Well I don't think JY and ZZ will become lovers in real life... they are just good actors that had done a good job for Addicted... the story is like another gay movie that's called Lan Yu that I have watched last week.. the two actors there were very good too, but if you think they are lovers in real life then you are wrong... both of them got married to women and have kids... Lan Yu's story sounds like Addicted too: a rich business man and a poor loved... good movie and very touching... it happened in Beijing too, so I just wonder what's wrong with the city where men love men only... lol 

edit: if you are interesting... Lan Yu's ending:

credit: the owner

sorry i kind of raining on the parade.. a bit... sorry again, but you can watch this movie (very good) while waiting for news about JY and ZZ... hhehe

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Thank you for your translation! I think she's a relative of JY as she's from Dandong as well. Who knows lol I can be a bit delulu at times

You're most welcome. Yea she must be a relative. The mom was able to snap a photo of his trophy when she visited JY in Shanghai. 

• Like 4

zz, cw, fs (the cjd squad :>) are taking a ton of pics and selfies. man did all the fans there get a picture with them or something...

anyway, my expectations for tomorrow are so low its below sea level. i'd be happy just to see zz sing walk slowly again. actually, i genuinely thought jy wouldnt even show up to thailand so this has already exceeded my expectations lol. thanks a mei!

• Like 17

11 minutes ago, prettystone said:

Well I don't think JY and ZZ will become lovers in real life... they are just good actors that had done a good job for Addicted... the story is like another gay movie that's called Lan Yu that I have watched last week.. the two actors there were very good too, but if you think they are lovers in real life then you are wrong... both of them got married to women and have kids... Lan Yu's story sounds like Addicted too: a rich business man and a poor loved... good movie and very touching... it happened in Beijing too, so I just wonder what's wrong with the city where men love men only... lol 

edit: if you are interesting... Lan Yu's ending:

credit: the owner

sorry i kind of raining on the parade.. a bit... sorry again, but you can watch this movie (very good) while waiting for news about JY and ZZ... hhehe

Just a friendly reminder. I truly appreciate your post, but please put unrelated content in spoiler (might be your opinion, and should be your shared link of the movie). Thank you. Peace and Love!

• Like 10

7 hours ago, prettystone said:

Funny how you mentioned Lan Yu here. Did you know that the 2 main actors HJ and LY actually developed feelings for each other during filming ? The director made them live together for 2 months so they could portray the love better (now does this ring a bell to anybody here lol ? ). They were so in character that the director straight out told them to not see each other for a while to break out of their roles. So yes, they are married, they are 2 very manly men, great actors too. But at that time they did have feelings for each other. To the point that they did not dare to run into each other for years.

And I do not think ZZ and JY are that good actors to fake the unspoken "love" in their eyes. They are still amateurs for now.

• Like 23

2 hours ago, izziehudson said:

Yup yup everyone #prayforUnifi don't fail us now! :frown: 

same goes for me, the link's not working on my iPhone so I tried these on my laptop - still not working, unfortunately

Anyway I apologise for spamming most of, if not all of you with likes, I normally read the forum on my phone so whenever I see updates, pics of the guys, when I agree with your opinions etc I just press "Like" without thinking much lol (hope you don't get creeped out by any chance)

Me too, I'm mostly a lurker. Posting serious stuff in serious discussion kills my brain cells haha and a lot of times never gets posted because it become so long like nagging or the topic changed. 

1 hour ago, ximichem said:

Cr on pic

--

Wait what??? OP is JapanFC, how could this pic be taken? /confusing mode on/

The JapanFC is actually China mainland translator who translate to Japanese if I'm not wrong. 

• Like 7

To really wrap up today's spam. For many of you had counted on me, and today is not the day, so.. *listening to Dust for comforting*

Okay, I'm heading to bed now, expecting (supposingly) HD video of prescon on YT tmr. 

• Like 13

25 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

If anyone is looking for sweet, you can visit my wattpad! ;) 

Sweet? I don't know what words to use to describe it, but 'sweet' isn't one of them!  :w00t: 

(And I did read it at work. Either I'm quieter than I thought, or my supervisor just ignores me...)

• Like 8

50 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

In Weibo There is a real time ranking chart with 50 hottest keywords to indicate the most talked / most shared/ most clicked topics atm. Couple keyword "HJY XWZ" was trended at #26 due to the rumor they are getting banned so it started the fanwar.

Fans don't want to see HJY and XWZ being together in one keyword and trend like that, especially this keyword is linked back to the banning rumor. 

Reveal hidden contents

Some extreme fans couldn't care less about the fan meeting, they just want JY to be back China instead. Seems like they only care for A Mei concert.

