[drama 2005] Secret Lovers 비밀남녀

Guest mily2

Guest oh so delicious

Just wanted to give a BIG THANKS to all the subbers, timers, and editors!!! =) I recently started watching this series and I know I wouldn't have enjoyed it as much w/out the subs! You guys are the greatest!!! AJAAA! =]

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the update mily2. Will patiently wait for the mass release. Thanks to all members of secret subbing team for their hardwork. You guys are great!

*HUGS HUGS* to all the subbers, timers and to mily for being the coordinator ;)

all you guys spoiled me! now i'm too lazy to watch chinese sub dramas :lol::lol: ti's good tho...coz i enjoy a drama more when watching w/ english subs ;)

yay.. we are almost done with this project.. We just need the last part of episode 17.. I'm sure Yehri will help us out according to her schedule. @shley is working on episode 18 at the moment and she will be posting up parts of 18 shortly..hehe.. The sub for episode 19 is all done and ready to be release.. Victory is working on the timing for episode 20.. I'm just waiting for 17 & 18 translation to be complete and we will have another mass release of 17-20 at once.. hehe.. :)

Once again, many thanks to our wonderful team.. do give them plenty of love & support.. :)

wow! thanks mily2 for letting us know! :D to yehri,@ashley and victory---AJA AJA hwighting!!! :)

Guest cynkawahara

to the subbing team..

thank you thank you for all your hardwork and continuing to sub this drama till the end. I appreciate it!

Looking forward to seeing you all at the spy thread.

Ever so grateful to all here!

Guest ookikioo

ahhh thanks so much to the subbing team for their hardwork!!! XDDD

ohh and ermm can someone re-up "Kings of Convenience - I'd Rather Dance With You" please XD

Guest jekki2chipo

Can someone upload on mega or ysi it for me. Thanks. I love this series. It doesn't come on till 10:30 so i'm all good, since i get out of work at 10:00.

Thanks in advance for the person or persons who upload for me. Thanks.

Hi guys... ^^ need to ask for some music expert in this thread.. hehee...

in episode 2, about 25:59 - 27:00 .... there's this very catchy background song... it's where the Ah-mi doctor was in this club (?), at some party... and she was wearing this pretty purple dress...

anyone knows what's the song title or the singer?

it sounds french in the beginning,.. so... yea.. hehe... any ideas? :D

*waving to emily.... HI DEAR!! hehehee... I watched up to ep 15 already :P:D got so attached to this show after Prague ended haha... but somewhat, that lead guy is getting on my nerves! uggghh... lol*

Hi guys... ^^ need to ask for some music expert in this thread.. hehee...

in episode 2, about 25:59 - 27:00 .... there's this very catchy background song... it's where the Ah-mi doctor was in this club (?), at some party... and she was wearing this pretty purple dress...

anyone knows what's the song title or the singer?

it sounds french in the beginning,.. so... yea.. hehe... any ideas? :D

I found the song for you...It's part of the Lot Like Love Soundtrack

Song: IF YOU LEAVE ME NOW

Artist: Chicago

- words and music by Peter Cetera

If you leave me now, you'll take away the biggest part of me

No baby please don't go

If you leave me now, you'll take away the very heart of me

No baby please don't go

* Chorus

A love like ours is love that's hard to find

How could we let it slip away

We've come too far to leave it all behind

How could we end it all this way

When tomorrow comes we'll both regret

Things we said today

Cause I need you more than you'll ever know

^ Luv dearest... :) thank you for finding the song title for me hehe... but i think the one in Secret Lovers it's not Chicago's version (the Chicago is the original artist)...

I think it's a remake/recycle song which sung by another artist..

I'm still wondering who the artist is though.... :huh:

Guest Shmindy

Hey guys I just started watching this and am thoroughly enjoying it! I was wondering if anyone knows who and what the title of the song that plays during some of the episodes. It's in english and one part of the lyrics goes...I want to dance with you. I think it plays at that part where the two of them are dancing on stage erlier during the series. If anyone can help me out I would greatly apppreciate it.

Thanks!

Guest speedlimitER

Hey guys I just started watching this and am thoroughly enjoying it! I was wondering if anyone knows who and what the title of the song that plays during some of the episodes. It's in english and one part of the lyrics goes...I want to dance with you. I think it plays at that part where the two of them are dancing on stage erlier during the series. If anyone can help me out I would greatly apppreciate it.

Thanks!

is this the one youre looking for?

Guest ookikioo

at the end of episode 10, when they're showing what's going to happen on episode 11, do you know that song they're playing? the one that goes "ba-ba-ba ba buh ba-buh-ba" :lol:

Guest jekki2chipo

Can anyone burn me a copy of all the esp on a vcd or music file. My mommy wants to see it.

They don't have it at the korean store i go to.

If you have subtitles that would be even better. Thanks.

Guest Shmindy

Thanks thatlittlegurl !!^^

I'm looking for this song too :lol:

OST seems incomplete without this song... :P

I completely agree. I don't know why they didn't include it.

Guest yeohweping

Can anyone burn me a copy of all the esp on a vcd or music file. My mommy wants to see it.

They don't have it at the korean store i go to.

If you have subtitles that would be even better. Thanks.

We don't do things like these, those subs belong to us and it's illegal to do such a thing!!

Even if you are willing to give money, the answer is still No!!

Learn to get your own files through emule, cb and bt..

Subs can be found at d-addicts.. :o

Don't be lazy and learn..

Archived