ME! ZZ with glasses is adorkable! :wub:

real question : who actually prefers ZhouZhou with glasses on? 

me me me me me me

Dis-addiction would begin when we do not feel warm anymore thinking of THE TWOS. Or just to one of them, our choice. Never.

This, I have tried. This, I have failed. :tears:

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, izziehudson said:
  Reveal hidden contents

YES INDEED I AM A GOONER. I AM SO FRUSTRATED WITH THEIR PERFORMANCEEE =_=

(I put this in spoiler because it's off topic )

Cr: On pic

me me me me me me 

MEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!

• Like 10

22 hours ago, _supermai said:

A small light of hope. 

oh. the last supper.

005J9tqnjw1f30y5n5nngj30sg1ekqfe.jpg

looks like someone's trying to remind "someone" of the moments by the sea. :D

HUGE Thanks to the mods for understanding us, yet again. :heart:

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, izziehudson said:
  Reveal hidden contents

YES INDEED I AM A GOONER. I AM SO FRUSTRATED WITH THEIR PERFORMANCEEE =_=

(I put this in spoiler because it's off topic )

Cr: On pic

me me me me me me 

Me too.. I love him in specs... so adorable.. 

He looks handsome when acting manly like in Men's Uno photo shoot,  adorable in his kitty avatar and I even love his nerdy look with the glasses. 

His best look is his rock star look.. wow ZZ has so many faces..

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Old_young_Lee said:

TV show can be advertising for Addicted Web series.  But, another drama and music album can not be.

I think that they will do their job. I think that they chose their way. It's not addcited web series.

TV show is less important than their major job. I think their major jobs are actor and singer.

I'm sorry for CJD. I think that their life and choices are more important than finishing season 1.

Car accident scene means their separation . Beach scene means that GH and BYL have chosen their love, courage and freedom.

I like beach scene ending too.

Someday, maybe, season 2 can be filmed. If some problems exist in future, It must be solved at that times.

Now, JY and ZZ have much trouble. They will do their best to solve it.

If 2nd ban exists, I think that that is Government authority was defied. SARFT banned Addicted Web series. So, they must obey it.

Though this is unfair, all actor can not be fighter to fight with government. In democracy, It is hard for one person to fight with government. In china, It's more difficult.

I hope that ZZ will release his new album. I will but it certainly. I hope that JY will act in another drama. To my thought, they have international fame, so government will not ban their personal acting and singing.

You are perfectly right. Happy ending for season 1 is the best for everybody. Or just to leave it as it is now, with the sudden apparition of hyper-cute BLY's fiancée, an end with an eternal suspense... Of course I would rather prefer the beach ending. So tender.

And for season 2, I never saw how CJD could adapt her total fantazied work on filming. Even if she did it (or do it, who knows, but not probable in rationale), she should have changed it so much that it should have had no connection with anyways.

• Like 10

Hi good day everyone, sorry if I'm going to ask this, I cannot actually check this page from time to time since I'm too busy and I'm also an avid fan of ZZ and HJY, so here we go Is there any updates of the Season 2 episodes and the DVD? or No more Season 2 anymore and the DVD as well? again sorry for asking this and thank you for those who will reply..

Thought that due to temporally closed thread & some of u r still mending ur shattered hearts i would only read 2 pages. It turned out to be 10++. U guys sure recoverd quickly. 

i read the image of banning explanation this afternoon in our neighbourhood. It clearly stated that the series is banned & the tv channels are prohibited to invite the boys. 

i was eating while reading @thoron's. U sure will get sued one day if some of us r found death by choking. #d@cktalkedback #itswongdignity

@sohocomo may i add ur agenda? Going there to kidnap the SARAPT #whateveritscalled. Lock them in a room and have them tasted #whattheyhavebanned. Make them WET & addicted. Perhaps they will lift the ban? (Ive svrl method to do so :P ) 

Sorry for ruining ur current positive vibe. I was thinking about c-fans trying to erase d boys' CP image back then. Was it bcoz theyve known about how horrible this 2nd ban? which caused JY & ZZ losing many work offers.

reading CJD's post about no2ndseason. I really feel her. She's really hurt. And imo, she will sell her story and have them reproduced it with other actors in other country.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, sohocomo said:

Let's take a family vacation to China!!!! All of us! Of course, this isn't to go sightseeing. Most of the time will be split between sit ins at SARFT headquarters and the NPC. Bring all of your friends along! The more the merrier! 

