22 hours ago, SatiKaotika said:

There is not much left. I am afraid that in the future there will only be films in China about such exciting activities as housework, strolling, eggs stacking (but only if it does not break otherwise would be the unnecessary violence) and grass while growing (although the latter is already too exciting ):blink:
... Unbelievable what a threat is seen in the listed prohibited topics. If they think they can stop the progress or keep the society stable, I can only say welcome to the imagination. Such a thing has never worked.:crazy:

Hahahaha... you are hilarious @SatiKaotika! "Exciting activities like housework, strolling, egg stacking"? :D. I don't think I can beat that, but can we add brick-laying, pencil sharpening and drip irrigation to your list or does it seem too violent? :ph34r: More seriously though, it's a can of worms, eh? What adds to or diminishes stability in a society? I can understand the govt's concerns. I come from a democratic system myself and have often wished for stronger controls, yet these seem a bit too far-fetched. It all comes back to the chicken and egg riddle- does the media only actually reflect society or does it actually impact society to the extent assumed? The very fact that violence and sorcery is being placed parallel to homosexuality is the bigger chasm- the nature of human instinct and happiness has been grossly neglected. So yes, every word of yours rings true. The prohibitions can only create a haze. 

------------------

Thankyou for posting all the pics & clips, @psychology92. Nothing like seeing either of these guys smiling and happy. Ofcourse when they are together, the light in their eyes and the shimmer in their smiles are all different, eh?  I don't think I have ever been happier with anybody returning to China than now... hehe. 

Also, the politeness of these guys at being constantly fan-stalked amazes me (I guess they are enjoying their rightful fame fully), just as the extents of airport access in Beijing.  

------------------

@jingyuzhou: That's great. Our go-to back-up source you are then :-) . 

• Like 5

Welcome back ZZ!!!!!

Cr MaiZi

Spoiler

DDy2jKtUQAEGHYa.jpg

DDy2jKvVoAAMvRS.jpg

DDy2jK9V0AAkYLl.jpg

DDy2jK3VwAA7iWb.jpg

Cr .wuli白妤小公举

Spoiler

DDzDlEyVYAEzYCW.jpg

DDzDlEuUIAADYa_.jpg

DDzDlE4VwAAY04d.jpg

Cr Waitney-桐

Spoiler

DDzHX67U0AAlSFg.jpg

DDzHX63VoAAwvBV.jpg

DDzHX64V0AAS06L.jpg

DDzHX63UIAEUoc4.jpg

Cr 饭米粒官微

Spoiler

DDy2GlVV0AAPNnz.jpg

DDy2GlVUAAARymc.jpg

DDy2GlXU0AEpN0D.jpg

DDy19jxU0AETN8Y.jpg

DDy19jzVYAAc-Fz.jpg

DDy2J5xVYAEUFNi.jpg

DDy2J5zV0AACFS7.jpg

DDy2J50VoAAKZpg.jpg

Gif Cr .就是小晨晨

Spoiler

60e797c1ly1fh6p0x6gbrg20gw0u0he7.gif

Spoiler

60e797c1ly1fh6p12i4u6g20gw0u04qr.gif

Spoiler

60e797c1ly1fh6p19x9azg20gw0u0e8i.gif

Cr Babyboo_yz

Spoiler

DDy3jXjU0AAfV7t.jpg

DDy3jXiUQAEyQVl.jpg

DDy3jXlUQAAapn0.jpg

Cr winni致美丽的你

Spoiler

DDzB61xVYAAb2WA.jpg

DDzB61wUQAAXJzc.jpg

DDzB617UIAAD9bm.jpg

Edited by bearology
delete duplicate
  • Like 9

Clip

Spoiler

Cr OnlyLady女人志 

Omo, ZZ injured himself again??? This looks like a new wound. ZZ ah!!! What to do with you!!!

DDzTZSwU0AAUBXO.jpg

Spoiler

DDzTZSwUwAEO7jx.jpg

DDzTZSwUwAAdsc6.jpg

DDzTTtFVwAAWCQf.jpg

Fanart by J9294T

Spoiler

DDy20YsUwAEzDUU.jpg

DDy201OVwAApUiR.jpg

@psychology92 Poor thing! I say this but I forget it all the time. There is one trick for Soompi's hungry stomach. Ctrl or Command A then copy everything in your post before you hit submit then it anything happens, you just need to paste the whole thing again :D I learnt this the hard way too :lol:

• Like 8

3 hours ago, umajeevan said:

@jingyuzhou:That's great. Our go-to back-up source you are then :-) . 

