the most number of page i've ever seen, 1700 page wow, how can be good a series like this with this so many post? i'm very curious, and you know then so i must post a comment in this thread for thanking you all...

this is my 2nd time watching a movie/series focusing on homosexual, my 1st is eternal summer from taiwan, and the coincidence is two of them are in mandarin

shangyin is so good, too sweet and fun, this is far from what i'm imagining, in my imagination is BL series must have many fan service with topless man and intimate scene, but not in this series, the relationship development is good, very slow and with little hint to "that" kind thing, as general audience i'm really enjoying episode 1-11 and my favorite is episode 10 and 11, maybe you can say those episode are still bearable to watch for me lol

and the one thing i never expected is the soundtrack, the original song and insert song are perfect, walk slowly is the best

and for the main actor, i think thy're typical pretty boy or bishonen in japan

for JY, he can be manly and cute at the same time, and don't know why he always give impression of a bad boy, don't know much about his other works beside modelling, because it's so hard to follow up his acting carrier on youtube lol

and for WZ, he is absolutely cute, even his nickname is zhozhou (read chouchou), thay is way too cute, seriously the more you look on him the more you interested on him, his lip and thick eyebrows lol, and after i know that he compose the original song, the more intersted i am to him, my favorite song is walk slowly and leave me alone, i think for him to choose a carrier as singer really percfet

can i ask something to you guys, this is very sensitive question in this community, please don't take it into your heart

are the main actor JY and WZ admitted each of them have their own relationship partner? i mean man and woman relationship in real life, it's hard to find that information online, if they were never say that, is there any rumour about that thing around the web? if there's a rumour, how the actor and agency reacted? keep silent or admitted?

in interview of addicted cast, JY asked by a fan that if he have realtionship will he exposed it to public, he say yes

i'm not yet a fan of the both, but i think i'm interested to know more about them and maybe can be a fan

this is maybe sounds stupid for you why i asked that kind of question, but the reason is i'm just sick of how most idol/celebrity in entertainment industry in east asia country (especially korea and japan) keeping their relationship from fan, i know their relationship is their personal life and need privacy, but i don't give a richard simmons about whom they are dating, is it so hard for them just admitted if they are in relationship? even without saying their partner name that just fine. i know the celebrity and the agency must have concern if this kind thing can effect the celebrity carrier, and protect the privacy of their partner if their partner is not from entertainment industry

i really envy how entertainment industry in western country to handle this kind of thing, the celebrity just can freely show their love for their partner, most of them eventhough they did not admitted it they will show it in public without worriness. But why when it come to east asia country, this thing can be so sensitive, if they are not in relationship why they are always play hide and seek with fan and paparazi, they will wear cap, glasses, mask and full body jacket. and the worst part is the rumours on media and they way the celebrity and agency keep silent, and when the truth finally revealed.

honestly i really hate myself become like this, this is beacause i have been traumatized by that kind thing, when you trully trust your idol and then you know their true nature is so stresing and fell dissaponted. that's why now i really selective to be a fan of an celebrity in east asian country, first by know their personality, especially about their view about this kind of thing

seriously can they be just honest to us? what a fan can't be happy if she see their idol happy in their carrier and personal life, as a fan we don't want to be your girlfiend or something, we will support you because we appreciate your work.

maybe it's kinda confusing why i don't bother whom they're dating but it become matter if they don't admitted it, just admitted it or respond to the rumours and that can make us at ease without bother thinking to much about the rumours, i think that's called trust between idol and fan. sorry for this, but i'm happy and respect to hear from other view point opinion about this thing from you guys, maybe that can help me from this problem, don't forget the real question here lol

• Like 5

1 hour ago, urichingu said:

Hide contents

can i ask something to you guys, this is very sensitive question in this community, please don't take it into your heart

are the main actor JY and WZ admitted each of them have their own relationship partner? i mean man and woman relationship in real life, it's hard to find that information online, if they were never say that, is there any rumour about that thing around the web? if there's a rumour, how the actor and agency reacted? keep silent or admitted?

