[Drama 2016] Happy Home 가화만사성

larus

12 hours ago, AshleyL said:

I have to agree that weekend drama is long and too many characters, but when you get emotionly connect to these characters you will like them all and feel like watching some beloved family that you never want it to end. That's what i felt when i watch weekend dramas .

Let`s hope it is like what you say. I can`t wait to find out.

I am really curious about Soyeon`s role. She is a serene woman. I bet she is the one who try to mediate between siblings but soon she will find out that her own life will become complicated. It seams that his drama will depict the theme of divorce. The other two women in her family made the decision already. Her mother announces that she wants a divorce after 40 years of marriage (she is the quite type, always keep it to herself all her problems but she had enough). The sister in law is divorcing as well, but her situation is different. She doesn`t have any option but to divorce and she has to cope with the feelings after the fact. She is angry and wants revenge. Hae Ryung is not ready to divorce. She will struggle with the new feelings for another man. No matter how we see it, it is a sad situation and she is in the hot spot.

10 hours ago, balois said:

May i ask something? Dramacool or myasiantv will sub for weekend drama or not? Due to many episodes, im afraid there is no website sub the drama

Neither will do the translation. I think both take the translations from official sites. So, to have translations, please, complete the request form for VIKI. I put a link on the first page. Sadly,  I don`t see many people being interested in this drama even on VIKI so I don`t know if we`ll have subbs. Dramafever does not have a page for this drama yet. But I`m still hoping.  

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, larus said:

Let`s hope it is like what you say. I can`t wait to find out.

I am really curious about Soyeon`s role. She is a serene woman. I bet she is the one who try to mediate between siblings but soon she will find out that her own life will become complicated. It seams that his drama will depict the theme of divorce. The other two women in her family made the decision already. Her mother announces that she wants a divorce after 40 years of marriage (she is the quite type, always keep it to herself all her problems but she had enough). The sister in law is divorcing as well, but her situation is different. She doesn`t have any option but to divorce and she has to cope with the feelings after the fact. She is angry and wants revenge. Hae Ryung is not ready to divorce. She will struggle with the new feelings for another man. No matter how we see it, it is a sad situation and she is in the hot spot.

Neither will do the translation. I think both take the translations from official sites. So, to have translations, please, complete the request form for VIKI. I put a link on the first page. Sadly,  I don`t see many people being interested in this drama even on VIKI so I don`t know if we`ll have subbs. Dramafever does not have a page for this drama yet. But I`m still hoping.  

I cant access viki in my country. So it quite sad if there is no translation..its been a long time to see sso in drama..

31 minutes ago, balois said:

I cant access viki in my country. So it quite sad if there is no translation..its been a long time to see sso in drama..

If VIKI or other site will translate this drama, you will get the translations for sure.:)  We have to support everyone who will translate Happy Home. We have 6 weeks until the premiere. We`ll see. There is hope.

13 minutes ago, larus said:

If VIKI or other site will translate this drama, you will get the translations for sure.:)  We have to support everyone who will translate Happy Home. We have 6 weeks until the premiere. We`ll see. There is hope.

Thank you for your explanation.. Now we just need to support them and enjoy Happy Home:)

Today we got Kim Ji Ho confirmation. I thought she has been cast already. 

/사진제공=SY 엔터테인먼트

http://www.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?art_id=3963470

It`s easy to root for her character. I can`t wait for Han Mi Soon to show her husband (ex husband) from what she is made of. Let him squirm. The best revenge is to live well and make him regret his action... but too late for him... :)

I bet tomorrow we`ll hear about the actor who will play Bong Man Ho. I think he will be the twin brother of Hae Ryung.

Hi guys! Today, we have more articles (well...actually the same content from more sources) about Kim Ji-ho joining the drama...that's all. Just some added translation from the articles I found...is Han Mi-Soon will be the important manpower in operating the Chinese restaurant "Happy Home". And her husband will be 5 years younger than her..That's it.

So boring to wait for the updated news. Shall we do like guessing the chemistry between the characters?

Most of you already mention about OTP and stuffs...and since it's a family drama, what do you think of....

Father-daughter, mother-daughter, sister-brother, husband-wife, two sister-in-laws, mother-in-law and daughter-in-law relationships, etc...Imagining... I wanna hear from you..Haha.

i hope we will know who will be Bong Man ho soon. Probably just an extended cast. Anyway, looks like Bong Sun-hwa will be Han Mi-soon's kid. Just my guess.

Oh right. The article also said Han Mi-soon is like the prop/pillar/major support of the family. I think I should post the photo in the article. She looks better here. Lol.  ^_^

Edit : @larus u posted about Kim Ji Ho's article before I refreshed this page. Lol. I think I will just delete the photo.

