@bearology thank you. That cleared up some questions of mine. 

----- 

so I just made a Weibo account but in the app not the website. I have no idea how Weibo works -_-|| if anyone wants to give me tips. I welcome it with open arms. And question for Weibo users. Do people have automatic responses to people who follow them?

• Like 5

a Dutch saying here. We zullen ze een poepie laten ruiken. Translated is that. we will let them smell a poopy

With other words my weibo group is same as me also busy with reposting and like comments in the original post with 黄景瑜/许魏洲 in it aaaah my vinger got cramp here hahahaha

And most of the people i follow do the same it's amazing weibo is overloaded wit repost and likes hahaha

SUPPORT FOR YUZHOU FIGHTING Richard Simmons THE BAN !!!!!!

• Like 11

7 hours ago, bearology said:
Haiz REPOST and COMMENT if you want to (I did LOL) but ifensi private message a fan
Rough Trans by Ryo: Hello, thank you for participating in the #you two are the most good looking in the world# activity. Due to yuzhou's special policy reasons, we estimated that yuzhou fansites would not be able to obtain the commercial image rights, to avoid fans hard work going to waste, and feeling disappointed. We advice fansites to not encourage fans to participate in this activity. We recommend that it's best to delete the repost, to avoid more people joining in, and making everyone disappointed. Thank you for your understanding.
I won't swear here but #@$%$@%^$#^Q#$. OK FINE!!!!! For those who don't believe the bans exist. READ THIS!!!
  Hide contents

CvR1xFvUIAAJSd5.jpg

Wow, this is actually sad. But at least now the fans know not to get disappointed even when ifensi cant really make YZ the winner, in case they eventually win. Yes the most you can do is take a stand. 

• Like 3

2nd last chapter of MQQ (YM & YQ) epilogue has been translated! Read the full chapter translation of Ch. 23: Who’s Yang small three? [rated M] here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/59 

Spoiler

Yang Meng was finally angered. He turned around while baring his two small canine teeth. He jumped onto the bed at top speed and snatched the tablet that was in You Qi’s hands over. You Qi reacted quickly and closed the chat window but was still discovered by Yang Meng.

“Who are you chatting with every day these few days?”

“Nobody, just a few bros asking me to help them do some stuff.” You Qi wanted to snatch the tablet over but to no avail.

Yang Meng was quite firm, “Who are you kidding? Why don’t your bros call you directly if they want you to help them?”

“The matter is too cumbersome and there’s a lot of details, I was afraid they couldn’t remember them all.”

Yang Meng didn’t believe and insisted on opening You Qi’s messaging app. An icon appeared immediately and Yang Meng became angry the moment he saw the nickname.

“Small three? You actually named her (he) as ‘small three’?”

[Note 1: A mistress (third party) is normally referred to as “small three” (小三).]

[Note 2: He (他) and she (她) have the same pronunciation in Chinese so it can be easily misunderstood in speech.]

You Qi was at a loss, “I didn’t name it, he (she) is called ‘small three’ originally.”

“I f***, she has self-awareness indeed. Say, is she the female lead that acted with you?”

“How could it be her? Look properly, the gender is male. Moreover there’s also a word in front of this ‘small three’.”

“Yang small three……” Yang Meng was angered again while muttering, “Is this guy actually f***ing ranked starting from me? Who allowed him to follow my surname? F***……”

You Qi listen to Yang Meng, his words becoming more and more unbelievable. You Qi quickly used a series of pacifications and interruptions and finally managed to let this thing pass by.

Mr. Top...... [rated M]

Spoiler

Crawling into the blankets, both of them can’t wait to create a ruckus. This time You Qi pressed against Yang Meng and said bewitchingly, “Meng Zi, let’s change another way of playing, it’s too dull to always do it like that.”

Yang Meng’s handsome face turned a little red, his heartbeat increased. He finally relented after You Qi’s repeated urges.

