Lol first it was a korean brand sunglasses and now the only made in japan necklace how convenient is that whenever someone goes abroad to a country the other one ends up having a gift from that country :phew:,  it’s either Johnny is messing with us or they are all fangifts and fans are messing with us or the universe is messing with us :crazy:

• Like 24

8 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

The fact that he was invited to Dong Tian event is huge as mentioned by several Soompiers here. 4/9 pictures posted by Dong Tian in one of his Weibo post (there were several other photos from the event in his other Weibo) has Johnny in it compared to other celebs. It's either the photographer loves him or he's all over the place in the event ^^ And he even followed Johnny AND Zhouzhou. Somehow this gives me hope for a brighter future for the boys. 

I didn't know he followed both JY and ZZ. That's great news that people are loving our boys. Yes, they surely have a bright future!

5 hours ago, sohocomo said:

Oh H*ll, might as well...

Reveal hidden contents

The hot shower made him feel so much better. He had been so cold all day. Filming in the middle of December was harder than he had imagined. But now he felt he could live. That was until he realized he must have dropped his shirt and sweatpants somewhere outside the bathroom. All he had was his briefs to put on. But he was certain he had carried them into the bathroom with him. Damn it. Damn JingYu and his pranks. All day it had been one prank after another and now this.

As he came running into the room all he could think about was finding his clothes and then snuggling under the covers of a warm bed. He was just upset enough that he wouldn't let himself think about the warmth he would also get from snuggling next to JingYu. That man was a human heater. Whether it was an abnormal amount of body heat he put out or some other reason was another thing WeiZhou would not let himself think about. All he knew was that he needed to warm up and then sleep. 

What had JingYu done with his shirt and pants? He was starting to shiver, his skin tightening all over his body, the hairs standing on end. WeiZhou stood next to the bed trying to find some sign of his clothes. He might was well just crawl under the covers like this. It was better than freezing to death. 

He started to pull the blanket back so he could climb in when suddenly two strong hands grabbed his shoulders and a leg swept around his, throwing him off balance. WeiZhou fell backwards into an all too familiar warm chest. In an instant, he was wrapped up by those offending arms. Together, the two spun around and fell onto the bed. Held by arms and a leg, WeiZhou felt himself being flipped over, and then flipped again, until he was lying on his back staring into the face of his attacker. 

"Let's play."

WeiZhou really wanted to smack that grin off of JingYu's face. He really wasn't in the mood for this tonight.

"Would you please stop? I'm tired and I'm cold. All I want is to get warm and sleep."

JingYu reached out and grabbed his face, squishing his cheeks like one would a small child. 

"Physical activity is a good way to warm up. Let's play."

WeiZhou growled, deep and low from the pit of his stomach. He really wasn't in the mood for this. It wasn't that he was tired of being thrown around like a ragdoll. It was fine when others were around and he and JingYu were just playing.  Honestly, he secretly enjoyed it. But that was the exact problem. He was a man, he had his pride. And after everything that had happened that day, tonight he just was not going to give in. 

WeiZhou relaxed his face, which, of course, made JingYu smile, thinking that he was going to get his way. Good, that was enough. WeiZhou locked his arms around JingYu's waist, pulling him down until they were chest to chest. At the same time he had rocked his hips, causing them to flip over yet again. One more roll and they would land on the floor.

"Not tonight, damn it." WeiZhou spoke into JingYu's neck. "I'm seriously not in the mood to 'play' with you tonight."

Dear Lord, JingYu was so warm. Lying on top of him like this, WeiZhou suddenly felt warmer than he had all day. Even the shower had not warmed him like this. Without meaning to, he snuggled his face against the neck in front of him and pulled himself closer to the body that suddenly melted his very insides. "So warm," slipped past his lips.

JingYu reached his hands to WeiZhou's waist, drawing the man on top of him closer yet. They lay there for a long moment, warming and being warmed. 

"ZhouZhou? We don't have to play tonight. We do need to get you warm, though. Will you let me?"

"How?"

"However I wish."

The hands on WeiZhou's waist had begun to move over his back. Every inch of his skin that those fingers touched felt of fire. WeiZhou knew he was lost at that moment. He raised his head and looked into the eyes of this one person who could make him feel so many things at once. This co-worker, this best friend, this soul mate who knew him better than he knew himself.

"As long as you don't stop until I say so."

Thank you for sharing. Please give us more.

54 minutes ago, shin01 said:

Apparently ZZ was standing on a bridge which is closed to the Goro's store :phew:

I love our cp fandom. You keep my delulu alive. Please continue the great work

Do we have a confirmed date for ZZ's album release? Or will there be digital album released? I want to buy it but will be travelling for a few weeks then moving shortly afterwards, so afraid to pre-order until I'm settled.  

