28 minutes ago, Nada Helmy said:

Sooo i like where this is going lol :phew:.  Apparently the ring Johnny is wearing is a famous "couple rings" brand :wub: and the day he was seen buying jewelry in Beijing , he was checking very similar rings in the show window. 

So the ring he's wearing is not bvlgari? I wish I could afford bvlgari when I was 24 lol. 

• Like 3

Look how Jingyu hug with Talu Wang. The awkward hug but he tried anyway. And patted Talu Wang shoulder like 'I'm sorry this is the best I can do' LOL

Spoiler

If you notice JY kind moved his face a bit when Talu Wang jokingly trying to kiss him HAHAH both of them is cute though *certain someone is watching and this certain someone doesnt want that certain someone jealous* :w00t:

• Like 21

5 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Correct.

someone here on the forum, posted photos of a show that Johnny participated in, not yet released, as i assume it was taped.

scenes that they had to cut Johnny from the frames. it is because who ever is managing Johnny is weak, in a sense that this person doesn't have a strong social connections in chinese showbiznusss?

and someone here posted that they heard it from the grapevine that they are banning both for 3 year? lame isn't it?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

Look how Jingyu hug with Talu Wang. The awkward hug but he tried anyway. And patted Talu Wang shoulder like 'I'm sorry this is the best I can do' LOL

I want to see JY and ZZ hugging :tears:. Scratch that. Seeing them together and joking around are enough for me.

• Like 13

54 minutes ago, cart517 said:

someone here on the forum, posted photos of a show that Johnny participated in, not yet released, as i assume it was taped.

scenes that they had to cut Johnny from the frames. it is because who ever is managing Johnny is weak, in a sense that this person doesn't have a strong social connections in chinese showbiznusss?

and someone here posted that they heard it from the grapevine that they are banning both for 3 year? lame isn't it?

Spoiler

If you back read some few pages ago, like how many hundreds pages ago, we had discussed on why the boys banned so many times (at least the first ban, the second ban is heard it through the grapevine, but def affected the boys career for now, and this second ban is mainly the one that makes them both got cut from any shows with them atm). I am in a good mood and have no intentions in ruining my mood atm. Back read the pages, though long, would definitely gives you lots of goodies. So many treasures to find. 

But, I can tell you one thing. That is not why JY is cut from the frames, since there are few variety shows that they're both in it, and both got cut too. So, signed or not signed, strong connection or no strong connection, this is not why they got cut from the variety shows. Again, I suggest, back read the pages. When you have time. 

• Like 11

@gayyoxx Oh honey, I missed them too. The last one we got is in Madame Figaro Photoshoot when they were joking around, and playing with each other. I believe if they were allowed to talk, we can see so much in them. It's so sad they can't even show their friendship while others can freely to do so. I think it's not fair for them. As much as I want to to see them together, I know it's impossible unless they have been given 'green light' to act like usual when they are together.

Trying to keep a positive attitude when you’re upset

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_nogcuz7rMx1t6gpu4_500_zps4

• Like 10

44 minutes ago, cart517 said:

It's not a matter of 'weak' management that Johnny and Zhouzhou were censored from the show. It's because of Addicted that they were banned from the show. It's because Johnny and ZZ, the main leads of Addicted, are seen as the representative of homosexuality that they were censored to that extend.

Johnny and ZZ are rookies. Don't forget that they were only in the showbiz for 2 months. Of course they're not that rooted in the entertainment industry but for rookies, I have to say that they already managed to gather a lot of impressive connections, especially Johnny. But connections have nothing to do with the ban and the censor. If SARFT wants to ban you then you're banned. Connections or not. Simple as that.

3 years are just rumor. No one knows if they're really banned for 3 years or not since there's actually no official statement from SARFT themselves. I personally don't believe in it. Johnny and ZZ will have to climb slowly from now on with their careers being brought down like this. They will have a rocky path to break through this mess. They have to find shows, companies, someone who will dare to hire them and show their faces. I presume Johnny will slowly break through the ban while doing modeling jobs on the side. It's ZZ who will have it harder since being an actor is his "main" job.

In 3 years from now, I have no doubt that they will get quite rooted in the industry and the entertainment industry will slowly dare to show their faces (little by little) but will it be because SARFT bestows a mercy upon them? No. It will be because of their own hard works and tears. Not because of SARFT.