“We can play but you need to let me top.”

You Qi agreed to it very happily.

Yang Meng rubbed with all his might, almost rubbing off a layer of skin but his “little bird” still refused to come alive.

“Why is it not working again? Yang Meng was getting a little scared of this problem.

You Qi consoled immediately, “Maybe it’s not willing to top.”

“Why would it be unwilling? My heart is very willing to.”

“Does it only depend on your willingness?” You Qi spread open his hand, “You need to listen to it!”

Yang Meng suppressed his grievances, “I can’t listen to it this time, no matter what I need to be this top.”

“Alright, you be top.” You Qi turned Yang Meng’s body over and lifted his small narrow butt, “Whether you’re on top or bottom, I’ll still address you as top!”

After a while, Yang Meng wailed, “I’m top, ahh——!! ……”

“Yes, Mr. top you’re so tight.”

“……”

Spoiler

As Yang Meng was saying, his facial expression changed in a flash, looking at this closeness between old father Yang and You Qi, he understood everything instantly.

“You knew that I was fired?”

Old father Yang replied plainly, “I knew it long ago, You Qi had told me already since the second day after you resigned.”

Yang Meng’s pupils turned black suddenly, two rows of small white teeth grinding up and down, “You Qi, you’re so evil (secretly bullying me), since they knew everything why didn’t you tell me? Making me unable to go home despite having a home?”

You Qi leaned over to beside Yang Meng’s ear and said, “If you have a home to go home to, would you still go to my place?”

Ahahahah…… The Yang Meng who was tricked again stormed into old father Yang’s bedroom. He stayed inside to soothe his anger, deciding to never have any contact with You Qi again till he dies of old age.

A tablet screen was in front of his eyes and the messaging app was on the main screen. Yang Meng saw the undisguised three words “Yang small three”.

He suddenly remembered that his father was ranked number three in his family.

“Yang small three…… Is this guy actually f***ing ranked starting from me? Who allowed him to follow my surname? F***……” Yang Meng developed goose bumps all over his body.

Faint sounds of You Qi’s teasing voice could be heard coming from outside, “Uncle Yang, let me tell you something funny, yesterday night when I was chatting with you over the web, your son……”

Yang Meng rushed out at a speed of running a 100 metres sprint.

• Like 14

6 hours ago, xix19xix said:

They are the couple of the year, whether the authority likes it or not!

It is a fact. It is what they deserve! I am not going to shy away just because the editor's warning of disappointment. I will be more disappointed with myself if I just let it be. This is the way I choose to support yuzhou even if it means that the outcome is still the same. I want to let them know they have my support! 

:cookie::cookie::cookie:

• Like 9

Spoiler

First, new YT video with some clips I haven't seen before. Like the last one, can anybody tell where do they come from? Also, I have 't seen the ones in the market (warning: ZZ adorable pout). The part that I have seen from Addicted BTS is different.

note: I found it! On the second YT video below, how cute is JY asking ZZ to go home with him.

Spoiler

Second, I am sitting here fuming with the news! YuZhou is a couple of the year, nobody else, and as @xix19xix said, I would be more disappointed if fans stop supporting them! It is unlikely, even if they won, they would get any support from government. Which is precisely why it is an utmost important right now for the fans to support them - regardless of anything else.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, ksuyen said:

Second, I am sitting here fuming with the news! YuZhou is a couple of the year, nobody else, and as @xix19xix said, I would be more disappointed if fans stop supporting them! It is unlikely, even if they won, they would get any support from government. Which is precisely why it is an utmost important right now for the fans to support them - regardless of anything else.

We have to remember, Addicted, the show, is banned. JY & ZZ collaborated (and became a couple) because of it. So even if they did win (which we know they would) to grant permission to use their images would be, in a slightly round about way, a promotion of the show and a violation of the ban on Addicted. 