• Like 7

This is how sell heroin to my online friend. We used to ship takujae couple from "The lovers" series together. (Sorry for my weird explanation below. I just too hype when I typed it. I didn't edit anything in it. ) sorry if I offend anyone with the words!

Spoiler

Heroin is a BL drama webseries from china. What really special about this drama is the chemistry of the main lead behind the scene . It even rumour that they become a real couple in real life. What really interesting about this couple one is a juijitsu master (some kind of martial art like a wrestling) and the other one (the uke) is the latin dancer. Can you believe it. I got so hype by this couple. Both really beautiful human being. The uke is also a singer. A composer and really good playing any kind of music instrument. The seme is also a proffesional model. The seme is cold and hard to approach by outsider but when he is with the uke. He become this silly and playful human being to the point the uke say sometimes he looks like a fool. Any way. The seme real name is huang Jingyu aka Johnny and the Uke real name is Xu weizhou aka timmy. (I am sorry because I introduce you with the real actor first because seriously their life story is equally intriguing with the story in their drama seriously). So we back to the series. In the series Huang Jingyu played as Gu hai. The son of military chief. He is rebellious and straight forward . And we have our main lead Xu weizhou played as Bai lou yin. He is a really smart kid but cold to outsider. He used to sleep in class but Always got highest score in school. So, there is a problem in Gu hai family that his father want to remarried another woman after his mother death. Gu hai refuse to give his blessing and run away from home. He move to another school and fate brought them to the same class with bai lou yin. At first they were rivals . Gu hai like to annoy bai lou yin because bai lou yin insult his hand writing. (Everything start because of this .lol) . After that they bullied each other at every given chances. But stalking Bai lou yin a couple of time Gu hai turn sympathetic toward Bai loi yin life. Bully turn to care and gu hai end up sabotage his identity to be able to live at bai lou yin house. (It was hillarious). With gu hai persistant pursuation to be close with bly. Finally bly able to open up to the shameless gu hai. Gu hai already had a girlfriend but after he met bai lou yin his whole focus only for that boy . Lol. He even forget the problem at home. That's how invest he is in pursuing bly. The series when you watch it in first episode might look ammatuer work but give it sometimes and you will be able to appreciate the series at episode 5 or 7. Just search it on youtube . There are plenty who sub the webseries . Don't forget to watch behind the scenes in lovelythings channel (gah, I wish I already sell the series to you. Because this couple really put my mood in high and down roller coaster this past two weeks)

She bought it at least. Already watched 2 episodes and impressed with their chemistry. She asked me if it on going series? How many episode it has?  (I didn't tell her about the ban. Oh my. I am a bad friend. I just want her to witness this spectacular love story) 

I am waiting for her reaction anxiously. Did I just become an evil ? (She will be so sad when she found out the truth if she fall for the boys like the rest of us here)

@skeletonworks and for the rings analisa. Lol. It was me and my friend discussing about it all night. 

Here some weird fanfic regarding the "gifts" Jingyu receieved.

Spoiler

"What with all this gifts?" Jingyu asked Weizhou. Flabbergasted with all the presents his boyfriend brought for him. Jingyu open up the button of his shirt, the suit, he already abandoned it long time ago in the car when he rushed back home like a madman. The music and all the glamour at the event feels numb for him, he just want to return home to his boyfriend, they didn't meet each other almost a week, now he finally in the same room with this beautiful man, he is  overwhelmed, didn't know what to say. They seriously try to be casual, Jingyu calming his breath, the urge to just embrace the man is so strong but seeing weizhou just sit on the bed with the New necklace with twin feathers in Weizhou's hand, also the Bvlgari ring on the table. Weizhou eager expression to put it on him makes Jingyu chuckles. " I think about you alot when I was in japan, when I come across Jewelry shop I see this necklace. I remember you, how you always want to be free. I am giving you wings so you can go where ever you like. And then I see this ring, Gold mingle with silver. You and I. I am silver and You are gold. Even though You might want to roam this earth far away from me. I Want you to remember . That You are forever bond to me. You belongs to me alone. ". Saying all the words in hurry, weizhou feels out of breath, the blush is visible on his cheek, Jingyu sat down beside his boyfriend on the bed. Feeling moved, he let Weizhou put the necklace on his neck, next Weizhou Slide the ring to his pointy finger. Jingyu lost at words, he feels the big lump in his throat. He hold Weizhou's hand tightly, after trying for quite sometimes to produce a sound but not able to, he gives up, he reach for his boyfriend cheek, caress it slightly with the back of his hand. I am so blessed to have you. I will treasure you for the rest of my life. He promise silently in his heart, he guide Weizhou head toward his own and seal the sacred moment with a passionate kiss.

