2 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

@gentlemonsterzhou Waaa!!! You're Pinoy!!! Sorry, I just saw it a few hours ago but I have to go out for an errand so I'm just replying now.  Where are you from? I'm from QC.. Hey, you posted earlier that you're a med student, what year are you in dude? I'm just wondering, because I've been there, done that, so I know that you don't have much time to do anything other than read, read, and read med books, lectures, etc. and here you are lurking every now and then... or maybe I just don't know how to manage my time then. hahahah  Anyways, for the richard simmons thingy, while hovering over the left-hand corner of the box, a box with a plus sign thing in it appears, just click it and then hit backspace.. well that's how it works for me using my pc, hope that helps.. :D

HAHAHAHA im also from qc but when classes are on going im staying on my apartment/dorm near my school. :D Im already on my third year in Med school. Haha actually I've been reading this thread for my study breaks when reviewing. :) its much better than spending it looking at my facebook newsfeed. :vicx: so you didn't pursue medical school? Or you're a doctor now? :phew: On sthe spoiler thing im fine already. Just wont click that eye icon on that upper toolbar thing. Thanks! ;)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, aeislaeigh said:

Johnny's Weibo update (050216)

生活虽不精彩 但是平淡又温暖 huanglianwx_thumb.gif身体健康

Hide contents

7695a96djw1f3h7xvmocqj22c02wz7wi.jpg

7695a96djw1f3h7x8tlasj233z2c07wi.jpg

new necklace? Oh and is he now properly telling his grandparents on what kind of series Shangyin is? LOL. I remember his Vivo interview, when he told his granddad to just go to bed and don't see his series :))

oh auntie @sohocomo just read your 'almost' smut story, more more more please! ahhh this family, brings out all of the potentials out of people. Love it. Will be waiting for your next one, auntie :heart:

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, gentlemonsterzhou said:

HAHAHAHA im also from qc but when classes are on going im staying on my apartment/dorm near my school. :D Im already on my third year in Med school. Haha actually I've been reading this thread for my study breaks when reviewing. :) its much better than spending it looking at my facebook newsfeed. :vicx: so you didn't pursue medical school? Or you're a doctor now? :phew: On sthe spoiler thing im fine already. Just wont click that eye icon on that upper toolbar thing. Thanks! ;)

@gentlemonsterzhou FEU, UE, UP, FCM, MCU? Hahahah, back then, study breaks for me are naps. Yup, didn't pursue being a doctor, went through clerkship and I graduated from med proper, but I didn't go through my PGI anymore. I got tired from my clerkship, I dunno, maybe I'm really not meant to be a doctor. But still using what I've learned though from med school, I'm an MT right now... :D  Okay, you go back to reviewing now, study break is over.. :P

• Like 4

Xu Xin's weibo post: From what I know, Bo ge is so popular recently but he never debut nor does he has a manager, these talent scouts really can't see the potential in Bo ge? Heard that he has been experimenting on his own for 2 weeks with a duo group named nuo ya (fang zhou).He is going to debut, be careful @A方博 you are handsome , you debut first.

*Nuo ya fang zhou 诺亚方舟 in Chinese means Noah's Ark.The "Zhou" that Xu xin wrote here is the same as the zhou from ZZ's name, also same for Fangbo, but the fang is already the same characters in the first place.

(Haha what's up with these Ping Pong champions??)

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

@gentlemonsterzhou FEU, UE, UP, FCM, MCU? Hahahah, back then, study breaks for me are naps. Yup, didn't pursue being a doctor, went through clerkship and I graduated from med proper, but I didn't go through my PGI anymore. I got tired from my clerkship, I dunno, maybe I'm really not meant to be a doctor. But still using what I've learned though from med school, I'm an MT right now... :D  Okay, you go back to reviewing now, study break is over.. :P

Ohhhh. None of those actually. Hahaha :P well naps are dangerous for me that's why i really dont use that as my study break haha naps of few minutes will be hours for me :D oh, i see but because you finished clerkship i can still call you Dr. @aeislaeigh right? HAHAHAHA its fun to know someone from the Philippines tho. ^_^ Haha 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Xu Xin's weibo post: From what I know, Bo ge is so popular recently but he never debut nor does he has a manager, these talent scouts really can't see the potential in Bo ge? Heard that he has been experimenting on his own for 2 weeks with a duo group named nuo ya (fang zhou).He is going to debut, be careful @A方博 you are handsome , you debut first.