in interview of addicted cast, JY asked by a fan that if he have realtionship will he exposed it to public, he say yes

i'm not yet a fan of the both, but i think i'm interested to know more about them and maybe can be a fan

this is maybe sounds stupid for you why i asked that kind of question, but the reason is i'm just sick of how most idol/celebrity in entertainment industry in east asia country (especially korea and japan) keeping their relationship from fan, i know their relationship is their personal life and need privacy, but i don't give a richard simmons about whom they are dating, is it so hard for them just admitted if they are in relationship? even without saying their partner name that just fine. i know the celebrity and the agency must have concern if this kind thing can effect the celebrity carrier, and protect the privacy of their partner if their partner is not from entertainment industry

i really envy how entertainment industry in western country to handle this kind of thing, the celebrity just can freely show their love for their partner, most of them eventhough they did not admitted it they will show it in public without worriness. But why when it come to east asia country, this thing can be so sensitive, if they are not in relationship why they are always play hide and seek with fan and paparazi, they will wear cap, glasses, mask and full body jacket. and the worst part is the rumours on media and they way the celebrity and agency keep silent, and when the truth finally revealed.

honestly i really hate myself become like this, this is beacause i have been traumatized by that kind thing, when you trully trust your idol and then you know their true nature is so stresing and fell dissaponted. that's why now i really selective to be a fan of an celebrity in east asian country, first by know their personality, especially about their view about this kind of thing

seriously can they be just honest to us? what a fan can't be happy if she see their idol happy in their carrier and personal life, as a fan we don't want to be your girlfiend or something, we will support you because we appreciate your work.

maybe it's kinda confusing why i don't bother whom they're dating but it become matter if they don't admitted it, just admitted it or respond to the rumours and that can make us at ease without bother thinking to much about the rumours, i think that's called trust between idol and fan. sorry for this, but i'm happy and respect to hear from other view point opinion about this thing from you guys, maybe that can help me from this problem, don't forget the real question here lol

no one can answer your question.... but you wont be disappointed believing in them, they are the most active talented idols i ever seen.. read this whole thread you will enjoy your journey with them and become hooked.. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, clediver said:

no one can answer your question.... but you wont be disappointed believing in them, they are the most active talented idols i ever seen.. read this whole thread you will enjoy your journey with them and become hooked.. 

To be honest I am reading this thread from the beginning. I am on page 117 right now and I indeed enjoy the posts in here.. looking forward to the posts further. 

• Like 4

JY interview during OSM Moon Festival

He said something Moon Festival for him is eating mooncake and give people voucher to buy mooncake.

Full here

Spoiler

For NetEase Music

Spoiler

Gifs from Coach video

Cr Sally

Hm...don't know why I can't load these gif original files now so....

Spoiler

Spoiler

LifeStyle Mag JY's in this month, ZZ was their cover model as well

Cr 瑜生慰洲

Spoiler

005Otccugy1fjx8cdic9vj30ku0rzjv5.jpg 

005Otccugy1fjx8ce3b6aj30ku0rs0wf.jpg 

Cr 嘉宝很甜

Spoiler

006pi7kygy1fjy231vpdpj30fc0fc4qp.jpg 

006pi7kygy1fjy230qthmj30fc0fc4qp.jpg

• Like 6

5 hours ago, urichingu said:

hello everyone, maybe this is kinda late but i'm just finished watching this series, and believe or not i watched this series because this thread lol

when i'm surfing in this forum, suddenly i see this thread, i'm swear this is the thread with the most number of page i've ever seen, 1700 page wow, how can be good a series like this with this so many post? i'm very curious, and you know then so i must post a comment in this thread for thanking you all...

this is my 2nd time watching a movie/series focusing on homosexual, my 1st is eternal summer from taiwan, and the coincidence is two of them are in mandarin

shangyin is so good, too sweet and fun, this is far from what i'm imagining, in my imagination is BL series must have many fan service with topless man and intimate scene, but not in this series, the relationship development is good, very slow and with little hint to "that" kind thing, as general audience i'm really enjoying episode 1-11 and my favorite is episode 10 and 11, maybe you can say those episode are still bearable to watch for me lol

and the one thing i never expected is the soundtrack, the original song and insert song are perfect, walk slowly is the best

and for the main actor, i think thy're typical pretty boy or bishonen in japan

for JY, he can be manly and cute at the same time, and don't know why he always give impression of a bad boy, don't know much about his other works beside modelling, because it's so hard to follow up his acting carrier on youtube lol

and for WZ, he is absolutely cute, even his nickname is zhozhou (read chouchou), thay is way too cute, seriously the more you look on him the more you interested on him, his lip and thick eyebrows lol, and after i know that he compose the original song, the more intersted i am to him, my favorite song is walk slowly and leave me alone, i think for him to choose a carrier as singer really percfet

