1 hour ago, sohocomo said:

I'm seriously beginning to think 5MilesLove is a 'network' rather than one person. If it was just one person who was able to get all of the pics, and now the vid, other fans who follow the boys every where would begin to recognize he/she. (Like the one gal who follows JY every where. I can't remember her name at the moment.) But if there's a group of people working together, maybe answering to a 'ring leader' (like CJD or Vivi) then it would be easier to avoid detection.

Yes, I concur. It has to be. In fact, I suspect that those closest to both JY and ZZ are all in this. Someone mentioned before that they tend to choose CP supporters as their agents, managers, etc. There is a bit of a movement going on. Remember that you told us before that "wuri" means our.

There is a question which my partner shared that bugs me.

Spoiler

Given their busy schedule, how often do they actually meet? Do they really have time to date?

@pygmalion30, just voted... Hmm, I doubt anyone can catch him...

• Like 20

so guys, i'm planning to go to either beijing or shanghai for a 6-8 week intensive mandarin language program either later this year or early next year. my chinese now is level 1 HSK but I would like to learn more so i can speak, listen and read mandarin. i'm doing this because of the effect zz and jy had in me and i'm not even chinese. any suggestion guys which school or place has a great program to do this? please PM me if you have any suggestion. thanks so much!

• Like 11

2 hours ago, bearology said:

P/S: That ZZ's gif from 5MilesLove is definitely illegal. JY, you should ban ZZ from doing that! Oh wait, maybe ZZ should do it more often so maybe we will have some Changba updates from a certain whale soon? :lol:

Who do you think he did it for?  :P

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ronper2016 said:

any suggestion guys which school or place has a great program to do this?

Beijing Language and Culture University (link here) has a great program.

Spoiler

(if the link doesn't work, go to their main page > Admission & Aid > International Students - it will open a new tab, then click "Chinese Courses")

A friend of mine (who has zero knowledge when it comes to Chinese language) now speaks/understands better Chinese than I do -.- that's one option you can look into, I am sure there are tonnes more ;) 

edit: Thai fans did this for ZZ's concert (cr: 北京艺鼎团) - so nice of them! One of it is at the bus stop for shuttle bus from Mo Chit to Impact area, where the concert will be held (Thunder Dome is somewhere around there)! Thai fans are amazing :D 

Spoiler

7712c0a7jw1f689uetoc0j21be0qo7e9.jpg

Spoiler

7712c0a7jw1f689uhrf1tj20sg0lc43i.jpg

Spoiler

7712c0a7jw1f689uqdcnmj20qo0wl76v.jpg

Spoiler

7712c0a7jw1f689uu892fj20zk0q4wgb.jpg

Spoiler

7712c0a7jw1f689v0qknyj20qo0w1jum.jpg

Spoiler

7712c0a7jw1f689v3k3urj20qo0vndie.jpg

Spoiler

7712c0a7jw1f689v63t4ej20zk0k0myc.jpg

Spoiler

7712c0a7jw1f689vbtrprj20qo0w577a.jpg

• Like 24

Trying to keep track of JY & ZZ's online activities have become more difficult these days, becuase those apps which are supposed to track such things aren't really showing everything. I believe they've both found ways to be less obvious about being online simulatenously etc. Which, good for them! (However, I do think it's pretty harmless to notice some patterns in when they're loggng in.)

Sometimes, though, there are still some things to take note of. Because ZZ has been registrered as online three times the past 12 hours and two of them - the last before going to sleep and the first in the morning (and no activitity inbetween) - were exactly at the same time as JY's studio account (which JY seems to use a lot more, these days). I just think that's pretty sweet.

I don't know if there's some general explanation for this, but JY followed the microblogging topic 'Beijing' yesterday. And today, ZZ is following that topic too... Odd!

JY is so close to 3 million followers now! I hope he has something good in store. :) 

I won't be around to spazz in real time about ZZ in Bangkok, so I'll see you guys on the other side!

