57 minutes ago, megkf said:

I thought I'd continue my recommendations of other BL titles. 

My previous post about Japanese BL Movies

Two more Japanese BL movies (keeping in mind I'm only posting about happier ones since Japan has so many unhappy ones).

No Touching at All

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry this is just the trailer, it looks like youtube took down the movie with English subtitles. A young man starts at a new company, he'd left his previous job because of a bad break up, and sparks a connection with his new manager.

The movie with Indonesian subtitles:

Junjou Pure Heart

Reveal hidden contents

A freelance reporter is meeting someone he's supposed to interview for work and it's the guy he had a huge crush on in high school. I personally don't think the interviewee is that attractive, I think he's too thin, but it's an interesting story. I've watched it several times.

There have already been posts about some of the series from Thailand. Perhaps someone from Thailand can confirm my belief that they seem to be just fine with homosexuality there (at least in the media)?

I think everyone probably already knows about Hormones and Love Sick. There's supposed to be another one coming called Sotus the Series.

Reveal hidden contents

I don't know that much about this series since it doesn't seem to be out yet, but here is a youtube montage of pictures from it:

It appears to be about a mentoring system at a university, where the mentor and mentoree fall in love. That's all I got, but I'm hopeful they'll do a good job adapting it from the novel, which I haven't read since it's not in English. :P

Thailand also has several BL movies. My favorite is Love's Coming:wub:

Reveal hidden contents

It actually starts out with 4 friends talking but one of them runs off to tutor his neighbor. The three remaining friends then start talking about them, one is certain they're gay, another is pretty sure they're not and the last is an idiot... They become determined to find out for sure. It's good and they made a sequel. Unfortunately the sequel isn't going to be available any time soon but there is a trailer:

They changed one of the main actors, but he could pass for the original's twin and I think he's a better actor anyway. And check out the eye candy who's in both. :wub: Norrapat Sakulsong. 

0739511fb8d6d0781546b7937ad5b283.jpg 

When someone said there was a rumor that Thailand was planning to remake Addicted I thought he could play BLY, To me BLY is someone who is believable as both a seme/top and uke/bottom. I think I read somewhere on this thread that Timmy was originally cast as GH, so yeah... But Norrapat Sakulsong is really tall so that would make it even harder to find someone to be GH since they should at least be close in height. His eyes remind me too much of a puppy dog for him to play GH. :wub:

really loved some of them~ wanted to add some movies to this list if u don't mind~
Father&Son 

my favorite one is Night Flight

also there's  A Frozen Flower n Two Weddings and a Funeral, Eternal Summer n many others  but they are not that popular idk why (cause i really like them....)

• Like 2

Nosebleeding looking at Femina's photos.

I love these pics! They look so handsome! (Well, pretty, in CW's case). I got to say that FS is actually handsome if his hair is done properly, LOL. With more experience and buffer body, he might be able to compete with Johnny and Zhouzhou.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, talesinindigo said:

Hello fellow Addicts!

I've been lurking on this thread for the last two weeks and finally decided to create an account just so that I could express my sincere gratitude towards the wonderful people who've provided all the novel and clips translations, summaries, snippets, etc. Thank you for treating our withdrawal symptoms with little doses of happiness every once in a while. You have no idea how much this means to us non-Chinese speaking folk :wub:

Well, anyway, since I'm new here, I come bearing gifts. Found these two clips of Jonny practicing his Jiu Jitsu and I have to say - that boy has amazing stamina. Never knew this sport could be so exhausting :o (I don't know if these have already been posted here, but I'll post them anyway)

Reveal hidden contents

Disclaimer: Both videos are by a youtubr channel called HAHA B

Woahhhh!!! The first video...
His legs:flushed:....couldn't take my eyes off! i definetely like those shorts XD N of course i imagined WZ instead of that guy he was practicing with :phew:
Thank u~~

33 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Credits: 伊周 Femina magazine

Here are translations for an interview done during a photoshoot a couple of weeks ago. I like that all 4 actors are interviewed here. <3

thank you for the translation!

lmao i have never heard of a male actor applying lip gloss for a kiss scene before but i guess whatever gets them into it...

that narcissist character though...he's gh in the flesh lol

16 minutes ago, ryokise said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdfkGdKTpwk

at 1.25, fan:you look so good in real!! WZ:Just how ugly am I? (he mentioned before that he took a look at himself in addicted and couldn't finish it because he finds himself too ugly)

awww. tbh i thought he looked like he had a cold all the time in addicted. his face is always blotchy red and his skin wasn't good, maybe due to the weather. but then i saw that he's very good looking in the videos outside of the drama, like the presscon and the fanmeet.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, ryokise said:

at 1.25, fan:you look so good in real!! WZ:Just how ugly am I? (he mentioned before that he took a look at himself in addicted and couldn't finish it because he finds himself too ugly)

at 0.24,
Fan:Everyone wishes for you to smoke lesser
WZ:Okay , I feels that I should smoke lesser too
Fan:And..when you edit your photo...don't..
WZ:don't filter the skin
Fan:don't *mei tu xiu xiu* it (popular photo editing/beautifying app)
WZ:That was controlled by one tap (auto filter), I have no choice too
Fan:no, they wish for you to edit it nicely
WZ:*nods* edit it nicely

Zhouzhou has such a magnetic personalityyy <3

7 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Nosebleeding looking at Femina's photos.