Reveal hidden contents

In korea when an actor/idol dates it's considered as a "scandal". In the west it's already not easy bieng out as a gay couple when you're famous. Western fangirls are not the same as asian fangirls who don't like it when their favourite actor is in a relationship that's why they date in secret + the fear of it affecting their career (a single actor is more bankable than an actor in a relationship)

@jajachin i read till page 40 so much to catch up so skipped to present

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Hi guys! Finally I had catch up reading from 800+ pages to this page. Today, I'll be sharing you with my analysis on YZ! So this is Part 1 of my analysis hehe :lol::lol:

Spoiler

The way JY and ZZ look at each other, and the way they behave towards each other is very magical you know? I agree with some of you here when you said that they developed feelings during Addicted (heck, they even said in one interview that they are turned on by each other ß this really speaks by itself you know? Hahaha) and where ZZ was the first one to fall for JY. Some people saw that ZZ was the one not willing to have any skinships with JY or rejected JY’s advances/touches. Buuuuuut, that’s actually not the case for me. I felt that ZZ was shying away JY’s touches considering he already knew what he felt for JY was not completely normal and ZZ didn’t probably want to hurt himself thinking JY was doing that because he was teasing him and not because JY likes ZZ in that way. Then you have JY falling for ZZ later on (I will post here if I’m really sure of my analysis on how JY falls for ZZ hehe)

Now to Happy Camp and Run for Times. Ahhhhhh, it’s a shame that these two variety shows didn’t air and cut YZ’s parts. But thank goodness for fancams!! Okay, during HC, these two were stuck to each other like gum (cannot be separated teehee~) despite of them being in a different teams like can you please tell YZ that both of them are in a different teams and not the only two of them are in that place? K Thanks! You have ZZ who looks happy everytime when JY comes to him and looks at him (can you be more obvious dear? Pt.1) and then you have JY who always wants to be near ZZ and looking/staring at him everytime he had a chance (can you be more obvious dear? Pt.2). Another moment was when ZZ teasingly licked his lip in front of JY who had a hitched breath when he looked at ZZ, then walked towards him while lowkey shaking his head (probably thinking some pure thoughts JY? Hmmmm) and happily stands next to his baobei (can you be more obvious dear? Pt.3) and the last but definitely not the least, the jiujitsu bit! So JY was probably tasked to show some of his jiujitsu skills which he richard simmons did it with those first two people. But when the white team (ZZ’s team) pushed ZZ so that JY can touch  jiujitsu him, both of them had a wide smile on their faces (can’t get enough of each other hmmm?). Suddenly when JY jiujitsu-ed ZZ away from the mat, he drags ZZ towards the mat (unlike the first two people he jiujitsu-ed), JY then proceeds to pin him down where everyone loses there s.h.i.t (also us) in which again, their grins reached up to their ears probably thinking about trying this position when they get back sorrynotsorry (can you be more obvious dear? Pt. 26262626)

As for Run For Time, ZZ had a trouble with his prop then you can see husband JY watching his baobei from afar then running to help him despite being in a different team and despite having many staffs helping around ZZ and both of them then walked side by side to the starting line after they fixed ZZ with his prop. If this isn’t love then I don’t know what this is.

Next is their Wardrobe of Love (Thank you again @bearology :wub:). Too many coincidences can no longer be labeled as ‘coincidences’. I’m not sure if their clothes are sponsored or not or if it’s their own way of hinting CPF’s that they are indeed real. To be honest with you all, I ship so many ships but never of my ships are like this, wearing many clothes that are very identical to each other many times. Okay onto the rumored gifts from YZ to each other that is still stuck in my mind heh.

The Goro necklace

This, for me I think is indeed from ZZ (agree with all of you here!) because the necklace is to be bought only at one shop in Japan (there was no online store if I remember correctly), and detective CPF’s found out that in ZZ’s pic, he was in the area where the Goro shop was located. Nobody can tell me that the necklace aren’t from ZZ. Because what are the odds! JY got a new necklace which he proudly shows off that can be only bought in Japan in which his baobei returned from a trip there!