1 hour ago, brbe33 said:

Most of you already mention about OTP and stuffs...and since it's a family drama, what do you think of....

Father-daughter, mother-daughter, sister-brother, husband-wife, two sister-in-laws, mother-in-law and daughter-in-law relationships, etc...Imagining... I wanna hear from you..Haha.

i hope we will know who will be Bong Man ho soon. Probably just an extended cast. Anyway, looks like Bong Sun-hwa will be Han Mi-soon's kid. Just my guess.

I also believe that Han Mi Soon and Bong Man Ho has a daughter. I think that`s the reason Mi Soon  was attached to the family and was so hurt that she will want revenge. Through kid she will be in contact to Bong family even after the divorce.

If Mi Soon is an important manpower in operating the restaurant, it will be a huge blow for the family business, especially if she will bring competition so close to them. I already liked this arc story.

I anticipating family dynamics. I hope we`ll see many scenes between them. I am curious about  the relationship between the father and the children because I feel the father is strong minded, impulsive. I think the mother will be more like Hae Ryung, very calm and warm, too nice. I`m imagining their relationship after she will ask the divorce. How the children with react, it is hard to take sides. I am curious about the twins relationship, if they are getting along. It is said that twins have a special connection.  I wish Hae Ryung and Mi Soon will be friends and I want to see how things will go after the divorce. Hae Ryung will be caught in the middle but I still want them to continue to be close. I have a feeling the relationship between Mi Soon and her mother in law is a good one no like the relationship between Hae Ryung and her mother in law. It is all a wishful thinking ... the synopsis said that they Bong family are fighting all the time. :w00t: 

I still don`t have idea how everything is going to be. Maybe it is a good thing that I don`t have many expectation. I just want a solid script.

I forgot to mention. Bong senior has a sister and a younger brother, and they seam to be fun to watch.

There are kids? o.o who will have kids? hehe

She needs a best friend, there's always a best friend on the dramas hehe Wonder who will be.

I am kind of lost in the family dynamic yet, I can't imagine that restaurant lol neither the family :tears: is making me stressed lol

Seems to me they are taking too long to close that cast, I mean, hard to imagine they didnt court people for other characters before confirming So Yeon and lee Pil mo. 

I'll search a bit but humm is already middle of the night there, I doubt there will be news today besides those.

BTW about sites to watch I have 2 I like a lot and are faster than viki. Dramanice and KissAsian. If we request they add the show there straight from the subbers. I watch a lot of movies, dramas and shows on both.

I really want to know who would play Soyeon's mother in law :)) she sure would be a pain.

I dont know if you guys care about the rating and all that, but the KBS's weekend dramas are always popular, and  Sbs's drama has the popular writer and Pd, their drama would be air two week earlier. So our drama will have to be better to receive high rating. So far I'm happy with all the actors and actresses been casted, I only can wish is for good writer and Pd to make a solid, interesting story :) 

@larus:

I think even they describe soyeon's husband is a cold-heart man, later on,  the writer will make him good and love her, and we sure dont know which one we should root for, the husband or the new love one :) I guess the story would go like that :)) about the relationship between parents and children, brothers sisters uncle I'm sure would be warm and loving evnethough they are fighting. That's all family drama goes for :)) bring warm and happy memories to audiences:wub:

1 hour ago, dannah5 said:

She needs a best friend, there's always a best friend on the dramas hehe Wonder who will be

I agree. I like it very much if we`ll see a woman friendship in this drama.

I see how Hae Ryung is connected with many characters in this drama. I could see how Lee Sang Woo`s character could be in vicinity, he could volunteer in the neighborhood of Bong family. But i wonder how the husband will be connected with the rest of the cast. He is an workaholic, running a big corporation. We`ll see him at home and I wonder if we`ll see him at his office too? In other dramas, there are not many filming sets, I can`t help to question how many we`ll have here? There is a chaebol heir too who is an editor or something.

1 hour ago, AshleyL said:

I really want to know who would play Soyeon's mother in law :)) she sure would be a pain.

I dont know if you guys care about the rating and all that, but the KBS's weekend dramas are always popular, and  Sbs's drama has the popular writer and Pd, their drama would be air two week earlier. So our drama will have to be better to receive high rating. So far I'm happy with all the actors and actresses been casted, I only can wish is for good writer and Pd to make a solid, interesting story :) 

@larus:

I think even they describe soyeon's husband is a cold-heart man, later on,  the writer will make him good and love her, and we sure dont know which one we should root for, the husband or the new love one :) I guess the story would go like that :)) about the relationship between parents and children, brothers sisters uncle I'm sure would be warm and loving evnethough they are fighting. That's all family drama goes for :)) bring warm and happy memories to audiences:wub:

Mee too. I really want to know who they cast for this role. If she is a pain ... imagine to support her for 13 years. Hae Ryung is a "saint". I would have gone crazy in her place. But maybe they are not seeing each other very often. :D

About the ratings... usually not care about them when I watch a drama but I want this show to be a success for the actors, especially if my girl is among them.