@nippy2002

Reveal hidden contents

I haven't seen any keyword or campaign that created by ZZ fans yet. Tbh JY has more fans so he'll have more "possessive" fans, this is pretty understandable. If ZZ has more fans, maybe his fans will act the same way as well lol. Also ZZ fans have too many scandals to worry about, so they don't really bother to react to this rumor (yet).  

Among only-ZZ fans, YZ shippers become lesser and lesser due to all the reasons. They prefer to see ZZ with his friends coz they are always there and protect ZZ thru thick and thin. It's "safer " to ship them than YZ lol, at least nobody will bash ZZ in these ships. ZZ's friends do not only protect ZZ but also care about his fans. They are super nice and sweet to the fans. Talking about that, maybe I'll write a bit about his friends while waiting for fan meeting tomorrow in a couple of hours later. 

For fan meeting tmr, I just hope the 4 of them would enjoy it :). That to me is the most important :).

Edit:

Reveal hidden contents

cp keyword "HJY XWZ" is now trending at #16. The topic of JY and ZZ being banned has been blogged again by many popular bloggers. Some also mention The Amazing Race has decided to replace JY :((((((

Frankly, I cannot wrap my head around this frikkin' richard simmons fans' (edit: it should rather read fans quote/unquote) paranoia... Am I missing something here...? Fanwar between two camps? So bloody neg... Instead of weibo, they should rather migrate and lurk here for some real fan fun and CW/FS/JY/ZZ appreciation. Thank you, guys and gals, for being quite sane in our Addiction here:)

• Like 11

You know what the funny thing is...imagine, just imagine:

That because it's so obvious that management needs to do something to keep these boys on the low for the broadcasting authorities that fans automatically assume that they'll try to reduce face-to-face contact. Yet, behind the scenes, the boys are using it as a cover to keep in contact off social media and their non-presence isn't noted so they spend more time in contact with each other and use the other actors from Addicted as go betweens. At least the ones that aren't constantly being watched. 

Imagine even, a bit more out there, that they make mutual friends that they can pass things through when they don't have matching flights but may pass through the same airport on the same day...~~~~

Hiding in plain sight is often the best way to avoid detection, so maybe, just maybe, they'll go out to hang with each other more often, just without their entourage because they're playing reverse psychology on their fans and be like, "Well they assume we won't be seen together, so let's go hang out. Dinner/movie, my place?"

• Like 19

i finally caught up to the last page and while I'm worried about JY and his kinda cray cray fangirl, I'm more worried about @ximichem, please feel better after sleep? I'm partly sad bcs instead of Thailand, I'll be at Malaysia tomorrow and I JUST WISH I COULD BE THERE. 

4 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

You know what the funny thing is...imagine, just imagine:

That because it's so obvious that management needs to do something to keep these boys on the low for the broadcasting authorities that fans automatically assume that they'll try to reduce face-to-face contact. Yet, behind the scenes, the boys are using it as a cover to keep in contact off social media and their non-presence isn't noted so they spend more time in contact with each other and use the other actors from Addicted as go betweens. At least the ones that aren't constantly being watched. 

Imagine even, a bit more out there, that they make mutual friends that they can pass things through when they don't have matching flights but may pass through the same airport on the same day...~~~~

Hiding in plain sight is often the best way to avoid detection, so maybe, just maybe, they'll go out to hang with each other more often, just without their entourage because they're playing reverse psychology on their fans and be like, "Well they assume we won't be seen together, so let's go hang out. Dinner/movie, my place?"

I agree with this. With mainland current situation, I'd like JY and ZZ to be rather secretive and keep a low profile and whatnot, so they can hopefully enjoy themselves more :3

• Like 6

the addicted squad not complete without JY... yeah just like others member said, I must prepare my heart for tomorrow main event. Not put high expectations for YuZhou moment. 

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, poetato said:

i finally caught up to the last page and while I'm worried about JY and his kinda cray cray fangirl, I'm more worried about @ximichem, please feel better after sleep? I'm partly sad bcs instead of Thailand, I'll be at Malaysia tomorrow and I JUST WISH I COULD BE THERE. 

This will be so out of topic but I'm supposed to be in Thailand since yesterday, but here I am still stuck in Malaysia, probably we should hang out and cry our lungs out? Hahahahaa /weeps

• Like 10

@poetato thank you for your concern as always. I'm trying to put myself to sleep atm but I'm too bad-tempered for many reasons

Anw, a fanpage is updating trans and fanacc at the prescon, and another page would compile the admins' fanacc after the prescon. Perhaps I could jump in and give y'all some trans later. Blimey those fanpages are multilingual lol they even understand Thai

13014810_253462414998433_1574016684_n.jp

Love y'all. *thread hug*

• Like 15