If HC had aired, they had not been edited out of RFT, or if JY had been able to do Amazing Race with ZZ as his secret partner, then there would be collaborative work, not under sparft restrictions, that could be promoted. Unfortunately, though, none of these happened (because of the bans, but I think y'all know what I'm saying).

Just because we know what's going to happen, though, doesn't mean we should give up, of course. Sometimes moral victories are more important than concrete ones. JY & ZZ will be able to see they have support, as individual artists as much as a CP, and it will help send a message to the entertainment industry how much popular power they have.

• Like 19

Spoiler
2 hours ago, sohocomo said:

Just because we know what's going to happen, though, doesn't mean we should give up, of course. Sometimes moral victories are more important than concrete ones. JY & ZZ will be able to see they have support, as individual artists as much as a CP, and it will help send a message to the entertainment industry how much popular power they have.

Wise words, Auntie :) I agree. Somehow they real life story has become as interesting as the Heroin web series :tears: I don't know how this real drama is going unfold, but let's pray it's going to be a happy ending one at the end and that they won't have to wait for 8 years just like in the book. :tears:

Both of their career is on the line at this moment, and either party understood the risk to go against the authority. It is unwise, so JY and ZZ must protect each other. On the other hand, we as fans couldn't take this ban as a fair decision because it's unfair to them and to us. The only thing which consoles us in this misery is the knowledge that they still contact (and love) each other. :wub:

I am crying again watching the YT below (during the Awards after separation) when JY sang Simple Love 2:35 (MC asked him to sing with the words from the heart to a special someone below). Then see ZZ face afterwards at 3:06, he seemed almost crying (even his manager checking him out as if asking 'are you okay'?). BTW the lyrics that JY sang is as follow in English (I think Simple Love by Jay Chou is really their love theme song):

" I want to just hold your hand like this and not let go / Can love be simple without pain / You leaning on my shoulder / You sleeping on my chest / Want to be like this with no worries, singing as we walk along "

Spoiler

• Like 12

HAPPY 1400 PAGE!!!

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: :cookie::cookie:

We managed to come this far when everything should be ended already but let's us keep waiting patiently until the ban is lifted like YuZhou waiting for each other without caring about other people.

Spoiler

• Like 19

Guys good vibes, good vibes. Even if YuZhou won't be crowned as winner in our heart, mind and everyone's that they are the true winner. They made a huge impact that they had to be banned. Let's all think positively and keep supporting YuZhou. 

Congratulations on 1400th pages. 

(The sadness is maddening. ToT. Guess it's the low blood sugar in us.)

Aww, JY always wait for ZZ. A good husband always wait for his wife. :D

• Like 12

Congratulations on 1400th pages!!!

KUDOS TO ALL SOOMPIERS IN THIS FORUM :heart::heart::heart:

Be strong YuZhou!  We will always support you.:blush:

Let's be positive, this SP***RFT knew there is something special going on between them:phew: so they put this ban on the first place:angry:.

still, feel so unfair to me that other BL couples can freely together in one frame, while for our YuZhou, they cant even say "happy Birthday" to each other in public,... hics:(

I'm stealing @bearology post just because Looveee this, playful JY with shy innocent ZZ :D.... (sigh... this good ol' days)

3 hours ago, bearology said:

c81cc374jw1f906d04wyjg20b408wu0z.gif

• Like 16

Bearo hates quote.. but i must quote .. cos they're the exact same words I wanna say.. I'm still here.. we're still here.. and we will be in the future too.  :heart:

4 hours ago, bearology said:

a966fe84jw1f90gttmccvg20gf0gmgmm.gif

Cr 呼呼花-

This voting thing may not go anywhere and I am sure each of us know that already. 

At least, what happened yesterday, we managed to send our message to JingYu and ZhouZhou.

They were, have been and will always have our support.

