4 minutes ago, kakelet said:

Well. It's 4AM, my nervousness is at max level, ZZ and JY aren't sitting together yet Kong Chuinan (from Like Love) and uh the other CP from Counterattack are sitting next together? What kind of logic is this... >.>
(ZZ looking good as usual. Ahhhhghh I'm so nervous. You can do it, Zhou Meow!! >< )

Challenging relationship is always more exciting/rousing >"<

• Like 7

zz's seat is giving him hella screentime lol. but honestly its really awkward that they arent sitting together, since when do the cast from the same drama have seats this far apart...we all know why they are invited and jy is sitting with other singers so billboard awards, dont even front front with this elephant in the room lol

i'd very genuinely surprised (and very pleased) if the 2 of them manage to publicly interact at all tonight

• Like 11

1 minute ago, skeletonworks said:

@gashupingo I tell you UNIFI suxxx :((( My streaming is also lagging... 2nd song is also not Zhouzhou yet :((((

YES, I'm currently cursing UNIFI since the lag I tell you. I have to keep refraining myself from typing them out. And I'm using the 30mbps package. Arghhhhh! Please be smooth when ZZ sings!! (Then I won't curse you anymore)

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Scandani said:

I tend to agree to later theory myself, since if that is pure rape, then I have no possible explanation on BLY's coming back to GH other than an act of a masochist and then the Stockholm Syndrome song the other day really apply to this situation.

So sorry to have to contradict you totally on this. As I am now on Leuwen, I cannot elaborate, but I can state it is all consented, there is no rape at all.

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks

ZHOUZHOU IS PERFORMING NOW!!!! AAHHAHASHHSHA

Ft3fAAb.png

I HOPE SOMEONE WILL RECORD THIS!!! HIS VOICE IS NICE!!!! 

12 minutes ago, sixte said:

So sorry to have to contradict you totally on this. As I am now on Leuwen, I cannot elaborate, but I can state it is all consented, there is no rape at all.

On the contrary, you didn't contradict me at all. Since I said I agree with the latter theory i.e. the second one. I think they both in some way enjoys it. I especially find it deeply satisfying that he lie there, GH still inside of him, his mouth is open for a scream, but he stays still. He looked away, but GH moved his head back at facing SH, as to say, "look this little sl*t is mine." And the little sl*t didn't do anything to contradict that.

Spoiler

I always enjoy the domination game in pinku eiga. So, I have no problem with this scene

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks

I was hoping they would show Johnny even if it's for a short bit :((

XPnM7ud.png

0cdlqjn.png

Sorry for the stupid thing that popped out at the top left corner >_<

Oh well. I can tell he's nervous.. But he wasn't that bad. I mean since this is live, of course it won't sound as good as recording. But I think it's also largely contributed to his nervousness.. It's okay. You did well Zhouzhou! <3<3<3<3

That was a SUCCESS!

Admit it or not, it came out much better than the rehearsal. I was holding my breath during his whole performance. Now I can let out a sigh of relief.

Shame that there was no JY's closeup :-"

• Like 16