Ah the word Kilig. It's a Filipino word. It's an indescribable feeling of loving or seeing seeing someone being lovey dovey, or sweet lovable moments. Well that's how I translate it. 

Oh and Chenwen posted this in his IG. 

Ah cutey-patotie Chenwen. Sweet of him to upload a pic of full moon. His English is actually well written. 

• Like 12

So many candies :wub:- so sweet :w00t: - I can't. My tooth hurts. :vicx:

Lots and lots of fans' love (and most importantly the big whale boss') to our bday boy! I wonder what did he get for his b'day present from big boss (besides the engagement ring, the clothes, the undies, the hickey, the shoes, the skateboard, the moon... the list goes on).

BTW I recently watched the Uncontrollable Love (1 & 2), which are very sad (I cried). I would recommended it to everyone if not for the sad ending. Then I hunted for their interviews. The CP is so sweet and lovey-dovey (much much more than YuZhou) and yet they didn't get banned? Maybe because they seemed more like two straight guys playing their role. Even though they are much more playful and lovey in their intervies, I don't get the "special feeling" that I get from Yuzhou, so I don't really ship them but yeah (shrug).

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bearology said:

5MILESLOVE updated weibo again

” Kilig ”

006vBjclgw1f8y4ik2jg3j31321xgnpd.jpg

006vBjclgw1f8y4il26pcj31av2bcak2.jpg

@gesseki Can you please go back and edit your quoted post. Just tag my name instead if you want to. It's unnecessary to quote the whole post since members on mobile will have to scroll through this crazy long post twice. Thank you :)

does anyone know what the caption "kilig" mean? In Filipino, it means the giggly magical feeling you experience everytime you see your crush! 

• Like 10

Happy Birthday our Darling Gorgeous Boy ZZhou! All the world's UVFs are celebrating this day with you and feeling more excited than you lol.. Have a fab day with 'your love' and everyone around you.  Can't wait for HJY's 'declaration of love' and 'claiming you' as his 'one and only beloved' publically tomorrow lol..yeah we wish! Anyways.. have a sweet dream of YuZhou everyone on Soompi...let's all celebrate together with all the firework sweets and candies throw at us tomorrow haha.. niteeexxx..;)))...

• Like 13

5MilesLove weibo update

#1020许魏洲生日快乐# 
就给我一双翅膀 让我自由的飞翔
麦克风为我鼓掌 聆听我放声歌唱
就给我一双翅膀 拥有冲破云霄的力量
期待着最后的怒放
@许魏洲ZZ

006vBjclgw1f8ydvf9swej32bc1jkhdw.jpg

And I just realised, 5ML changed logo for ZZ birthday. Used to be For Johnny and Timmy. Today it's For Timmy and Johnny :w00t:

• Like 18

Hi! Just curious question, who is 5MilesLove? Is the person related to Yuzhou somehow? I really like all the post this person put. Can someone translate the one above pls?

Spoiler

#1020许魏洲生日快乐# 
就给我一双翅膀 让我自由的飞翔
麦克风为我鼓掌 聆听我放声歌唱
就给我一双翅膀 拥有冲破云霄的力量
期待着最后的怒放
@许魏洲ZZ

• Like 3

6 hours ago, bearology said:

5MilesLove weibo update

#1020许魏洲生日快乐# 
就给我一双翅膀 让我自由的飞翔
麦克风为我鼓掌 聆听我放声歌唱
就给我一双翅膀 拥有冲破云霄的力量
期待着最后的怒放
@许魏洲ZZ

006vBjclgw1f8ydvf9swej32bc1jkhdw.jpg

And I just realised, 5ML changed logo for ZZ birthday. Used to be For Johnny and Timmy. Today it's For Timmy and Johnny :w00t:

Trans.

Just give me a pair of wings, let me fly free
The Microphone to keep me singing out loud
Just give me a pair of wings, I'll possess the power to break through the clouds.
Looking forward for the ultimate full bloom.

@ksuyen 5 Miles Love is a mysterious fan account for Johnny and Timmy, He had setup his account last Mar. 10 this year. He is like the ring leader of the cpfs, the DADDY of all. He posts whenever there are very special events such as concerts, fashion events, other prestigious events, etc. All his post are genuinely in HD photos and the caption that he puts is most of the time from a lyrics of a romantic song but sometimes he post with his own. He will also put this captions through different languages commonly in Chinese, Japanese, English. He's really incredible that even without proper lighting all his photos are perfect shot! and JY and Timmy are always facing the camera most of the time!!! and the most cool & grandest thing that he did was to host for the LED ad boards in ZZ's final concert at Shanghai, proudly spreading the word and love for ZZ all over the place.

He is like a bridge between Johnny and Timmy's love and like a powerful string that binds the two. He used 5miles to describe the distance between Johnny and Timmy. He is still mysterious though, although he tagged in his own account that he's just a FAN but there are speculations that it may be a really rich fan, or can be JY and ZZ themselves and even dragged CJD and their past managers but NO ONE knows until now.

----

Definitely 5miles is on Fire today and I'm expecting the most important birthday message. Maybe it will be in private but I have a hunch that something very special will add a flavor on ZZ's Birthday today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHOUZHOU!!!

• Like 24

ZZ's team especially his manager are truelly caring as the first wish is for him to be happy..not about him being more popular..success in showbiz or..getting more things and so on...i feel touched and happy tht ZZ is taking care by good people. It is very important to be surrounded by people who truly care. I am starting to respect his manager.. .taking care of energetic and clumsy ZZ is no kidding..haha

@bearology thank you.you are super fan!!.u clear some of my confusion on some events date.

• Like 17

3 hours ago, ronper2016 said:

does anyone know what the caption "kilig" mean? In Filipino, it means the giggly magical feeling you experience everytime you see your crush! 

@ronper2016 - oh, i am sorry. i didnt mean to inconvenience you my soompi babies......i'm still trying to work my way around the forum's interface. i just recently joined because of Boss whale and mr, kitty cat! hehehehe!. ill try to learn as fast as i can...to avoid long posts to be re-posted again

"kilig" (i was born and raised in the philippines) is a filipino word which is an indescribable feeling. in the english language it could be similar to " having butterflies in your stomach". Let me just put it this way,,,to make it understandable to all our international yuzhou fandom.....what would you guys feel if one day, on one stage, you sunddenly see JY and ZZ together again, and see their faces light up upon seeing each other....then man man tou (walk slowly, right? hahaha)  towards each other, teary eyed and just hug each other so tightttttttttttt......what you would feel is "KILIG".   hope that helps:D

• Like 8