I love these pics! They look so handsome! (Well, pretty, in CW's case). I got to say that FS is actually handsome if his hair is done properly, LOL. With more experience and buffer body, he might be able to compete with Johnny and Zhouzhou.

Ikr. I remember on the first time that I saw FS in photo, I thought he could also have been a main lead for any series actually, solely based on his good looks in that photo (on Weibo, I think).

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, megkf said:

I think it was only released in theaters in Thailand so no I haven't seen it, there is a preview scene from it on-line though:

... I think I know way too much about BL. :sweatingbullets:

I think our BL obsession is same level...I saw this MV and liked it...but i didnt find movie link...can you help me..

Spoiler

• Like 1

17 hours ago, mym999 said:
8 minutes ago, hellolive said:

I accidentally watched this.. and see these two, with those beautiful clips and beautiful song.

I MISS SEEING THEM TOGETHER. I'M GONNA CRY. :cry:

gosh am crayyyyyy

i missed them so much

perfect song :bawling::bawling:

5 hours ago, gyushu said:

I'm crying omf you are correct I went to reread ch127 and whew boy am I shocked 

Hide contents

CJD actually used the phrase 手腕般粗细, which means that its thick like a wrist, so maybe larger than a wrist would be exaggerated though wrist thickness should already hurt like hell especially without proper prep :crazy:

GH.... probably should not top again unless he's gonna be very patient in preparing BLY hahahahahh

Woahhhh...I don't know whether to cheer for BLY or cringe everytime I look at GH's crotch area hahahaha

They need to invest on a lube company...coz they'll be needing lots of it!

1 hour ago, Ariodante said:

That's too bad Dōshitemo Furetakunaimo is down... I watched No Touching At All subbed in English on YT a short while ago. That was the last BL movie before I got Addicted, actually 

I watched it on KissAsian (where I first found Addicted). The subs are a little off, but I can deal with that. They got Details of Beauty just this last week, so they now have the full Takumi-kun series as well. Seven Days (both movies) and Itsuka no kimi e is another good one.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, t00addicted said:

really loved some of them~ wanted to add some movies to this list if u don't mind~
Father&Son 

my favorite one is Night Flight

also there's  A Frozen Flower n Two Weddings and a Funeral, Eternal Summer n many others  but they are not that popular idk why (cause i really like them....)

That's totally awesome! I literally just finished watching Night Flight! Another great BL movie that had my organs in a roller coaster ride ;D Ill take your suggestions and check out the other ones you listed as well.

12 minutes ago, edrianisawesome said:

That's totally awesome! I literally just finished watching Night Flight! Another great BL movie that had my organs in a roller coaster ride ;D Ill take your suggestions and check out the other ones you listed as well.

If you like Night Flight, then I suggest you to look at the director's other works - White Night (my fav), No Regret (must watch) and a short film One Night Only.

This director knows how to choose his actors. And the stories? Damn good.

Forget Father & Son. I had seen it. It was a waste of my time, except for some skin scenes.

• Like 3

@hellolive Wow, that vid is GOOD! Thanks for sharing! My favorite starts at 2:40, when they sang Walk Slowly at fan meeting. Johnny unexpectedly grabbed Zhouzhou's hand. You can see how Zhouzhou's face suddenly lighted up!

Very cute! 

#YuZhouConspiracy

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Lihongkim_Kh said:

I think the reason why the S1 was banned is not because of it's just a homosexual drama. But it has something to do with what it's promoting which SARFT is not okay with.

For detail : 

Hide contents

Did Censors Ban Homosexuality?

In addition, the news articles forget to mention that Addiction promotes several things we know that SARFT is not okay with –  corruption, illicit drug use, and violence and sexual assault of minor.  The male lead used his dad’s government status to force government institutions to help him woo his beau, beat up innocent classmates for fun, kidnapped and almost raped the other male lead in the name of love,  and somehow those scenes were suppose to make him hot.

Ohh now it seems a bit clearer to me now. I just hope that the second season will come soon. Me and my friends are really hooked up with the story and casts of course hehehe. Thank you

Just now, Jonathan Oon said:

Why Johnny looked so cold and distance

I was just thinking the same thing!! I've watched other photos of him attending this event and he looks quite.... stressed? :/