Personal opinion, but I don't think this has anything to do with the ban. We can use it as an excuse, or to soothe ourselves (no, they're just not seen together because people are forcing them to not be together, not because they don't want to...), but...to me, it just sounds like a simple career move made by all the individuals and their management and the big disappointment is due to a lack of communication by the individuals (to the fans) and a misunderstanding/assumption by the fans of the amount of involvement JY has with this Thailand FM. The only people I'm feeling bad for (hopefully won't have to by the time this is over) are those fans we saw putting up those huge JY posters :vicx:

Edit: Once again, agreeing with @shuwei. Oh, and props to the MC they hired. He's at least able to keep the event flowing and interesting despite the very obvious awkwardness that everyone's aware of.

Edit #2: So, did we ever get confirmation that JY was actually, officially scheduled to attend that press conference he missed yesterday or was he just not going to go anyway (and we assumed it was due to a conflict in schedule)? Taking into consideration he didn't attend the interview earlier this afternoon.

• Like 22

9 hours ago, ximichem said:

COMPILATION OF HC FANCAMs

Note:

-I compiled all of fancams I have, including the latest 40min one.

-I added random captions some times in the end

-And no, I haven't watched the 40min fancam

-Keep it to yourselves. I made this merely for us soompiers. If I find out the video is reposted, I'll take down the link and this post.

-Enjoy!

LINK 

p.s: I'll be editing the video if needed

Edit:

[Updating edited vid of HC by Team Não Tàn]

Enjoy while waiting for me XD

Ximichem, you are so generous ! Greast job ! The caption and repeat of by Team Não Tàn's "What are you waiting for" is so telling it all : the scene really ends up like JY telling ZZ "hurry, come, I know a backdoor place just for the two of us !".

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, izziehudson said:

you guys can take the boys I'll take the translator guy :phew:

FengWen is acting cutesy can't even deal they're so adorable

Also ZZ is so cute~ I want to adopt him

Hide contents

I feel really disappointed if that's true. I do feel like he's probably gonna do just that. Don't think they get to rehearse anything together much so at most a song or two, and that's pushing it. I'm this close to giving up on JY tbh, I feel like he's really really distancing himself from all things Addicted, which is good for his career possibly but I personally can't take it much, it really makes me sad. 

Sorry for being so negative, I hardly am negative and all but I do feel really really hollow and sad if JY really does that. 

Funny how I used to be more JY-bias because he reminded me of myself, but now all I feel is like supporting the other 3 boys - considering JY has a good management and he's gonna go far anyway. I wouldn't blame JY at all because I would do the exact same thing. Just thought that for old times' sake he would've joined the crew for one last time. 

It's almost frustrating, why am I so invested in this - I shouldn't even care.

UPDATE: AHHHH Lord FS singing 改变自己 (Change Myself) by my favourite singer ever Wang Leehom!!!!!!!

I am planning to jump to the sea and abandoning the ship after this fanmeet. My sister said that I will be death before I reach the nearest shore because I have sail so far probably at the center of the ocean.

• Like 8

26 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

What? 

I am laughing at the absurdity of it all. 

is this ban ever made known or is assumed? 

Assumption because many of their variety shows are banned due to both of them share a screen together.. anyway, the china do banned unhealthy theme of web series.. china people said anything on internet can go back to china LOL.. I'm just translate what I saw

8 minutes ago, shuwei said:

they are not banned in thailand. if jy and the rest of the addicted cast cannot be seen together, then its a voluntary and preemptive (and reasonable) choice. i was actually half expecting this when i saw that jy took a separate picture with hong seokcheon instead of with fs and cw, but i didnt want to say it out loud...

i feel really really bad for the thai fans. it seems that they are staying calm now but they are probably panicking on the inside. we all saw the pics outside the venue, how many of jy's fans are in that place...

edit: just kidding, i just heard the fans do 10 seconds "yuzhou" fanchant. absolutely 0 response from everybody on stage lol

richard simmons me sideway. I am clawing my eyes out so no tears will involve only blood

• Like 6

Spoiler
9 hours ago, ximichem said:

COMPILATION OF HC FANCAMs

Note:

-I compiled all of fancams I have, including the latest 40min one.

-I added random captions some times in the end

-And no, I haven't watched the 40min fancam

-Keep it to yourselves. I made this merely for us soompiers. If I find out the video is reposted, I'll take down the link and this post.

-Enjoy!

LINK 

@ximichem  Thank you so much for this... and for your hard work... :D

• Like 6

Guest skeletonworks

I'm sitting here and my chest feels tight. Seeing the three of them playing with fans with no Johnny, I want to be happy and fun too but...