• Like 20

BTW, I was on WB just now, and the fight against 5mileslove is too hilarious. Hordes of fans are now reporting 5milelove arguing they are misrepresenting. (huh?) To counter the argument that 5miles is confusing 'passerby' fans by @theother instead of the person in the picture, the supporters have taken to @-ing JY and ZZ to random things... like a plate of burger and a bathtub.  And others are playing along and commenting the passerby will think the the burger is actually ZZ and threatening to report the comment for misrepresenting......TOO HILARIOUS!! The people who are reporting 5mileslove are confusing @-ing with #-ing. @someone means the message is meant for that person! Duh...!! 

I think CPFs should be still mindful of boundaries and not be overzealous. No one enjoys being "out" by others (assuming they are in a relationship) but the beef against 5mileslove is just ridiculous. Will sponsors and collaborators hop over to 5mileslove and get confuse over who is JY and ZZ??? Seriously?? Haha!! I think sometimes fans forget to activate their grey matters. 

• Like 15

Translation for yesterday's headline news. Zz's interview

Cr:PrinceSelva

Spoiler

663251aejw1f67ndniulnj20yf1cqauk.jpg

663251aejw1f67ndpzr53j20yf1cq4lr.jpg663251aejw1f67ne90odpj20yf1cq1kx.jpg

663251aejw1f67ndyeoktj20yf1cq1kx.jpg

663251aejw1f67ndjnslgj20yf1cqawo.jpg

663251aejw1f67necah9hj20yf1cqtju.jpg

Vote for your dream lover of Chinese Valentine's Day. follow the steps below. First open the link, scroll down to find ZZ and JY, vote for five times until u see the last one telling u have run out of tickets. Vote everyday.

Cr:PrinceSelva

LINK

Spoiler

663251aejw1f673gcdyavj21z418gnpd.jpg

663251aejw1f673ghxzi3j21z418gkjl.jpg

663251aejw1f673gf8yynj21z418gkjl.jpg663251aejw1f673gf8yynj21z418gkjl.jpg

663251aejw1f673gkeezjj21z418gkjl.jpg

• Like 19

38 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

BTW, I was on WB just now, and the fight against 5mileslove is too hilarious. Hordes of fans are now reporting 5milelove arguing they are misrepresenting. (huh?) To counter the argument that 5miles is confusing 'passerby' fans by @theother instead of the person in the picture, the supporters have taken to @-ing JY and ZZ to random things... like a plate of burger and a bathtub.  And others are playing along and commenting the passerby will think the the burger is actually ZZ and threatening to report the comment for misrepresenting......TOO HILARIOUS!! The people who are reporting 5mileslove are confusing @-ing with #-ing. @someone means the message is meant for that person! Duh...!! 

I think CPFs should be still mindful of boundaries and not be overzealous. No one enjoys being "out" by others (assuming they are in a relationship) but the beef against 5mileslove is just ridiculous. Will sponsors and collaborators hop over to 5mileslove and get confuse over who is JY and ZZ??? Seriously?? Haha!! I think sometimes fans forget to activate their grey matters. 

Spoiler

A new weibo account reported 5MilesLove to weibo, requesting for its and other CP sites removal. Their reason - because the site has defamed JY by linking him with the other significant other who shall not be named. At the same time, the other CP sites have claimed that 5MilesLove belong to JY. These sites "harm" the economic interests of JY.

This is why you got these funny responses. Before we all flare up, the post I believe will get at most 1,000 likes. So it is supported by very few folks. At the same time, cp fans have reported this account to weibo in retaliation already :) Also, I believe weibo will ask JY for comments before any decisions too.