Yeah, 40 hours is my limit. 

A propos. I was wondering if tourist-tours HaiLuoyin oriented would organize a visit of Beijing with program like :

- a visit to the School, its most famous 27th, its jui-jitsu green pleasuring field, the Director's and the Professors' room (I forgot many other places in there)

- a obliged sejour in the "poor quarter" (we know it is near the "artists" one)***

*** in one ep. they walk and we see a large banner advertising for a art exhibit there.

- (for the "delux" fare and on reservation 10 years in advance) a stay at Gu's villa.

last but (of course, not least)

- the appartment. And the sleeping room. With an ambulance not too far.

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, liam87 said:

U guys sure recoverd quickly..

oh liam..

one day you'll learn how to recover quickly too.. winking-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015

16 minutes ago, liam87 said:

i was eating while reading @thoron's. U sure will get sued one day if some of us r found death by choking. #d@cktalkedback #itswongdignity

if you'll die of choking, i hope its not with a 'joke'.

choke on something else..   tongue-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949014   and make sure its a good one.. a really good one winking-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015

rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

bad thoron is bad

(like bananas, apple cores, and other choking hazards.. wutt were you thinkin?? hehe )

• Like 16

28 minutes ago, thoron said:

After all there, there's always the promise of a Rainbow after every Rain.. says this 'boyWHALE' ...

vQQZ7e.gif?resize=480%2C270

(attempted finding a gif of a whale escaping from a cage but to no avail, y? because.. i dunno, felt right.)

Big Whale expulsing a rainbow ! What a find !

Actually the Big Whale is fit for going free in the ocean, and ZZ can go on Captain Achab's ship to capture him.

• Like 7

On 4/17/2016 at 10:59 PM, seungrihyung said:

I just knew about Weizhou exactly one week ago and just started watching the drama 2 days ago. I've grown attached to it and with everything that's happening, I feel lost. I can relate to the series to a personal level and I badly need to tell someone what I'm feeling. It's too personal to share the whole story in this thread so if someone is willing to listen, please tell me. :( I can't tell this to any of my irl friends because I'm not yet ready to let them know. With my anonymity here, I can freely tell what's going on. So if anybody is there, help a random guy on the internet. :tears:

I'd like to say thanks to everyone who were willing to listen. :) I really appreciate it. 

For those who are curious, let's just say that I felt a sudden connection to Weizhou because I literally can see myself in him. In some of the scenes in the drama, he looks exactly as I do. 

-----

Anyway, I won't lose hope for a season 2 but at the same time, I'm not expecting there would be one. I'd be happy if it would materialize but I'm fine if it doesn't happen; I understand it's for the future of the actors.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, izziehudson said:

me me me me me me 

Me.

Spoiler

But not for covering his puffed eyes due to crying a lot. ah..my baobei is stronger than me.. 

Manip pics are often welcome by me. But at this moment, hurt for me to look at these

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, elppa said:

Me. The picture of three hurts me and reminds me of the saddest part of the Addicted life but hey, the picture says it all: Yin Zi, You Qi, Yang Meng and Da Hai, the big sea is for this guy! For me and my heart, that's the message.  

Hide contents

But not for covering his puffed eyes due to crying a lot. ah..my baobei is stronger than me.. 

Manip pics are often welcome by me. But at this moment, hurt for me to look at these

Hide contents

• Like 8