From Gashu

Host: please describe which fan, wear spec or not?

ZZ: I didn't wear spec also can't see :lol:

*Hubby is watching la LOL*

Everytime ZZ appears, JY will ONLINE. 3 TIMES ALREADY!!!!

Watching his kitten and western models all in one, 1 bird kills 2 stones right JY!!!

• Like 14

He looked so pretty at the airport and so handsome during the livestream. 

I was doing nothing and my mind wandered to Yu's fanmeet and "since it's fanmeet, there will be more talking, so Chinese or Thai, I won't understand" then "ah! But fanmeet also has singing so IS YU GOING TO SING AND MAYBE HRYY SINCE IT IS HIS SONG TO AND IF "SIMPLE LOVE"..." My mind exploded by then.

I googled to find love bite pics to post to compare with the bruise on bb kitten's neck because I need some convincing but it resulted with nothing similar to compare with so no picture.

Off-topic

Spoiler

I realized, if Doctor Strange joined The Avengers, then old-time Sherlock meeting with modern-time Sherlock and... Sorry RDJ, I just love Benedict!

• Like 4

Oh ZZ, such innocent baby  [污][污][污]

006qjybHgw1f8tc2e1xjkj31400qoafs.jpg

Spoiler
CR:  Be_my_sugar

006qjybHgw1f8tc27qwpxj31400qogt6.jpg006qjybHgw1f8tc2896crj31400qoqa4.jpg006qjybHgw1f8tc26bej1j31400qo43v.jpg

006qjybHgw1f8tc29m7w7j31400qo7bd.jpg006qjybHgw1f8tc2aqej0j31400qojxq.jpg006qjybHgw1f8tc2bdqu9j31400qotfe.jpg

006qjybHgw1f8tc2cm788j31400qo7b3.jpg006qjybHgw1f8tc2d4ihbj31400qogre.jpg006qjybHgw1f8tc2e1xjkj31400qoafs.jpg

Spoiler

006qjybHgw1f8tc27qwpxj31400qogt6.jpg006qjybHgw1f8tc2896crj31400qoqa4.jpg006qjybHgw1f8tc26bej1j31400qo43v.jpg006qjybHgw1f8tc29m7w7j31400qo7bd.jpg006qjybHgw1f8tc2aqej0j31400qojxq.jpg006qjybHgw1f8tc2bdqu9j31400qotfe.jpg006qjybHgw1f8tc2cm788j31400qo7b3.jpg006qjybHgw1f8tc2d4ihbj31400qogre.jpg

More Hickeys LOL... His make up artist or ZZ should have applied some tanning powder to conceal it [摊手]

Poor Kitten capillaries [二哈]

Spoiler

Short cartoon for YuZhou. ZZ arrived at home and JY is jealous [別煩我] But they kissed and make up eventually. :wub:

http://www.miaopai.com/show/ejefFYXqDhI0fkU1jcPUxg__.htm Cr:  幺叽叽叽叽叽

@lielee Fret not! The culprit is indeed a mosquito with tiger teeth in Baotou who succeeded to hit the spot on the Kitten  [笑cry]

• Like 12

Guest skeletonworks
On 13/10/2016 at 8:25 AM, bearology said:

Fanart 

7 days til ZZ's bday. Big Fool and the kids lol are learning how to make bday cake :lol:

Hide contents

Cr 有的是青春_沒的是時間

be0e81dbjw1f8q4vy8wynj20vg0m8goz.jpg

Sally posted another fanart in the comment section when they got caught by ZZ! LOL!

Spoiler

be0e81dbjw1f8qjiozs8aj20m80vg0w4.jpg

ZZ: What are you guys doing?

JY: Nothing!

On 14/10/2016 at 8:25 PM, ximichem said:

Our Global Supporting Message Project has finally accomplished!!

@ximichem Thank you so much for your hard work and everyone else who are involved in this project! I saw it on weibo and reposted it! I felt so moved that they were so many fans who took part in sending support message to the boys! Hope they will at least know about this side project even though they cannot acknowledge it publicly!

5 hours ago, ryokise said:

[Eng CC subs]161015 许魏洲 Xu weizhou message to fans

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for the sub Ryo! This seems like a mini 3M welfare to me. You no need to be so despo anymore. Just take it as his 3M welfare la! Hahahaha.

Recap on today's course of events:

1) That hickey at the airport... Is he showing off or what?! Yesterday we didn't see any hickey most probably because it was concealed since it's a photoshoot? This big Whale really likes to mark his territory especially because big Kitty is going for a bra event surrounded by lingerie models!

2) Like bearo said, Boss online 3 times. The first two using his studio account and the last one using his own account. First he online right when Zhouzhou arrived at the venue. Then he online again when Zhouzhou came to the stage as the mystery guest. The last one was when Zhouzhou appeared again after the Western model runaway. Cannot miss kitty's livestream maa....

3) Seeing that Baizhou models carrying the bra, I felt sorry for Johnny cause he couldn't watch models wearing lingerie. Then later all these Western models started coming out wearing lingerie... Damn... I think Johnny got nosebleed LOL.

4) Excited Zhouzhou to see lingerie models (?). BrCTfSI.gif : What are you so excited about?! G7K6ywd.gif

Spoiler

VeRzKFr.gif

5) Embarrassed Zhouzhou. BrCTfSI.gif: Really didn't see anything ah??!

Spoiler

SwpaLzm.gif

6) They played Zhouzhou's album through out the event! And early in the event, they even played Hai Ruo You Yin and hearing Johnny's voice in Zhouzhou's event, it's just so overwhelming! They even played Man Man Zou but midway it was changed to Moonlight... I'm like what?! Whatever....

---------------------------------------------------------------

When Zhouzhou wear that washed denim shirt, later we spotted Johnny wearing one too. When Johnny started wearing flannel shirt, Zhouzhou also started donning one. FrLFKIa.pngFrLFKIa.png

**For those having trouble with Soompi eating your composed post, maybe you can copy everything you've composed before pressing the submit reply button. That's what I do cuz I've been battling this since ages and that's how I combat it.