I know nothing about the ring real information. Lol. Just bear with me, eh? 

Ciayo!!! 

• Like 14

Wonderful day with so many new updates. Never in my wildest dreams I had ever imagined that jewelry can play such an important role in a relationship (especially in btw guys .... :sweatingbullets:).

Wow, these boys sure know how to create a storm even with their love for blings.... ha ha ha 

All this bling bling, secret meetings behind curtains, traveling across oceans (maybe delulu) but all this sure has given enough sugar to keep the YZ ship afloat.

The awesome theories addicts come up with supported with solid evidence, is commendable. A new branch Addicted Bureau of Investigation (ABI) needs to be added along side our YZ University for such gifted and skilled investigators :P..

This forum has surely been gifted with such talented people and the effect of these boys has remarkably awakened many latent talents. 

Cheers to the awesome attempt at the new fanfic by @sohocomo. You should write more.

It feels amazing to be a part of this ever changing and ever growing family of addicts.:wub:

• Like 22

59 minutes ago, addicted2addicted said:

It looks like JY is kind of depressed...

"生活虽不精彩 但是平淡又温暖[微笑] 身体健康"

means

"Even though life is not that wonderful, but it's silent and warm. Good health"

I'm glad he gets to spend time with his family!

I think 精彩 is better translated as exciting and 平淡又温暖 is ordinary but full of warmth.

It seems like he is enjoying the peace and quiet. His family provides him with the love and care. That is why he says his health is great. I always feel that he has a happy go lucky and air of confidence that would help him survive anywhere. Maybe he would open a shop in Dandong since he is rumoured to help with tourism there...His success thankfully is not bound to showbiz, for I think no one can overturn SARFT for now.

Did ZZ really go Dandong? If so, they are very daring... 

I suspect that many of the accessories he wore were given by fans though.

• Like 19

23 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Now that I'm home from work...where was I?

Oops, better say this - 18++

Hide contents

Holding onto  WeiZhou tightly, JingYu used his legs to push them more squarely onto the bed. Even when WeiZhou tried to roll off of him, in order to make movement easier, JingYu would not let go. WeiZhou understood somehow and instead continued to hold onto the man beneath him, burrowing his face into JingYu's neck. Once they had made their way to the center of the bed, JingYu used his feet yet again, this time to pull the blanket up close enough for him to reach with his hand. As the blanket fell over their entwined bodies, WeiZhou let a sigh, his breath breezing along JingYu's neck, causing the sensitive skin to tingle.

They lay together for a long moment, allowing the warmth of each other and the blanket to spread over them. JingYu had been feeling playful when he had first caught WeiZhou by surprise, but the moment he felt how cold WeiZhou's skin was his playfulness turned to worry. Maybe he was becoming even more like his character. All he could think about was getting WeiZhou warm and back to his normally happy-go-lucky self. JingYu knew he was largely to blame for the other man's sour mood. He had been terribly ornery today. Not just today, but for a few days now. He had been feeling antsy, as though there was an everlasting amount of pent up energy inside of himself. The only way he felt comfortable expressing it was through playing around.

JingYu's hands stroked along his partner's back, up and down, from the base of the spine to the nape of the neck. He wasn't like WeiZhou, he wasn't good with words, he felt awkward trying to express himself. It had been WeiZhou, during the time of rehearsals, who had admitted first, privately, that he was aroused during 'those' scenes. It had been WeiZhou who had taken the initiative and kissed him one night as they lay in bed together after a particularly intense day of filming. It had been WeiZhou who had been the first to admit that he felt they were more than just co-workers, more than just friends. Maybe JingYu had been feeling pent up because, for once, he wanted to be the one to express himself first. He knew he couldn't do it with words. He wasn't a talker. He was a man of action. Maybe "body language" would be enough? WeiZhou had continued to nuzzle his face along JingYu's neck as they lay together, his lips occasionally grazing certain sensitive points he had discovered over the last few weeks. Now that JingYu was certain of what he wanted to say, he shifted his head so as to capture those lips and stop the slow torture WeiZhou was inflicting on him. Gentle, yet persistent, JingYu's lips caught and pulled on that full bottom lip that made him crazy. Their arms tightened around each other as their mouths, their lips and tongues, began to dance. Soon, WeiZhou's hips joined that dance, slowly pressing his lower body to JingYu's in a gentle, tide like flow. Out of sheer necessity to restrain himself, JingYu hooked a leg over WeiZhou's in an attempt to stop the burning need the movements were creating. What JingYu wanted, needed, was to express himself, and not let WeiZhou stop him from doing that. 