Lol almost finished ep1, will up-ed sometimes later. The cut was amazing i didn't know(after i compared cutsubbed vers; maybe it was discussed before I haven't done backreading anyways), even the small parts like guhai moving home, bly "barked" at his mom in car, even reading guhai's card name was cut. (If anyone knows the missing translations to this tell me, I will fill it in or i'll just wait from novel then). I'm going on slow pace since i'm doing this alone and for fun haha. *** translation does not belong to me, I just helped re-timed, syncing, and add missing parts (if there is)

• Like 6

Aha! Look who's got into the habit of wearing ripped clothes now. The feline ZZ does find ways to amuse himself, doesn't he? 

JY's fooling around during juijitsu is heartening to see. Yet, he's mostly such a private and soft-spoken person otherwise. 

Keyword for ZZ: EAT! Keyword for JY: SMILE! Key phrase for us: If they can survive, so can you.

-----------------

Alright- do you guys know if this has English subs? It has much more content than the Eng subbed ones I'd come across earlier. 

• Like 5

From 少年企画NEWS. If too small, link here

Spoiler

006pouDkly1fh6tszd3cxj314w8slu0y.jpg

From the studio filming ZZ's MV

Interesting...romantic MV with plates flying everywhere, maybe ZZ chose the grumpy cat over his female lead so the girl got mad:lol:

Spoiler

DD23FgNVwAA_vId.jpg

ZZ - London to Beijing 030717

Cr Lydia_hin

Spoiler

005JxS4Kly1fh7060unhag30800e8x6t.gif

005JxS4Kly1fh705yrqjng30800e8npk.gif

005JxS4Kly1fh7062txt7g30800e8x6t.gif

005JxS4Kly1fh705ux8qjg30800e87wj.gif

005JxS4Kly1fh705w66y4g305n07ix6q.gif

005JxS4Kly1fh706frdpzg30800e87wp.gif

005JxS4Kly1fh7066d72ug30800e87wl.gif

JY looks more mature after he got back from the "battlefield" :D

Spoiler

Cr Johnnystyle and Fireballon

DD3iKX-UAAAaR68.jpg

DD3iKX5UMAAR1-4.jpg

Fanart by Alohomora

Spoiler

006C9HDCgy1fh72fgtw7sj31kw1kwe81.jpg

006C9HDCgy1fh7v2107caj31kw1kwe81.jpg

006C9HDCgy1fh7v0c3x9yj31kw1kwe81.jpg

006C9HDCgy1fh7v3pzpzej31kw1kwe81.jpg

006C9HDCgy1fh7v5fkk4vj31kw1kwe81.jpg

Fanart by J9294T

Liu Zheng made it to fanart :lol:

Spoiler

DD4INYyVwAA2VJo.jpg

DD4INY1VwAA4dON.jpg

By Huhu

Not sure why Zhou Meow is so upset here :lol:

Spoiler

a966fe84gy1fh7378nfk9j20jp0jpqok.jpg

Edited by bearology
delete duplicate
  • Like 7

ZZ liked this post about helping disabled people

【小行动带来大温暖 让#爱无障碍#】成都,小伙一个小小的举动感动网友;郑州,公交司机"脱岗"扶盲人过马路;南京,当残疾人被疏远小伙主动靠近……中国各类残疾人总数已达8500万,他们出行面临着诸多难以想象的困难,伸出你我之手,一个微小的举动,都会给带去他们最大的便利。

Spoiler

60718250ly1fh6r44f9nkj20ku112n5g.jpg

60718250ly1fh6r459u97j20ku1120zu.jpg

60718250ly1fh6r460zylj20ku112ai9.jpg

ZZ gif cr .DTT大婷婷

Spoiler

006CIi3oly1fh6v3cg5jig30jz0u07wk.gif

Cr PussyCat

Spoiler

DD4b76nUMAEUl9z.jpg

DD4cBDQV0AEo4bq.jpg

DD4cPiyU0AASwZo.jpg

DD4cFK0U0AAP0l6.jpg

Cr 柯基泽 from fanart by JT-Project

Spoiler

c596c471ly1fh7xhlglkyj20qo0qotfw.jpg\

c596c471ly1fh7xhekzkqj20qo0qoahz.jpg

c596c471ly1fh7xhdl0nlj20qo0qo0zm.jpg

Cr Yoyo_我想陪你們慢慢走

Spoiler

006CRbqDgy1fh74sf0n0cj30qo0qo79r.jpg

• Like 8

JY studio weibo update

18th July - Photoshoot in Shanghai

19th July - 网易娱乐跨界盛典 award in Beijing ( this one fans are voting for ZZ and ZZ is currently no.3 :lol:) I doubt ZZ will attend this now even if he wins lol