• Like 23

Guest skeletonworks
4 hours ago, mayouri2016 said:

Hide contents

IMG_20160502_180554.jpgIMG_20160502_180559.jpg

img_4e0064084b9792705fb4e9c34cd24018.jpg

36 minutes ago, mayouri2016 said:
  Hide contents

Screenshot_2016_05_02_22_10_36_1.png

Goro's necklace available only in Japan >_<

Hide contents

Screenshot_2016_05_02_22_20_19_1.png

I survive because of this CP fandom. Without you guys making FBI, CSI investigations, I would not have gone so delulu to the point of no return.

xoHwYhv.jpg

The fact that he still wear it despite it being a tad too tight on his finger signifies it's a special kind of ring given by someone maybe. Ok maybe he likes to wear it a bit tight. Besides we've never seen him without his usual rings to make a comparison (but just let me be delulu ok).

HJYXWZ Weibo Online Extreme Delulu News

Today (2 May) Zhouzhou was online extremely late, not his usual online time (1:10 pm!!). He updated his Weibo at 2:37 pm and gone missing for almost 3 hours before online back at 6:02 pm. While Johnny was online extremely early today at 8:49 am and last online last night at around 12:21 am. Then Johnny went on to be online at around 1:36 pm before going missing until 5:15 pm. Around 6:32 pm he updated his Weibo with photos of him, his dog & his grandparents. Then Zhouzhou went online at 6:43 pm probably hubby asked wifey to check whether his photos are ok or not. 

What I'm getting at is, my delulu mind is conjuring this happy thoughts of both of them taking a stroll near the sea with Johnny's grandparents around 2 - 5 pm or something (maybe they went to eat together, then take a stroll :w00t:) and it was Zhouzhou who took the photo of Johnny :w00t:

Omg help me guys... I'm incurable....

4 hours ago, ryokise said:

Trans of Zhouzhou asking questions to a guest on HC (from HC fancam).

Reveal hidden contents

For this segment, the guests will talk about their stories, and the celebrities have to guess if their stories are true or fake. The girl that they are asking questions to here has the story of "Organized a breakup ceremony with my ex boyfriend".

At 14.03,

MC behind ZZ: (asking ZZ) Ask her more questions
ZZ: Err, contestant number 1, hello
(Everyone laughed at Zhouzhou addressing the girl as "contestant number 1" because she ain't here for a competition)
MC: Are we here for some sort of competition?
ZZ: Erm, When did you break up? (Everyone laughed at ZZ again, because he is asking her something that she already said)
MC: Year 4 of university! She just mentioned it! *JY points at ZZ and laugh*
ZZ: No..I don't know...(can't hear)..Do you have a boyfriend now? Err no I'm just asking..err..that...
MC: What does her having a boyfriend or not has got anything to do with it?
ZZ; *Scratch head* Erm, when did you..how long ago was the breakup?
(All sorts of "HAHAHAHAHA" "Aiyo!" "Oh my gosh!" from the audience that are 100% done with Zhouzhou LOL)
MC 2: From year 4 of university til now!
ZZ: I don't know her age!

At 15.18 ,
MC: Does knowing how long ago it was when she break up, helps in knowing the validity of the story?
ZZ: Er, I will be able to see how old she is (Notice how JY is lightly nodding his head when ZZ explained his reason, he is like "ohh so that was what Zhouzhou was trying to do")
MC: Does knowing her age helps in knowing the validity of the story?
ZZ: *Scratch head* Er..seems like it doesn't helps much

Thanks @ryokise as always! Zhouzhou is hilarious when he fumbles with words. 

18:24 When that guy was about to jump over Johnny's head, notice that Zhouzhou leaned his body forward. I took that body movement as a sign of concern, like he's ready to run over to Johnny in case he got hurt in the process :wub:

4 hours ago, gashupingo said:

This is so funny!:
Yesterday, the customer service for ZZ's album was still: Ok, Ok, Ok for all the HJY name.
Today evening, customer service starts to refuse the buyers to have their name as set to HJY when sending ZZ's album.

"I'm sorry dear, because the goods are sent in large quantities and everyone is using this name, it's easy to sent wrong. From now on, cannot change to "HJY" anymore."

XDDDD

Is this like a fanaccount? And does this means that the fans who bought Zhouzhou's album wants them to send the album to their address but with Johnny's name instead of their name? So what they're trying to achieve is like Zhouzhou sending the album to Johnny?? :sweatingbullets:

Zhou probably would like this MV

Spoiler

the real copy cat of SHINee xD

It's cute and weird at the same time hahaha

46 minutes ago, Aldooog said:

Hmmmm from who ?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yesss, i could delulu-ing it for this week hahaha

Zhou is jingyu's sugar daddy ;)

• Like 12