The Moncler shirt

During ZZ’s livestream, he was wearing a shirt which it’s not so him. (ZZ, from what I have seen, he only wears a normal T-shirt with images/plain shirt along with jeans and shoes) and fans discovered that he was wearing a Moncler shirt that’s a French (?) brand and guess who came back from Cannes! CPF’s think that the shirt ZZ wore during livestream was from JY and I wholeheartedly agree! It’s because JY’s hotel in Cannes was near to the Moncler shop and thanks to that one fan who was very smart asking the shop if the one ZZ’s wearing in Asia stores was available which they replied it’s not yet in Asia, CPF’s (us) strongly believe that it was bought by JY in Cannes to his baobei, ZZ.

There are probably so much more to YZ than meets the eye. If they are indeed lovers, I wish for them to be successful with their love and careers :wub::wub:

QOTP (Quote Of This Post):

"Fate will always find a way to get the two people in love back together as one."

• Like 8

6 hours ago, urichingu said:

Omo, we have successfully helped Addicted to gain another fan everyone. Tap tap our shoulders :lol:

JY's dramas and movies are not out yet. Apart from Addicted, his other drama (he's not the main character) is Demon Girl.

His movies and dramas:

• Guns and Kidneys movie (male lead) will be out in October this year.
  • Operation Red Sea movie (male lead) will be out sometimes the end of this year too IIRC.
  • My Story for you drama (he's not the main character) will be out next year
  • A fox drama that he's currently filming in Thailand (he's the male lead) will be out next year

You can backread the thread to find more information for these. As for ZZ, he just finished filming The evolution of our love - he's the second lead and he's filming a movie (agent theme) at the moment in Hungary. You can youtube for ZZ's Asian Tour (5 concerts - China, Thailand and Korea) and JY's Asian FanMeeting (4 FM - China, Taiwan and Korea) tour they did last year if you haven't watched these already.

For their old interviews, I recommend you to check out FlukeGirl, LovelyThings, our member Gashupingo and Ryokise Youtube Channel. Or this video - their first 6 month summary subbed by our members

Spoiler

are the main actor JY and WZ admitted each of them have their own relationship partner?

Both JY and ZZ had girlfriends in the past (before Addicted). At the moment, their public statuses are single. If you read this thread, you will know how hard we ship them so if you ask us, we will say they are together!!!!! But again, this is our own thinking. 

is there any rumour about that thing around the web? if there's a rumour, how the actor and agency reacted? keep silent or admitted?

There have been rumours for both JY and ZZ with rumoured girlfriends by paparazzi. ZZ's manager said he's single and one of JY's broker also sort of denied the rumour. There was never an official announcements for this matter from JY and ZZ as these rumours were revealed by paparazzi who released groundless rumours about them in the past.

but the reason is i'm just sick of how most idol/celebrity in entertainment industry in east asia country (especially korea and japan) keeping their relationship from fan, i know their relationship is their personal life and need privacy, but i don't give a richard simmons about whom they are dating, is it so hard for them just admitted if they are in relationship? even without saying their partner name that just fine. i know the celebrity and the agency must have concern if this kind thing can effect the celebrity carrier, and protect the privacy of their partner if their partner is not from entertainment industry

This fandom is the first fandom I have ever joined. I have never cared why celebrities like or don't like to reveal their relationship. Since I've been following YuZhou, I kind of understand why some choose not to admit it. Just think it this way.

If they admit it yes I'm in a relationship, do you think people will just stop there and not asking the question "WHO"? Their fans, paparazzi, their competitors, people who hate them will dig down to every single like or follow from every single accounts they have on earth to see who they have been interacting ever since they were born. Not to mention paparazzi will follow them everywhere to note down every single human being they interact. There's a video of ZZ when he was just checking on his car tyre.

Then if they go further and say I'm in a relationship with abcd, again everyone will start digging on their beloved private life. You maybe a celebrity but your beloved one and his/her family may not so its not fair for them that they will be put under radar of all your fans. They have their own life as well. Just imagine a bunch of random people who suddenly know everything about you, follow you everywhere and you don't even know who they are, it's freaking scary.

I haven't mentioned if it will affect their career or not. This is just to protect their loved one, protect their relationship. I think it's reasonable and understandable. There are examples out there that when celebrities keep their relationship off the public radar, there's a higher chance for their relationship to last.

and the worst part is the rumours on media and they way the celebrity and agency keep silent, and when the truth finally revealed.