20th July - Photoshoot in Beijing

006u6uFmly1fh815629pkj32y11zfnpd.jpg

ZZ commented "Meow!!!" under this post :lol:

Spoiler

91e4a538gy1fh7v4jaatnj20go0ci3zl.jpg

91e4a538gy1fh7v4juhrej20go0cidgu.jpg

91e4a538gy1fh7v4ki56vj20go0cidgv.jpg

91e4a538gy1fh7v4l5q4uj20go0cijsb.jpg

• Like 12

Hi everyone. Today (4th July), in France, on TV, in a political broadcast called 28 Minutes, airing on the public & popular channel Arte (Link to Arte's webpage: http://www.arte.tv/fr/videos/068401-084-A/28-minutes), one of the journalists talked about the censorship on Chinese Weibo and explained how the web drama 'Addicted' got censored. The journalist did a summary of the story between BLY & GH and said that the censorship of 'Addicted' provoked one of China's biggest scandals because this drama was popular. They showed 2 screencaps of ZZ & JY to illustrate their review, especially this one:

Addicted-Chinese-webseries.jpg

When I heard the words "Addicted" and saw ZZ&JY pics on my TV, my heart skipped a beat! I can tell you that after this chronicle, a lot of people will go and search about the series and about the actors... ZZ & JY are on their way to become famous in France too!

And by the way, this TV programme airs also in Germany, since Arte is a French & German channel... 

I will put a link to the video once Arte adds it on their webpage.

On 7/3/2017 at 1:55 PM, bearology said:

ZZ weibo update

在伦敦,好天气,还有比这更美妙的事吗?

Google traslate

In London, good weather, is there anything more wonderful than this?

**ZZ loves grumpy cats!!!** :lol:

6b202cedly1fh6z46nybkj20qo0qoag9.jpg

6b202cedly1fh6z46b09lj20qo0qoq7w.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

6b202cedly1fh6z46xd7zj20qo0qogsw.jpg

6b202cedly1fh6z477tpgj20qo0qotf1.jpg

6b202cedly1fh6z47s0uvj20qo0qo45n.jpg

6b202cedly1fh6z490f4dj20qo0qojwg.jpg

Oh my world... that kitten is SO CUTEEEEE!!!! The colour, the fur...! That cute little face..lol... too cute! JUST LIKE our Big Kitten Baobei Zhou!!! So adorable, the two! Zhou loves it, and how he hugs that tiny thing...?!!lol....Awwwhh... Super cute!~~

• Like 6

9 hours ago, pygmalion30 said:

Hi everyone. Today (4th July), in France, on TV, in a political broadcast called 28 Minutes, airing on the public & popular channel Arte (Link to Arte's webpage: http://www.arte.tv/fr/videos/068401-084-A/28-minutes), one of the journalists talked about the censorship on Chinese Weibo and explained how the web drama 'Addicted' got censored. The journalist did a summary of the story between BLY & GH and said that the censorship of 'Addicted' provoked one of China's biggest scandals because this drama was popular. They showed 2 screencaps of ZZ & JY to illustrate their review, especially this one:

When I heard the words "Addicted" and saw ZZ&JY pics on my TV, my heart skipped a beat! I can tell you that after this chronicle, a lot of people will go and search about the series and about the actors... ZZ & JY are on their way to become famous in France too!

And by the way, this TV programme airs also in Germany, since Arte is a French & German channel... 

I'm extremely glad to read this within the gamut of international recognition for both of them and the series. If this can give them more international cinematic/web/other media opportunities, it will be fantastic. Being non-Chinese, my fangirl bias screams for them to migrate aboard or even to the moon to live happily ever after, hehe. But considering the larger stereotypes against Asian actors in general in world cinema, I'd assume both of their biggest opportunities lie within China and with their diaspora.

