I hate myself for doing this. Inspite of slapping myself off this futility, am still spending post midnight hours voting currently from India for a tubelight manipulative utterly discordant %#&£-£-+#(#((# voting system, just as sinister as ours can be at times, just coz one insane group of people fell in love with two deadly charming completely lovable guys on a show. Damn. Karma, I tell ya. Can't even find it in me to give up. Hopefully time will mellow the angst. Meanwhile Yuzhou.. rest away thy beautious eyes...your fans all over shall look over thee as best as we can...sigh. 

Ed. Oppo is pretty aggressive in India as well. Hadn't imagined them to be as bitchy that they would tamper with fan sentiments. Bad marketing. Off goes my trust in them.

End 2: That lady rules now out of nowhere, eh? What new character would they throw up tomorrow with a million votes onscreen? Zhou's kitty?

Long story short: We're turning juveniles! 

• Like 3

This whole situation is funny to me now. What are they doing :lol:

I won't blame the now-3rd ranked girl (Lin Zhiling) cause she could've been ranked 4th all this time and only went up because TFBoys' votes magically dropped down to 70k votes. Her votes are not increasing much though (736k votes as of this comment).

At this rate, we might as well get JY to top 3 as well. He's at 243k votes :D

Also, @crystalclear18 I don't know what the fuss is about but I think everyone is voting because we're all supporting JY and ZZ both as a couple and as individuals. If they saw each other winning and smiled it would be nice to look at, if not then we're just happy we can make them win. That's all there is to it. Nobody will force the idea of them being together and ruin Operation Red Sea :)

About last year's NetEase voting for JY, unbelievable!! They did it again?! So I guess last year nobody said anything on social media? If this happened in America they would go viral and got bashed like hell. Stock would definitely go down and apology letters would be out lol.

EDIT: OK so now TFBoys jumps back up and lo and behold: 5.2 million votes!! Amazing show, Oppo! Stunning execution! You returned their votes and gave them some additional votes AND managed to maintain LYF's magical 4.5 million votes!! :wink::wink:

Edited by timeless62
  • Like 5

Now I'm confused, the TF Boys are Out?? But then again I can totally see TF Boys asking to remove themselves from this due to the unfairness. I would have been fine to loosing to the TF Boys because they have a legit fan base and the marketing @bearology was doing on Instagram with all the translations on how to vote for ZZ really made it close and competitive and interesting and all the others insta users as well.

I'm still voting but it seems useless to vote because I can see them removing ZZ or having the girl all of a sudden have 6 million votes tomorrow and be in first. This is really weird. But keep voting, seeing him at number one until the 18th would be perfect!! Even if ZZ is number one on the 18th and a different winner is announced we'll all know who the real winner is! 

Lets show how that even though there is manipulation that we support ZZ!! (And JY) but imagine how the TF Boys fans feel. Talk about have your heart broken. 

• Like 8

Just waiting for them to release a statement blaming "technical difficulties/glitches" that were orchestrated by them, this is too much. 

So now I'm waiting for them to put the guy in number 1 back in the 1million vote slot and have ZZ and the Tf boys score within reason of each other, last I saw ZZ was ahead by 150,000 votes and was in first. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, bearology said:

I love this fandom :lol: This is too good LOL. You don't need to do this ZZ ah, there are thousands of us will do it for you :lol: Cr HeroinFunny

005SvE90gy1fhgr19e29cj30hs09t0t3.jpg

You can say that again, Bearlogy. Oppo's fiddling with the very trust they need to build. Goodwill goes down the drain. What a scam this for all sorts of fan groups. 

Anyway, I'll continue to vote for the heck of it coz no point leaving something started midway. The commitment stays. Let's see what happens to these ridiculous efforts of a plucky fan base like ours on the 18th. Was seeing some of ZZ's latest interviews for motivation. When there are absolutely no subs, one has the delicious opportunity to just enjoy his expressions...heh. 

Have a good day, guys. And thanks for keeping this thread alive and kicking through all these hours. Work calls. Ciao.

• Like 5

First let me scream this. It's UNIVERSE!!!!!!!

Okay, ZZ's July schedule:

12-16/7: music recording (maybe for new album?)

17/7: photoshoot for new album

18/7: flying to Guangzhou from Beijing

19/7: Asia Music Gala 2017 (Guangzhou)

20/7: MTV Award in ShenZhen

21/7: SuperDry event

23/7: photoshoot for magazine

24-27/7: filming MV for new album

XWZ Fanclub weibo update. Busy month for ZZ, good luck ZZ!!!! Don't worry about anything, just focus on your new album!!!

Spoiler

006pCPy6ly1fhgvy9p1w3j316g31b4qt.jpg

Edited by bearology
I forget superdry event lol
  • Like 10

Live music weibo update about Asian Gala Music on the 19th

Omo!!! It's JY!! I mean a whale!!!!! Hahahaha I can't! How many times did ZZ attend music events that has a whale somewhere...Fate people! FATE!!!!