Hide contents

Gently, with none of the force of their 'play time', Jing Yu rolled them over, until he was able to look down onto WeiZhou's face. He brought his fingers up to trace around those beautiful eyes, along that perfect nose, and over the lips he could not keep his eyes off of. He lowered his head and placed his lips once more upon WeiZhou's, with a sense of reverence JingYu had never known himself to posses. Ah, he was right. This was not simply a matter of physical need. This was a need felt deep in his soul. 

Slowly his lips left WeiZhou's, traveling along the firm jaw, to pull lightly on an ear lobe. JingYu let his tongue flick along the cord of the neck, gathering up the taste of the skin that had become recently familiar. His hands left WeiZhou's body long enough to take hold of the edge of the blanket and pull it over his head, making sure it remained securely tucked under WeiZhou's shoulders. Once cocooned, JingYu allowed himself to indulge his own desire to explore the body beneath him. This body, he thought as he kissed the firm chest, was not the body of another man. This was the body of the person he loved. That was all that mattered in this moment. He had to let WeiZhou know the depth of his feelings somehow. 

JingYu continued his hold on WeiZhou, his hands squeezing lightly on the firm biceps, tracing patterns down to the fingers that he found mesmerizing for some reason even he did not understand. Their fingers entwined as JingYu let his tongue play around a hardened n*pple, feeling more than hearing the catch in WeiZhou's breathing. Moving his head to the other side to repeat the motion, he felt a surge as WeiZhou's fingers tightened around his own. Slowly, so as not to disturb the blanket over him, JingYu continued to kiss and lick his way down the tightened abdomen. Running his tongue between the defined stomach muscles, JingYu's head moved back and forth under the blanket. He had been able to feel WeiZhou's growing erection for some time, first against his own, then against his stomach, then chest. Now there was a strange thrill in feeling it pressing against his neck. The simple thought that he was able to please WeiZhou to this point made JingYu feel proud, and blessed. 

He did not want to let go of WeiZhou's hands yet, so he used his teeth to grip the elastic of the briefs. That was something new to him, but somehow he managed his objective.  The heady smell of the shower wash WeiZhou had used mixed with his own unique scent, creating a powerful aphrodisiac, made all the more powerful in the cocoon of the blanket, that threatened to overwhelm JingYu's senses. His tongue slid smoothly from base to tip, playing at the opening for a moment, before his lips settled around, causing WeiZhou to moan loud enough to be heard under the blanket. As JingYu slowly, carefully moved his head to the rhythm of his steady heartbeat, he pulled his hands from WeiZhou's, his fingers softly lingering on palms and fingertips, before grasping onto hips that had begun to dance again. With his hands free, WeiZhou quickly pulled the blanket over his own head. With his own breath now added to JingYu's, the air under the blanket became heavy, yet exhilarating. JingYu moaned as he felt WeiZhou's fingers running in his hair, neither holding him back or urging him on. 

The sudden need to taste WeiZhou's lips again pulled JingYu from his actions. As he slid his body back along the previously traveled path, WeiZhou's hands played at JingYu's shirt, pulling on it until it slid over his head. Now chest to chest, bare skin to bare skin, the fire in each of them began to rage and spread. JingYu could barely make out the outline of the face below his. It was through sheer instinct that he was able to find the lips he sought. As WeiZhou pushed at the sweatpants JingYu still wore, his hands sought out JingYu's own hard member and grasped it firmly, eliciting a moan that entered his mouth and rippled through his entire being. Rolling onto their sides, legs entwined, together they used their hands to coax each other as their tongues tangled, stroked, and caressed. JingYu's free hand gently played in WeiZhou's hair, even as his other hand moved with a power of a completely different kind. It took mere moments for both of them to seize and shudder, together, at the same time.

Pulling the blanket from over their heads, JingYu planted kiss after kiss on WeiZhou's face. His eyes, his nose, his cheeks, his lips. Not caring of the dampness from sweat, and other fluids, under the blanket, they held tight to each other as they caught their breath. Even long after, they remained in their embrace, neither wanting to let even a millimeter of space come between them. JingYu continued to place kisses on WeiZhou's head and brow as they burrowed down, drowsy with contentment. The only thing bothering JingYu was if WeiZhou had understood what he had wanted to say. 

"I think...no. I love you, too."

