Just now, ryokise said:

I'm not referring to the black wristband/bracelet,but the blue long thing that is attached, it was not with him during Shanghai airport, anyway nvm, just curious about it since the blue thing swaying about in the interview distracts me XD

Repost for research purpose

a80d7200jw1f2zqxo8nbuj20cb0boaar.jpg

Yas, finally a real pic!

Being said, I think it's kinda a tassel. Need more conspiracy on this *v*

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, ryokise said:

I'm not referring to the black wristband/bracelet,but the blue long thing that is attached, it was not with him during Shanghai airport, anyway nvm, just curious about it since the blue thing swaying about in the interview distracts me XD

I think it's some kind of keychain and he thinks it look nice/unique and hook it to the bracelet to use. (Because I always do this thing too, I took off something from a keychain and hook it to my necklace/bracelet:P)

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Now I'm invested in knowing too. xD That bright blue accesory. If any guru happens to know, do tell us! ^^

Spoiler

a80d7200jw1f2zqxo8nbuj20cb0boaar.jpg

(Repost from above)

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Repost for research purpose

Yas, finally a real pic!

Being said, I think it's kinda a tassel. Need more conspiracy on this *v*

Looks like evil eye talisman to me.. When i went to Turkey, they have a lot of this there.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, ximichem said:

LOL like hubby like wifey

Reveal hidden contents

Cr on pic

OMFGGGGGGG I SAW REHEARSAL FANCAM OMFGGGGG

Edit:

Re-uploaded

知足 Zhī Zú from Taiwanese superband Mayday!!!!! My favorite band!

Such a classic but still nice. <3 Also, where do these fancams come from? Fans are allowed to enter for rehearsals? I'm a newbie when it comes to fanmeet. *dork*

• Like 7

Excerpt from Madame Figaro's photoshoot interview with Johnny

For a young man not even 24, he really set a good principles for himself.

Johnny Huang Jingyu

If someday I start smiling towards everyone, I think even I will dislike that kind of me (I assume he meant to smile to everyone when he doesn't mean it, so it would be kind of lie to himself)

I still wish to be myself

After all, even the surrounding changes, you don't need necessarily have to change according to it.

People will acknowledge eventually if you play your part well

Stay true to yourself Johnny!

Spoiler

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-17%20at%2009.57.Screen%20Shot%202016-04-17%20at%2009.57.Screen%20Shot%202016-04-17%20at%2009.57.Screen%20Shot%202016-04-17%20at%2009.59.

for a while there I thought he reminds me of Yoo Ah In, Ah In-Ssi is very very good at smirking.

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-17%20at%2009.59.

Cr. Lovelythings

• Like 20

1 minute ago, alvinboi said:

知足 Zhī Zú from Taiwanese superband Mayday! Such a classic but still nice. <3 Also, where do these fancams come from? Fans are allowed to enter for rehearsals?

It's from  @有信明星电话  not quite fancam, whatever they might be fans lol I put spam in short

• Like 5