*Nuo ya fang zhou 诺亚方舟 in Chinese means Noah's Ark. The "fang" and “zhou" that Xu xin wrote here are the characters from Fangbo and Zhouzhou's names.

Xu Xin is seriously trying to ship Fangbo and Zhouzhou here... :phew:

I am quite conflicted. In one hand, a rival ship will make JY -ahem- more affectionate to ZZ. On the other, there are already too much drama in this fandom. Hmm... Decision, decision... :rolleyes:

Also, what's with "he (Fangbo) has been experimenting on his own for 2 weeks"? Knowing how Chinese people like to speak in subtle manner, does this mean that for these two weeks, Fangbo has tried to court Zhouzhou? :blink:

~delulu

• Like 20

20 minutes ago, gentlemonsterzhou said:

Ohhhh. None of those actually. Hahaha :P well naps are dangerous for me that's why i really dont use that as my study break haha naps of few minutes will be hours for me :D oh, i see but because you finished clerkship i can still call you Dr. @aeislaeigh right? HAHAHAHA its fun to know someone from the Philippines tho. ^_^ Haha 

@gentlemonsterzhou Back then, we study by groups so we took turns napping and waking each other up coz if I study by myself, definitely I'll just sleep it out and an alarm clock is no use for me... Yes, during clerkship, in hospitals where you'll rotate, everyone calls you doctor already, but no, not yet a full pledged one and will never be.. hahahah   There are a few Pinoys but inactive as of now, busy maybe. Okay dude, go back and study now, you don't have to reply to this post. Let's just PM each other next time... (this isn't Addicted related) :D 

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, ryokise said:

*Nuo ya fang zhou 诺亚方舟 in Chinese means Noah's Ark.The "Zhou" that Xu xin wrote here is the same as the zhou from ZZ's name, also same for Fangbo, but the fang is already the same characters in the first place.

I bet fang bo keep talking n fanboying over zhou with his friend

That's why his friend keep teasing him hahaha

Omg, only zhou that can make our ping pong players become his fanboy lol

Jingyu has a tough enemy xD

• Like 17

46 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Xu Xin is seriously trying to ship Fangbo and Zhouzhou here... :phew:

I am quite conflicted. In one hand, a rival ship will make JY -ahem- more affectionate to ZZ. On the other, there are already too much drama in this fandom. Hmm... Decision, decision... :rolleyes:

Also, what's with "he (Fangbo) has been experimenting on his own for 2 weeks"? Knowing how Chinese people like to speak in subtle manner, does this mean that for these two weeks, Fangbo has tried to court Zhouzhou? :blink:

~delulu

this pinky pong player, can ping pong his balls. stay out of the ship, he is a pirate.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

Do someone here in Malaysia planned to buy ZZ album? I can't read Chinese though, and the website is writen is Chinese. Help me :sweatingbullets:

Hi fellow Malaysian! I will send you step-by-step instructions to buy ZZ's album when I get back home in 2-3 hours! :)

(got the info from weibo)

• Like 4

Sooo i like where this is going lol :phew:.  Apparently the ring Johnny is wearing is a famous "couple rings" brand :wub: and the day he was seen buying jewelry in Beijing , he was checking very similar rings in the show window. 

• Like 12

from Fengsong's ifensi livestream today

"Huh? Besides Jay Chou are there any other singers that I like? Okay, Zhouzhou ge ge, hahaha"

"At first It was alright, it's all because of Chenwen, Chenwen likes Leeteuk a lot, everyday listened to him talks and talks and talks (about Leeteuk/SJ), and now I like Super Junior"

• Like 22