A long time didn`t post in here and recently so many news yuzhou that suprised me :w00t: :w00t: first zz visited jy to baotou second zz hickey.. third jy`s ig updated he wrote "moonshine" that`s zz birth lunar that mean is moon fourth yuzhou shirt fifth jy id updated has changed sixth just now news

Is this true??? :w00t:

Yuzhou really kill me... how cute you both like ninja... really curious about their relationship, they`re really dating or not still misteryous... 

Later 2 day zz birthday, any other hint about them on zz birthday?? #sorry my english not good

• Like 4

2 hours ago, xix19xix said:

@prima13facie I don't think that he will do so publicly on his instagram account. His account is not linked with ZZ, so it is unlikely to be a private message.

Besides, he has other ways to declare his love for ZZ. This is most probably a hack.

Whoever did this... do they know what problems they are creating for JY... the war between only fans and CPF fans will only get worse. The ban... gosh, do we really have to wait for eight years now...

@skeletonworks 

I'm also uncertain about this method by JY, whoever made it is really disturbing. It seems like a wicked plan sheesh. 

Yeah, I'm a bit worried about fan wars too. Oh man, what's gotten into their heads.

I apologize for making everyone confused.

But what matters most is that we know that they're together and good on the line. Right?

Okay, Moving on... :) 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, ksuyen said:

OMG

:blink::crazy::blink::w00t::w00t::vicx:

Jing Yu.... is this for real?

note: did anyone know in what situation one said the phrase I wish I know how to quit you.

(go in the corner and cry softly)

@prima13facie let us know if this was true or just a cruel prank :(

"I wish I knew how to quit you." It's a quote from Brokeback Mountain. 

This fake account is obviously somebody else. 

• Like 2

Sorry party pooper is here. No JY didn't post that. It was not him. The CPF who took over the account revamped his or her  account, by deleting all her previous post, change the bio and the profile pic before posting ZZ's picture . I saw it before she did all these. I think it was public too. It was certainly not a newly created account too as it had over 200 hundred posts already. I think it was a Thai or Vietnamese CPF actually, can't really remember. 

Someone posted this picture already! Great spare me the effort... heh heh As you can see it was a CPF account before it became an imitation account this afternoon. 

Spoiler

I can't believe there is so much speculations about this. Gosh. In the defence of the CPF, she didn't hacked into JY's account . She simply just changed her username to JY's old one when she saw it was availble to be used again. Usernames can be reuse on Instagram. I reckon she did not know what she did will blow up because the rice ball app  has not update JY's Instagram username yet. But yes.. it's not a pleasant surprise for everyone and can certainly put both on shaky grounds again. 

Also, the  white Y3 top that JY is wearing was given to him by a fan from 鲸城 fan site.  It was from a male fan and his little heart burst when his "card was flipped over". :wub: 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

wishing Zhouzhou a happy birthday! It's sad isn't it that he can't openly wish a friend/lover/ex-colleague a happy birthday.

OH WOW! , they can not even wish happy birthday to each other
,I feel embarrassed:tears::frown:, I am here since march and still don't understand the limits of their ban. I would like to write a lot of thing   I'm feeling right now but my lousy english doesn't allow me....:bawling::bawling:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, prima13facie said:

Just Now:

ZZ updated his weibo:lxhzhuanfa_org.gif

Soon I'm also going to the legal age of marriage and I heard that you want to grab my Registration Book. Well...... Who's looking at my wedding photo and I'll think about it.

Is it common to think about 'legal age of marriage' instead of just '22nd birthday'?

How can two someones be so in love?

I'm not fond of manips but 5ML's one is just too perfect. Just thinking about it making me tear up. And "This Promise" mv just keep replaying inside my mind.

Spoiler

• Like 14

I just used my screaming-cat gif only a few posts ago... Should I use it again? :sweatingbullets::w00t::phew:

Naaah. I'll just use this one:

tumblr_m1trhgwfLg1qdlh1io2_250.gif

35 minutes ago, lielee said:

And "This Promise" mv just keep replaying inside my mind.

I am still hoping for ZZ to give us a new song for his 3 million fans celebration (and maybe, doubled as his wedding birthday celebration as well!).

Rumour has it that he had rehearsed a new song but did not perform it on his Shanghai FM, right?

@prima13facie: really appreciate the spam! :D

• Like 14

Guest skeletonworks

Before anyone gets angry at @prima13facie for posting a bunch of Yuzhou marriage photos without spoiler, can we all please excuse her and just let it be?