If JY can manage to tread whatever path the government is fine with and make it well in Chinese mainstream cinema with really good story-lines, the Addicted exposure can earn him a better world market in dubbed cinema in the long run, that is, if his producers go aggressive with it. Not to sound utopian, but he could leverage his martial arts training- I haven't come across any jiujitsu based international movie or Chinese dubbed versions. He could really find niche avenues depending on how he picks and chooses. I'm dead tired of karate/kung fu based movies and wouldn't mind say a mainstream jiujitsu based movie, one that can be of JY going to even Brazil, learning the art and then conquering the enemies back in China or elsewhere Plus this guy can do romance (and sing... sigh) like no other martial artist I've come by earlier.

For ZZ, his entire personality is different, and again it would be a matter of picking and choosing. I'd love to listen to an English track from him. I've heard splattered English from him now and then and even a "Miss me?" from him at the airport feels like an exciting new fragrance... rofl. So, for international non-South East Asian fans of Addicted, if ZZ could manage one English track on his album, it'd possibly earn him a new venue. His cinematic (web or otherwise) adventures would require more curating- dance based ones (given his latin dancing penchant) or a musical (do you guys have musicals in mainstream Chinese movies now and then?) would earn him more international spectatorship. See a Ryan Gosling in him? :-) 

All this apart, I'm still reading Addicted Book 2 as the translations slowly progress, and it is with deep sadness that I note how spectacular the casting of both these gentlemen had been. This has probably been discussed here before in the 1700+ pages earlier, but Season 1 had just been a preamble to their characters and they would have fitted in so well as a slightly eccentric CEO and a lanky airforce Major- they were so well chosen for the character evolution down the years. In fact, even if the entire element of sex had been understated as well, the story of Gu Hai and Bai Luo Yin is worth its Season 2 and a final Season 3. With more calculated direction and a tighter offscreen presence (with serious interviewers  briefly discussing the art than those trying to forcefully pry open Yuzhou's private lives), there's so much more of a true closure that the characters deserve. 

Here's wishing the very best to HaiYin and YuZhou.   

• Like 6

4 hours ago, bearology said:

Vote for ZZ

https://c.m.163.com/nc/qa/activity/20170601/index.html#/detail/CMO7K7KJ00039327

Click on ZZ's photo (he's currently no.3) and hit that green bar. You will see the number goes up. 5 votes a day iirc :D

I've been voting since it was posted by @bearology, you can vote more by first using your wifi connection then turning on you LTE, and also if you access private wifi, so I was at the mall today and vote 6 different times by connections to the stores wifi and also my personal wifi and work wifi, so in all I voted 9(times 5) a total of 45 times today. Keep going everyone, Now he's in second. 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, pygmalion30 said:

I live in Belgium and i have the cheapest subscription so i don't have Arte. 

Did they also talk about the recent censorship or just last year

@vtroo you're crazy lol but you gave me ideas here it's 8 am. Im going to vote later.

• Like 6

I can vote more than 5 per day. After I vote 5, then few hours I can vote again. Dunno how this work but maybe because of the connection as @vtroo said (Though I don't recall changing the connection). But it's a good news. Let's vote & hopefully ZZ can climb to 1st position!

• Like 3

Thank you for voting everyone. Since its quiet nowadays, let's VOTE FOR ZZ!!! 

sarah94xx commented in my IG saying that if you switch to flight mode and switch back then you can vote again. I tried and it works :D

I know its hard to win TFboys but JY will attend this award so if ZZ wins, JY can...watch ZZ :lol:

Yeah, I'm despo but anything to help them appearing in the same frame/place right!! Yesterday it looked impossible but now looking at the number, we do have a chance so...

I created a short link to vote

goo.gl/EKu7vQ

Spoiler

vB5TJeG.png

To vote tap on this green bar next to the number

gCCOHn6.png

Also one thing I forget to mention yesterday for JY studio post, the rest of the time when he's not attending events, JY will be filming Red Sea

And our bestfriends

Spoiler

Last but not least, throw back one YZ gif to motivate everyone to vote :lol:

Spoiler

006pxJsjgy1fh84zrfi2gg30az066qv5.gif

• Like 9

Voted, but haven't been able to vote more than five times. When's the last date for voting? Am traveling all over beginning tonight until end of next month- that's technically a lot of Open wifi access points :) . Anything to open up an opportunity for both at the same venue. 

Am anti-corruption to the core, but am willing to accept any and all YZ gif bribes as motivation... hehe.

As for the boys in ripped wear- dishy! ZZ's such a cuddler- needs tactility- a soft toy, cats... JY's cuddle preferences are extremely exclusive :rolleyes:. Cute :wub:.

• Like 5