Proud of this fandom! We tried...hard! One day....and we will wait for that day together! 

hearta_org.gifhearta_org.gif doge_org.gifmm_org.gifhearta_org.gifhearta_org.gif

• Like 17

Tomorrow event: COSMO x PEACEBIRD - Livestream App 一直播 at 3:30pm (BJ time). Info here

Spoiler

6938f389jw1f90zylmt6aj20j60p642e.jpg

PEACEBIRD event starts at 9:00 BJ time - ZZ will be performing 3 songs: Light, IRYE and Understanding Dream

Spoiler

CvW-fmDUAAECo-4.jpg

ZZ has livestream on Nov 8 using. Livestream app 天猫. Info here

Spoiler

CvSXSoVUEAA-jb7.jpg

Rough translation by Ryo. Fans are doing this voting for JY's birthday, high votes mean he can be featured at shengzhen train station banner. Download 魔饭生 app and follow below steps (if you have weibo, wechat or QQ)

Spoiler

Cr hiyaya12345 Twitter

Step 1

CvWj3qxUIAAGvh7.jpg

Step 2

CvWj3q8UIAAfwzn.jpg

Step 3

CvWj3rPUMAAjIkj.jpg

Step 4 (the second one)

CvWkA9GUAAApY_s.jpg

Step 5 (1 hour - 3 votes)

CvWkA9FVIAArc8m.jpg

JY profile pic here :(

CvWj3rCUsAApYkV.jpg

Edited by bearology
Updated
  • Like 12

Fanart by 有的是青春_沒的是時間. Caption: Don't worry. You're right here in my arm :tears:

Spoiler

be0e81dbjw1f912rlil96j20rs13bdjm.jpg

be0e81dbjw1f912rmsn42j20rs13bdkq.jpg

FMV. Full link here

Spoiler

FMV. Translated by Fuu

Hubbies Questions and Answers:

1. Your other half is warm hearted?  O X

2. Your other half still have abs? (ROTL) X

3. You really really love your half? O X 

Awww, pinochio ZZ!! We all know you love Big Fool ahhh!!

Spoiler

Original MV CR:幺叽叽叽叽

Youtube Channel 永不放倒瑜洲大旗

More FMV :wub:

Spoiler

• Like 15

5 hours ago, narakeiko said:

Wuaaaa~ We have come this far together... :tears:

It's 1400 pages everyone... How do you feel..??? We've wait for more than half a year and still waiting...

HAPPY 1400 PAGES..!!! 

Will always be here waiting with our Soompi family till our YUZHOU REUNITE!HAPPY 1400 PAGESYAY!:thumbsup::grin::kiss_wink:

• Like 10

In the midst of a new storm, I seem to have returned. It feels good to return to my second family here at Soompi.

HAPPY 1400 PAGES

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY WISHES TO ZHOUZHOU

'Auntie' @sohocomo thank you for the mention. It's great to return and find your fanfiction as one of the first things seen and to know that everyone kept the forum lively.

Extra kudos for the great work done by @bearology and @prima13facieNot to mention everyone who worked on translations while delivering so many other goodies. All of your hard work is much appreciated.

Spoiler

So much has happened since I last posted both good, bad and sad. The joyous birthdays and a new birth, the death of my aunt and the information that my brother has cancer. It was a bit overwhelming and I am still regrouping.

Hope I do not overwhelm with "like" as I will be back reading all I have missed in the thread.

• Like 7

22 hours ago, Scandani said:

oh darn I missed ZZ's birthday since I was traveling. Happy belated birthday Xu Wei Zhou. On another happy note. I got my JY's photobook, yasssss!!! So sexy!!!! I wonder if ZZ will make a photobook too. He will look so gorgeous!

@Scandani I missed ZZ's birthday and some other things too... am so with you on the wishing of belated birthday wishes. I received my Addicted photobook and the DVD was smiling like crazy when I opened the package even knowing that I don't speak Chinese I still own the video... it's mine and I am proud to be a fan of both JY, ZZ and the staff and crew of Addicted web series.

• Like 10