If the husband is not just a could hearted man,,,, this love triangle is will be so sad to watch. Bittersweet, at least. There is no win win situations. :tears: 

I just thought at the line from Lee Sang Woo`s character description "he’ll meet a woman he’s not supposed to love". I have a feeling is not just that she is married but I hope is just my crazy imagination. :)

3 hours ago, larus said:

If the husband is not just a could hearted man,,,, this love triangle is will be so sad to watch. Bittersweet, at least. There is no win win situations. :tears: 

I just thought at the line from Lee Sang Woo`s character description "he’ll meet a woman he’s not supposed to love". I have a feeling is not just that she is married but I hope is just my crazy imagination. :)

i have a feeling the child who died has involved with Hae Ryung. Just hope that's my crazy imagination as well :)  the writer, please not make things too complicated :)) 

I'm looking forward the news today, cant wait to know if lee Sang woo would accept the role. He's such an eye candy :D Lee Pil mo is awesome too :)) I havent heard anything about Oh Man Suk. I like this guy, he's fun to watch, he was popular when he acted as  a spoiled, cheating husband in Wang Family. i hope he play the twin, but It's funny is that he wont look like So Yeon at all :))

@dannah5: I think the kid will be Bong Man Ho's daughter. 

13 minutes ago, balois said:

i hope lee sang woo accept the role, he will look fabulous with our so yeon. What about lee jong hyun is there any confirmation from his side? I'm dying here to know the whole cast..hehe

I know right? they both have awesome figure and beautiful face :wub: I havent heard anything about Lee Jong hyun. It may be just a rumors or fan's wishful thought

58 minutes ago, AshleyL said:

I know right? they both have awesome figure and beautiful face :wub: I havent heard anything about Lee Jong hyun. It may be just a rumors or fan's wishful thought

Yea..but I also like Lee pil mo..wow. So the character of pro golfer is just a rumour? I thought we just need to wait for the him to accept the role or someone else.

@larus @AshleyL @dannah5 @balois   There comes a crowd of cast one by one...!

@larus @AshleyL oh yeah! Who will be HR's mother-in-law? 

oh yeah! Who will be HR's mother-in-law? 

I thought that I will see Bong Man-ho with Han Mi-soon in the article in the morning. But, huh? :blink: He is paired with his other troublemaker-partner Ju Se-ri? Well...more curious what will happen? :huh::w00t:

It's not the whole cast yet! 

12 minutes ago, brbe33 said:
ca@larus @AshleyL @dannah5 @balois   There comes a crowd of cast one by one...!

@larus @AshleyL oh yeah! Who will be HR's mother-in-law? 

oh yeah! Who will be HR's mother-in-law? 

I thought that I will see Bong Man-ho with Han Mi-soon in the article in the morning. But, huh? :blink: He is paired with his other troublemaker-partner Ju Se-ri? Well...more curious what will happen? :huh::w00t:

It's not the whole cast yet! 

Its kind of tired waiting for whole cast.. Maybe because it a weekend drama, right? I don't know the chance of weekend drama in getting high rating, but hope for that. I just wanna know who will take the role of HR twin brother and other leads, maybe the love interest of sso beside Lee pil mo

23 minutes ago, balois said:

Its kind of tired waiting for whole cast.. Maybe because it a weekend drama, right? I don't know the chance of weekend drama in getting high rating, but hope for that. I just wanna know who will take the role of HR twin brother and other leads, maybe the love interest of sso beside Lee pil mo

Me, too to wait the whole cast. Yeah. Weekend drama has a huge crowd of cast. I don't really care about the rating but, I am sure they will have around 20-30% and even more since it's a weekend drama in Korea. I am not sure with the international fans reaction, because it is not like previous drama "Wonderful Days" that Kim Ji ho acts in (OkTaecYeon cast in the drama) So far, I think there is no idol cast with strong international fan base in this drama, right? 

HR twin brother will be Bong Man-ho...actor Jung In-sup will take this role. The article said Bong Man-ho together with Ju Se-ri, they will be the troublemakers for the Bong Family business (the restaurant). I wonder Ju Se-ri may be a mistress of BMH? It is not matched with the character description of Ju Se-ri though. Is it?

1453162465257_99_20160119091505.jpg

Source article

Archived