I forget to mention above for new members and now I can't edit anymore lol. Just incase you don't know, I scream universe because "yuzhou" in Chinese means universe and ZZ first ost song after Addicted "Towards the bright side" have both words "yuzhou" (universe) and a "whale" (jingyu) in it lol ZZ didn't write this song by the way, just another nice coincidence lmao. Both words appear today in ZZ updates omg hahaa! ZZ is JY's and JY is ZZ's -_-

安放每一个塑料瓶、垃圾袋、荧光棒, #2017亚洲金曲大赏#,谢幕如登场! (Whale emoji) 盛典现场不仅有能变废为宝的奇妙机器,更有放飞巨大鲸鱼的神秘计划!只要合理放置12个废弃塑料瓶,在#2017亚洲金曲大赏#话题下带上 (whale emoji) 标志发布照片,即有机会获取定制好瓶T恤,甚至会有你偶像的签名~将空瓶带到现场更可见证奇迹发生!一起为更新鲜的世界而燃吧!

if Im not wrong, it's a competition where you have to take photo of 12 empty bottles then repost with (whale emoji, come on soompi. Let me post whale emoji!!! It's the whale emoji in your phone keyboard) to win some t-shirt or ur idol's signature. This is too good omg hahaha

006HmmQmly1fhgxc45p3kj31ww2pgkjn.jpg

Edited by bearology
  • Like 10

3 hours ago, bearology said:

Live music weibo update about Asian Gala Music on the 19th

Omo!!! It's JY!! I mean a whale!!!!! Hahahaha I can't! How many times did ZZ attend music events that has a whale somewhere...Fate people! FATE!!!!

I forget to mention above for new members and now I can't edit anymore lol. Just incase you don't know, I scream universe because "yuzhou" in Chinese means universe and ZZ first ost song after Addicted "Towards the bright side" have both words "yuzhou" (universe) and a "whale" (jingyu) in it lol ZZ didn't write this song by the way, just another nice coincidence lmao. Both words appear today in ZZ updates omg hahaa! ZZ is JY's and JY is ZZ's -_-

Bear, too delicious to read. Sigh. Truly appreciate the explanation and correlation. Beautiful. I try my best not to hyperventilate on the couple on this platform, but to slightly tweak what ZZ once said, all the romantic roads in my head lead to YZ alone... haha. 

Psychs, hear ya. Have been able to vote 5 times consistently the last hour. If that's possible again tonight, I am in for another go. 

• Like 3

I feel like the universe sent this huge Whale to ZZ's event to comfort us after yesterday. Imagine those poison fans who will have to comment (whale emoji) to get in the draw :lol:

Anyway, I also don't like seeing ZZ after this guy too. Again, I don't have any problem with the guy, I have problem with OPPO so keep it up guys! Aim for no.2 :sweatingbullets:

(I'm so hopping that they won't screw up the voting again after I post this :lol:)

----------------

ZZ - Beijing to Shanghai 200617

Cr Yao

I don't know who this person is :lol:

Spoiler

DEgwHfuXsAA6xh4.jpg

DEgwHf0XgAIQAcl.jpg

This is when ZZ was doing photoshoot for Givenchy in France around January after he attended Givenchy Fashion Show

Cr PussyCat

Spoiler

DEd4HHPUwAARuoo.jpg

DEd4JwRUIAAwJ7H.jpg

DEd4M5EVoAAf-8w.jpg

JY - NetEase livestream 190617

Cr DTT大婷婷

Spoiler

006CIi3oly1fhh7o46st4j30r114l7rc.jpg

006CIi3oly1fhh7o63viuj30mh0xp1bp.jpg

006CIi3oly1fhh7o53uc4j30or114nhn.jpg

FMV for Meteor Shower

https://m.bilibili.com/video/av12117244.html?bsource=weibo

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, urslae said:

@bearology does ZZ name also have a meaning. By the way yuzhou's meaning is so cute. ZZ + JY = destiny

ZZ's name doesn't have a meaning like whale = jingyu. Because he loves cat so we call him Zhou Meow.

--------

The song I mentioned earlier "Towards the bright side"

This is from the Movie MV (Engsub). You can see yuzhou 

Spoiler

They didn't include the second verse in this MV so you can't hear jingyu. This is the live version from ZZ's Thailand concert. Jingyu is around 2:20, I am sure you cant miss it cause fans always scream when they hear ZZ sing yuzhou and jingyu :lol: You can search in any fancams from any shows :lol:

Spoiler

There are a lot of things to talk about when it comes to ZZ's songs. Like Dust, ZZ tend to change the lyrics from "wo de ai" my love to "wo de hai" My (Gu)Hai. Again, you won't miss it cause of all the screaming. You can search for other videos, ZZ sang de hai a lot of times :D

Spoiler

Comparing that to this when ZZ really sang "wo de ai". This one was the first time ZZ sang in a big event, their first award last April. JY was there too but they couldn't interact at all. ZZ sang wo de ai here. You can search for fancams when JY and ZZ sneakily looked at each other

Spoiler

Since I talk about this event. ZZ's idol is Jay Chou. JY sang Simple Love from JayChou in this award (only a few lines when he received his award). Then from that day, 97% all the songs JY sang in his FanMeetings are from JayChou LOL. Both JY and ZZ sang Simple love. ZZ in his Shanghai Concert and JY at his Nanjing FanMeeting