Ah, they really did understand each other.

@gayyoxx @Scandani   And????

Auntie OMG!!!

i die!!! That was too sexy, am gonna need a cold shower after this. #havingdifficultytobreath hoooohooo. But, I like the angle. The way you described that it's the shorter male lead who initiated everything, making that brashy taller guy out of his comfort zone. I love it. Love it. Write more auntie, even if I have to take cold shower every time I read your fanfic, I enjoyed it. 

:heart:

• Like 16

Sorry it took me awhile, I can't remember my Taobao password -.- and I found out the step-by-step instructions on Weibo may not be legit since it's not straight from taobao so I wouldn't want to risk it, I'll just start from the beginning. I'll put the instructions under my own later just in case.

Guide for international fans who want to buy ZZ's album on Taobao (but not sure how to):

not sure if you still need this guide, @Soohee ssi but here we go...

Spoiler

*make sure you already registered for an account before completing all this. you need your mobile phone with you for verification purposes*

**let me know if you need help with signing up! I'm on leave tomorrow so I am able to help you, just inbox me :) **

Steps:

1) go to https://shop154913471.world.taobao.com/ and click on Deluxe Edition or on the right, regular one.

Spoiler

006qkZSkjw1f3hif69gisj30zp0hc0y6.jpg

2) Click "add to cart", if you choose to purchase Deluxe Edition - choose your T-shirt size before adding to cart

Spoiler

006qkZSkjw1f3hifcz3s7j30xs0keag8.jpg

3) Tick on the items you want to "checkout" and click "checkout" (orange button at the bottom of page)

Spoiler

006qkZSkjw1f3hiff633sj30xy0a60uc.jpg

4) You need to fill in your shipping address as below:

Spoiler

006qkZSkjw1f3hifjkki8j30t30gwjti.jpg

Spoiler

Some notes:

Malaysia 马来西亚 (Mǎláixīyà), Kuala Lumpur 吉隆坡 (Jílóngpō) , Johor 柔佛 (Róufú), Melaka 马六甲 (Mǎliùjiǎ), Negeri Sembilan 森美兰 (Sēnměilán), Pahang 彭亨 (Pénghēng), Perlis 玻璃市 (Bōlíshì), Perak 霹靂 (Pīlì), Kelantan 吉蘭丹 (Jílándān), Selangor 雪蘭莪 (Xuělán'é), Penang 檳城 (Bīnchéng), Terengganu 丁加奴 (Dīng jiā nú), Kedah 吉打 (Jídǎ), Sabah 沙巴 (Shābā) and Sarawak 沙撈越 (Shālāoyuè)

5) You need to check whether your address is correct before proceeding with payment:

Spoiler

006qkZSkjw1f3hiflv738j30ru0e9tb5.jpg

6) You need to set a 6-digit PIN for payment purposes for your account.

Spoiler

006qkZSkjw1f3hifs5bzpj30mf0btjs4.jpg

7) Select payment options: 

Spoiler

006qkZSkjw1f3hifumic8j30t10i20uk.jpg

8) Further payment information will be required after you fill up the card number in the previous window (p.s. the address on the second part of the picture below is your billing address):

Spoiler

006qkZSkjw1f3hifx6thsj30p00ksdj1.jpg

9) Proceed with respective payment process from your credit card/debit card provider -- and upon successful payment, you can see the item you bought in the "to be shipped" tab in your Taobao account! 

Sorry it took me so long! ._. anyway here is the other version I saw on Weibo, credit to @容我再来一碗皮蛋瘦肉粥

Spoiler

005F5085gw1f3h6tp89maj30hs3o9n61.jpg

done! let me know should you guys need any help ^_^ 

Spoiler

I read "近3个月卖往过马来西亚 " like are you SERIOUS it's gonna take 3 months to get here (Malaysia)? ._. 

edit : nvm I finally understood it means it may take max 3 months to reach lmao 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, shin01 said:

Apparently ZZ was standing on a bridge which is closed to the Goro's store :phew:

OHHMYLOORD the ring in JY's mighty fingers, the pose that inviting delulu opinions, their weibo.. and now this... ZZ is such a lovely wife bestfriend. Anw im amazed by the detective skill of the fans, it keeps the proof of their relationship our delulu alive so the ship will reach eternity

Ahhh.. what a night :blush: i bet they won't stop giving us hints.. im eager to see more >.<

• Like 13

1 hour ago, sohocomo said:

Now that I'm home from work...where was I?

Oops, better say this - 18++

Hot and steamy... Awesome... 

I could feel them breathing under the blanket...

• Like 9