Let's just all just spread Yuzhou love for the next 2 days. Write whatever you want. My faith in Yuzhou will never waver.

#yuzhouisreal

006vBjclgw1f8wuhipyuuj30s716ck5p.jpg

Woooo.....are you attending the wedding? I need to save up money for the airfare! Bwhahaha....do you think the reception will be in Dandong or shanghai or Beijing! Lol....

No one is getting angry at a soompier's post about Mr kittycat's weibo legal age to marry thing...he just wants to know if there is someone else who can beat boss whale...Goodluck! Bwhahaha

Lastly..about boss whales IG post...whoever did that...bless your heart...thanks anyway about the" I wish I know how to quit you"...but we already know that...hahahaha...boss whale should have done that right after the Web series, right? Our Mr kittycat got boss whale under his spell and charm.....haters gonna hate...just like terrorists...they want to instill chaos and fear...so let's pay no mind to this person. It's like one bitter candy among the candied fruits on sticks our boys are giving us!!!! 

Yuzhou fandom! Fighting!!! Bring in the Sweets!!!!!

• Like 13

I am a CPF but I am quite bit older than anyone in this forum. With that being said, after i make this comment please don't stone me or throw me in the sea with cement blocks tied to my feet.

I really don't think that Timmy meant anything by that post.  If you remember from his last event, I think it was the lingerie event, the audience asked him for his family registration book.  I think he is just playing off of that and trying to have a little fun.

The CPF in me wants me to be wrong but for the boys sake, I hope I am right. Only fans can be very cruel. 

• Like 8

Just finish cooking vegetable dumplings and decided to check if there's some news. And there is. ZZ! 

Everyone in here is like mGy5RUJ.gif

So in honor of ZZ's birthday and YuZhou's wedding. We start celebrating until JingYu's birthday. So

raw 

giphy.gif

For minors, sorry but sodas and juices are at the corner.

I'm sharing what I made. (Not exactly like it but close enough, a bit spicy though. Okay maybe a lot spicy, but the peach buns aren't. I didn't make the peach buns though.) For longevity of life for YuZhou.

blogger-image-773803635.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Beef-Chow-Mein_14562.jpg

I'm sorry but sweets and slices of cakes will be later served by YuZhou themselves.

@prima13facie Thank you for those manips, fanarts, and non manip/fanarts. Loving them and saved them already.

@lielee To others maybe, but that wedding MV and song of Sam and Casey was beautiful. 

@skeletonworks can we extend it to JingYu's bday?

@sassie12 no one's gonna throw you into the see or bury you alive. here's some food. I don't have to explain why they do these things because others and I have already talked about it.

LET'S BE MERRY!  (Hope no one's colorblind.)

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 14

Spoiler

006vBjclgw1f8wuhipyuuj30s716ck5p.jpg

Wow! I think this is the best manip for this occasion and one of the pic I love the most. Their faces are very handsome individually. But together they are perfect. See what I meant by harmony. ZZ asked he would think about it if the the person in the photo (for wedding reg album)  looks good (with him). I say nothing can and will beat JY in this pic.

Happy birthday ZZ! I think JY already sent him his wishes at midnight.

Hope to see anymore updates.

• Like 15

9 hours ago, prima13facie said:

Soon I'm also going to the legal age of marriage and I heard that you want to grab my Registration Book. Well...... Who looks good with my wedding photo and I'll think about

oh zz, you know darn well what the answer would be from fans! it's like asking what animal would you like to have as pet!

• Like 10

4 hours ago, sassie12 said:

I am a CPF but I am quite bit older than anyone in this forum. With that being said, after i make this comment please don't stone me or throw me in the sea with cement blocks tied to my feet.

I really don't think that Timmy meant anything by that post.  If you remember from his last event, I think it was the lingerie event, the audience asked him for his family registration book.  I think he is just playing off of that and trying to have a little fun.

The CPF in me wants me to be wrong but for the boys sake, I hope I am right. Only fans can be very cruel. 

Hi @sassie12. I am quite old too..lol..(really surprised with myself that i still so crazy over this cp..and so in love w ZZ.)..everyone here are lovely fans and mature..wont stone maybe just friendly nudge...i think ZZ know well  when he posted that, he knows the fans will do all the ps of him and JY. So yeah it can be fun and may also try to get more cpf fans and in the same time having only fans that truely support him no matter what his decision.the extreme only fans will slowly dies off...it is a good strategy also. 

• Like 13