Thanks @prima13facie for joining! The reason I started this is because I feel this video organised all the events into a timeline, so it is an archive. Glad you had fun translating! Yeah some parts are really sweet esp the beginning! Btw, I tend to just switch off the audio while translating, coz it can be too tear inducing! :P 

• Like 15

ZZ at airport Beijing → BKK [160727]

Spoiler

Spoiler

CoWshibUAAEGXV7.jpg

Cr:大静静Valiant

Spoiler

CoWtlkMVUAAjX8P.jpg

Cr:一见许魏洲就怂的蕉

Spoiler

CoWuYZjUMAAY0hO.jpg

CoWuYZgVIAAK7ff.jpg

CoWuYbBVYAABRkv.jpg

Cr on pic

Spoiler

CoWuTW6UkAQHR0Y.jpg

CoWuRuiUEAAO6EX.jpg

CoWuUqGVMAAahHk.jpg

CoWuVz7UIAAwI4X.jpg

CoWv3-cUEAAsMaw.jpg

CoWv3-2UsAA6DoI.jpgCoWv3_OUMAABkD0.jpg

CoWwFt5VMAAxBnk.jpg

Cr:一天到晚游的鲸鱼嘤

Spoiler

CoWu6E2VMAANbpw.jpg

CoWu6E2UMAEOxYk.jpg

CoWu6E1UMAA0j-P.jpg

CoWu6E2VUAIaPP_.jpg

CoWv5F9VYAAzDnT.jpg

CoWvfgJVMAIc2Pa.jpg

Cr on pic

Spoiler

CoWwITFUMAAZqi3.jpg

CoWwIcJUEAAf7yA.jpg

Cr :酷侠拍拍拍

Spoiler

CoWwi_YUIAAXZbP.jpg

Cr:WHOISNEXT1020

Spoiler

CoWxLxuUEAApvXE.jpg

CoWxMRAVUAAYFjP.jpgCoWxgFLUEAAO-fo.jpg

CoWxg6vVUAEkXPt.jpg

CoWxhveVIAABuIn.jpg

CoWxoL-VUAEzJ0T.jpgCoWxo8PVUAEtmEf.jpg

CoWxpoHVMAAg8cQ.jpg

Fancam

Cr:一见许魏洲就怂的蕉

Spoiler

• Like 17

Hi all,

I will attend to Zhouzhou concert in Thailand. Till now, I haven't book any hotel in Bangkok, really want to follow Zhoumeow. ~~

It is nice if anyone has any information about hotel that he will stay in Bangkok??? Im running out of time, I will fly to Bangkok on tomorrow.

Thanks much

• Like 14

@KKmegan Actually, 5miles is just doing his/her own thing just like any other fans-only site until some over protective fans decide that they are 'confusing' others (how, I have absolutely no idea). In this day and age, if you don't know you just Google...and if they cannot even do that and claim they are fans or interested in JY or WZ, then that is completely ridiculous. If only everyone can concentrate on supporting their bias. Be it JY, WZ or YZ, just support them. This going against the other is just confusing, time-consuming and does nothing at all to help the two of them. 

Irrelevant but...Well...this YZ sending their love to everyone...

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

A new weibo account reported 5MilesLove to weibo, requesting for its and other CP sites removal. Their reason - because the site has defamed JY by linking him with the other significant other who shall not be named. At the same time, the other CP sites have claimed that 5MilesLove belong to JY. These sites "harm" the economic interests of JY.

This is why you got these funny responses. Before we all flare up, the post I believe will get at most 1,000 likes. So it is supported by very few folks. At the same time, cp fans have reported this account to weibo in retaliation already :) Also, I believe weibo will ask JY for comments before any decisions too.

This is why I say leave other fan wars and drama at their sites. The Soompi Family doesn't need to involve itself in that nonsense assuming we are all here to appreciate, love and support the boys and not be instigators to negativity. :crazy::vicx:

16 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Not just CPFs. Everyone should be mindful of boundaries and recognize that although the boys are idols they are people first. If we remember this and respect them and their privacy this would be a moot point. Any information regarding relationships should come from the parties involved and not outsiders. If they are unwilling or unable to speak on the issue it's not the "job" of obsessive fans to intrude or attempt to expose a relationship. They will reveal what they choose to reveal in regards to their relationship. Even if we are curious, is it really any of our business?:wub:

• Like 16