If you follow YZ long enough, you will understand why agency tends to keep quiet! You can't give an announcement every single time there's a rumour lmao. There were weeks that ZZ had rumours almost every single day! They are all crazy groundless rumours that are not worth for agency to speak up. If they speak up, it makes the rumour spread wider because this rumour is now on their official weibo with million followers and in another way, the agency is accidentally doing PR for these crazy paparazzi. It's not worth it unless its something serious!

• Like 8

Hi everyone!

I have posted already that I am new here around 1 week ago but here is my thoughts about this thread and the fans itself of Shangyin

I actually stopped reading the thread around page 20 because it was about the series and the book discussion.. (beacause I have already read the book the moment I have known this thread)but then I realize that I need to continue reading it to understand how the fans felt the moment the show is still airing.. I read read and read until I reach the part when the ban was mentioned... I felt every ounce of emotion that the people of the thread felt that time..it was like I took a time travel and I was there with them feeling the pain and the anger they felt that made me continue to read the thread...

I have actually read some on around 1000 page.. it was the reason why I discovered this thread actually..I was asking google about the real score between Zhouzhou and Jingyu but then suddenly this thread appeared.. so i clicked on it.. as i remember I have read from November to December that time but then I realize to backtrack because I want to understand the people on this thread more.. though I am late but still I am willing to waste my time reading the posts of the fans of Shangyin.. 

Thank you everyone for the efforts and everything!

I am new yet I could promise that I can stay here as long as I could.

• Like 9

XWZ Fanclub weibo update

Spoiler

Now I can edit this. Translated by Ryokise

Spoiler

Translated by Ryokise

(To celebrate Zhou meow's weibo breaking 5m followers/fans, as fans welfare, we hereby present to BZ Zhou meow's daily routine/life in bathroom)

Q: How long do you usually take to shower?
ZZ: I'm quite slow at showering, usually I shower for half an hour
ZZ: I shower for half an hour when I wake up in the morning
ZZ: at night I also shower for half an hour
ZZ: steps?
ZZ: firstly, I remove my makeup
ZZ: remove my makeup first
ZZ: and I shower after that
ZZ: I will wash my hair first, and then wash my face, my body
ZZ: I do it from the top to the bottom
Q: do you sing your new song when you are showering?
ZZ: yes
-ZZ sings-
ZZ: I will sing
Q: do you think about important events in life?
ZZ: sometimes I will space out
ZZ: when I shower til I'm in a state whereby the water keeps flowing down on me
ZZ: and I keep thinking...
ZZ: and after the water has flowed down on me for a long time, I realised "aiya I should start showering"
ZZ: does it happens to you guys too?
ZZ: I think showering is actually very enjoyable for everyone, right?
ZZ: I'm going to shower, don't peep

**Remember who else gave us his welfare by "taking bath"??? Team bestfriends!!!!

Edited by bearology
  • Like 7

ZZ weibo story update

Spoiler

The one from XWZ Fanclub is ZZ 5M welfare

Translated by Ryokise

(To celebrate Zhou meow's weibo breaking 5m followers/fans, as fans welfare, we hereby present to BZ Zhou meow's daily routine/life in bathroom)

Q: How long do you usually take to shower?
ZZ: I'm quite slow at showering, usually I shower for half an hour
ZZ: I shower for half an hour when I wake up in the morning
ZZ: at night I also shower for half an hour
ZZ: steps?
ZZ: firstly, I remove my makeup
ZZ: remove my makeup first
ZZ: and I shower after that
ZZ: I will wash my hair first, and then wash my face, my body
ZZ: I do it from the top to the bottom
Q: do you sing your new song when you are showering?
ZZ: yes
-ZZ sings-
ZZ: I will sing
Q: do you think about important events in life?
ZZ: sometimes I will space out
ZZ: when I shower til I'm in a state whereby the water keeps flowing down on me
ZZ: and I keep thinking...
ZZ: and after the water has flowed down on me for a long time, I realised "aiya I should start showering"
ZZ: does it happens to you guys too?
ZZ: I think showering is actually very enjoyable for everyone, right?
ZZ: I'm going to shower, don't peep

**Remember who else gave us his welfare by "taking bath"??? Team bestfriends!!!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1