Spoiler

JY

Spoiler

Another 2 songs When Hai has Yin and Walk Slowly. You all know these 2 songs. ZZ couldn't sing it in his Concerts in China, ZZ sang them in Korea and Thai Concert. These clips are from his Korea Concert. Korean fans sang along with ZZ and ZZ's eyes :(

Spoiler

Walk Slowly

Spoiler

ZZ was touched because of fans so he decided to sing Walk Slowly again as one of his encore songs

Spoiler

I posted this before but since theres not that many updates today, I will post again. This video is a must to watch if you are JY and ZZ fans! Our members subbed this for us. It pretty summarise the first 6 months of YZ

Spoiler

-----

I miss them together so bad but at the same time I'm happy to see how far they have come since Addicted - a low budget webseries. This fandom has been a real emotional roller coaster but for those who last til today, I'm sure you all feel its worth it XD

• Like 13

ZZ- Men's Uno trailer

Spoiler

Fanart by YO-F_i_Sh

Spoiler

DEh-CzEUwAA7O0C.jpg

Stop right there!!!!

DEh-CzDUwAA8ZOn.jpg

Catch me if you can :lol:

DEh-CzeXkAA1trK.jpg

Fanart by J9294T

I'm 6 and you are 2 

Spoiler

DEh82VFXgAInYUE.jpg

DEh82VHXUAIShEv.jpg

Not sure who this person is XD

Cr 宋荣琛-

Spoiler

DEiL3i6UQAALKu2.jpg

By Sally

Spoiler

be0e81dbgy1fhhaafij0gg20m80m8agf.gif

Looks like JY injured himself a bit around his head....take care JY ah!

Spoiler

• Like 9

On 7/8/2017 at 1:19 PM, bearology said:

Vote for team bestfriend!! :lol:

Cr 宇宙的小猫咪

Reveal hidden contents

006y4pI5ly1fhcjzvopzxj30qo0qoq8l.jpg

Some random candies to motivate everyone to keep up with their flight mode battle :D

I love this FMV, even have advert at the beginning :lol: I NEED THIS DUET!!!!!

http://www.miaopai.com/show/1Eda7xKSs1XLWznRn40CDhAMkvXhB1Fy.htm

Fans gave JY this

Cr 就想亲他不想说话

Hide contents

006ySH7Kgy1fhcnvrv0r6j30qo0zkn1e.jpg

006ySH7Kgy1fhcnvls4orj30qo0qowkl.jpg

006ySH7Kgy1fhcnvn0tckj30qo0qowjt.jpg

006ySH7Kgy1fhcnvnlve8j30qo0qowkp.jpg

This is what JY was holding

Cr ADDIKTED

Reveal hidden contents

006rtLWpgy1fhcaygg1wkg30710ci7wp.gif

006rtLWpgy1fhcayhsnyoj30hs0dcdhf.jpg

006rtLWpgy1fhcayim5p2j30hs0dcmyx.jpg

This is what in the bear bag

Cr 不想睡黄景瑜的女朋友不是好老婆

Reveal hidden contents

005PljColy1fhcoia87y0j30qo0zk10e.jpg

005PljColy1fhcohttjzuj30qo0zkjt4.jpg

005PljColy1fhcohu8q02j30ix0ixabj.jpg

HD photo for GH's son :lol:

Hide contents

005GVrucgy1fhcip8qxpyj30qo1bee6a.jpg

By JT-Project

Reveal hidden contents

006yjIkfgy1fhcleu63hwj30qo0ts0xw.jpg

006yjIkfgy1fhcletdwraj32zp3c7he1.jpg

One of my fav moment in the series

Reveal hidden contents

006J8jx6gy1fhax6yswm0g30et08c1l5.gif

THANK YOU CP FANS! THESE GIFTS ARE 'PRECIOUS' TO OUR DAI HAI WHALE BAOBEI I'M SURE! THE ''''DONKEYYYYYYYYY...!!!''''  PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET ONE!!! IT'S TOOOOOOO DAMN CUTEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!LOL....LOVE YOU ALL DEAREST YUZHOU BROS & SISS!;;)))...xxx

• Like 5

On 7/9/2017 at 4:28 AM, bearology said:

JY!!!!!!!

omgggg sorry I'm too excited, sorry for the spam

Iut9cKm.jpg

lYKpXfg.jpg

n3V2azF.jpg

L7cYCrT.jpg

Our DaiHaiWhale is super handsome in this Navy uniform!  But why do I think of our 'YinZiMeow' looking at these pics?!...;((...   Wish our Zhou was in this uniform too with JY...!! Zhou was the Top Excellent Pilot in ShangYin... he would look SO gorgeous in this uniform too...!  Sigh...Our two Baobeis ARE BORN FOR EACH OTHER... They compliment each other perfectly!   I'm sure our Whale was feeling and thinking the same.. .and missing our Meow in this with him...!  ...Yes, one day!

• Like 4