To celebrate, here another chapter of The Colors of Life is up!

Part 6 Fuschia, the Color of Our Love
https://www.wattpad.com/227198590-the-colors-of-life-fuschia-the-color-of-our-love

I knew that I had behaved like a d**k when I hung up on him. 

I was expecting him to be angry, to be prideful and refused to call me again. That would put serious issue to our long distance relationship. I was expecting the worst and cursing myself for yielding to jealousy instead of talking to him. I was expecting myself moping all night long, drinking and singing Ten Years like there would be no tomorrow.

Thank Heavens, it did not happen. He called again.

"Baby? I am sorry. Please talk to me?"

The jealousy reached its conclusion! It also shed a light on a mysterious weibo posting we saw a couple of nights ago!

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

before the event

Who is in #TeamZhouYu?

ME! ME!!!

I'm both #YuZhou and #ZhouYu . Love them equally, hahaa :D

@gayyoxx I told everyone that they're versatile :P it's okay to do flip-flopping XD

Yep, I'm really happy that he could be seen SMILE like that, moreover it was beacuse he met his hubby/wifey today.

Wish happiness for both :wub: LOL

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Some answers from their red carpet's interview,the reporter's voice is so soft so I only could hear their answers.

JY says as they both are busy lately , so they have less chances of meeting each other.As he is in Shanghai and WZ is in Beijing ,thus when they are both in Beijing , they would go out to have meal together and etc.He said he will do his best to help promote WZ's album. JY is currently not signed to any company. About continuing to partner WZ: depending on fate *sob*. Believing in fans, they are warm-hearted * i dont see it babe*

WZ says recently, they didn't meet much in private.As they both are very busy, JY is busy with his filming while WZ is busy with preparations of his album.About if they have similar interests/hobbies, WZ say yes, when JY used him for jiujitsu practice, he was "pain with joy/pleasure"(that famous saying again),so he treats it as a form of workout for himself.He says he would definitely work with JY again if there are chances in the future, as they are old partners. About the album: about mid April . About partnering JY: hope in the future. ABOUT THE dramas, the negotiation is not done * some translated version it's not through*

Random fail! moments: JY forgot that he had to be interviewed and reporters had to yell "Jingyu!Jingyu! interview!" while WZ accidentally dropped the reporters' mic.When WZ was saying his final greetings , he is not facing the front camera, so the staff was like "here here!"

Personal thoughts from the red carpet:JY looks quite composed in this event ,while WZ looks like he is dying from awkwardness LOL

I quote this one to summarize their interviews

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

YESSSS!!!! This is important! I am happy to hear that and care not about the rest XD XD XD

Be a good buddy (or more) and I'm satisfied... :wub:

Lovelythings just uploaded the red carpet here:

No Engsub.

BUT!!!! The most precious scene for me is when Johnny had finished his interview, he walked straight to where Zhouzhou was! XD XD XD now my fanfic mind is working hard to make a story about this...

*~~~~aaah.. I am happy...*

ah i need eng sub xD

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, alberto123 said:

So the theory im thinking of and question i want answered is, if the DVD that are to be released is the uncut version, can we expect longer episodes (longer than 20 minutes) as they had to cut alot of stuff out?

some of it doesnt make sense in the fact that there was no explaination prior to certain scenes, portraying the show as something only die hard fans who have read the books would only understand. 

this also just my theory but from my experience watching  the uncut version of her previous drama counterattack, i think cjd made these dramas to be montages of her novels. addicted is actually much less disjointed and better filmed than counterattack; imo the latter in no way can be a standalone while addicted can maybe pass. the dramas are for fans of the novel and also for ppl who will become curious after the drama and boosts her novel sales. so i doubt addicted's uncut will have anymore details than the kiss scenes and some sexual dialogue.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, shuwei said:

this also just my theory but from my experience watching  the uncut version of her previous drama counterattack, i think cjd made these dramas as a montage of her novels. addicted is actually much less disjointed than counterattack; imo the latter in no way can be a standalone while addicted can maybe pass. the dramas are for fans of the novel and also for ppl who will become curious after the drama and boosts her novel sales. so i doubt addicted's uncut will have anymore details than the kiss scenes and some sexual dialogue.

Before the ban by China govt, it was reported in that FB page where Neko and Chi are handling, each episode is 48 min long.

2 minutes ago, Jonathan Oon said:

Before the ban by China govt, it was reported in that FB page where Neko and Chi are handling, each episode is 48 min long.

Is it possible it was 48 minutes long, then seperated into more episodes. Hence we have 15 eps now?

because it doesnt make sense that literally half of each ep was cut in production. Or am i just not used to webseries and how they operate in china?

i dont really care so much about the sexy dialogue or kissing scenes. I just hope the episodes are composed to 48 minutes so theres less plot holes in each episode. Non the less i still love this show! 

either way! Thank you to both of you for helping out!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jonathan Oon said:

there were other reports about the number of episodes as well, but the final product is what is it. i wont deny the possibility of the uncut version having 48 mins eps tho. just unlikely bc that means either the 3 confirmed sexual scenes add up to THAT much of footage, or it means the production team has been cutting away half of their footage (even before the ban!).